Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That’s the Maxo? Let us know how it is. I was glad they’re making Fire Luke 3, if only to know that they’re still making new stuff. Looks pretty cool.
Maxus 100W & 200W Kits. I'm liking the new coils quite a bit. They make my juice taste a bit different but not in a bad way. The SS904L mesh smooths out one of my more harsher flavors and leaves that lasting sugar lips taste. Very flavorful coils for sure. The Fireluke 2 & M-Pro coils were great as well though. These are the updated/upgraded versions of those two tanks.

The mods don't care which way you stick the batteries in which is different for sure. I was like "So you're not going to tell me which way to stick them in!?" I was going to email Freemax but read "Smart Load" and just stuck them in however I wanted.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well not much aside from vaping today. Thinking I may make up some twisted SS316L here in a little bit re-coil everything. Why? A simply put because. That way I'd have uniformity, especially if I can get all the coils 0.30 to 0.40 Ω range. These will then work well across the board, for the 1 regulated, 2 half mechanical mods, 2 mechanical mods and a third mechanical mod when I use it. I find SS316L does well.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Maxus 100W & 200W Kits. I'm liking the new coils quite a bit. They make my juice taste a bit different but not in a bad way. The SS904L mesh smooths out one of my more harsher flavors and leaves that lasting sugar lips taste. Very flavorful coils for sure. The Fireluke 2 & M-Pro coils were great as well though. These are the updated/upgraded versions of those two tanks.

The mods don't care which way you stick the batteries in which is different for sure. I was like "So you're not going to tell me which way to stick them in!?" I was going to email Freemax but read "Smart Load" and just stuck them in however I wanted.

Element sent me the Freemax Pro *twice* when I ordered the Fire Luke Mesh. I don’t even have mods that are big enough for the Pro!! I wrote to them about it, and they never wrote back. And I ended up just packing them away.

I like the FL Mesh, just wish they had a bubble glass for it. Or extra O rings. Other than that, I use those and the FL2’s all the time.

I’m sure I’ll eventually start in with rebuildable tanks, but for now I like what I’m using and I don’t want to trouble trouble with new stuff.

That’s kinda cool about the smart battery feature. At least companies are still innovating with gear. Whether we’ll be able,to buy stuff is another story.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Found a charon adjustable 218 in the hardware section here, unopened, for super cheap.
Been wanting one for quite a while but couldn't find them anywhere.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I have a VW model, didn't know until just now that there was a VV model, too. That's neat, I hope you enjoy it!

ETA:

I found an online vape store, Ranger Vapes, that allows layaway, so guess what I put on layaway? LV Centaurus. I got the SS/Cowhide/Carbon Fiber model.

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a VW model, didn't know until just now that there was a VV model, too. That's neat, I hope you enjoy it!

ETA:

I found an online vape store, Ranger Vapes, that allows layaway, so guess what I put on layaway? LV Centaurus. I got the SS/Cowhide/Carbon Fiber model.
It'll look good next to my other VV mods that I barely use anymore lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I disassembled and cleaned the Armomamizer plus V2 since I only used it for 1 tank. May end up in the hardware section.

Re-wicked a Wasp Nano and changed flavors in the Topside SQ where it currently resides. New coil and wick in a Subtank Mini.

:cuss2: @ USPS (It's allowed, it's vape related)

Purchased a few items from the hardware section.

Currently shaking the 250mls of sour blue raspberry I just mixed.
To do: mix a liter of 4mg unflavored but it's currently a vape break. :cloud:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

ETA:

I think you like the centaurus. Mine is chopped carbon and ostrich. I'm a sucker for ostrich.

Sent from a pile of wood chips

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I think you like the centaurus. Mine is chopped carbon and ostrich. I'm a sucker for ostrich.

I've wanted a Therion for the longest time. Now that I have the VT75, I don't want a Therion any more. I'm not a big fan of the 75 chip.

But the looks of the Therion, dang. And the Paranormal. So now really isn't the time (when ever IS the time?) but I jumped on that layaway deal. Just wish I'd been quick enough to grab one of the green stab ones.

I like ostrich, too, especially black ostrich. Yours is a beaut!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've wanted a Therion for the longest time. Now that I have the VT75, I don't want a Therion any more. I'm not a big fan of the 75 chip.

But the looks of the Therion, dang. And the Paranormal. So now really isn't the time (when ever IS the time?) but I jumped on that layaway deal. Just wish I'd been quick enough to grab one of the green stab ones.

Thank you. Wouldn't have it if it wasn't for the great deal I got it at thanks to gadget.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
You can use a Smok Baby V2 glass on it. Not sure who'd have those anymore. Otherwise a Fireluke 2 or 3 glass will work on the Fireluke Mesh tank. They're all the same size.

Thanks! I’ve been curious what it would be like. Every now and then after cleaning, the FLM seems to want to leak. Not always, thankfully.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

The chopped carbon fiber is beautiful from LV. I have a Paranormal with chopped carbon and black CF. Looks gorgeous.
fdcdd64aec98d5a87e035fc9181b6625.jpg

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Ooh, I hope you love it. The Centaurus looks amazing!!

I love the way the Therion looks. And honestly, I vape internal battery mods every day, so a DNA 75 is okay for me. The looks got to me. And the magnetic battery doors, instead of the slide door on the bottom.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Placed an order with 3f for the same thing fasttech can't seem to get off their ass to send. Curious to see which gets here sooner, I'm still betting 3f. About to mix up some more juice, my adv banana cream and something else haven't decided what yet. Staked up my pepper plants, wind blew one of them over last night in the storm. Not really vape related other than I vaped while hunting for sticks lol. Humidity is terrible outside, not sure I even needed to vape. Just spray some nic and flavor in the air and breathe.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Placed an order with 3f for the same thing fasttech can't seem to get off their ass to send. Curious to see which gets here sooner, I'm still betting 3f. About to mix up some more juice, my adv banana cream and something else haven't decided what yet. Staked up my pepper plants, wind blew one of them over last night in the storm. Not really vape related other than I vaped while hunting for sticks lol. Humidity is terrible outside, not sure I even needed to vape. Just spray some nic and flavor in the air and breathe.

It's been like here too, the last few days. Just walking out to the mailbox was like a long-distance endurance contest, feeling like breathing jello thru a sponge when the air is this thick. And the constant little thundershowers that rain just long enough to wet everything; my husband was LIVID about that this morning, when he was trying to cut the damn grass!

Andria

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's been like here too, the last few days. Just walking out to the mailbox was like a long-distance endurance contest, feeling like breathing jello thru a sponge when the air is this thick. And the constant little thundershowers that rain just long enough to wet everything; my husband was LIVID about that this morning, when he was trying to cut the damn grass!

Andria
Yea the air is definitely thick. Just walking around not even doing anything strenuous, soaked like I just got out of a hot shower. Not even sure it was sweat, just excess moisture from the air and that was around 7p. Not like it was hot or middle of the day. Have only had a couple brief bouts of rain like that maybe 20-30min long the past week. Last night it actually rained pretty good but still humid as hell. I'd run the dehumidifier more but it seems to put out warm air and not trying to warm the air up any if I can help it. Hope it helps the veggies.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I got my new red Aegis Solo today, and last night, ordered the red-gradient version of that Istick Rim C I just got in blue-gradient. Can't have too many red mods, and my old red CFIV with my name etched on it has finally gone to mod heaven. :( But it lasted nearly 5 yrs, and the pink one like it still works fine, so those really are great mods. My original CFIV in silver also still works, though it's banged and scratched and dented all to hell, still vapes just fine. :) It's a bit over 5 yrs old, and was my very first box mod, marking my departure forever from tube mods.

Andria

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dug out the can of Nevr-Dull and polished up a brass Ardent RDA and a brass CC switch for my new to me polished SS Dreamer.
Wicked up the SS Ardent and vaped a lot on said Dreamer.
Mixed a liter of 3mg unflavored then 120mls of pink lemonade.
Also discovered the Demon Killer Tiny RDA fits perfectly inside the catch cup of my VV Woodville. :bingo:
20200629_205343a.jpg

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Went to load a tank that I put a new coil in with Licorice diy and realised I had not kept up with my mixing. :facepalm: All out.
Made 200 ml and will have to wait a week. Thankfully its one of the few I like that is good to go that soon. I really really wanted to vape licorice today.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I dug out the can of Nevr-Dull and polished up a brass Ardent RDA and a brass CC switch for my new to me polished SS Dreamer.
Wicked up the SS Ardent and vaped a lot on said Dreamer.
Mixed a liter of 3mg unflavored then 120mls of pink lemonade.
Also discovered the Demon Killer Tiny RDA fits perfectly inside the catch cup of my VV Woodville. :bingo:
View attachment 164010

That looks really beautiful! Never heard of that mod, but it’s so pretty.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Went to load a tank that I put a new coil in with Licorice diy and realised I had not kept up with my mixing. :facepalm: All out.
Made 200 ml and will have to wait a week. Thankfully its one of the few I like that is good to go that soon. I really really wanted to vape licorice today.

That’s been happening to me with mixing. I’ll see that I’m running low and I put it off. Until suddenly I’m out! I do have a stockpile of store juice but I actually like my mixes better!

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
That’s been happening to me with mixing. I’ll see that I’m running low and I put it off. Until suddenly I’m out! I do have a stockpile of store juice but I actually like my mixes better!
It's weird. During lockdown I was more on top of things and actually think I became fitter. I made sure I had things to do and would walk up and down the drive nearly every day doing a couple ks each time. Out of lockdown and I think I've got lazy! Though we've started doing long walks again today and will keep it up. Drats not mixing some licorice though. :D

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It's weird. During lockdown I was more on top of things and actually think I became fitter. I made sure I had things to do and would walk up and down the drive nearly every day doing a couple ks each time. Out of lockdown and I think I've got lazy! Though we've started doing long walks again today and will keep it up. Drats not mixing some licorice though. :D

Out of lockdown just seemed anti climactic, since it’s not like corona went away. It’s been taking me a while to adjust!

I’ve got new flavors from ECX that I haven’t even tried yet. They’re just sitting in the bag. I just haven’t felt like doing anything lately. But I’ve got stuff that needs doing!

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Out of lockdown just seemed anti climactic, since it’s not like corona went away. It’s been taking me a while to adjust!

I’ve got new flavors from ECX that I haven’t even tried yet. They’re just sitting in the bag. I just haven’t felt like doing anything lately. But I’ve got stuff that needs doing!
Its on the rise again here now. Where we are in the bush is ok but down in Melbourne they have started locking down areas where its kicking back in. 30 suburbs being locked down again within the next day. To be expected as people are just not distancing. And your right, it isn't going anywhere until they get a vac. Read a worrying thing today, a new bad sars virus has been found in pigs in China with the potential to do the animal to human jump. They said its a worry.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Its on the rise again here now. Where we are in the bush is ok but down in Melbourne they have started locking down areas where its kicking back in. 30 suburbs being locked down again within the next day. To be expected as people are just not distancing. And your right, it isn't going anywhere until they get a vac. Read a worrying thing today, a new bad sars virus has been found in pigs in China with the potential to do the animal to human jump. They said its a worry.

I saw a video about how the hydroxychloriquine trials have been done with 4x the dosage used successfully in Europe. Like, the dosages where people responded was 600mg and the WHO and CDC were recommending 2,000mg or more in testing. (Wth?)

It’s on a channel called The Highwire on YT. It’s not even conspiracy stuff, it’s just what’s happening.

I think they could use HCQ to treat people, but it’s not patented by Pharma and it’s not a big moneymaker.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Do you like clove? I have been absolutely loving my Clove gum recipe, going through it faster than any of my other mixes. It's only four or five flavors, iirc. Probably nowadays, the closest thing I have to an ADV.

I've gotta do some mixing soon, too. Some of my regular rotation flavors are very nearly out.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you like clove? I have been absolutely loving my Clove gum recipe, going through it faster than any of my other mixes. It's only four or five flavors, iirc. Probably nowadays, the closest thing I have to an ADV.

I've gotta do some mixing soon, too. Some of my regular rotation flavors are very nearly out.
Clove makes my taste all go away.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

I used to smoke clove cigs sometimes.....I might actually like Clove gum! I’m not sure I have a clove flavor.....gotta check on that.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Watched an outstanding vape video.

LOL did not even know that Rip was still making videos, thought he quit a while back?
He’s doing positivity vids now.....no more vaping.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I mixed today. And charged batteries. And washed out a few bottles. And I’m about to check to see if I have clove flavoring.......

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Clove makes my taste all go away.

It does that to my nose! Main reason I had to get my son back off those damn clove cigars back in fall of '18 is because I can't bear that smell, and adding burnt stinkweed to it in no way improves it! :teehee:

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It does that to my nose! Main reason I had to get my son back off those damn clove cigars back in fall of '18 is because I can't bear that smell, and adding burnt stinkweed to it in no way improves it! :teehee:

Andria
Nose is ok clove pretty much numbs up my tongue for quite a while though.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Anything like the old one made by Teaberry-Clark? I liked it when I was a kid.

Andria

That's where the idea came from, actually. My Aunt Vivian (who took care of me for years when I was really little) kept Clove Gum on top of her wardrobe all the time. She'd share with me, a half stick at a time, every now and then. That was always a huge treat and I love the flavor of clove.

The recipe I use does taste a lot like that, although it has a little more sweetness and has candy notes in it. The base of it is Molinberry American Bubblegum, which is really good, plus FA Clove, TFA Mandarin Orange, TFA Vanillin, and Cap Super Sweet.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That's where the idea came from, actually. My Aunt Vivian (who took care of me for years when I was really little) kept Clove Gum on top of her wardrobe all the time. She'd share with me, a half stick at a time, every now and then. That was always a huge treat and I love the flavor of clove.

The recipe I use does taste a lot like that, although it has a little more sweetness and has candy notes in it. The base of it is Molinberry American Bubblegum, which is really good, plus FA Clove, TFA Mandarin Orange, TFA Vanillin, and Cap Super Sweet.

That FA Clove is what I used, along with FA Desert ship, to make the spawn's "clove cigar" flavor... might have also thrown in a percentage of INW Virginia Tobacco Absolute. But I sure was glad when he got tired of that and went back to sweet flavors. The scent of a tobacco vape is really light, usually, but that clove... gad that stuff is penetrating! But it mainly reminds me a dentist's office, which is one of the worst associations EVER.

When he wants a tobacco vape now, he gets a Vuse Alto pod in the "rich tobacco" flavor. And it actually tastes pretty good, considering it's tobacco and I haven't smoked in nearly 6 yrs... but I can't vape it much, since it's about 50/50 PG/VG; wayyyyyy too much VG for me.

Andria

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years

Hi. Have not had cloves in years, since I was a kid, my dad used make an old Navy cold remedy of Rum & Cloves with something else when he got a cold or flu. I cant remember what it tastes like or even if I liked it. May buy some in the spice section of the supermarket next time im there to jolt my memory.

lak611

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I remember the Clove Gum when I was a kid. It was great, and so was Beeman's. I wish they would bring it back.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Andria
Clove makes your nose go away? :eek:

VU Sponsors