Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Really? I thought I was just responding to your statement directed to me?
I apologize I generally avoid discussions with troglodyte narcissists to avoid bringing myself down to their level.
Yes really. You are still trolling, BTW.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I never did run down someone's job or possessions. I do, however, remember the time when some certain individuals on here kept running down my Wismec RX2/3 mod... which I can prove.
Ah... just like a certain somebody that put me down for using Limitless RDTAs, and another one that put me down for living in a small house. Hey. To each their own. If they don't like it, they can go fuck themselves with a palm tree.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FYI, that is PRECISELY what I have been doing all along.
Seen a lot of your posts and many do not fit that criteria all the time. Even with me sometimes.

Note running down a particular piece of vape hardware may be justified if that hardware is lacking. Ie not meeting specs, battery door not staying closed, short life, etc.
There has been quite a bit of very iffy vape stuff out there.

Anyone want to buy a couple of Wanko RDA's?

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
:sarcasm: " I went on the Internet and found this" ;
Mayo Clinic
Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
:sarcasm: " I went on the Internet and found this" ;
Mayo Clinic
Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

I can think Of a few example
*cough cough

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah a long term effect of working in retail because many customers treat retail workers like dirt.
Amazing isn’t it? Especially when they do it in the restaurant world.
dumbass, do you really want to piss off the people that touch your food before you eat it?
My wife had it bad too, she was working retail up until the past year or so.
Honestly, I wish everyone would have to experience some form of work in the service or retail industry at some point in there life. Even if as someone form of eduction
Unrealistic but it would be healthy for society

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Amazing isn’t it? Especially when they do it in the restaurant world.
dumbass, do you really want to piss off the people that touch your food before you eat it?
My wife had it bad too, she was working retail up until the past year or so.
Honestly, I wish everyone would have to experience some form of work in the service or retail industry at some point in there life. Even if as someone form of eduction
Unrealistic but it would be healthy for society
or in my case advising you on how to fix your electric, plumbing, leaky roof, etc...

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
or in my case advising you on how to fix your electric, plumbing, leaky roof, etc...
Oh god I feel so bad for anyone that has to do that... advise or instruct me (as in me in particular) over the phone to repair something I am unfamiliar with.
I know I can be a nightmare to deal with in that fashion.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah a long term effect of working in retail because many customers treat retail workers like dirt.
I treat both the shop owner and the retail worker at my go to B&M vape shop like dirt all the time. But they know me well enough to also understand the fact I'm only pulling their leg, and, the kind of behavior is mutual. The retail worker once told me that when someone calls us an elitist, it's because we are the elite. Jokes like that are what keeps vaping alive.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh god I feel so bad for anyone that has to do that... advise or instruct me (as in me in particular) over the phone to repair something I am unfamiliar with.
I know I can be a nightmare to deal with in that fashion.
I worked at Lowe's for my wind down to retirement. Was the closest job that paid halfway decent that my decrepit body could handle. Could have gotten a much better job in the big city but did not want to spend 3 hours a day driving.
I was quite good at it, and some customers were great but some knew almost nothing but knew more than you. And a few everyone would hide if they saw them coming.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
ahh fuck it ...rhymes with buritto

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I worked at Lowe's for my wind down to retirement. Was the closest job that paid halfway decent that my decrepit body could handle. Could have gotten a much better job in the big city but did not want to spend 3 hours a day driving.
I was quite good at it, and some customers were great but some knew almost nothing but knew more than you. And a few everyone would hide if they saw them coming.
Did a stint at the orange one.....they hired me for the tool corral, a dept I was well suited for...when the dept head felt threatened I was banished to paint'''

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Better man than I. I would let the people people that knew more than I learn from their mistakes.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer

why is “have you tried tuning it off and back on” always at the top of the list?

and “ok, can you pack it it up and return it, tell them you’re too stupid to own it” at the bottom of the list?

Ever wanted to switch it up a bit?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did a stint at the orange one.....they hired me for the tool corral, a dept I was well suited for...when the dept head felt threatened I was banished to paint'''
Started lawn and garden, Then seasonal, Then tools and hardware, then electrical Pro, then Plumbing Pro.
Did very well because I had pretty much been a jack of all trades. And was a trained electronics tech and worked a year as an electrician. Liked the co workers and some management and a few customers.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Better man than I. I would let the people people that knew more than I learn from their mistakes.
I tried but ultimately some would try their way and fail. Like the guys who come back in raising hell because all their hot water connections leaked. They replumbed their mobile home I told them to use either CPVC or Pex for at least the hot water. They used cheaper PVC... Says on the pipe not to use for hot water...

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
unfortunately that place destroyed me physically, too old and previous injuries did me in....
yeah it was painful for me, putting water heaters up on the racks with order picker, etc.
Made it physically though, mentally is another question :)

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I worked in child care and have no filter

You need to imagine things like making a sarcastic comment to a kid's mum that her son is "Such a happy child " etc

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I worked in retail once. Got fired for smarting off at an obnoxious customer. Only time I ever got fired.

25 years later, my company bought the company that fired me, and now when I go to the office, I work in their 10-million-dollar data center.

Ain't it funny how things turn out?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
why is “have you tried tuning it off and back on” always at the top of the list?

and “ok, can you pack it it up and return it, tell them you’re too stupid to own it” at the bottom of the list?

Ever wanted to switch it up a bit?

Oh I did tell some to get a pro to do it.
Would say I would sell them the materials but they should get a pro to do the work.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I always got in trouble for telling the truth......them" will it work?" me "no".....
Yep I got in a bit of trouble once for telling a customer to NOT do something they were planning.
Cheap restaurant owner. 15 amp breaker kept tripping put in 20 amp, it kept blowing so came and got 30 amp.
I flat out told him not to put it where a 15 amp had been because it was a fire hazard. He complained to manager they chewed on me I told them I wanted to be written up with the details so I was legally clear when his place burned down. There was a fire over it... Restaurant gutted and shut down for 6 months.
No one hurt.

CJ-3

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cleaned and put the Blotto back in the box. It isn't for me. Back to the Intake Dual as it works better for me.

Oh and I used to be a service plumber before I got hurt. That's a job where people treat you horribly on a daily basis.
Why is it so expensive? Because I have to warranty my repair. I also have to warranty the parts I didn't make but had to purchase to repair XYZ.
5 years apprenticeship. 20 years field experience. It comes with a price.

Trust me. No one is happy to call a plumber.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sounds recognizable to me. Them: "turning the wattage down is the only way to avoid a
hot vape"... me: "no". And they label me as negative. ?
Not negative, no one I’ve spoken to has labeled you as negative... ignorant would be a better word for it.

ignorant, narcissistic, dangerous, petty, troll, and too self absorbed to understand what anyone is saying; because, you’re more worried about what you want to say to listen to anyone else. In fact you and my 9 year old have a lot in common in that way..

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Sounds recognizable to me. Them: "turning the wattage down is the only way to avoid a hot vape"... me: "no". And they label me as negative. ?

Said it exactly like that yeah?

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Not negative, no one I’ve spoken to has labeled you as negative... ignorant would be a better word for it.

ignorant, narcissistic, dangerous, petty, troll, and too self absorbed to understand what anyone is saying; because, you’re more worried about what you want to say to listen to anyone else. In fact you and my 9 year old have a lot in common in that way..
Knowing how to avoid a hot vape by NOT turning the wattage down is ignorant? You crack me up! ???

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ah... just like a certain somebody that put me down for using Limitless RDTAs, and another one that put me down for living in a small house. Hey. To each their own. If they don't like it, they can go fuck themselves with a palm tree.
Most of the ones who put me down for using a Wismec RX2/3 back at the time are the same clowns who are putting me down here in this thread right now. They keep projecting their own mental disorders on me, putting words in my mouth or twisting my words, making a constant fool of theirself not knowing when they've lost an argument by trying to refute basic knowledge with invalid arguments even after being given a reasonable explanation that is easy to go verify instantaneously by googling... constant stuff like that. I am genuinely surprised they haven't yet tried to put me down for water that's too wet. It just goes on and on and on. Their retardedness really never stops, it's infinitesimal.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Seems like that would be more a good thing than a bad thing?
There's pros and cons to everything. This reminds me of people complaining that vinyl records have surface noise... and John Peele replied, "Listen, mate. LIFE has surface noise!"

VU Sponsors