Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1. Fasting Improves Immune Regulation
Fasting allows your body to put more energy and focus into the process of effective immune regulation. Fasting while drinking water and cleansing beverages flushes out the digestive system and reduces the number of natural microorganisms in the gut.

2. Fasting Stimulates Cellular Autophagy
Fasting also stimulates the process of autophagy, where the body breaks down old, damaged and abnormal cells to recycle them for energy. The process of autophagy is part of the innate immune system and utilizes pattern recognition receptors to identify viral cell invaders.

3. Fasting Improves Genetic Repair Mechanisms
Research has shown that cells have a greater lifespan during times of food scarcity and famine. Intermittent fasting enhances cellular rejuvenation by acting on certain genetic repair mechanisms — you use less energy to repair a cell than to divide and create new cells.

4. Fasting Improves Insulin Sensitivity
Thousands of years of food scarcity led our bodies to develop a protective mechanism to adapt to alternating phases of food abundance and scarcity. During times of food scarcity, our cell membranes become more sensitive to insulin. This is especially important when food is scarce because it ensures that every bit of food is efficiently used or stored.

5. Intermittent Fasting and Chronic Diseases
Individuals with autoimmune diseases, such as systemic lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, colitis, and Crohn's disease, have seen a tremendous improvement in symptoms with the incorporation of intermittent fasting. This process reduces the hyperinflammatory processes these individuals undergo and allows for more normalized immune function.

Incorporating periods of intermittent fasting and using the strategies learned at Dr. Jockers' Fasting Transformation Summit can help the body become stronger and more resilient against the development of chronic disease.

Fasting is one of the few health modalities that actually saves us money.

--->> Click here to register for the free, online Fasting Transformation Summit!

I hope to see you there. I can’t wait to share this important information with you.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
G'day, Jimi!
mail

Get Lloyd Burrell’s 10-page eGuide, 5 Simple Ways to Protect Yourself from Cell Phone Radiation, and learn practical steps to safeguard your health and protect yourself from EMFs!

--->>Learn the steps you can take to protect yourself when you download this complimentary eGuide!

Cell phones emit radio-frequency radiation, a type of electromagnetic field or EMF. These EMFs impact our health in subtle but powerful ways. That’s to say, they have adverse biological effects on our cells and the health of our cells. And you know what? The health of our cells determines the health of our bodies and ultimately how we feel.

It took Lloyd nearly 10 years to understand the science, realize what was happening to his body and learn how to deal with EMFs.

In this 10-page eGuide, he is here to share the simple changes you can make today -- by learning concrete and practical steps to safeguard your health and protect yourself from cell phone radiation.

--->>Gain IMMEDIATE ACCESS to the 10-page, 5 Simple Ways to Protect Yourself from Cell Phone Radiation eGuide now!

When you unlock this gift, you’ll also reserve a seat for the free, online 5G Crisis: Awareness & Accountability Summit taking place on June 1-7, 2020 -- over 40+ experts teaching you more about EMF and 5G dangers and how to implement better solutions in your community!

You can truly get started on better health today!

To your health,
The Fast Way Team

P.S. Don’t miss out on Lloyd Burrell’s powerful, 10-page eGuide, 5 Simple Ways to Protect Yourself from Cell Phone Radiation, when you unlock it now!

mail

We are THE voice for all you need to know about Intermittent Fasting, Juice Fasting, Water Fasting and all other natural health lifestyle tips that go along with it.

Have an amazing (and healthy) day! No excuses!
mail

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How to deal with cell phone radiation?
First thing is do not spend hours a day with it up against the side of your head.
1 charge on my flip phone lasts 2 weeks.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just carrying it on your person zaps you.
Yes but not as bad as right up against your head, mine is not 5G capable though. Heck it is 2G max I think. Only does text and voice. Which is all I need a phone to do.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
People with low levels of Vitamin D may be more likely to catch coronavirus and die from COVID-19 infection, study suggests
  • Study compared average vitamin D levels in a country with coronavirus mortality
  • Found a link showing low vitamin D levels are associated with a higher death rate
  • Researchers 'believe they can advise vitamin D supplementation' to protect against the coronavirus
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...-Vitamin-D-likely-die-COVID-19-infection.html

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi Jim,

As a member of our email community, we wanted to invite you to an event we’re hosting that is happening right now!

It’s a really informative interview series called the Raw Food Mastery Summit 2020: Discover the Success Secrets of Long-Term Raw Food Educators and Plant-Based Doctors for Supercharged Health!

If you’re already registered, that’s great! If not, you can register here.

This interview series includes over 20 long-term world-class raw food and plant-based educators and doctors, who share their raw food and plant-based dietary and mindset success strategies on this year’s event.

Here are just a few of the speakers participating in this series:

Gabriel Cousens, M.D., author of Conscious Eating

Cyrus Khambatta, Ph.D. and Robby Barbaro, MPH, authors of Mastering Diabetes

Karen Knowler, the Raw Food Coach

John Kohler of Growing Your Greens

Melissa Raimondi Maris of Raw Food Romance

Chris Kendall, the Banana Commander

Sam Mielcarski, DPT, the Health Raiser

And many more…

You can check out our inspiring speaker lineup here.

You’ll learn:

• Important information and tools for creating system-wide health from the inside-out
  • Success strategies to implement a raw food diet in the real world
  • How our speakers apply raw food principles versus points of individual flexibility
  • Seldom discussed components of raw plant-based diets that have been game-changing for our speakers
  • Mindset strategies for creating successful, highly effective, sustainable approaches to raw food and plant-based eating

In short, you’ll learn real-world raw food success secrets to supercharge your health!

The interviews have been going great – and it’s not too late for you to jump in and hear them.

But you need to claim your virtual seat right away so you don’t miss out!

Just click here to register – we have a 7-day summit replay starting May 6th so you can listen to any interviews you’ve missed!

This event is a great opportunity to learn from many world-class long-term raw food and plant-based educators and doctors.

Register now here: https://rawfoodmasterysummit.com/o/rick/

Healthfully yours,

Drs. Rick and Karin Dina, D.C.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
*-- Get That Cardio in at Home --*
HIGH KNEES

Step 1: Stand with your feet hip-width apart. Lift your left knee up to your chest. Quickly lower and switch, bringing your right knee up to your chest.

Step 2: Speed things up while maintaining form and alternating legs. You should be moving at a fast pace, as if you were sprinting.

Step 3: Continue with this movement for 30 to 60 seconds. Rest and repeat.

BUTT KICKS

Step 1: Stand with your feet hip-width apart. Bring your right heel up to your butt. Quickly lower and switch, bringing your left heel up to your butt.

Step 2: Speed things up while maintaining form and alternating legs. Stay on the balls of your feet as if you were jogging in place.

Step 3: Continue with this movement for 30 to 60 seconds. Rest and repeat.
RUNNING IN A SQUARE FORMATION

Step 1: Draw an imaginary square on the floor, about five feet in each direction.

Step 2: Facing the front of the room the entire time, begin at the top left corner and work your way around the square with quick feet for 1 minute.

Step 3: Repeat in the opposite direction for 1 minute. This is one set. Rest and repeat.

DANCE

Step 1: Put on music.

Step 2: Dance! Cardio dance has some amazing health benefits, both physically and mentally. Aside from burning fat and toning your muscles, it's one of the few exercises that can give you a full-body aerobic workout. It's also just a total mood booster and can be a fun way to break up the monotony of everyday exercise. For this one, there really are no step-by-step instructions. Put on your favorite song and dance like no one's watching!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used to do that but now I don't have that alcohol content in my pee anymore:giggle:
Not much alcohol content fore me either have a case of good beer and a few bottles of booze in the cabinet.
Has been well over 6 mos I think since I drank any alc. Think I maybe drank 4 beers in the last year.
However MT Dew seems to work as well for urinary herbicide :D

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Perhaps. IN the moth prior to the NYC breakout heart attack deaths were up 5X in NYC. And the virus causes heart attacks.

There was a bad mystery flu in NYC right before corona came out. So who knows if it was a precursor to the pandemic or a different thing entirely. Although the symptoms are basically the same.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks, Jimi. I just finished watching TTAV with Ty and Charlene. Really great series. I’m glad you posted about it. <3

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I enjoyed it a lot too, it's a real eye opener.;)

I love Del Bigtree, he’s awesome. RFK Jr’s voice sounded messed up. I hope he’s okay. Gaah, so much of that series was scary as hell. And we’ve seen what the gov’t has been doing with vaping. Lying etc. Sigh

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There was a bad mystery flu in NYC right before corona came out. So who knows if it was a precursor to the pandemic or a different thing entirely. Although the symptoms are basically the same.
Except with the Corona virus blood clots, strokes and heart attacks are also a symptom in many.
Blood vessel linings also have the ace2 receptor that the virus attacks and uses to replicate.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Except with the Corona virus blood clots, strokes and heart attacks are also a symptom in many.
Blood vessel linings also have the ace2 receptor that the virus attacks and uses to replicate.

Is it only in people predisposed to it, or does it cause it anyway? What I caught had most of the same symptoms. The mild to medium ones, that is.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is it only in people predisposed to it, or does it cause it anyway? What I caught had most of the same symptoms. The mild to medium ones, that is.

It does not hit all in this manner but some and seems to be causing serious blood vessel problem in some children.
Experts are beginning to believe that most of the deaths are not due to lung issues but blood clotting issues and such caused by the virus.

VU Sponsors