Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got a couple plastic storage cases for xmas so broke down and reorganized some. The smaller 10-30ml bottles anyway, larger won't fit. Still cuts down on clutter. May have to look around and see if I missed any (other than a few duplicates).

Each case fits 48, 24 per side. Just 7 slots shy of filling the 3rd case.

1641949260385.jpeg

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got an old used RDTA because I liked the look of the deck. I got it months ago but finally set it up today.
pgAEKQI.jpg

The coils are 3x27ga N80/40ga N90. Resistance= .12Ω. I'm using it on a Clutch X18 and it hits pretty nice.
eT4rkjf.jpg

Not sure why I haven't heard a lot about this RDTA but it's fantastic. It vapes really well, tons of flavor w/Dinner Lady Lemon Tart. I'm digging it. It can squonk or even convert into an RDA. Haven't tried any of that, but that stuff is pretty cool I guess.

FlavorOverClouds

Member For 1 Year
I got an old used RDTA because I liked the look of the deck. I got it months ago but finally set it up today.
pgAEKQI.jpg

The coils are 3x27ga N80/40ga N90. Resistance= .12Ω. I'm using it on a Clutch X18 and it hits pretty nice.
eT4rkjf.jpg

Not sure why I haven't heard a lot about this RDTA but it's fantastic. It vapes really well, tons of flavor w/Dinner Lady Lemon Tart. I'm digging it. It can squonk or even convert into an RDA. Haven't tried any of that, but that stuff is pretty cool I guess.
Which RDTA is that?

I only want it to taste amazing. Is that too much to ask?

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1 Mod autofired
2 Cleaned mod
3 Assembled mod
4 Put battery in mod
5 Held mod up to ear (in upward motion*) Hears "tss"
6 Quickly disassembles
7 Unassemble mod
8 Mod in oven on fan, no heat
9 Repeat steps #3-#7
10 Mod unassembled and in fan forced oven @60*C
11 Google, calculate evaporation of isopropyl
12 Repeat #3-#5
13 Repeat #5, but this time be careful to not brush past my beard (which was obviously the noise)
14 No noise
15 Facepalm
16 Reassemble
17 Hunky Dory

Ruppy_bear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
My birthday just passed and going to be ordering another clone mech online as present for myself. The last clone I got for Christmas wasn't that good, but what do u expect from something that cost only a 4 bucks usd right

Also had some dude call me out at pod shop today, dude called bullshit on me when I said I vaped for about 8-9 years now.

Dude said he was OG when it came to vaping and how vaping started only 3 years ago in China.

I laugh at his ignorance and then I proceed to pull out my mod. Then everything changed and he said he OG in pod vaping after calling me "da Lao"

Da Lao means older brother in chinese and it is refer to some that wiser then you, the term is used a lot in Hong Kong's triad society. (Used a lot in those triad movies)

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't know if any of you guys got any of those Myuz Hadar RDAs from Vapesourcing, but it's surprising the heck out of me. They were like eight to ten bucks for a long time, but then dropped to $4.99. It's one of those mesh/dual coil combo RDAs. I think I tried the mesh once but wanted to use regular wire coils this time.. It's weird to set up because everything is sideways vs a mesh build. The screws clamp down weird, which also twists the leads sideways. There's nowhere to really to tuck wicks either but it vapes awesome. It squonks pretty good too right under the coils. I dunno...weird to set up but once it's going it kicks ass.
zQ5sWt7.jpg

I just threw in some old aliens I had set aside. They're N80: 3x27/37ga.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What's the difference between a Valhalla V2, and a Valhalla V2 Nieflhiem Edition? Is it just a different cap? I might end up getting one of them to check out.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
For those of you that like to experiment...
I found a product called, "Brass Ager", it works on brass, copper, and steel.
It works fast, it's re-usable, and I have had some pretty good results with it.
Here are 4 mods I have done.
I have painstakingly polished different areas for different effects.
2658189a5f92afe52343f4909262110f.jpg
77ef8777c14e283ed5065e6eb9aa0271.jpg
fb79e6cb4f3a7039c6cef33e3cb16564.jpg
6c9dcedf98a3f781d3959496a603269b.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

RyanB

Member For 2 Years
For those of you that like to experiment...
I found a product called, "Brass Ager", it works on brass, copper, and steel.
It works fast, it's re-usable, and I have had some pretty good results with it.
Here are 4 mods I have done.
I have painstakingly polished different areas for different effects.
2658189a5f92afe52343f4909262110f.jpg
77ef8777c14e283ed5065e6eb9aa0271.jpg
fb79e6cb4f3a7039c6cef33e3cb16564.jpg
6c9dcedf98a3f781d3959496a603269b.jpg

I really like what it did with the OG that’s awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just a quick fine tuning of my DIY juices... add a bit of this, a bit of that, diluted a couple (after adjustments) added some more caramel and vanilla to my RY4. That's about it for today. I was out of juice(s) recently and just threw some small batch mixes together. Oh... and added some black licorice to some of my RY4 (specifically for my small pod that I use for "vooping"... the licorice helps overcome the smell of the... well I assume you get it)

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I benched a Hugo Squeezer a couple of months ago because it wasn't hitting well. I finally got around to cleaning it (for the first time) today. I took it completely apart, cleaned everything, and threw in a new bottle. It's hits awesome, pretty much good as new now 😁. It's great for a cheap, mech squonk box. I have new ones but figured I'd keep using this one.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Needed to do a couple quick SFTs of new flavors. Put a new coil in my crappy RDA (just use it for new flavor tests) Spaced single clapton (basically a MTL coil) Pre-made (Aspire) Worked fine for what I needed. The RDA is Aspire "Quad Flex" kit... old school, can also make a RDTA and nautilus X drop-in coil tank. Got this on a clearance for $10 Dual coil "velocity style deck" but using it for flavor tests as single coil ("Chuff cap with optional single coil airflow LOL) Works great for SFTs.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not today, guess it's been a couple days but ordered some flavors during bullcity's st patty's day sale. Yea I know, I'm late. Story of my life lol. Some refills for my adv, finally ordered a 16oz of loranns banana cream. Realized it doesn't make sense to keep buying 4oz bottles if I use it all the time. That alone saves like $10 or better vs buying the smaller ones.

Grabbed some fa custard premium finally (was out of stock last time). That'll be a new one to try, along with cap golden butter, tfa madagascar vanilla bourbon, flv bourbon, vt bourbon, fa vanilla bourbon, tfa kentucky bourbon and wf aged bourbon cream. Giving vt banana custard and pudding base a try, flv smoothie base, finally getting around to mb soft banana. Got a burr up my ass and got a small bottle of cap cereal 27 and some flv alpine strawberry.

19 flavors, I think 15 are new one's I've never tried. Didn't think I'd like booze flavored vapes but turns out they're pretty good. The one recipe 'last call' I've mixed several times and enjoy it, using fa brandy. And one the commercial juices I got gifted at xmas was a bourbon based flavor, enjoyed that one as well. Not usually a cereal vape fan but a lot of people seem to like it. Felt it was time to try alpine strawberry finally. And the much raved about fa custard premium.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I benched a Hugo Squeezer a couple of months ago because it wasn't hitting well. I finally got around to cleaning it (for the first time) today. I took it completely apart, cleaned everything, and threw in a new bottle. It's hits awesome, pretty much good as new now 😁. It's great for a cheap, mech squonk box. I have new ones but figured I'd keep using this one.
Haven’’t used mine in a long while but yes it’s a great cheap mech squonk!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Not today, guess it's been a couple days but ordered some flavors during bullcity's st patty's day sale. Yea I know, I'm late. Story of my life lol. Some refills for my adv, finally ordered a 16oz of loranns banana cream. Realized it doesn't make sense to keep buying 4oz bottles if I use it all the time. That alone saves like $10 or better vs buying the smaller ones.

Grabbed some fa custard premium finally (was out of stock last time). That'll be a new one to try, along with cap golden butter, tfa madagascar vanilla bourbon, flv bourbon, vt bourbon, fa vanilla bourbon, tfa kentucky bourbon and wf aged bourbon cream. Giving vt banana custard and pudding base a try, flv smoothie base, finally getting around to mb soft banana. Got a burr up my ass and got a small bottle of cap cereal 27 and some flv alpine strawberry.

19 flavors, I think 15 are new one's I've never tried. Didn't think I'd like booze flavored vapes but turns out they're pretty good. The one recipe 'last call' I've mixed several times and enjoy it, using fa brandy. And one the commercial juices I got gifted at xmas was a bourbon based flavor, enjoyed that one as well. Not usually a cereal vape fan but a lot of people seem to like it. Felt it was time to try alpine strawberry finally. And the much raved about fa custard premium.

I like booze-flavored vapes, too, much more than I like actual booze. VTA Botanical Gin is my favorite. Brandy's pretty good, pink champagne also, have a vodka that I haven't tried yet. It just dawned on me, though - what would a vodka flavor taste like? That might have been a silly purchase!

I haven't ordered any of the bourbon flavors because I really detest actual bourbon. If it's a good "blending" flavor, though, it might be alright. Let us know how you like your bourbons, will you?

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Rewicked two Elder Dragon RDAs and a Dvarw DL clone yesterday. Now that my vape gear hoard is stable, I don't build much, don't even recall what my last build was!

The Dvarw had started tasting burnt, and both the Elder Dragons were spitting like mad, so it was past time to do something with them.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like booze-flavored vapes, too, much more than I like actual booze. VTA Botanical Gin is my favorite. Brandy's pretty good, pink champagne also, have a vodka that I haven't tried yet. It just dawned on me, though - what would a vodka flavor taste like? That might have been a silly purchase!

I haven't ordered any of the bourbon flavors because I really detest actual bourbon. If it's a good "blending" flavor, though, it might be alright. Let us know how you like your bourbons, will you?
I've got some of that vt botanical gin but so far have only used it in one recipe. 'Taste of sound' by joe_roots. Pretty good and have tried it both with and without the ws23, I don't care for icy vapes so much so without would be my preference. More of a summertime vape for me.

It's 1.5% vt botanical gin, 1% vt eucalyptus robusta, 3% cap lemon lime, 1% wf saskatoon berries, 0.25% super sweet, 2.5% cap sweet currant and 0.5% ws23.

Lol @ the vodka, yea maybe just a slight burning sensation? I do like bourbon, whiskey, jack n coke, stuff like that. "Last Call" from Automatic Failure is another recipe I enjoy. Supposed to be an old fashioned cocktail, 4% flavourart brandy, 1% vt fizzy sherbet, 1% cap lemon lime, 1% fw marschino cherry, 3% fw orange, 0.25% flavorah back bar bitters, and 0.75% super sweet. Though I usually leave the super sweet out and originally I used fa blood orange in place of the fw orange. Got some fw orange and I think I prefer the blood orange (same %). The brandy is nice, the cherry tastes like a cherry on top and the sherbet gives it a little soda tingle.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I recently bought a big lot of wire from @CrazyChef v2.0 . I had visions of putting up some slat wall and baskets for storage. That was until I went to the hardware store and saw the prices now :eek: Decided stuff around the house for shelves would do just fine 😁
View attachment 191817
Damn, that IS a lot of wire. lol. No kidding on the price of stuff, it is ridiculous. Lumber prices were starting to drop some, but everything is up. $6-7 tee posts, I remember when they were $1-2 a pop. Still hanging onto my 10yr old graphics card because there's no way in salty hell I'm spending $400-500 on a 'mid grade' card. Had picked up some hand planes with thoughts of trying some woodworking projects, ha. Watch me fire up the chainsaw and shave a flat side off a branch and call it a shelf. lol. As it is would cost me like $20 just to put gas in the saw. (probably not quite, but it does take premium). Looks like the shelves are holding, I'd call it good.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I've got some of that vt botanical gin but so far have only used it in one recipe. 'Taste of sound' by joe_roots. Pretty good and have tried it both with and without the ws23, I don't care for icy vapes so much so without would be my preference. More of a summertime vape for me.

It's 1.5% vt botanical gin, 1% vt eucalyptus robusta, 3% cap lemon lime, 1% wf saskatoon berries, 0.25% super sweet, 2.5% cap sweet currant and 0.5% ws23.

Lol @ the vodka, yea maybe just a slight burning sensation? I do like bourbon, whiskey, jack n coke, stuff like that. "Last Call" from Automatic Failure is another recipe I enjoy. Supposed to be an old fashioned cocktail, 4% flavourart brandy, 1% vt fizzy sherbet, 1% cap lemon lime, 1% fw marschino cherry, 3% fw orange, 0.25% flavorah back bar bitters, and 0.75% super sweet. Though I usually leave the super sweet out and originally I used fa blood orange in place of the fw orange. Got some fw orange and I think I prefer the blood orange (same %). The brandy is nice, the cherry tastes like a cherry on top and the sherbet gives it a little soda tingle.

Those recipes both sound really good! I especially think the first one is right up my street. Thanks for sharing.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mixed up something similar to the bombies nana cream clone using the mb soft banana at around 3%, dropped the other flavors down as well. All in all not bad, not replacing my loranns banana cream for this one. But it's a nice mild/soft banana, maybe a bit truer banana than la. A bit richer, might go well in a banana cheesecake.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Changed my VU forum name today :) I'm still a bit MIA as I do not have any internet service yet. I'm using my phone as a mobile hotspot. As fast as I am blowing through my monthly allotment, the internet people better hurry the hell up. Supposedly, they are coming sometime in the next week. I'm not holding my breath. I'm in the middle of nowhere and the small house I have rented is in a community that is still being built. I have bulldozers running all around me all day right now. BUT, the positive is that I have several real bathrooms now and a full kitchen. I have a couple of guys fencing in a small area for the dogs tomorrow, so that will help a lot. My second day here, a tornado touched down (hence the name change lol ) I also have a bed coming later today, so yep, I'm getting there.

Hope all of you are doing well. Things here are slowly falling into place. Still don't have a lot of my vape stuff but I have what I had in PA and that's fine for now.

Last edited:

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Changed my VU forum name today :) I'm still a bit MIA as I do not have any internet service yet. I'm using my phone as a mobile hotspot. As fast as I am blowing through my monthly allotment, the internet people better hurry the hell up. Supposedly, they are coming sometime in the next week. I'm not holding my breath. I'm in the middle of nowhere and the small house I have rented is in a community that is still being built. I have bulldozers running all around me all day right now. BUT, the positive is that I have several real bathrooms now and a full kitchen. I have a couple of guys fencing in a small area for the dogs tomorrow, so that will help a lot. My second day here, a tornado touched down (hence the name change lol ) I also have a bed coming later today, so yep, I'm getting there.

Hope all of you are doing well. Things here are slowly falling into place. Still don't have a lot of my vape stuff but I have what I had in PA and that's fine for now.
We miss you here Deb, prayers and good thoughts sent your way.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

I've wondered what in the world was going on since we hadn't seen you in EONS! Are you in OK now? Seems to fit with the handle "Tornado Alley." I must have missed some of your posts, because I didn't realize you were leaving PA. Glad, though, to hear that you're making progress and getting more comfortable. Will send good mojo to the great-and-powerful-gods-of-the-Internet to get you up and running soon so we can catch up! :hug:

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've wondered what in the world was going on since we hadn't seen you in EONS! Are you in OK now? Seems to fit with the handle "Tornado Alley." I must have missed some of your posts, because I didn't realize you were leaving PA. Glad, though, to hear that you're making progress and getting more comfortable. Will send good mojo to the great-and-powerful-gods-of-the-Internet to get you up and running soon so we can catch up! :hug:
I miss you all too! Or should I say Ya'll ...............lol

Leaving PA was sort of a spur of the moment thing. I truly could not deal with the weather and trying to take the dogs out in an unfenced yard with 2 feet of snow. No real bathroom ( well no shower or tub ) and trying to get washed up was quite tricky. No kitchen to speak of ........ It was simply too hard for me, and while both my daughters said they would buy me a small house, I wasn't about to let them do that. So, here I am and we will see how things go. I can always go back to PA or go to AZ with my younger daughter. I am hoping that things simply come together here and work out. Time will tell. :) Thanks for the good mojo and thoughts. LYF's ooodles

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I miss you all too! Or should I say Ya'll ...............lol

Leaving PA was sort of a spur of the moment thing. I truly could not deal with the weather and trying to take the dogs out in an unfenced yard with 2 feet of snow. No real bathroom ( well no shower or tub ) and trying to get washed up was quite tricky. No kitchen to speak of ........ It was simply too hard for me, and while both my daughters said they would buy me a small house, I wasn't about to let them do that. So, here I am and we will see how things go. I can always go back to PA or go to AZ with my younger daughter. I am hoping that things simply come together here and work out. Time will tell. :) Thanks for the good mojo and thoughts. LYF's ooodles
Good to hear from you!

Ruppy_bear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
What’s one of the dumbest thing you can do when your vaper going to the club?

This: bring a fragile discontinued dual battery plastic box mod to the club.

Yes we can smoke in the club in China. But seriously it was the fucking stupidest decision I made.

clubs crowded and random ppl wanting to take hits make me scared that the mod would drop. Then the mod is heavy and bulky making it hard for me to put it in my pocket for whole night (let’s not talk about holding it for the whole night). Then there’s the fact that I can’t do anything cuz I’m so worried about my mod, like I can’t dance or dance battle or drinking games or anything besides drinking.

Normally I would bring my Fush semi mech cuz of the glowing lights and the fact that it’s easy for me to hold on to for the whole night as I have a mech mod pouch my friend gave me. (but most importantly it’s not made out of plastic lol)

Super scared as fuck lol

Attachments

• 26F9B4D8-5435-4B0D-9398-77CF98F80943.jpeg
    26F9B4D8-5435-4B0D-9398-77CF98F80943.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 13

VU Sponsors