Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That’s funny, Steve! It’s stopped raining here, but I’m sure it’s wet everywhere outside.

I was thinking it slowed down a bit and maybe I could Grill them but if it starts pouring I don't feel like getting soaked again. I had to put my Tee Shirt in the dryer before because the A/C was just keeping me cool on Energy Saver but damn I got a chill.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I was thinking it slowed down a bit and maybe I could Grill them but if it starts pouring I don't feel like getting soaked again. I had to put my Tee Shirt in the dryer before because the A/C was just keeping me cool on Energy Saver but damn I got a chill.

I wouldn’t chance it. You can make something nice by roasting it. I had no idea we were going to be hit with this when I saw this storm was in NC. But I wasn’t watching the weather.

You know, corona cases are way down now. In Queens, anyway. It’s a relief.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Went for an Exchange Tank of Propane and on the way home the ABS light came on in my truck. So pulled out the scanner and found a shit load of EBCM Relay Codes. Cleared codes and immediately came back so I scanned the Live Data and did not see any issues except for the relay. So I cleared the code with the Vehicle running and I guess that stuck relay got unstuck no more light~! Cool

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So during my road test I saw someone throwing a Propane Tank out in the trash which they will not take, so I took it and went back to the Exchange Place which is in a Gas Station and he weighs and leak tests every tank. $2 off for mentioning his online coupon to boot~! Now one tank on the Gas Grill and 2 back ups~! 3 Porpane tanks and 3 charcoal grills~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Long day working outside. Said I was done at around 2:00 but them I saw something I forgot about. Then I remembered I needed to stake some tomato plants. Then I saw a spot I missed on the railing with stain~! Sat down had a Hard Seltzer and added a few more bricks behind the shed. Didn't stop until 6PM.

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Long day working outside. Said I was done at around 2:00 but them I saw something I forgot about. Then I remembered I needed to stake some tomato plants. Then I saw a spot I missed on the railing with stain~! Sat down had a Hard Seltzer and added a few more bricks behind the shed. Didn't stop until 6PM.
Damn Steve. You're like the Energizer bunny.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well I got two coats of varnish on the railing and it is Looking Good~! Now after it dries I will Silicone the joints and use flashine cement around the bases of the posts~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Have a Nice Marinara with Pork and Meatballs on the stove since 1:30 or so. A nice fresh loaf of Italian Bread to go along with it and making Fusili Pasta. Enjoying some Villa Armando on the front porch while I vape~!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Have a Nice Marinara with Pork and Meatballs on the stove since 1:30 or so. A nice fresh loaf of Italian Bread to go along with it and making Fusili Pasta. Enjoying some Villa Armando on the front porch while I vape~!

One of these days you’ll have to give me your sauce recipe. We used to make ours with lamb and sausage or pork.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Jeez what a freaking day. Didn't get most of what I had on my schedule done because of all the other shit thrown at me.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey, I was having trouble getting on the forum today. I’m not sure why. Plus my notifications are from 7/9. Thanks for tagging me,

Dam, I tried to order more nic base from LB and they won’t ship it since I’m in NY!!!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey, I was having trouble getting on the forum today. I’m not sure why. Plus my notifications are from 7/9. Thanks for tagging me,

Dam, I tried to order more nic base from LB and they won’t ship it since I’m in NY!!!

Shit I just tried to order Nic and found that surprise~!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's terrible they're banning things there. With nicotine, I always want it to me ASAP so I can put it in my fridge or freezer. I wonder if there's a service that would forward your mail (from another state) to your address and how much it'd cost. Maybe someone here can do that for you guys. I'd volunteer but I don't get to a post office regularly. The nearest one to me is 25 miles away and I'm usually working when it is open.

If nobody else offers to help, PM me and I can send you some or get some sent to you guys.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Greetings from the Gulf Coast of TX. I'm here for work this week. When traveling I'm usually not on VU much. Too much stuff to do then eat and drink and then crash. Lather, rinse, repeat...

Airports are sad, so many stores closed in Denver and Houston and only a few restaurants open. My first flight was delayed due to a maintenance issue so I had to reroute the rest of the trip. I didn't get to my hotel until 10PM, only good thing was I got upgraded from Denver to Houston. Due to the rerouting I had enough time in Denver to go outside and vape. Getting through TSA wasn't too bad either.

Some restaurants here in Rockport, TX are open for dine in. Tonight I had pizza and beer at a local non-chain pizza place. I need to check to see if the Irish pub here is open. They have good fish and chips and meatloaf and the beer is cold with a good variety of craft beers.

My work here involves just driving around checking water and gas meters with little interaction with others. The hotel has masks required in common areas. I'm doing ok, but looking forward to getting home.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well it's morning but nothing good about for me. A/C Crapped out during the night and woke me up at 3AM. So sweating my ass waiting for store to open and then I have to the replace this old 12,000 BTU with a new one in the wall. Don't need as big a unit though.

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Well it's morning but nothing good about for me. A/C Crapped out during the night and woke me up at 3AM. So sweating my ass waiting for store to open and then I have to the replace this old 12,000 BTU with a new one in the wall. Don't need as big a unit though.
I know how you feel. My AC went out but I have a swamp cooler that is working great.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Problem is it is in the wall so I will have to frame it out again because this old unit is much bigger~!!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
That's terrible they're banning things there. With nicotine, I always want it to me ASAP so I can put it in my fridge or freezer. I wonder if there's a service that would forward your mail (from another state) to your address and how much it'd cost. Maybe someone here can do that for you guys. I'd volunteer but I don't get to a post office regularly. The nearest one to me is 25 miles away and I'm usually working when it is open.

If nobody else offers to help, PM me and I can send you some or get some sent to you guys.

That is so nice, Frank. The offer is really appreciated. I hope I don’t need to, but it’s nice to feel like someone is there. :hug::hug:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
giphy.gif

I ran out of milk, so I had to have black coffee. Not a happy first cup for me. :blech:
Oh boy.. I like my coffee with lots of cream and some sugar. I think I've posted about my favorite coffee here, but it's Seattle's Best. They have lots of different ones with numbers on the package. I like #5 the best, then #3, then #4. I always have all three of them for my Kuerig machine. I usually only make two cups in the morning. I've thought about getting a bigger machine to try out but have been happy with my Kuerig machine. It's probably three years old by now.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh boy.. I like my coffee with lots of cream and some sugar. I think I've posted about my favorite coffee here, but it's Seattle's Best. They have lots of different ones with numbers on the package. I like #5 the best, then #3, then #4. I always have all three of them for my Kuerig machine. I usually only make two cups in the morning. I've thought about getting a bigger machine to try out but have been happy with my Kuerig machine. It's probably three years old by now.

I usually have my coffee with lots of milk, too. I was so bummed out. I’m expecting a delivery of Califia Better Half creamer which is my favorite. It’s almond and coconut milk, and it’s a little bit sweet. It just makes my coffee delicious. Black coffee just tastes terrible to me. I know it’s cool in old Noir movies to drink it black, but phooey.

I tried Seattle’s Best #4, and it was pretty good. I’d like to try the #5, since I think it’s stronger.

Nice to see you here, Frank! :hug:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So I got a New Friedrich 10,000 BTU unit to replace the old Monster 12,000 BTU one. Busted my ass getting that out of the wall alone~! New one is in and working well. Now I have to figure out how to work the remote and setup the WiFi but my ass is just too tired to be messing with that right now.

VU Sponsors