Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Was 47 here, til about 10 PM, last night. Dropped to 40 then, and some wind added in made it likely mid 30 something. Goober me out, standing waiting for a bus for 15 minutes.

Asked wife to fix me a hot chocolate. She told me to fix it myself. Told her it would at least be courteous if she did.

She fussed because she had a new office chair delivered, had to push the box in by herself. She had to do housework by herself. I told her I had cleaned 14 rooms, climbed steps all evening.

"But that's your job, you're paid to do it."

"Yes, but I come home and do housework at times, by myself, too. Ever think I want to do it without being paid? Not that I mind to an extent, still, you see my point."

Well, better go. She'll need the chair loaded.

ETA: No, she went on without her chair. She overslept.

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
40 Degrees here and raining so that is why the Oil Burner was running this morning......

wednesday-coffee.gif

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Here. I'm kind of expecting the white to be along within the near future. I know no one is prognosticating that. I've been watching my adopted family, the sparrows. They show indications. So, reckon I will prognosticate. :)

Today's word is hematoma. Our daily color is #6d9278. The knot of the day is the half hitch.

Last edited:

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They need to add an option to the "Like" choices. I can't find one for flipping the bird, or the byrd, as the case might be. :giggle:A damn gopher is sitting on the patio enjoying warm weather, while I'm breaking out the snow gear and freezing my arse off.:gaah:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good mornin Porch Goers, another cold one here.
Sun came out early this mornin and most of the white is gone we just got a light dusting but sure reminds you of what's comin :(
How cold did it get for the night? It was brrrr chilly at 15° F in north east Kansas.
Good it was only a dusting. But, I'm ready to watch it snow, walk in the snow, clean off my vehicle and make snow angels :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
"Interesting" day at work. Got negatively compared to 90-year-olds. Told my work was a twelve to sixteen-hour shift, but I had only eight.

When I first started, I was told to do my best. I said I would and have been. Seems that doesn't suffice, although I was told that was all they would ask of me.

Did what I could, best I could. Ran out of time. I do not lollygag at work. I work generally alone, so no one to really talk to, or be a distraction otherwise.

Justin apparently does everything & well. He may be twenty to thirty. Figuring he might be some kind of savant as well. He works his area, I mine.

Oh well, can hope tomorrow fares better. Time for bed.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
They need to add an option to the "Like" choices. I can't find one for flipping the bird, or the byrd, as the case might be. :giggle:A damn gopher is sitting on the patio enjoying warm weather, while I'm breaking out the snow gear and freezing my arse off.:gaah:
I do hope goph knows that the above post was all meant in fun.
You better Watch Out for those holes in the yard.....you never know how deep they go...:eek:
Here's some birds or byrds for ya...
1698931404744.png1698931427282.png1698931472495.png1698931498687.png

Now about those holes in your yard, that may or may not be chocolate at the bottom... 🤣

@SirKadly I took it all in good fun. I actually had a good laugh.

FranC

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I went grocery shopin the other day and everywhere there was someone coughin their lungs out and this mornin I started feelin funny, just hopin it doesn't develop into anything, thank you for askin
Hoping you don't get sick. We go really early to shop and don't wear masks now. I do however carry a mask with me in case of of need.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Been impressed using a Dovepo Topside regulated squonk. So far, the electronics of it haven't had any issues. I haven't really used the device any great duration, though. This past week has been an exception.

Running it with Damn Vapes Mongrel, that with a .55 ohm coil. Keeping wattage around 25 to not really "push" the batteries.

"Chucking modest cloudz brah!"

Got a wide bore 810 mm drip tip on the RSA (Rebuild-able Squonking Atomizer). No issues of spit back, juice seems readily atomized to vapor, seems the coil and wattage, wicking is all good.

Apologies for intruding with vaping talk in our seeming otherwise conversation on the porches. Feeling kind of keen on not broaching a lot of other subject/s currently. This is part of trying to remain positive with a lot on my plate.

Only so much sauerkraut you can eat at any setting, and it seems life has brought me a heap of it.

Will say I got a fine compliment and praise from my immediate supervisor, all while he was reading me the book.

"Ben, you are a strong man, physically, mentally, emotionally. I will not lie, to deal with what you seem to be handling, I would have blown my stack. I look at you and sense a calmness, stillness. I'm almost frightened due to that. Be sure to mind your temper."

What he doesn't see is the little boy swimming against strong currents of the Shenandoah River, to get to a bank safely. Being here in Parkersburg, could say Ohio River. That one makes the Shenandoah seem a creek.

"One thing at a time, ..."

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I bought you a beer, but I got thirsty. Sorry. So sending you man hugs instead.
:cheers::hug:
:hug:Hell yeah, brother. Oh, Saul Goode, nicked :drunk: out of your secret whiskey drawer.

And yes, I just may have some rum in a bit. B.F.D. I know. Not a drinker here. Seldom 'throw a drunk', but at times a drink, maybe two, are just what a person needs. They are "adult beverages" for reasonable, responsible adults, after all.

Went out with 'to be ex' wife for a brunch. That was $55 for both of us, at an Americana style greasy spoon. Normal $5 blue plate of meatloaf, fried okra, mashed taters and gravy, $11. Think they double charged our sweet teas.

When you work in food service, you get to know the names Sysco, Standard Foods. That was the meat loaf, taters were flakes whipped good but still flakes, okra was off a truck as well. It was edible, they prepared it proper is the best I'd say. She had steak and eggs, with fries.

Stopped at a Piggy for dog feed, a few other minor items. Near lb of bologna from the deli was $5, a bag of malt-o-meal cereal another $5. Told her it has gotten ridiculous. She agreed.

I had to transfer money to her check account from mine to pay on everything. She had already gotten flea collars for Shrek & Mam. Mam's came as a two pack for $25. Put one on Mam, with her as calm as can be. She was likely an indoor cat that got dumped back where we used to live. Wife let me have Mam's other collar, thankfully. I give her a couple of pocket t's which are too little for me, for her dad. He loves pocket t's.

Last edited:

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Decided to pull out a Tornado. Damn, I think it will take time to work my way back up to those high powered DL hits. It also taught me just how bad my old batts are. Two battery mod, fully charged (but old) LG brownies, 65W, 3 hits and it was already telling me "weak battery" Just for s&g I threw them on the charger, yep, still showing almost 4.2v.

Guess it's time to place that order for some Mollys.

VU Sponsors