Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
good-morning-happy-tuesday-cup-of-hot-coffee-3j9k9lk28rukg9o1.gif

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My boss' boss J--- was in again last night. He came last Thursday to "train" me. Well, last night he stood watching me work, doing it mostly my way. Yes, I incorporated some of his way, but only what helped.

Forty-five minutes or so later. "Everything upstairs done, then?"

"Yes, sir."

"I would have looked, but you got the doors locked, and I don't have a key."

Tossed him my keys with a grin. "Alright, I'll check it out quick and return these to you before I go."

He returned in about fifteen minutes. I had switched on down a few rooms. "Where are you at?"

"Last room down the corridor."

He said I did "dang good". Given he's a very religious type, that's as close to damn good as I'll get. He said three rooms had floors which might have been just a bit better done. Asked if I wanted to see.

Told him I was alright as it was only day two of the week, one, I could get by with a little less quality upstairs, two, I could likely guess all three rooms, three. He grinned and nodded, saying that was fine, as he figured I could as well.

I have already full mopped four of ten rooms, plus every night full mopping two special needs rooms. Will mop two more tonight, two more Thursday, Friday. That gets all my upstairs rooms fully mopped for the week. May full mop the hall tonight and have that done for the week.

He has strongly impressed that I go on and get a knee replaced. Yes, it likely needs to be replaced. Been doing the "typical man" thing of saying, "when I cannot move, I'll get it sorted." Well, it has been acting up more so now of late, and I see it effecting work.

Will get insurance squared up, an account only in my name, then I'll go find a knee surgeon.

VU Sponsors