Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
00eb39c3749722b8c48f57ca247e0b83.gif
1697540110727.jpeg

And the horse you and your Monday rode in on. *making odd gestures with hands and chin, mock spitting*

Tell ya what, ... Ah, sure a seen a better day than this Monday. Think the engineer Murphy was in high gear. I got unregulated and thoughts went to all kinds of negative places. *smh*

Damn, carrying on into Tuesday. Bollocks all! *pulls up night gown, scurries off going "eeeeehhhhh!!!!"*

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Whatever any of my family here does, do not go to the site linked. Do not choose to listen now. Warning, you'll get addicted. :)

Been listening to this while at work. As a very wise Man In Black said he was once told by a shoe shine boy, "you got to get rhythm." It helps when that rhythm carries soul, joy, happiness.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Went to get my fortnightly shot. Snaked down the alley to Unity Cafe, they were closed. *sighs* Sat in health dept. waiting room, on news, Israel & war, I got up and walked out of the room a bit. Lady at front desk give me a slight apprehensive look. "I'm okay, just stepping away from the news a little, mam." "Ah, gotcha yeah."

Got home, put on coffee. Grabbed a couple of p-butter and margarine sammys. Will catch the 12:45 bus to get to my school around 1:45. It won't get here until around 1:30 but best to go at 12:45 to wait, just in case.

Missed my bus home the last two nights. Stinking paperwork. I'm there to do the work, not push paper. They even tell me so, but, but, ... gotta push paper. "Nobody out to get ya, still do these check offs just to cover your butt." "Um, erm two mutually exclusive ideas huh? Um, ..." "Huh, what?" "Oh never effing mind." Told I'm trusted to do the work, but it's made obvious I'm not. *sighs* Yep, fuck all.

You care. They want you to care. You get admonished for caring. So you care only a quarter what you did. Care more, they say. Remind them they admonished. Get blank stares as a response. "You want the job, to do the work or not?" "Well, you want to let me do the work or not?" *smh*

"It don't matter how done just do work." "Okay, my way works well for me." "No, do it our way." "You just said, ..." "*blank stupid stares*" "Oh never mind."

Wife says, just do it my way, get done as quick as I want. Have time, be done. "Fuck 'em they can't take a joke," she said. You know you're getting all the checks done. So do your way, have time to do check off sheets. They don't like it, tell them to find another dummy.

Because I am doing the show up, shut up, no thinking, do assigned work, come home, get paid routine. People are still messing with me, or trying to. *smh* No point to it.

I'm there simply to do the work. No trouble, no drama, nothing. Just the work, "just the facts mam."

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Finished up by 8:30 - 8:45 ish. Sat in the broiler room, finished my checklists in about ten minutes. Got a rub of snuff, sat about a half hour, went out for the bus. Got to come home on the bus.

I break things down to "task units".

For trash, I empty pencil sharpeners, (clean, sanitize, restock any sinks in rooms), sanitize light switches, door knobs, empty any shredders, empty/pull trash and replace liners (all trash pulled, every night).

Next task is wipe. It is bathrooms (clean, sanitize, stock, pull trash), wipe down all desks, vacuum any carpet/rugs.

Finally, sweep. This means sweep out rooms, halls, spot mop as needed, (try to) do at least one full hall mop per week, and also try full mopping every room once a week. Special needs rooms (2) are full mopped every night as is all the kindergarten (3 rooms and 3 little bathrooms : see bathroom routine), and bathrooms. Mopping is during sweep as well.

Didn't miss anything. There may have been some "straggler" trash after I had taken it all out. I could, but do not bother with that, I have already done my assigned work. If folks put trash in cans after, not my issue. That is just the nature of it.

Still trying to figure out how a person has fun with it. Anyway, reckon I'm soon to hit the rack.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
As of today, it is unlikely I'll be posting here on VU. It seems censorship exists here. That censorship is keen to see opinion as fact, knowingly. Furthermore, that censorship is just as keen to play smear your nose in it. That noted, it becomes apparent there is nothing I would write herein what could not be twisted to whatever ends.

Be advised this is here on Vaping Underground. I am at a point in life that, I have become tired of everything being a fight. I do not need or want that in my life. Ergo, the only clear route of avoiding it is to not post.

Well, ... exitus scaena sinistram.

To that element of censorship:

I am not denying what you point out, nor misunderstanding it, nor thinking your stated consequence as wrong. What I will point out is you could write the word hat, anyone could take umbrage over that and likely offer the same consequence you suggest I would face.

It is a matter of perception and temperance through wisdom. A wisdom you seem apt to lord over others. Taller horses got shot first, in battles, or did as they were easier targets. I hope one day you meet yourself.

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
As of today, it is unlikely I'll be posting here on VU. It seems censorship exists here. That censorship is keen to see opinion as fact, knowingly. Furthermore, that censorship is just as keen to play smear your nose in it. That noted, it becomes apparent there is nothing I would write herein what could not be twisted to whatever ends.

Be advised this is here on Vaping Underground. I am at a point in life that, I have become tired of everything being a fight. I do not need or want that in my life. Ergo, the only clear route of avoiding it is to not post.

Well, ... exitus scaena sinistram.

To that element of censorship:

I am not denying what you point out, nor misunderstanding it, nor thinking your stated consequence as wrong. What I will point out is you could write the word hat, anyone could take umbrage over that and likely offer the same consequence you suggest I would face.

It is a matter of perception and temperance through wisdom. A wisdom you seem apt to lord over others. Taller horses got shot first, in battles, or did as they were easier targets. I hope one day you meet yourself.

What Thread did you get Censored in? If you do not want to post it here DM me~!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Enjoyed a good cup this morning. Glad it is Friday, too. Nothing save for some rest, laundry planned for this weekend.

I am still impressed in doing my work, my way. My way works more effectively, efficiently for me. I think that with it being trained in muscle memory, the doing flows better for me.

Then, what do I know, and who am I to say anything? *shrugs* Oh yeah, the one doing the work. *nods*

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Suppose I got a compliment last night. Gene told me that he had to have someone terminated. They were not able capable of being pushed "hard and fast", like he is pushing me and Justin. He says that yes, I miss a bit, and told me a teacher asked if I swept under desks.

"You'll get it, Ben. I'll show you the magic tricks with a dust mop to cut your time. Once you get it in muscle memory, it's set."

It could be either a compliment, or whispers of impending termination. Choosing to remain positive. After all, he knows I'm pressed time wise due to transportation. Justin and I are diligent in our efforts to leave very little if any for him to pick up on day shift.

Last night, not sure why, how, but I wound up pushed on time. Unfortunately, I left only the bathrooms needing mopped. Everything else got done. Yes, aware, I am bound to mopping bathrooms every night. He knows I'm aware of that, and can review tape to see I got pushed on time.

I did it all my way again, so, really not sure why I got pressed. Have no explanation aside from, "well, everyone sometimes 'it' happens." Tried to move faster due to being pressed, got klutzy, frustrated, realized moving faster was no help. Reeled myself "back in" and did all I could, best I could.

He tells me he has seen 90-year-olds bent double what can "do the job". Have seen a few of them myself. Says I'll "get there" and he knows it. For myself, the difficulty lies in "fast" vs. "proper/good". Not had someone mentoring with sincerity to nudge me into doing both, good and fast. And every step of the way he has asked, let me know if I need anything, just ask.

Trouble being, all I need is there. I simply need to focus in and know people are actually in my corner and want me to "work the minute" and not let "the minute work me". When you go that quickly at it, you do border on if not do time dilation.

I'm used to people not wanting that from me. Instead, I've seen people get fearful I'm there to "take a job away". This, here, is a completely different experience to me and I keep "waiting for the other shoe to drop". So far it doesn't, but I'm also "checked" by hints it could.

In a sense, feels I dance on eggshells. Hoping once I get into an apartment behind the school and don't have transportation as a real issue, it'll go better.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm still missing my Saturday morning 'toons. *grimacing face* I know, I'll go get some java, feel more better.

Last night, I stole one of the wife's Pepsi's in a can. Had five scoops of little ball ice, a full last shot of rum out of a four-year-old bottle, mixed, sat and drank while watching Wings. Yes, "Das Boot" did boot me, passed out about midnight, woke in chair with fuzz butt on my chest at about 5.

It was a good-relaxed sleep. I needed it. No, was not drunk but toasty. Exhaustion caught me more than the drink, the drink just eased me there.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm still missing my Saturday morning 'toons. *grimacing face* I know, I'll go get some java, feel more better.

Last night, I stole one of the wife's Pepsi's in a can. Had five scoops of little ball ice, a full last shot of rum out of a four-year-old bottle, mixed, sat and drank while watching Wings. Yes, "Das Boot" did boot me, passed out about midnight, woke in chair with fuzz butt on my chest at about 5.

It was a good-relaxed sleep. I needed it. No, was not drunk but toasty. Exhaustion caught me more than the drink, the drink just eased me there.

Yesterday Happy hour started at 1:30 and I had Joey over for Dinner and a Movie. Had about 6 White Claws and then drank Wine. Killed the bottle Joey brought and then some. I had a good buzz but wasn't drunk and slept like a rock last night.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yesterday Happy hour started at 1:30 and I had Joey over for Dinner and a Movie. Had about 6 White Claws and then drank Wine. Killed the bottle Joey brought and then some. I had a good buzz but wasn't drunk and slept like a rock last night.
Never have developed a taste for wine, brandy.

At one time, I liked Jim Beam mixers, Jack Daniels (on its own or mixed -- more on its own and Black Number 9), I can enjoy a good aged single malt Scotch.

Not really too particular on beer, just no Budweiser stuff. Seems Bud does something with their hops which evokes a gag n puke reaction from me. It's funny because I can drink PBR all day and night, touch anything Bud, yuck. Like stouts as well as some ales.

More of a whiskey drinker, although there's times beer does fine. Wine, brandy ... sorry but not my kin or keen.

Say hey to Joey for me. Hope he keeps doing well.

Yeah, I know, delayed here. I'm treading water, brother. All good, just needing to stay afloat.

One of the FedEx guys asked how I was doing. Said fine. He laughed, "no, you're not." Told him I was biting through my rebreather. He chuckled, shrugged and went on.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening fugees, wait, no, that was that other thread I used to hang out in 6 years ago before life happened and I vanished without a trace.
Evening Porchers. Hmmm, no doesn't have the same ring to it.
Guess I'll just stick with evening y'all.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Evening fugees, wait, no, that was that other thread I used to hang out in 6 years ago before life happened and I vanished without a trace.
Evening Porchers. Hmmm, no doesn't have the same ring to it.
Guess I'll just stick with evening y'all.
Fugees still around. Yeah, you and me need to talk this life thing. *chuckles* Seems mine has gone haywire, but there's good and bad to it, so far the good seems getting fed most.

Good seeing you back. Think I'm heading off to rack out.

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, you and me need to talk this life thing.
Sometimes life is both a bitch and a bastard. As it was for me 6 years ago. They say when life hands you lemons, make lemonade. I tried to make lemonade back in 2020, wanted to offer it to someone, but they threw it back in my face without even giving the lemonade a chance. Seems the lemons were so bitter that it wasn't possible to sweeten the lemonade adequately. Perhaps that is part of why I started smoking again full time 3.5 years ago, I simply didn't care anymore what happened to me. Not so much a 'lost my will to live' situation, just more of a 'nothing to care enough about to matter if smoking kills me' type of thought.

Not sure I've really gotten to the point where I care now tbh, but I am back because I decided that it was silly of me to have all that vape gear packed away going to waste, so getting back on track with the vaping, or trying to.

Well, enough semi-philosophical rambling for today. Tis good to see at least a few faces/names/avatars still around from 2017.

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And I really should look into changing that avatar, doesn't like much like me anymore. The thinning hair has been replaced by no hair.

And VU gets an F for math. ⬅️ 2023-2016 does not equal 4 years.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
And I really should look into changing that avatar, doesn't like much like me anymore. The thinning hair has been replaced by no hair.

And VU gets an F for math. ⬅️ 2023-2016 does not equal 4 years.
You have to go here.....
And request a badge. It only goes up to 5 yrs.,,,,no further than 5yrs.

And, welcome back :wave: hope you will kick the stinkies out :kickbutt:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sometimes life is both a bitch and a bastard. As it was for me 6 years ago. They say when life hands you lemons, make lemonade. I tried to make lemonade back in 2020, wanted to offer it to someone, but they threw it back in my face without even giving the lemonade a chance. Seems the lemons were so bitter that it wasn't possible to sweeten the lemonade adequately. Perhaps that is part of why I started smoking again full time 3.5 years ago, I simply didn't care anymore what happened to me. Not so much a 'lost my will to live' situation, just more of a 'nothing to care enough about to matter if smoking kills me' type of thought.

Not sure I've really gotten to the point where I care now tbh, but I am back because I decided that it was silly of me to have all that vape gear packed away going to waste, so getting back on track with the vaping, or trying to.

Well, enough semi-philosophical rambling for today. Tis good to see at least a few faces/names/avatars still around from 2017.
Well, 22 years going along thinking it's all good. Then got read a scoresheet. A lot of it was stuff taken completely wrong. I didn't want to argue it, though. Figured out there was no arguing, explaining. Men are always wrong, even in telling the woman she's right.

Also found out, no it is not okay a wife withholds intimacy, sex from a husband. That's part of why there's marriage, two people joining together. Well, apparently she thought we weren't. Guess she couldn't understand why.

Got to a point that I felt, "fine, she wants nothing to do with me, don't want anything to do with her." So divorcing amicably is in the foreseeable future. Better that and stay together trying to make it work when it won't, then getting vicious with each other. We can at least stay good friends.

I'm staying positive and "floating surface level". I know there are a couple possible folks which might enjoy my company. I think they understand too, I'm trying to wait until the dust settles, I can be me with my Mammy cat for a bit. Know the one lady will have no hesitation to let me feel good. We have only barely flirted, but you can get an impression.

Like I said, I'm not in any hurry for any relationships, even NSA. If anything is there, it'll come along organic, and be a pleasant surprise. Focusing on working, saving money, for what? Dunno, saving to save, then when I need/want I have.

I keep improving at my work, the head custodian is training me up to take his place. So he says, despite my hesitating, heel dragging. Well, bout talked out and tired from tonight's work. Got inspectors all week. We're daring them, to keep coming back. *grin*

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Spent most of my night at work thinking about what I posted. Got me to thinking that maybe this whole not caring much about my life thing has gone on for too long, maybe I've been lying to myself when I kept saying it was a brief period of situational depression and it would pass. Maybe it has in fact become chronic.

So when I got home from work, just after midnight I decided to ask my therapists what they thought. Yes, plural, believe it or not a brother/sister team. And no, they don't mind me talking to them that late at night. They are even so gracious as to allow me to live in their home and most nights are waiting for me in the kitchen when I get home.

So I says "Dr. Saff, what d'ya think? Has it gotten to where I need to take this more seriously?"
As usual, she looked at me for a moment, then closed her eyes. Not very professional if you ask me, but then again I don't have to hand over any money for these sessions so I live with it.

I turn to her brother and says "Well Dr. Salt? What think you?" He speaks a language I don't always understand. To me it seems like he only has one word in his language, but that word means different things depending on intonation. I don't always understand it, but this particular intonation I'm very clear on.
"Meow" he said in his make sure my food dish is full before you go to bed you silly hooman tone of voice.

Somehow my therapists don't seem to provide quite the level of therapy I expected when they deigned to adopt me a year ago.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't always understand it, but this particular intonation I'm very clear on.
"Meow" he said in his make sure my food dish is full before you go to bed you silly hooman tone of voice.

Goodness, instead of the old cat ladies, we got the old cat guys on VU. LOL

Mam was wanting me to "milk a cow" this morning for her cup of Joe, hold anything but milk. Yet again, explained to her, I was aware she fibbed. She gets sick from having any milk.

"But I wonnnnn, ..."

"You said that last time, honey."

"Nu uh, means it nowwww, ..."

"Fibber, be happy you got liver cubes and treat bits. I know some kitties don't get that."

*Pensive stare, blinks, swishes tail*

I was allowed to escort my cup-a-coffee from the kitchen and told to get medicines.

VU Sponsors