Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mixed up 400 ml of my adv and also about 30 ml of a couple new flavor combinations I'm working on. One is getting close to great, the other one still needs some serious work. Dry burned and rewicked an Aqua V2, a DoggyStyle, a Berserker MTL rda (squonk) and a ETNA rda (squonk).

And of course had a good New Year cuddle with Mrs. Ryedan at midnight :)

Happy New Year everyone!

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fook mi.. Just spent close to $180 on flavorings. Not sure exactly how that came about, but yea. That's insane for me, think I'm done buyin vape shit except maybe nic for all of 2021. And naturally no one place had everything so had to spread it out between wizard labs, bullcity, river supply and diy vapor supply. Bastards. I think river supply was out of most every damn thing. Then realized my total came like $10 shy of free shipping, added a few more things to get it just over $50. Still wanted to charge me $11 something for shipping. Damn shipping insurance for almost a buck was included in the total, didn't count toward free shipping so popped one more item on.

1600ml of flavoring in total and no damn sales. Did manage to get 10% at bcf and some stuff on closeout at river supply. 20% off at wizard labs. I know river supply said they may have a sale at some point maybe this month but the way they were selling the hell out of everything. Not even sure if it was all due to being sold out or if their inventory's just flailing. Even basic stuff like tpa strawberry and strawberry ripe they were out of, had to get that at bcf. 45 flavors. All I gotta say is these recipes better be damn good lol.

I guess it's not bad, just not used to spending like that since I stopped buying commercial juice. Roughly $60 on my adv, the remaining split between 6 recipes is roughly $20/ea. About what it would cost for a bottle or so to try out.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Fook mi.. Just spent close to $180 on flavorings. Not sure exactly how that came about, but yea. That's insane for me, think I'm done buyin vape shit except maybe nic for all of 2021. And naturally no one place had everything so had to spread it out between wizard labs, bullcity, river supply and diy vapor supply. Bastards. I think river supply was out of most every damn thing. Then realized my total came like $10 shy of free shipping, added a few more things to get it just over $50. Still wanted to charge me $11 something for shipping. Damn shipping insurance for almost a buck was included in the total, didn't count toward free shipping so popped one more item on.

1600ml of flavoring in total and no damn sales. Did manage to get 10% at bcf and some stuff on closeout at river supply. 20% off at wizard labs. I know river supply said they may have a sale at some point maybe this month but the way they were selling the hell out of everything. Not even sure if it was all due to being sold out or if their inventory's just flailing. Even basic stuff like tpa strawberry and strawberry ripe they were out of, had to get that at bcf. 45 flavors. All I gotta say is these recipes better be damn good lol.

I guess it's not bad, just not used to spending like that since I stopped buying commercial juice. Roughly $60 on my adv, the remaining split between 6 recipes is roughly $20/ea. About what it would cost for a bottle or so to try out.
I recently ordered about 2400ml of flavorings myself. I only use one juice though (my wife uses the same with just one flavoring in the mix that is different), so I buy the few flavors I need in bulk. Saves some cash that way though, I ended up paying $145 for the whole order.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I recently ordered about 2400ml of flavorings myself. I only use one juice though (my wife uses the same with just one flavoring in the mix that is different), so I buy the few flavors I need in bulk. Saves some cash that way though, I ended up paying $145 for the whole order.
That's nice and yea if you can buy in bulk like that makes a huge difference over the long haul. My adv isn't overly expensive and actually uses some of the less expensive. Loranns banana cream, tfa dragon fruit, calls for tfa strawberry but I usually end up mixing cap sweet and tfa strawberry ripe in its place.

These other recipes I'm looking to try use quite a bit of flavourart, flavorah, vapetrain. Those vt flavorings are a pain in the ass to get in the u.s. Started to get from Australia and yowza, not for $30 something shipping. Next option was chef's out of UK until I found the cookies and cream at bcf.

Mostly been vaping largely the same flavor for awhile now, looking to mix it up a bit. Never did try the country clouds cbp but found a clone that's supposed to be close. Same with the boss reserve recipe and dead man's hand no13.

One recipe is one a guy posted and showed up right ahead of xmas I'm excited to try. Really hoping it turns out, it's a recipe for cucidati's flavored juice. An Italian iced cookie with sprinkles filled with fig and other things. Sort of like a fancy fig newton. Growing up my mom and grandmother made them every year. Need to try to make them next year, just requires a lot of work and the ingredients get pretty expensive. A mix of pitted dates, prunes, white figs, raisins, citron or whatever it's called (the candied fruit used in fruitcake), almonds, walnuts, apricot preserves, sherry and karo syrup that makes up the filling. Has to be run through one of those hand crank style meat grinders and then run through again. Not sure a power grinder would do the trick or go slow enough not to bind. Just a ton of prep work, takes hours to make the suckers. Used to take all day since they'd make several dozen, the recipe they used was for every 12 dozen. Cool thing was though once made where a fig newton is open on the ends these get an icing glaze that completely covers and seals the filling on the ends. They last for months in like a tupperware type container. I mean of all the various recipes, hell I still can't find a solid cotton candy recipe, to find one pop up random and yet nostalgic.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That's nice and yea if you can buy in bulk like that makes a huge difference over the long haul. My adv isn't overly expensive and actually uses some of the less expensive. Loranns banana cream, tfa dragon fruit, calls for tfa strawberry but I usually end up mixing cap sweet and tfa strawberry ripe in its place.

These other recipes I'm looking to try use quite a bit of flavourart, flavorah, vapetrain. Those vt flavorings are a pain in the ass to get in the u.s. Started to get from Australia and yowza, not for $30 something shipping. Next option was chef's out of UK until I found the cookies and cream at bcf.

Mostly been vaping largely the same flavor for awhile now, looking to mix it up a bit. Never did try the country clouds cbp but found a clone that's supposed to be close. Same with the boss reserve recipe and dead man's hand no13.

One recipe is one a guy posted and showed up right ahead of xmas I'm excited to try. Really hoping it turns out, it's a recipe for cucidati's flavored juice. An Italian iced cookie with sprinkles filled with fig and other things. Sort of like a fancy fig newton. Growing up my mom and grandmother made them every year. Need to try to make them next year, just requires a lot of work and the ingredients get pretty expensive. A mix of pitted dates, prunes, white figs, raisins, citron or whatever it's called (the candied fruit used in fruitcake), almonds, walnuts, apricot preserves, sherry and karo syrup that makes up the filling. Has to be run through one of those hand crank style meat grinders and then run through again. Not sure a power grinder would do the trick or go slow enough not to bind. Just a ton of prep work, takes hours to make the suckers. Used to take all day since they'd make several dozen, the recipe they used was for every 12 dozen. Cool thing was though once made where a fig newton is open on the ends these get an icing glaze that completely covers and seals the filling on the ends. They last for months in like a tupperware type container. I mean of all the various recipes, hell I still can't find a solid cotton candy recipe, to find one pop up random and yet nostalgic.
Those cookies sound amazing!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Decided it was time to attempt to clean the coil in my Revvo Boost Arc tank,. :)
It came with my Feedlink sqounkers, so with the installed coils plus spares, I have four of these coil heads.

This tank:
Vve3YEk.jpg

They run like $9 for a three pack of heads, so I'd hoped to be able to clean them and basically re-use them for years. It's just a simple metal disc stuffed with what looks just like the aquarium foam from the old days of rebuilding cartomizers. ?

Been using this for a couple months now on my Coppervape squonk and I really like it.

Removed the coil, which is dead simple, then this is what I saw:

bxmIM7z.jpg

Not bad at all, just some juice fried onto the metal, but hardly gunked up. These are sturdy too, not like the flimsy Notch coils.

I rinsed the disc well with warm water, then gave it a shot of 50/50 white vinegar and water and let it sit a minute. Scrubbed it gently with a circular motion using the greenie side of one of those sponges that has both. Took a minute to do and voila...good at new. :D

C9Wc8SN.jpg

hjWi3va.jpg

I'm happy. :)

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Took advantage of Freeman's sale of $8.00 for 120ml, ordered 3 bottles. Two of them are flavors I've had before and liked (Vice Cream and Ruth's Loot), and the third is Minty Cocoa or something like that. I need to do some mixing but lately I just haven't wanted to mess with it.

Waiting on what I think might be the last vape gear I'll order - an order from MyVPro for an Aromamizer Supreme V3, an Asvape Zeta, and some cotton; and a Vaperz Cloud order for a second Odin 100W. Seems like I ordered some batteries from somewhere, too. Oh, and a fireproof Lipo battery container to organize these batteries in. I'm taking the batteries out of all my mods except two or three at a time, so I don't have a damn bomb sitting on the table right next to me. Someone posted something the other day that got me to thinking - if the batteries in one of these mods were to vent, it could cause problems with all of them, and then I'd be a goner and the house would burn down.

The thing that bums me out about that is that it's going to change the way I vape - a lot. I don't necessarily like to vape one rig for hours at a time. Some days I use as many as a dozen different ones at different times during the day. But it's sort of inevitable that at some point in time I WILL have a battery problem again, and it could just as easily be when I'm not even in here, or when I'm sitting here asleep. It's just not safe. The trade-off isn't even worth thinking about. It's just silly.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Took advantage of Freeman's sale of $8.00 for 120ml, ordered 3 bottles. Two of them are flavors I've had before and liked (Vice Cream and Ruth's Loot), and the third is Minty Cocoa or something like that. I need to do some mixing but lately I just haven't wanted to mess with it.

Waiting on what I think might be the last vape gear I'll order - an order from MyVPro for an Aromamizer Supreme V3, an Asvape Zeta, and some cotton; and a Vaperz Cloud order for a second Odin 100W. Seems like I ordered some batteries from somewhere, too. Oh, and a fireproof Lipo battery container to organize these batteries in. I'm taking the batteries out of all my mods except two or three at a time, so I don't have a damn bomb sitting on the table right next to me. Someone posted something the other day that got me to thinking - if the batteries in one of these mods were to vent, it could cause problems with all of them, and then I'd be a goner and the house would burn down.

The thing that bums me out about that is that it's going to change the way I vape - a lot. I don't necessarily like to vape one rig for hours at a time. Some days I use as many as a dozen different ones at different times during the day. But it's sort of inevitable that at some point in time I WILL have a battery problem again, and it could just as easily be when I'm not even in here, or when I'm sitting here asleep. It's just not safe. The trade-off isn't even worth thinking about. It's just silly.
I know what you mean about not wanting to mess with it. When my flavors come in and I have more to mix my adv with, something I know I'll make a bigger batch of, gonna test out that milk frother thing I got for xmas and see how it works. Hopefully with success and something to report back on. Granted it won't do mondo batches, not sure how much you typically mix at a time. I know some larger magnetic stirrers or those whatever they're called, like a paint mixing platform (shaker table type, industrial) are good for larger amounts.

Pretty sure it'll do 300ml at a time, there's two modes. One spins a frothing disc with like a whisk wheel for frothing milk (don't need my juice frothed), the other is what seems promising. A mode for heating milk (or in my case ejuice) with a small paddle instead of a whisk. The vg may be a little thick but I'm thinking the heated mode will thin it out some and the paddle will create a vortex similar to a magnetic stir bar. Even if the vg is a bit thick for it might be better. Less splashing around and more of a slower mix, less air into the juice. Or who knows maybe it'll make a giant damn mess. I'll be the guinea pig. lol. It only heats to 140F so won't 'cook' the juice. Not looking at the heat function for heat steeping, just to thin the vg some. May make mixing easier. There's bigger ones that'll do 500ml at a time.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tracked my shipment of mods from Artisan vapor. Stupid damn usps. Everything moved pretty quick from Texas to Mo. Been dicking around stl since Dec 31. The last 2 days it keeps updating the date saying it left stl, the next stop should be a town just south of me then out for delivery. No no, it completely passed me and went 90mi south of me. So now it has to ship 90mi to get back to me, it was only 50-60mi from me to begin with the other direction. Apparently santa didn't bring usps a damn gps this year either.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
B4 and after, coater had a total different vision of a joker them than i did. Back to square 1
#qaurantinelife
90ab0ed44b21662775f53889b81fbb1a.jpg
fa2f2dd484a3d404a262c654715ff768.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
Hmmm. Sounds like you're not happy with it. That sucks. Hope you get it worked out. Slick ass mod for sure

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I have always wanted to get an RCM SHRTGN Mod, I sold a mod recently and took one as partial trade. It was missing some paint but the deal worked out so that if I liked it I could afford to get it coated.
Well I got it today and all the paint that was missing was on the high spots so I took it out in my garage and went to work on it.

I don't think I'm gonna get it coated and it's an awesome mod!

Before
eff6c0e6f6f89654d4c8710da129bd3b.jpg

609e0b35a67d33a766fb3ac29ac8e7a6.jpg

After
716459841b3e21b761d912964d806de0.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have always wanted to get an RCM SHRTGN Mod, I sold a mod recently and took one as partial trade. It was missing some paint but the deal worked out so that if I liked it I could afford to get it coated.
Well I got it today and all the paint that was missing was on the high spots so I took it out in my garage and went to work on it.

Before

After

That looks fantastic! I really like what you did to it, I wouldn't get it coated either.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Before

After

Oh yea man that's a keeper right there. Damn that looks great. I'll say it. It's the tits. Ok smack me now. Lol.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Packed up my last pif package today. Just gotta wait til I get paid or that damn stimi hits so I can ship it. Vg/pg. Nicotine will be packed before actual shipping. Random rdas I had left and a few mods that didn't sell or I didn't out up.
Gonna be a big box. May have to ship two.

Anyone know the best way to ship liquids? Gallon of vg plus an extra liter. Then also a liter of pg. I'm pretty sure it's Ok to ship that as long as it's sealed and all. Guess just tell them so they can mark the box properly? They're unopened still in the zip locked bag from LNW. Any ideas would be great.

@f1r3b1rd it's comin buddy. Really hoping to let the usps fuckery finish up if possible. Don't really want all this to get in the hands of "THE KIDS" ha ha ha.

Last edited:

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Packed up my last pif package today. Just gotta wait til I get paid or that damn stimi hits so I can ship it. Vg/pg. Nicotine will be packed before actual shipping. Random rdas I had left and a few mods that didn't sell or I didn't out up.
Gonna be a big box. May have to ship two.

Anyone know the best way to ship liquids? Gallon of vg plus an extra liter. Then also a liter of pg. I'm pretty sure it's Ok to ship that as long as it's sealed and all. Guess just tell them so they can mark the box properly? They're unopened still in the zip locked bag from LNW. Any ideas would be great.

@f1r3b1rd it's comin buddy. Really hoping to let the usps fucker finish up if possible. Don't really want all this to get in the hands of "THE KIDS" ha ha ha.

You should only have to tell USPS that the package contains bottles of liquid. They will mark it accordingly. I have always taped up the lids with electrical tape to try to help keep them from leaking, if they are not sealed with shrink wrap already.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You should only have to tell USPS that the package contains bottles of liquid. They will mark it accordingly. I have always taped up the lids with electrical tape to try to help keep them from leaking, if they are not sealed with shrink wrap already.
Awesome thanks a bunch. I figured they could handle it correctly. I've shipped juice before unknown to them. Super taped and boxed so no one could feel the bottles. Gallons are a little more difficult. Thanks again

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Awesome thanks a bunch. I figured they could handle it correctly. I've shipped juice before unknown to them. Super taped and boxed so no one could feel the bottles. Gallons are a little more difficult. Thanks again

When it comes to liquids, I am pretty sure they just mark them fragile so they have less chance of busting the containers and causing a leak.

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cleaned some bottles so I can mix juice. Ordered a bunch of flavors from bull city, asking with some pg from mfs. All should be here Monday as long as the usps doesn't shit the bed on me...

Been looking for a nice, authentic, higher end mech tube, 2x700, not aluminum, with constant contact switch for around $100 or so.... Not having any luck... Guess I'm too picky, too cheap, or too out of the loop to know where to look...

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Cleaned some bottles so I can mix juice. Ordered a bunch of flavors from bull city, asking with some pg from mfs. All should be here Monday as long as the usps doesn't shit the bed on me...

Been looking for a nice, authentic, higher end mech tube, 2x700, not aluminum, with constant contact switch for around $100 or so.... Not having any luck... Guess I'm too picky, too cheap, or too out of the loop to know where to look...

Have you tried rangevapes.com or vapeology.eu? Vapeology has the 28mm Vindicator with the cc switch included for $149, and there's a code on the site for 20% off.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you tried rangevapes.com or vapeology.eu? Vapeology has the 28mm Vindicator with the cc switch included for $149, and there's a code on the site for 20% off.
Your nickname should be "The Seeker" you find some great deals all the time. .
Hope you are doing well. I'm still kicking up dust in the Tarheel state. Lol

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have not tried them, since I had not heard of them lol. I looked around both sites, didn't really see anything that strikes me as a must have right now.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thx to @Just Frank posting of the Griffin dealz, I got and built one of my new Griffin 25s...love this thing.

I made a weird but very satisfying single coil build of twisted 32awg K1 wire I'd made awhile back, 3mm ID.
Yeah, I fixed that slight wicking gap after taking the pic. Camera sees better than I do. ?

wissCQLl.jpg

TtqKqpdl.jpg

sBQ39Afl.jpg

Not a drop lost...my Smok TF-RTA-G2 has been sent to the stash. ;)
I did have to trim the silicone on the plug a bit to make it fit though on the other side, not a biggle.

Also made 75ml of my Peachy Tobaccy juice. Nomz.

XKNBCw5l.jpg

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I did have to trim the silicone on the plug a bit to make it fit though on the other side, not a biggle.
Mine came with two plugs, one pre-installed. I couldn't pull it out in one piece. The ceramic part slid off. I looked at it and forgot that the ring for wicking unscrews. I unscrewed it so the silicon part could come out more easily. I'm using one right mow in single coil mode too. Vapes really nice. I never tried single coil in the Griffin 25. It's an underrated experience, and better than people would think.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mine came with two plugs, one pre-installed. I couldn't pull it out in one piece. The ceramic part slid off. I looked at it and forgot that the ring for wicking unscrews. I unscrewed it so the silicon part could come out more easily. I'm using one right mow in single coil mode too. Vapes really nice. I never tried single coil in the Griffin 25. It's an underrated experience, and better than people would think.
Yeah the plug isn't like some, it's two pieces. The ceramic is super fragile though.
I'd taken the installed one out to clean it all and then put it back in the other side and it didnt' fit, so I fixed it..hehehe.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks, I have to change out my spinners on my anchor point though, I was having a little more twist in the wire than I normally do.
Check out the spin Lt from this place. Had mine for 3 or 4 years. Sold to @Pastorfuzz during my liquidation sales. Not sure if he's used it yet but maybe he can recommend it too. Great bearings in them. Just used a fishing swivel with hook on the ring and run that mofo wide open.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Damn 2ft? I struggle keeping them together past 18inches. Wobble wobble

That is the longest I can go before it starts doing the whole jump rope thing.

Check out the spin Lt from this place. Had mine for 3 or 4 years. Sold to @Pastorfuzz during my liquidation sales. Not sure if he's used it yet but maybe he can recommend it too. Great bearings in them. Just used a fishing swivel with hook on the ring and run that mofo wide open.

Thanks, I will check them out.

Right now I have two boards screwed together to form an "L" shape and clamped it down to my work bench. I screwed a fidget spinner to that, just high enough for one arm to be above the wood. I ran a pin through the bearing on that arm and attached 2 fishing spinners to that. My problem is one of those spinners is hanging up, probably got some dirt or something in it. Just gotta swap it out.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Set up my Druga RTA today. The thing really does give some great flavor. It reminds me of the Serpent SMM and Taifun GT4 sort of. The airflow is a bit tight-ish. I don't want to go over 45W with the build I threw in there. It gets a bit warm, but this feels like a good setting.

It's a dinky little cheap tank but performs well. Any less airflow and I probably wouldn't like it.

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I recently tried some of my Puff brand organic cotton. It's been a long time since I've used those pads. I immediately noticed the flavor was much cleaner.

I've tried bleached cotton on accident before. I can detect it in a lot of my pouch cotton now. It's not nearly as bad as the un cleaned or un-treated bleached pads I used but I can detect it. It goes away pretty quickly as well. I was just surprised at the flavor my regular old pads gave me. I started on pads but switched to other cotton brands. I used to not even peel the edges. Now I do though but I don't roll up or anything. I cut a width, roll just the end to slide through the coil, and then actually slide it in place. Easy peasy or however it's spelled.

I still need to do more research on the different brands and versions I have.. I want to try some other pads now too. I'm not even sure what kind Puff brand is. I hear about Kendo or kogendo or Muji. I've read Muji mentioned a lot. I looked on Muji's site and it's like two bucks a pack. It appears to be a pretty good amount too. I ordered 4 packs so I shouldn't have to order that again ? . Maybe I can include some with the coils I send to people.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Spun my first set of Ni80 clapton coils 2x24g/36g. I tried making a 16" stick and had a few issues. Not sure if it was the wire or the fact that I was trying a longer run but I had problem with a couple of spots and only ended up with 3x4" sticks. Practice, practice.
Today I learned how to make staggered fused claptons.
20210115_175733.jpg
20210115_181924.jpg

I haven't spun in a good while. I'd been making Alien sticks previously. I've seen the staggered ones around so I watched a video on how to do it. I used stainless steel 24ga and 36 gauge. I'm going to try N80 26/36 next time.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Today I learned how to make staggered fused claptons.
View attachment 176472
View attachment 176471

I haven't spun in a good while. I'd been making Alien sticks previously. I've seen the staggered ones around so I watched a video on how to do it. I used stainless steel 24ga and 36 gauge. I'm going to try N80 26/36 next time.
Those look great, especially for your first try. Nice work!

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I recently tried some of my Puff brand organic cotton. It's been a long time since I've used those pads. I immediately noticed the flavor was much cleaner.

I've tried bleached cotton on accident before. I can detect it in a lot of my pouch cotton now. It's not nearly as bad as the un cleaned or un-treated bleached pads I used but I can detect it. It goes away pretty quickly as well. I was just surprised at the flavor my regular old pads gave me. I started on pads but switched to other cotton brands. I used to not even peel the edges. Now I do though but I don't roll up or anything. I cut a width, roll just the end to slide through the coil, and then actually slide it in place. Easy peasy or however it's spelled.

I still need to do more research on the different brands and versions I have.. I want to try some other pads now too. I'm not even sure what kind Puff brand is. I hear about Kendo or kogendo or Muji. I've read Muji mentioned a lot. I looked on Muji's site and it's like two bucks a pack. It appears to be a pretty good amount too. I ordered 4 packs so I shouldn't have to order that again ? . Maybe I can include some with the coils I send to people.
I haven't checked lately so things may have changed. Covids and all nothing's a sure bet or safe from being mia from marketplaces. Drives me nuts. Anyway, the muji I've gotten from Amazon. Typically the 180pc 50x60mm squares I think they are. Depending what day of the week it is and what price Amazon feels like they run like $6-7 typically. Shit lasts forever, took me over 3yrs to get through my first bag.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dug into some of my recent flavor purchases and mixed up a few new recipes of juice. BigRed's version of cornbread pudding, cucidati cookie from a diyordie member, automatic failure's last call (old fashioned cocktail) and Folkart's version of boss reserve. I know tasting right away isn't a great indication but waiting on the steep sucks. lol. Especially when it's something new and I wanna try it. Tested just a little of the boss reserve and last call, both good. Last call seems a bit weak on the brandy but going to give it time to see what it does. It's good, I just taste more of the fruit and cherries in it. No clue how liquor flavors evolve over time, never used them before. Could be more prominent after steeping or maybe the citrus and cherries mellow out some.

Either way both were pretty damn good so may have added a couple new flavors to my list of vapestuffs. Also got the stuff to give Mykreign's 'slap yo momma' banana cream pie a spin, just didn't get it mixed up this evening.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I haven't checked lately so things may have changed. Covids and all nothing's a sure bet or safe from being mia from marketplaces. Drives me nuts. Anyway, the muji I've gotten from Amazon. Typically the 180pc 50x60mm squares I think they are. Depending what day of the week it is and what price Amazon feels like they run like $6-7 typically. Shit lasts forever, took me over 3yrs to get through my first bag.
This is the kind I got:
https://www.muji.us/store/cut-cotton-ecru-180-pcs-4549337318885.html

From you're description it looks like I ordered the same as you. I thought for a second that maybe I got the wrong stuff because I saw these:
https://www.muji.us/store/cut-cotton-165-pcs-4549337318908.html

They just look like a different size pad is all. I paid for ground shipping but they sent it via FedEx. It's already at the local FedEx place but the tracking says not until Tuesday. They will hold onto it for a day to be consistent. In all my time watching FedEx tracking, they've never once delivered my package early. I don't know why but they always deliver on the estimated date. They held my stuff (at my local delivery point) for up to three days before actually dropping it off.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

You can order Muji direct for a lot less, just slower delivery.

VU Sponsors