Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Porch Goers

7842196c452029b3191182de1c903445.jpg

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Keys attained, no drama. Lady had two keys ready to go for us. Explained new locks will be going on tomorrow. Old ones will be discarded. Got lunch for tonight's work shift ready.

Could be, ... better, ... or worse. *shrugs* Keeping on, keeping on.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
"I'm a little bit off today, something down inside me's different
Woke up a little off today, I can tell that something's wrong"
- A Little Bit Off - Five Finger Death Punch

"I tear my heart open
I sew myself shut
My weakness is
That I care too much"
- Scars - Papa Roach

"Looking in the eyes of a broken dream
Another new plan torn at the seams
And I don't know if it's all been me
Or someone else pulling at my strings
Staring right into the sun
Looking for the ending before it's begun
I just need a reason to bleed
It feels like my heart's going numb"
- Numb - Sleep Theory

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
One year ago today I allowed myself to be conned. Two tiny little fluffballs said "We will love you forever, and be the bestest most well behaviest lovingest pets in the whole wide world. We will be better than any dog." Conniving little con artists, that's what kittens are.

And so I let Sea Salt (the tux, otherwise known as Destructomonster) and Saffron (the tabby otherwise known as NinjaAnklegrabber) adopt me. I should have known all they really wanted was a gullible shmuck who would buy them treats and toys.

Happy adopt-iversary Salt and Saff. Now what new toy do you want that you will totally ignore because the box it came in is more fun?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
One year ago today I allowed myself to be conned. Two tiny little fluffballs said "We will love you forever, and be the bestest most well behaviest lovingest pets in the whole wide world. We will be better than any dog." Conniving little con artists, that's what kittens are.

And so I let Sea Salt (the tux, otherwise known as Destructomonster) and Saffron (the tabby otherwise known as NinjaAnklegrabber) adopt me. I should have known all they really wanted was a gullible shmuck who would buy them treats and toys.

Happy adopt-iversary Salt and Saff. Now what new toy do you want that you will totally ignore because the box it came in is more fun?
The three kitties here are known as Mayhem...Tigglie (use to be Tiggie .....changed name)
Tangee.....is Chaos
Calie....Catastrophe
Calie gets CRAZY when she wants to play....her kitties do NOT want any part of her. She is two times smaller than her kitties, lol.

VU Sponsors