Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sounds yummy. My tummy still hurts from throwing up, I can’t believe it. It’s sore!! I just had some salad, and that’s it.

You make some great food, though.

Sorry to hear your tummy still isn't right~! :(

I enjoy cooking and especially BBQ'ing. But this is a pretty simple cookout.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
HVWcXBtcvPEUSDlkQz64EfgctziwGdT2UfnfXdl8w_rLxvxidl5-YNb-soiBYem19V9eJNeTz8GWCk4WSHIZQWp-

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So after doing some errands I actually found 2 pair of Sketchers at Modells store closing~! Picked up a Bicycle Computer and fixed up my Mountain Bike and rode 8 miles as exercise

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I heard from her a while back. She’s not able to really go online now, but she’s trying to make some extra money on her own. Her FIL is making her life miserable, and they’re living with his family.

Yeah, she had posted about that but I was wondering if anyone heard from her recently. I will message her on FB

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well looks like the VU upgrade is going to take place soon so the site may be down for a while. Anyone wants to keep in touch Via Facebook send me a PM.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Grilling a whole cut up chicken on the Gas Grill in the backyard while sitting on the front porch under the umbrella drinking a glass of wine and vaping~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh boy so full after dinner and finishing a glass of wine before I make an Espresso and go dink it on the porch and vape naturally~!

A-0234-2000x2000.png

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So I decided since Modells is going out of business I would check it out. Bought a Cycle Computer and fixed up my mountain bike which I haven't ridden in years. Had to replace the taillight because the batteries leaked and cleaned it but switch went bad. So did 8 miles the day I set it up and configured the Computer and 10 miles yesterday and this morning.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It’s so hot today!! I was meant to got to the big shopping street in my area, but it’s humid and 90*-ish. Who knows, I may go later.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So need to test posting a picture and here is my bike with over 3,000 miles and 25 years old or more~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
giphy.gif

Have a great afternoon, everyone,

Your bike looks like a classic, Steve.

It is a Royce Union Reaction Humvee~! Sold by Sears in the last Century~! I put a lot of miles on it on the Greenway and Greenbelt Trails. Road it across the Bridges into Manhattan but haven't used it years since I had a bad car accident and was read ended really bad. I don't know what came over me but I pulled it out of the shed and tuned it up a bit.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Actually going for a ride after it starts to get dark to check the headlight. Had to replace the Taillight since the batteries leaked.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Watering tonight since I did not do it this morning because it rained but the sun was so strong and hot it dried everything up~!

VU Sponsors