Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Why Your Body Needs Zinc -- and Top Zinc-Rich Foods​
This unsung dietary hero is so essential your cells wouldn't know what to do without it. Read on to learn why zinc is one mineral you just can't afford to miss.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Dear Jimi,

If you or someone you love are worried about cancer…

One doctor has done profound research about an unusual discovery that you need to know about.

According to Dr. Ron Rosedale—a world-renowned doctor in longevity and metabolic diseases—one secret to cancer-free life is repairing old, worn-out cells.

However, poor lifestyle choices and old age diminish our cell repair processes.

When this happens, it causes unwanted cell replication—which could lead to cancer, advanced aging, and other chronic diseases.

But here’s the good news:

Dr. Ron Rosedale shares how this little-known "CEO Enzyme" can help prevent cancer cell growth…

By simply reducing unwanted cell replication… And switching your body’s rejuvenating "cell repair mode".

For the first time ever, Dr. Ron has created a fr-ee masterclass that reveals exactly how you can manage (with no drugs or expensive and fancy procedures) and instantly turn on the rejuvenating "cell repair mode"...

You’ll also hear the incredible stories of people who transformed their lives thanks to this simple secret.

The video has since gone viral and been shared all over the Internet, with many viewers singing their praises of this breakthrough discovery.

Click here to watch the fr-ee masterclass presented by Dr. Ron himself.

When you sign up for the fr-ee masterclass today, you will also get a complimentary copy of a new groundbreaking report called '15 Little-Known Environmental Cancer Triggers You May Be Exposed To."

To your health,

Your DrTalks Family

P.S. Watch the masterclass to discover:

• The #1 common protein source that literally FEEDS cancer cells
  • 1 simple daily trick recommended by Dr. Ron to feel younger and healthier each day
  • 1 quick dietary change that extended the lifespan of rodents by a whopping 33% … and how it can help YOU fight against premature aging as well.
Go HERE and reserve your spot for the masterclass at no cost + get your complimentary digital report now

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
OUR HOLIDAY GIFT TO YOU...
SAVE THE DATE​
Saturday, December 16th at 9am Eastern!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Testing Liver Function: Key Lab Markers and Functional Analysis

Your liver is one of the largest and heaviest organs in your body and is an incredible workhorse that does hundreds of critical functions. One of the main jobs of your liver is to support detoxification.

It is also critical for blood sugar stability, bile production, breakdown of fats, production of cholesterol, formation of ketones, assisting the regulation of proper hormone levels, and other health functions.

However, if your liver becomes sluggish, it can hinder your body’s natural detoxification process and lead to a list of symptoms and health issues.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi
I know fasting is not fun to consider. But I’ve seen the benefits in my own life, and with my own patients — with both fasting and keto. Fasting doesn’t have to be painful, and it doesn’t have to be extreme. That’s why I’m a contributor and speaker at this new summit (see me on Day 2).

I’m inviting you to join and learn more. Start with knowledge and consideration before you dive in, to make it easier. This is a good place to learn more.

Fasting is built into our genetic blueprint. Our bodies know what to do and can use it for healing and staving off chronic diseases.
Fasting and Longevity
Register here

Are you experiencing infllamtion, pain, weight gain, or worried about chronic diseases?
Join the Fasting & Longevity Summit – the online event with 40+ experts, including me, teaching about improving your health through fasting.

You’ll discover:

🌟 Whether fasting is right for you
🥦 How to use fasting-mimicking diets
🍏 Ease your fasting journey with nutrition
🤝 Connect with a supportive community
🌈 Enhance your well-being through mindfulness
🌱 Combine fasting with a healthy lifestyle.

Register for free today
ebook
ebook
ebook
When you sign up for the Masterclass today, you will also get a number of useful complimentary ebooks. I look forward to seeing you there.

Warmly,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The HomeGrown Herbalist School: How It Began & Where It's Going!​

Blog Article from Doc Jones on the Origins of the School

As a boy I was always a nature lover. I spent my youth exploring creeks and woods and wild places in Iowa, Pennsylvania and South Jersey. I became very interested in edible plants, wild foraging and primitive skills. Euell Gibbons and Larry Dean Olsen were my heroes.
After high school I went to Peru as a Christian missionary. The night I arrived, the sweet little Peruvian lady that was hosting me for the night looked at my broken-out face and said "Pobrecito, vete al mercado and comprate mate." (Poor thing, Go to the market and buy some mate). So off to the market I went...

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

10 Organic Crops in Season During the Holidays:

It’s the season for large family dinners piled high with winter fruits and vegetables. As always, choosing organic will ensure your family can enjoy the full spectrum of nutrients found in winter produce with the fewest pesticides. Although many of our local grocery stores have access to global food markets, eating as locally as possible is always nice. Buying seasonal produce in the winter helps farmers through their leanest time of year, and there’s a bonus in it for you: fresh vegetables from your community are tastier.
Here are 10 organic crops that are in season during the holidays.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
New, Free Course
Qigong: The 18 Forms with Mimi Kuo-Deemer
A moving meditation for health and vitality. Great for all ages and abilities! Take the full course for free.​
Life can sure be stressful – right, Jim?

That’s why it’s essential to have a practice that calms you down and rebalances your energy.

Qigong is a moving meditation practice for all ages and abilities that:
  • You can do anywhere, with no special equipment and minimal space
  • Supports your joint health and posture
  • Gets you out of your head and into your body
  • Brings you into energetic balance
In her new, 6-day qigong course, Mimi Kuo-Deemer introduces you to The 18 Forms, a beautiful sequence of meditative, nature-inspired movements in which you will learn how to separate clouds, dance with rainbows, push waves, and fly like a wild goose — all with qigong’s harmony and balance!

Regular practice of The 18 Forms supports vitality in the body, calmness and creativity in the mind, and transformational breathing. Let’s learn qigong, together.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This week's newsletter highlights a fantastic new documentary, the brain benefits of dance, the promise of gene editing, why irregular sleep patterns increase dementia risk, and more...

-->> Memories for Life - Reversing Alzheimer’s - Now Streaming on Apple TV, Prime Video and Google Play (September 2023)​

Reversing Alzheimer’s is a remarkable feature film narrated by Grammy-winner Michael Bublé about the first Alzheimer's patients who are reversing their cognitive decline by following a novel therapeutic protocol...

-->> Dance Therapy Can Improve Cognitive Function In Those 55+ - MBG (December 2023)​

New research published in the journal BMC Geriatrics found that dance therapy significantly improved cognitive function in adults 55 and older...

-->> How CRISPR gene editing could help treat Alzheimer’s - Nature (December 2023)​

Some researchers hoping that gene-editing technology can conquer forms of Alzheimer’s caused by genetic mutations...

-->> Woman Defies Alzheimer’s Despite Genetic Risk - Technology Networks (December 2023)​

A woman who never developed Alzheimer's despite a strong genetic predisposition may hold the key to stopping the disease in its tracks...

-->> Irregular Sleep Patterns May Increase Risk for Dementia - Healthline (October 2023)​

A new study shows that people who have irregular sleep patterns may have a greater chance of developing dementia than those who have more regular sleep patterns...

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
MCE Email Banner with Border

Dear Jimi,

I’m excited to be writing today to announce the birth of my new podcast, Meditation Changes Everything!

Our first three episodes are now available on all of the major podcasting platforms, so I hope you’ll take some time this week to give it a listen.

Over the past 15 years, I've taught meditation and other spiritual practices to tens of thousands of people all over the world, and in that time I’ve been inspired again and again by the power of meditation to expand human consciousness, open our hearts to higher possibilities and ultimately empower us to live a truly inspired and even enlightened life.

I believe that meditation contains the seeds of a revolution that can transform every aspect of our lives and ultimately contribute to the evolution of human life itself.

In this podcast, I’ll be sharing everything I’ve learned about how to tap into the limitless potential of this ancient practice.

Episodes will offer a mix of in-depth talks on key aspects of meditation, my responses to common questions from listeners, and guided meditations so you can experience a variety of meditation practices for yourself.

The meditation teachings, practices and inquiries I'll be sharing are all part of an approach to meditation that I've come to call the Practice of Direct Awakening—a meditation practice designed to bring you into the direct knowing of who you really are beyond the mind right now–not at some unknown point in the future.

When this spiritual awakening comes “online,” we ultimately become a different kind of person who's living from a different place in ourselves. The impact of this awakening shows up in our attitudes, our behavior, and our relationships, sending countless positive, enlightening ripples out into the world with impacts we’ll never know.

This possibility and its potential is what I’ll be exploring over the months ahead (and why I’m calling this podcast Meditation Changes Everything).

The first three episodes of Meditation Changes Everything are available NOW!

You can tune in wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts. (Apple Podcasts, Spotify, YouTube, Pandora, Amazon Music, etc.)

If you like what you’re hearing, it would be a big help to us if you would take a few minutes after listening to rate and review us on your podcast app.

You can also visit the podcast page on my website to learn more about our available episodes, access the full transcripts and discover other resources about meditation.

MCE Logo Final w Drop Shadow

Meditation Changes Everything
A New Podcast with Craig Hamilton​

I hope you’ll tune in and will find this podcast to be a welcome source of inspiration and support on your path!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cancer Conversation Season 2 Episode 23 Full Video​
We understand that the holidays are a busy time of year. In case you missed the very last Cancer Conversation of 2023, you’re in luck; the entire video is available via the link below.​

Dr. Roney and Dr. Connealy covered a lot of ground. Just a few of the questions they answered in-depth included:

• What are the most effective natural cancer treatments?
  • If at-home sauna therapy is recommended, do you use full-spectrum infrared or just FAR infrared? Are zip-up body pouches suitable or do you need a walk-in unit? I’ve heard conflicting info about protocols/effectiveness.
  • Could you please discuss your view and opinion of the Galleri Test by Grail and liquid biopsy testing to detect cancer before any symptoms appear?
  • Do I really need a lung biopsy? I’m scared of the potential pain. How soon should I get it? Can it cause cancer to spread? Will it cause permanent lung damage?
  • Are parasites a precursor to cancer and other ailments?
  • I just found out that my lower right lung lobe has a two-inch tumor and the nearby lymph nodes look affected too. I haven’t gotten the biopsy back yet but will soon. Nonetheless, I’m curious: How would cancerous lung tumors be treated by your team? Cryoablation? Insulin-potentiated chemotherapy? What else? As you can imagine orthodox oncology might want to push me in only one direction, so I need to feel hopeful and know about as many options as possible.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
NEW Episode of The HEAL Podcast:
Dr. Joe Dispenza: Remarkable Scientific Data and Miraculous Healings with Meditation
In this powerful episode of The HEAL Podcast, I sit down with the extraordinary Dr. Joe Dispenza, one of my favorite humans doing incredible work in the world. We delve deep into the groundbreaking scientific research he has been spearheading, which sheds light on the profound biological changes and rapid healing transformations that people are experiencing through his work. We explore the important connection between the mind, heart, and quantum field and how getting oneself into a coherent state through regular and specific meditations can lead to spontaneous healing, mystical moments, and powerful manifestations. We also talk about my recent experience at one of his Week Long Advanced Retreats, which was truly one of the most profound, transformative experiences of my life.

This is bestselling author, researcher and international lecturer Dr. Joe Dispenza's second appearance on The HEAL Podcast, with his first episode being one of the most-streamed episodes to date. As a researcher, Dr. Joe’s passion can be found at the intersection of the latest findings from the fields of neuroscience, epigenetics, and quantum physics to exploring the science behind spontaneous remissions and the potential for touching the mystical. He uses that knowledge to help people heal themselves of all kinds of illnesses, chronic conditions, and even terminal diseases so they can enjoy a life filled with purpose, gratitude, and vitality. At his advanced weeklong workshops around the world, he has partnered with top scientists to perform extensive research on the effects of meditation, including epigenetic testing, brain mapping with electroencephalograms (EEGs), and individual energy field testing with a gas discharge visualization (GDV) machine. All data points to our access to a world of truly infinite possibilities!

The episode presents a captivating journey into the world of self-healing, making it a must-stream for those seeking to unlock their potential and experience profound transformation and true healing.
You can also listen to this episode and all other episodes of The HEAL Podcast now on both SPOTIFY or APPLE.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How to Help Heal the Earth's Soil in Our Lifetime:
Quick 10 Minute Podcast Nugget
In this insightful nugget from last week's podcast episode, Zach Bush and Alex Woodard discuss the intricate web of challenges our planet faces concerning soil degradation.

It's a conversation that transcends traditional environmental discussions, highlighting the urgency of the situation but also providing practical insights and actionable steps for us to become proactive stewards of the Earth. This Nugget serves as a rallying call for a regenerative future, emphasizing the collective responsibility we share to heal the Earth's soil within our lifetime.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Daily Practices For Self-Love: Now Available on YouTube!
Step into a journey of self-love with our latest LIVE Instagram session led by WellSet instructor, Aubree Henderson, now available on our YouTube channel.

Like any other meaningful skill, our ability to love ourselves is strengthened through daily practices. In this empowering session, Aubree guides you through various forms of self-love, offering insights and techniques to nurture a positive relationship with yourself. Aubree's guidance empowers you to create a personalized daily practice that resonates with your unique needs, allowing you to embark on a journey of self-discovery and appreciation. Experience it now by clicking on the button below.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Why You Can’t Put On Muscle
Functional Medicine Solutions to Avoid Being Flabby
Hey Jim,

For most people, a key goal of health (after addressing underlying infections, autoimmunity, etc.) is to build muscle and tone up. Sarcopenia is age-related muscle loss that begins around age 40, so it is important to support our skeletal muscle & bone health to live a long physically capable life!

While you may have done your research and watched plenty of workout videos online, many still make a variety of common mistakes that can lead to hampering gains and slowing down their progress. In today's episode, Evan and I talk about the best ways to stay physically healthy, why proteins & amino acids are important, when cardio is a bad thing, and diet for a long healthy life. It is my pleasure to share this episode with you as I wish for you to all have a long and healthy life– enjoy!

>> Click here to check out the episode! <<
Why You Can't Put On Muscle - Functional Medicine Solutions to Avoid Being Flabby | Podcast #357
In this episode, we cover:

0:00
– Introduction
1:53 – The role of protein and diet in building muscles
5:31 – Helpful exercises to stimulate muscle building
12:12 – The gut connection of a flabby body
18:04 – The effect of too much sugar and carbohydrates in muscle growth
30:56 – Helpful strategies and lifestyle modifications to boost muscle growth

>> Click here to check out the episode! <<
Yours in Health,
Dr. Justin Marchegiani​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dr. Michael Greger: Secrets to Vitality and Longevity | Nathan Crane Podcast Episode 43

Watch this latest podcast episode with my special guest, Dr. Michael Greger, a renowned nutrition expert. Dr. Greger dives into the fascinating world of aging, epigenetics, and the power of lifestyle choices. Learn how simple changes in diet, exercise, and daily habits can dramatically impact your healthspan and lifespan.

-->> Watch here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Profound Link Between Emotions and Cancer Unveiled

Dr. Ryke Geerd Hamer is a medical doctor whose personal journey led him to a groundbreaking discovery. Dr. Hamer's research uncovered a deep-seated relationship between emotional trauma and cancer development.

Uncover the purpose of tumors in our body's survival mechanisms. Dr. Hamer's research challenges cancer norms, highlighting the connection between emotions and physical health.

Join us as we uncover the extraordinary connection between our emotions and the development of cancer in this thought-provoking conversation.

-->> Watch here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi!
I have an awesome new holistic survivor interview for you today with retired Marine fighter pilot LtCol David "T-Bone" Trombly!
In 2000, David was diagnosed with a rare bone cancer, diffuse large B-cell non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. He was told there was no cure. But he didn't take 'no cure' for an answer. David took massive action, radically changed his life and restored his health with nutrition and natural non-toxic therapies.
In this new interview, David shares his remarkable healing story.
Topics include:
-David's diagnosis at 31 [2:20]
-You must ask right questions [10:29]
-The hidden blessing of stage IV [14:29]
-Get a second opinion [16:06]
-David's battle plan [26:01]
-Juice is plant medicine [30:54]
-The Mighty Carrot [34:58]
-30 days in Switzerland [38:31]
-The importance of sharing your story [48:43]
-"But what about my cancer type?" [53:05]
-The power of belief [55:47]
-And more!
Don't miss this inspirational interview with David Trombly. Enjoy!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hey, Jimi...

You wouldn’t want to wake up every morning with your entire body in so much pain that you’d rather lay back down in bed.

And you don’t want to feel unable to move and do the things you enjoy doing.

But that’s what can happen if your joints get weak and you become stiff.

The good news is that these are 100% reversible with the right natural compounds, foods and supplements.

And you can learn more when you attend Dr. Yoni Whitten’s upcoming F.REE webinar on how to restore joint health.

Reserve your spot now by clicking here.

Yoni has years of experience in helping patients overcome chronic pain, regain movement and extend their longevity, so expect a lot of valuable info in this upcoming webinar.

Here’s what you can expect:

✅ Which nutrients can dramatically speed healing & tissue repair

✅ How to wipe out pain using natural substances even when conventional treatments have failed

✅ Compounds shown to be more effective than NSAIDs with none of the side effects

✅ How to eliminate stiffness, swelling and move better even with arthritis

✅ How to turn off the enzymes in your body responsible for breaking down cartilage

And so much more!

This online event happens on December 13th at 1pm ET / 10am PT…

So save the date and get the most effective strategies on overcoming chronic pain, improving joint health, and regaining your mobility again!

Reserve your spot for this F.REE webinar.

Giving you hope,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

FEATURED VIDEO

Are Viruses Deadly or Harmless? Sayer's Explanation Resolves the Controversy
Sayer Ji, author of REGENERATE, explains a New Biophysical Paradigm Explaining The "WHY" of Infectious Disease that you've probably never heard before. It's called the Xenogen Explanation and it helps to resolve the intensely contentious “viruses kill"/"viruses are harmless” debate; xenogen is a neologism that binds together concepts of causal contagion ('pathogen') with the new view of viruses and nucleic-acid containing biomolecules such as exosomes as vectors of resiliency/xenohormesis ('xeno-').​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Black Seed: Ancient Remedy, Modern Marvel
Black seed, also known as Nigella sativa, has been used for millennia to treat a wide range of health conditions. Modern scientific research has confirmed many of black seed's traditional uses and revealed even more therapeutic benefits. With over 450 studies on its impressive effects indexed on the GreenMedInfo Black Seed database, this humble seed proves to be one of nature's most potent healing agents.​
Quantum Orthomolecular Medicine: The Bio-Orthophotonic Concept of Healing Energy
Life manifests in humans in which in a way reflect the ability of our minds, emotions, and bodies to function, process, and regulate energy. Energy at various levels generates a certain level of order and organization to establish the needed communication for attaining homeostasis (health). Many cultures support the notion that by developing a deeper sensibility, perception, and consciousness of the flow of energy in our bodies, humans can acquire wisdom and promote wellness and healing.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Healing Genesis Reloaded
Your body was designed with incredible wisdom. It knows how to heal. It just needs the right guidance.

It’s time for you to reclaim your health.

On December 18th we invite you join Healing Genesis. A new docuseries featuring the latest healing protocols from renowned natural medicine doctors.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
JUST 1 DAY LEFT!
Hi Jimi,

We're just 1 day away from the start of the Weekend All Access Pass for the Thyroid and Adrenal Health Docu-Class!

Today I want to give you a sneak peek at what I'll be talking about with Dr. Peter Kan in episodes 2 and 8...​
During the Docu-Class, Dr. Kan is going to speak about:

• FIXING ADRENAL DYSFUNCTION
    Learn how your dietary choices and blood sugar levels alter adrenal function. Dr. Kan will share how to avoid brain fog, chronic fatigue and brain problems linked to adrenal health.

• HIDDEN THYROID PROBLEMS
    Dr. Kan will outline the overlooked signs of underactive and overactive thyroid function, and he'll share the biggest mistake of testing and medicating the thyroid gland. You'll also discover the #1 surprising reason why people suffer with thyroid problems.
If you're concerned about avoiding thyroid disease and adrenal dysfunction, then you definitely do NOT want to miss these two presentations.

I'll be back tomorrow with your special link to access all the presentations of the Thyroid and Adrenal Health Docu-Class.

Talk to you again soon!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

5 Expert-Approved Holiday Eating Hacks
Being surrounded by traditional holiday foods and loved ones who may not have similar health goals can be tricky. Here are some evidence-based tips to keep healthy habits in mind, while still enjoying the season.

More...

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Cyrus Khambatta, co-founder of Mastering Diabetes and co-author of the New York Times Bestseller Mastering Diabetes, joins host Eliisa Tennant on the podcast Discovering Nutrition. Listen to learn more about the connection between exercise and blood glucose and how he manages his diabetes.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Forwarded this email? Subscribe here for more

US officials blatantly lied under oath about the WHO treaty and amendments at the House of Reps hearing 2 days ago. Australian Minister did the same in the Ozzie Parliament. The new strategy: denial

Don't let yourself be fooled by any of this--the stakes are much too high.​

DEC 15
I live-blogged the House hearing of Brad Wenstrup’s committee yesterday for Childrens Health Defense. I had a bad feeling about the hearing beforehand: the only witnesses were high USG officials/diplomats from the Departments of State, HHS and USAID: John Nkengasong, PhD; Loyce Pace, MPH and Atul Gawande, MD. I used to be a big fan of Atul Gawande when he wrote inspired pieces in the New Yorker on how to save patients with cystic fibrosis and why medical costs were sky-high in some locales. He has sadly morphed into a globalist tool now. Why did he jump from a Harvard/Brigham endocrine surgeon (and Rhodes scholar—hmmm… and MacArthur genius grantee, renowned writer and pundit to a lowly mouthpiece for the cabal? On the way he worked for several billionaires and perhaps acquired a taste for bigger and better things?
In June 2018, he was named the CEO for the new, Boston-based company, Haven Healthcare, formed by billionaire investor Warren Buffett, Amazon's Jeff Bezos, and JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon.[28] He stepped down from the position in May 2020, remaining as executive chairman while the organization sought a new CEO.[29] In January 2021, Haven announced that it was to cease operations.
I had promised to avoid sarcasm and simply relay what was happening at the hearing. Well, I could not keep my promise, which luckily was not made under oath, while the lies these witnesses spewed were made under oath. The statements, questions and answers were so wrong-headed, there was so much prevaricating, and worst of all, repetition of misleading talking points at least 6 times, I simply could not contain myself.
The biggest lie, repeated over and over in the hallowed halls of Congress and the Australian Parliament, was that there is no-zero-zip-nada transfer of sovereignty if the WHO’s proposed IHR amendments and pandemic treaty pass. The witnesses were very careful to avoid the word treaty, using about six other words instead to obfuscate what the Congressional Research Service (CRS) has already said was a treaty according to international law, yet the Biden CRS in 2022 waffled nonetheless:
“Although an executive agreement is a type of treaty from an international law perspective, it does not qualify as a treaty for purposes of the US Constitution's treaty clause, which requires senate advice and consent.”
The witnesses would not commit to having either document reviewed by the US Senate, as required by the Constitution but ignored by all and sundry, it seems.
The members did not appear to know what was in the documents. If the witnesses knew, they acted witless and did a great job disguising their knowledge. Loyce Pace claimed toward that end that she had some “transparency” into the workings of the IHR negotiations. But she went no further, and only made that claim to dispute the assertion that the negotiations are hidden. Hidden from us, but not from her, it seems.
I was going to go into detail about the hearing, but there is really no point in doing so. The hearing was held to blame China for the pandemic and coverup of COVID’s origin, and to assert that a stronger WHO would hold China accountable “when, not if, there is another pandemic.” There was no discussion (except by Marjorie Taylor Greene) of what was actually in the document drafts available to us, and there was considerable effort to disguise what the documents were meant to do.
Just another day inside the Beltway…

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Forwarded this email? Subscribe here for more

Dr. Meryl Nass, Top Critic of Mills’ COVID Policies, Sees Medical License Suspension Extended

From the Maine Wire​

DEC 16
https://www.themainewire.com/2023/12/dr-meryl-nass-top-critic-of-mills-covid-policies-sees-medical-license-suspension-extended/
Maine’s Board of Licensure in Medicine (BOLIM) on Tuesday extended the suspension of Dr. Meryl Nass, an Ellsworth internist who criticized Gov. Janet Mills’ COVID-19 policies publicly throughout the government lockdowns.
[RELATED: Robinson on WGAN: Maine agency targeting doctor who criticized COVID-19 policies…]
“The Board concludes that the continued ability of Dr. Nass to practice as a physician in the State of Maine constitutes an immediate jeopardy to the health and physical safety of the public who might receive her medical services,” said the suspension letter.
The board extended her suspension until April 30, 2025, without giving Nass or her lawyer, Gene Libby, an opportunity to speak at the hearing.
They discussed the issue for under three minutes, only speaking about it long enough to motion for a vote.
The members of the board involved in the initial hearing voted unanimously to extend the suspension, while those who were not involved abstained.
Although BOLIM later pinned the suspension on Nass’s apparent violation of medical privacy rules and prescribing rules, the investigation only started because Nass was alleged to have spread “misinformation” in a radio interview with George Hale and Ric Tyler.
The inquiry into Nass was spurred on by Dora Mills, the sister of Gov. Mills, who wrote an email to at least one board member urging them to look into Nass’s criticisms of the governor’s policies.
Nass agreed to be interview by the Maine Wire following the board’s most recent decision.
“Now they’re saying that they’re going to suspend me until my next renewal, which means to me that when I come up for renewal again, they will harass me again,” said Nass.
Nass believes she is being persecuted for speaking against the injections commonly referred to as COVID-19 vaccines, for criticizing the Mills Administration, and for advocating medicines like ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine.
She maintains her innocence of any violations that could justify suspension.
Nass was penalized for prescribing ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine to patients with COVID-19 because medical authorities, at the time, considered those drugs inappropriate for treating the virus that causes COVID-19.
Nass pointed out that her decision was a normal part of medical practice, not a cause for suspension.
“I’m perfectly within my rights to prescribe drugs off label and 20 percent of all prescriptions are written for off label drugs, which means they’re fully licensed drugs, but they were approved for one diagnosis and you’re using them for a different diagnosis,” said Nass.
The extension of the suspension carried with it a fine of $10,000, allegedly to cover the cost of the hearings.
In order for the suspension to be lifted, Nass must complete “continued education” courses on ethics and record keeping, take a “clinical competence assessment, and find a “practice monitor” who will monitor and report on Nass’ professional activities.
Nass does not intend to comply with the board’s terms, as, if she did, she would lose her ability to speak out for what she believes about COVID-19.
“I [would], in other words, be under their thumb until I retire,” said Nass.
Nass has continued to fight against the board’s penalties, but can only take limited legal action against the board.
If the board had officially revoked Nass’ license, she would have been able to sue them immediately, but, because the board has continually suspended her rather than revoke her license, she has been unable to bring suit against them. [But we did bring a different case against the board for malicious prosecution, rather than for giving me penalties far in excess of normal, for crimes I did not even commit, and which failed to meet the statutory requirement for an immediate license suspension.—Nass]
“I have to be continually punished so that no one, no doctors ever dare step out of line again,” said Nass. “They will see that even when you do nothing, the board can come down on you in this manner.”
Nass’ case has garnered national attention; her hearings were watched by millions when they were streamed by The Epoch Times and Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s Children’s Health Defense.​

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wheat allergy may instead by glyphosate toxicity:

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Two newcomers to EWG's "dirty dozen" list of fruits and vegetables:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Two newcomers to EWG's "dirty dozen" list of fruits and vegetables:

It's always puzzled me how they can put non-organic mushrooms on the clean 15 since the introduction of the crisper gene (a GMO product) in non organic mushrooms. When they came out with that I couldn't believe it.

For those who don't know what the crisper process is it's a gene altering process that yields the "Twinkie Effect". Just like a twinkie you can set one out in room air and it wont brown, that way the sliced mushrooms on the salad bar have that just sliced look but anytime you hack genetics you are beating a hornets nest with a short stick

VU Sponsors