Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Pulse has the dreaded plastic cracking problem round the drip tip, but my black is holding up good still.
Ugh, just had to replace my Pulse AIO frosted white- the whole top cracked so bad, I am hoping the new .5 takes care of that problem! The price wasn't too bad at VaporDNA, plus I had rewards points and converted that into free shipping. They only had the kit without the RBA which was fine with me.

20230119_162847.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Voopoo Argus GT 160 with Haar clone RTA, Caramel Waffle Cappuccino remix diy
SXK BB 60W DNA, dark purple, with "The Last One" Mobb clone RBA, Sadboy Strawberry Jam Cookie

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
SXK BB 70W blue/pink with SXK Mission Orbit bridge, King's Crest Duchess Reserve
VV Requiem squonker with OG Requiem RDA, Solo (strawberry orange lime) Punch diy

I think this Requiem has become my new favorite squonker.

gloopdegurp

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
GV L200 Classic, Hellvape Dead Rabbit 3 RTA, Primitive Vapor - Berrymilk Pie
LV Thelema Quest 200, Hellvape Fat Rabbit Solo RTA ("Cloudy"!), Shijin Vapor - Dragon Cloud
GV L200, Wotofo Serpent RTA, Vapetasia - Milk of the Poppy
IMG_20230212_093412412~2.jpg
I've had the Shijin Dragon Cloud kicking around for nine months or so but I didn't really like it that much when I tried it in a sub-ohm tank. I believe I had tried two different tanks.
Well I figured I'd have another go to try and use it up. I put it in Cloudy and it is tasting a lot better. Actually smoother and getting the cream notes which I hadn't really noticed in the sub-ohm tanks - it was just kind of harsh in them.
I don't think I'll get another bottle, but will make note to try different setups before giving up on a juice if it isn't working for me at first go.

Last edited:

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
GV L200 Classic, Hellvape Dead Rabbit 3 RTA, Primitive Vapor - Berrymilk Pie
LV Thelema Quest 200, Hellvape Fat Rabbit Solo RTA ("Cloudy"!), Shijin Vapor - Dragon Cloud
GV L200, Wotofo Serpent RTA, Vapetasia - Milk of the Poppy
View attachment 202293
I've had the Shijin Dragon Cloud kicking around for nine months or so but I didn't really like it that much when I tried it in a sub-ohm tank. I believe I had tried two different tanks.
Well I figured I'd have another go to try and use it up. I put it in Cloudy and it is tasting a lot better. Actually smoother and getting the cream notes which I hadn't really noticed in the sub-ohm tanks - it was just kind of harsh in them.
I don't think I'll get another bottle, but will make note to try different setups before giving up on a juice if it isn't working for me at first go.
Usually the other way around for me. When I have a juice I don't like so much I'll throw it in a sub-ohm tank and sometimes it mutes it out enough to be vapeable...

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh heck, why not?

A mod, mechanical squonking at that. One is a Geekvape Athena, another a broke THC Thunder something mod. Got others, but for now I'm just getting by.

An RDA/RSA, either a Gorge or a Wasp Nano. Likewise on having others. Not seeing need to put on airs. What works, works.

Everyone knows I run single coil at 0.30 - 0.50 Ω, probably Kanthal wire, Muju cotton for wick and 3 mm ID.

Currently still using up The Berg, menthol mixed with unflavored juice.

I know Alf would say, "If it ain't broke, fix it." I say screw Alf's advice. Fine where I am and intend holding my fire.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Here are some pics of the Chocolate Mint BB. My son helped me out! :) The screws and dt are a little greener in real life than they look in these pics.

20230218_091526.jpg20230218_091605.jpg20230218_091529.jpg20230218_091556.jpg

Today I'm vaping an SXK BB, black, with SXK Psyc styled bridge, Freeman Ruth's Loot juice (chocolate chip cookie)

Last edited:

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

VU Sponsors