Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Weight Loss Resistance, Hormone Balance and Thyroid Health with Dr. Jessie Hehmeyer
Hey Jim,

In this episode of Beyond Wellness podcast, I am joined by Dr. Jessie Hehmeyer! Dr. Jessis focuses on hormonal issues, gut issues, and weight loss resistance in perimenopausal women. She highlights that weight loss resistance is often caused by elevated inflammation, compromised insulin sensitivity, and detox pathway dysfunction.

Did you know:
– Elevated inflammation is a common barrier to weight loss in perimenopausal women.
– Compromised insulin sensitivity can hinder weight loss efforts.
– Detox pathway dysfunction can affect metabolism and weight loss.

Check out the episode to learn more!

>> Click here to check out the episode! <<
Dr. Jessie Hehmeyer - Live Podcast - Weight Loss Resistance, Hormone Balance and Thyroid Health
In this episode, we cover:

💉 Compromised insulin sensitivity can impede weight loss progress.
🧪 Detox pathway dysfunction can slow down metabolism.
🍭 Sugar consumption is a significant cause of inflammation.
🍞 Simple carbohydrates contribute to inflammation as well.
💊 Curcumin supplements can help reduce inflammation.
🐟 Omega-3 fatty acids and pro-resolving mediators can also be beneficial.

>> Click here to listen to the show! <<
Yours in Health,
Dr. Justin Marchegiani​
In Case You Missed It...
I'm on TikTok! @justinhealth

Last week on TikTok, I posted several videos, including Should you take (HCL) hydrochloric acid for digestion when you have stomach pain?
Click here to follow me on TikTok!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Truth About Ice Baths and Cold Exposure for Killing Cancer

Explore the surprising benefits of cold baths for cancer and immune system health with Dr. Thomas Seager.

Dive into this conversation I had with Dr. Seager as we discuss the positive effects of cold baths on the immune system and general health. We'll explore scientific insights and personal experiences related to this intriguing practice.

-->> Listen Here on Apple, Spotify or Google
-->> Watch here on Youtube

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How to Build Healthy Muscle on a Vegan Diet

Join me as I share my journey and expertise on building significant muscle while following a vegan diet. Discover the truth about protein needs, debunk common myths, and learn practical, science-backed strategies to enhance your strength and muscle growth, all on a plant-based diet.

Whether you're into bodybuilding, CrossFit, or just looking to get stronger, these tips are for you!

Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE, smash that LIKE BUTTON, and SHARE to spread the word. Stay strong!

-->> Watch Here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Wow. Over 20,000 people showed up for the live Healing Elixirs & Medicinal Broths webinar last night and the incredible feedback we've received has been off the charts!
We want to make sure that ALL OF YOU get a chance to watch this vital talk with renowned Master clinical herbalist Mitten Lowe, so we are making the replay available for the next 3 days.
You can watch the full video until this Sunday at midnight.
Click here to see the full replay

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Have You Noticed? GreenMedInfo's Explosion of Cutting-Edge Natural Health Research in 2024
If you think all health news sounds the same, GreenMedInfo is turning that notion on its head in 2024 with an avalanche of pioneering natural medicine research.​

FEATURED ARTICLES

New Trial Shows High-Dose Vitamin B12 Improves Cognitive Performance
Could a simple regimen of nutritional supplements strengthen the aging brain against dementia? This newly published trial suggests vitamin B12 could sharper cognitive faculties and even turn back time for the forgetful.​
A Squeeze of Hope: Lime Juice Shines Light for Sickle Cell Patients
250,000 Americans battle daily against the agonizing attacks of sickle cell anemia. But relief may be as close as the fruit bowl.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Last week, I mentioned my good friend and fellow health advocate Brian Vaszily was bringing in 22 well-respected MDs from all over the world for his special online event, The Live Long & THRIVE Summit.

That summit has just concluded and from what I’m hearing, it was a massive success!

Now I know that not everyone was able to make time to attend the summit. Life can be pretty busy sometimes and I’m sure there are those who needed to attend to more urgent matters.

Brian understands this too, but he also realizes that the insights and secrets shared in the summit are so valuable that it needs to reach as many people as possible…

Which is why I’m thrilled to let you know that Brian and his team have decided to put up the replay of the entire summit for F.REE this weekend!

Get instant access to the F.REE replay of The Live Long & THRIVE Summit here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
people are really carrying on with this covid crap, there are plenty of other things to worry about
Well the truth is it's not much worse than the flu, it's all been played up to scare the sheeple into gettin the (population control) vax

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Well the truth is it's not much worse than the flu, it's all been played up to scare the sheeple into gettin the (population control) vax
i agree 100% jimi. if you say you have a bad head then the person you are talking to will say yes mines a bit sore!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did you miss last week’s GROUNDBREAKING Breast Cancer Breakthroughs Summit? If so, I have fantastic news for you and the women in your life. This weekend—and this weekend only—you have special access to an ENCORE presentation.

With one woman being diagnosed with breast cancer every 14 seconds worldwide, this life-changing summit is sure to impact you or someone you love.

I was honored to join esteemed hosts Jennifer Simmons, MD, and Dr. Veronique Desaulniers as they took the helm of this information-packed integrative breast cancer treatment summit last week.

This special encore weekend—January 26th-28th—you can soak in the latest, most cutting-edge integrative breast cancer therapies, treatments, and information from more than 40 world-class experts in this special community!
During my talk, I thoroughly explain the ins and outs of integrative and conventional breast cancer care. Some of the other diverse and impactful topics you can revisit during the encore include:

• Uncover The Power of a True Second Opinion
  • Win Against the Challenge of Breast Cancer Stem Cells
  • Holistic Approaches to Breast Health: Insights from Europe
  • Personalized Cancer Care: The Power of Precision Testing
  • What is an Anti-Breast Cancer Diet?
  • Empowering Intimacy: Sex Life After Breast Cancer
  • Breast Cancer: It's a Marathon, Not a Sprint
  • 5 Essential Steps to Minimize Breast Cancer Risk
  • How Modern Dentistry Can Increase Your Risk of Breast Cancer
  • Emotional Paths: Healing Mind & Spirit in Breast Cancer
  • Everything to Know About Breast Implant Illness
  • …And Much, Much More!

This innovative summit aims to shift the global breast cancer conversation to one of healing, hope, and holistic health and to empower individuals through knowledge. It’s an event you—and the women in your life—won’t want to miss.

Use this link to register to attend this special encore weekend FREE.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cancer Conversation Season 3 Episode 2 Full Video

This week’s Cancer Conversation is one you can’t afford to miss. Fortunately, we have the
replay available for you right here. Join us as we learn all about Cancer as a Metabolic Disease with our esteemed guest, Professor Thomas N. Seyfried, Ph.D.

Professor Seyfried shares his decades of research on this fascinating topic and does a deep dive into the following areas:

• Why Cancer IS NOT a genetic disease as was once widely believed.
  • How a calorie-restricted and/or ketogenic diet may be the key to not only staving off cancer but also several other chronic illnesses.
  • The role glucose and glutamine play in feeding cancer cells.
  • Why we need to start looking at cancer as a mitochondrial disease.
  • The reason adjunct cancer therapies work better when the body is in a ketogenic state.
  • And so much more!
You can watch the entire video via the link below.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,

An ancient Native American prophecy states,

“When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of people from all races, creeds and colors will put their faith in deeds, not words to make the land green again. They will be called Warriors of the Rainbow, Protectors of the Environment.”

Our ancestors understood our symbiotic relationship to nature and the elements and foresaw the collapse of an unsustainable world.

I’m thrilled to invite you to watch the exceptional Time of the Sixth Sun, feature length movie and the 8-part documentary series.

You’ll discover how to reconnect with your inner wisdom — and how to ‘Dream Yourself Awake’ for living your optimal life.

This series features Indigenous Elders, Wisdom Keepers and visionary thought leaders sharing their knowledge and teachings, as you go on an inspiring global cinematic journey offering great insights into the incredible changes happening on our planet at this time.

You will explore the awakening of our species through the ways of the Indigenous, allowing ‘alignment’ to lead rather than ‘timing’, and you’ll begin to understand why the call to awaken is spreading so fast and how it goes deep within every strand of your DNA.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Coconut Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins

I LOVE blueberry muffins! When I gave up grains, I thought I would never eat muffins again (as depressing as that sounds). However, as I experienced the great health benefits of going grain-free I forgot about the incredible flavor and texture of muffins.

This is the best of both worlds – grain-free and easy on blood sugar levels while loaded with high quality nutrition and packed full of flavor!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nitric Oxide Benefits and How to Increase Levels

High blood pressure? I am a spammer ban me dysfunction? Fatigue? Insomnia? Inflammation? You may need nitric oxide in your life.

Nitric oxide is a powerful mediator in cell-to-cell communication and plays an essential function in various bodily processes, including inflammation, neurotransmission, and validation. It may help to improve your health in various ways.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How to Use Toxin Binders to Cleanse the Body

Our world is full of environmental toxins. Throughout your life, your body has been exposed to air pollution, pesticides, herbicides, mold, chemicals, and other toxins.

Reducing your exposure to environmental toxins is important, however, you also need to support your body from reducing toxins already affecting your body.

Since toxins in your body can affect nutrient absorption, detoxification can become even more important than nutrition. This is where toxin binders come in. Binders can bind to toxins inside your body and help to remove them.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This week's newsletter highlights our brand new series, the Better Brain Blueprint, the intricacies of hormone therapy for Alzheimer's, why depression saps our motivation, why a multivitamin may help protect your brain, and more...

-->> Better Brain Blueprint - (February 7th - 18th, 2024)​

Register now for our brand new series! Learn the science-backed secrets to keep your brain sharp, protect and boost your memory, and unlock vibrant mental health at every age...

-->> Does Hormone Therapy Increase or Decrease Alzheimer’s Dementia Risk? - Integrative Practitioner (January 2024)​

The data regarding the risk of Alzheimer’s dementia for women taking hormones is nuanced and sometimes contradictory...

-->> Brain Imaging Shows Why Depression Saps Our Motivation - Technology Networks (January 2024)​

Lack of activation of the locus coeruleus in the brain inhibits the inner drive...

-->> Taking a Daily Multivitamin May Help Slow Cognitive Aging and Boost Memory - Healthline (January 2024)​

A new study finds that taking a daily multivitamin may help your cognition and memory...

-->> This Exercise Can Help Prevent Alzheimer’s Symptoms - Better Report (January 2024)​

There are more benefits from exercising than the physical ones. A recent study conducted on mice discovered that resistance training could alleviate the symptoms of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease...

To your health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

It’s the biggest mistake we see people who are already inclined towards natural health make when they get a cancer scare, Jimi.

They know they want to take a holistic/integrative approach, and not be satisfied with what the hospital has to offer…

and they know that naturopathic doctors take a more natural approach to healing…

so they go see the ND closest to them, or one they’ve had previous experience with, to consult with about cancer.

This is like starting down the right road but making a very wrong turn where it really counts.

There is a WORLD of difference between your everyday ND and a holistic practitioner that SPECIALIZES in cancer…

someone with decades of cancer-specific research and clinical experience under their belt.

Which is why we love what our friend Ryan Sternagel is doing with the live doctor Q&A calls in his Going Integrative Plus Program.

He gets a REAL holistic/integrative doctor with decades of experience specializing in cancer on a call, and the audience gets to ask…

whatever they want. :)

His next call is with Dr. Jason Miller, an amazing doctor who incorporates everything from Traditional Chinese Medicine to the latest advancements in clinical trials!

Dr. Miller actually spends a lot of his time training other doctors because he’s got such a long track record of successfully helping people through the worst of conditions…

so the opportunity to get to hear from him and ask him questions directly is SUPER rare and valuable!

These calls are typically private…

but every once in a while, Ryan opens these calls up to the public, even if you’re not part of the community so you can see what it’s all about. :)

You can register for the call with Dr. Miller here!

Ryan created this program after having successfully healed his own son of stage four cancer…

and going through a seemingly never-ending stream of holistic doctors who just didn’t know enough about natural cancer prevention or reversal along the way.

He went to the lengths of attending dozens of integrative medical conferences to find the best of the best…

and he made Going Integrative Plus precisely so you don’t need to go to those lengths!

You get expert answers to YOUR questions from the top holistic cancer doctors in the world each and every week…

along with the ability to “test drive” all of them to see which is the absolute best for you.

Click here to sign up for the call and see what answers Dr. Miller has for YOU this week!

To your health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
High-Protein Peanut Butter Cookies
High protein peanut butter cookies

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Food Giants Earn ‘F’ Grade on Pesticide Reduction: Report​

Despite consumer demand for chemical-free food, major brands received low or failing grades on pesticide use and transitioning to regenerative agriculture, according to a new report by As You Sow.

By
Suzanne Burdick, Ph.D.

Link copied
food giants f pesticide report feature

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Advanced glycation end products (AGEs) are compounds that can dramatically accelerate the aging process. They're linked to skin aging, neurodegenerative diseases, respiratory disorders, type 2 diabetes, and even cancer.
Where do they come from? Is there a safe amount? And can some foods counteract the damage they do?
Get the whole AGEs story here.
Yours for safe eating and healthy living,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. The good news is you have a lot of control over the amount of AGEs you consume, which in turn largely determines the concentrations of these compounds that accumulate in your body — and how much harm they perpetrate. Find out what you need to know about AGEs in this article.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
We've been working around the clock since our Healing Elixirs & Medicinal Broths webinar aired on Thursday, answering all the great questions that have been pouring in about her potent and delicious herbal formulas.
Thank you for your interest in taking these vital steps toward lasting wellness - and your personal evolution.
Important: If you haven’t yet watched our webinar (or want to watch it again), the replay period ends TOMORROW - so don’t delay.
Here is your replay link:
https://brothsandelixirs.thesacredscience.com/webinar-replay/

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tips for Recognizing Sleep Apnea

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

Sleep apnea is a potentially serious sleep disorder in which breathing repeatedly stops and starts. It’s categorized into three types: obstructive, central, and mixed sleep apnea.

Obstructive sleep apnea occurs when a person’s tongue and throat muscles become too relaxed during sleep, temporarily blocking and causing breathing to stop until low oxygen levels jolt the sleeper awake to normalize blood oxygen levels. This momentary cessation of breathing can occur, for some people, hundreds of times a night.

Special: We’ve Discovered the Key to a Better Night’s Sleep

Central sleep apnea occurs when your brain doesn't send proper signals to the muscles and erroneously orders them to stop breathing.

Sometimes people can develop a combination of obstructive and central sleep apnea, called mixed sleep apnea.

Symptoms of sleep apnea include:

• Loud snoring
  • Excessive daytime sleepiness, which can lead to accidents during the day
  • Abrupt awakening accompanied by shortness of breath
  • Awakening with a dry mouth or sore throat
  • Awakening coughing or gagging
  • Morning headache
  • Difficulty staying asleep
  • Problems paying attention or focusing
Treatment often includes lifestyle changes, as well as the use of a breathing assistance device at night, such as a continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) machine.

It’s important to diagnose and treat sleep apnea because it could put stress on the heart that can have potentially deadly consequences.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Top Herbs for Liver Health & Estrogen Detoxification​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

I want you to SAVE THE DATE because...

On Thursday morning at 8am Eastern I'm going to give you access to the entire Holistic Oral Health Summit!
mail

This summit is so important — especially if you have cardiovascular concerns — because there is a HUGE link between cardiovascular health and oral health.

For example...

80% of all heart attacks are actually caused by hidden poisons entering the bloodstream through the mouth!

That's right, gum disease and silent infections (from root canals or improperly pulled teeth) are directly responsible for heart attacks and strokes.

Plus many other health conditions can be improved when you learn how to properly care for your teeth and gums!

That's why we're excited to let you watch all 7 Days of the Holistic Oral Health Summit.

So remember to watch your inbox on Thursday morning at 8am Eastern when I'll be sending you the free access info.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Knee Surgery No Better Than Placebo
Finnish researchers report in New England Journal of Medicine that arthroscopic partial meniscectomy is no better than sham surgery in patients with a degenerative medial meniscal tear and no knee osteoarthritis.
About 700,000 arthroscopic partial meniscectomies are done each year in the United States, at an estimated annual cost of $4 billion....

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Grass Fed Beef Is The Healthy Choice!
Grass-fed beef contains less overall fat but more of the healthy omega-3 fats and CLA (conjugated linoleic acid). Alpha linolenic acid (ALA), eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Grass-fed beef contains considerably higher levels of the same omega-3’s found in oily fish. These three essential fatty acids are absolutely necessary for optimal health, especially cardiovascular and brain health....

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Why You Should Consider Eating Only Free Range Chicken
There are several reasons why you might consider eating free-range chickens: 1. Free-range chickens are allowed to roam and engage in natural behaviors, such as scratching the ground and foraging for food. They have more space to move around compared to conventionally raised chickens, which are often confined to small cages or overcrowded indoor spaces. This can lead to improved animal welfare and a better quality of life for the chickens...

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Anti-inflammatory Foods
Along with eating more grass fed and free range animal products here are some additional anti-inflammatory food choices. Anti-inflammatory foods are those that can help reduce inflammation in the body. Inflammation is a natural response by the immune system to protect the body from injury or infection. However, chronic inflammation can contribute to various health problems, including heart disease, arthritis, and certain types of cancer...

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Looking For A Natural Laundry Soap – Make It Yourself
There is no shortage of laundry detergent soaps, dozens of choices on the shelves. However, you should know that while most detergents do in fact get the clothes clean, they are usually loaded with potentially toxic chemicals....

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The globalists didn't wait for the WHO members to approve their global biosecurity agenda next May, but have been putting it in place for several years at your expense. See what they are up to.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Jimi, have you considered a plant-based diet but just not sure how to begin?

We understand—there’s a lot of conflicting information out there, right?

This is why we contacted Grow Your Own Vegetables Friend Kim Murphy, who is a certified plant-based health coach, Amazon best-selling author, and founder of Simply Plant Based Kitchen, where she helps people transform their health through the power of whole plants.

This month, Kim is hosting the Plant Based Beginner’s Bootcamp, an INCREDIBLE 5-day challenge that we thought you would enjoy. It’s a great way to get started with a plant-based diet, and Kim’s offering it to the Grow Your Own Vegetables Community absolutely FREE!

Plant-Based Beginner's Bootcamp! FREE 5-Day Challenge
🌿 Click HERE to Join the 5-Day Challenge 🌿

During this challenge, which begins January 29th, you have access to daily masterclasses to learn the critical truths of how a plant-based diet helps you to improve your health and even lose weight. You also receive a complimentary Challenge Workbook and membership to a private Facebook group to speak with others considering a plant-based diet. There is also a daily live cooking demo so that you can see how easy and delicious this lifestyle can be.

This bootcamp offers so many great tips for saving time, saving money, and making a plant-based diet simple and doable for almost anyone. Kim's recipes are simple and made with ingredients you can find at almost any grocery store OR grow yourself and take LESS than 30 minutes!

Don’t worry if you can’t join live— replays are available each day.

However, live attendees have the chance to win great prizes and ask Kim their questions directly. So try to attend as many live classes as possible.

Click below to grab your complimentary ticket before January 29th. Space is limited, and you don’t want to miss this event if you have ever considered a plant-based diet.
Button: I Want My Free Ticket!
A plant a day keeps the doctor away!

🌱 Grow Your Own Vegetables Team 🌱

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Preventing Deadly Blood Clots

Dr. Chauncey Crandall, M.D., writes:

Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) is a condition in which blood clots occur in a deep vein in your body (usually the legs). If that clot travels to the lungs, it can cause a deadly pulmonary embolism.

Travel is one of the major factors that can contribute to DVTs, because sitting still for hours — whether in a car, train, or plane — can cause the blood to pool in your legs, and lead to the formation of clots.

Special: Coronary Heart Disease: 5 Tips to Reduce Your Risk

When you travel by car, it is imperative to take advantage of every rest stop you come across to get out and stretch your legs. And if you’re on a train or plane, you need to get up and walk around frequently.

This sounds simple, but it’s your best protection.

If you’ve experienced any type of blood clot in the past, talk to your doctor about special precautions to take, such as wearing compression stockings.

In addition, taking aspirin during your trip can help prevent blood clots. Discuss that option with your physician before you set out.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You Have the Power to Build Your Better Brain
Learn the science-backed secrets behind keeping your brain sharp, preserving your memory, and unlocking vibrant mental health at any age in this FREE 12-episode documentary series. The broadcast will begin on February 7th. Sign up to save your seat.​
Jimi,

What would it feel like to wake up each day with a sharper, more vibrant mind?

Well, this isn’t just a dream – it can be a reality with the Better Brain Blueprint - a brand new series starting February 7th! Even better, this series is entirely free to watch!

Why tune in?
This groundbreaking program isn't just another brain-training regimen. It's a comprehensive overview of how to enhance your brain function, straight from 20 of the world’s top brain experts.

If you want to:
😌 Feel better
🧠 Think clearer
🙅 Avoid brain disease
🔋 Have more energy
❤️ And generally enjoy life more
Then this series is for you!

You will discover cutting-edge, evidence-based brain optimization techniques utilizing the most up-to-date science.

Better yet, you will become part of a community that's experiencing real change. From improved decision-making to enhanced creativity, better mood, and sharper memory – the benefits are endless. We can’t wait to hear your success story!

But don’t wait, this series is airing soon and will only be available for a limited time.

To your better brain,
~ Commune​
P.S. Feeling stressed? A 2015 study found that participants who did this one simple thing reported lower levels of stress and performed better on memory and attention tasks. Find out what they did when you download your FREE ebook for the Top 10 Ways to Rewire Your Brain!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Forwarded this email? Subscribe here for more

My interviews with Patrick Wood and Alison Steinberg

JAN 28
Patrick and I spoke on his Stand and Deliver podcast, which is on Substack and is part of his Citizens for Free Speech initiative. Patrick has amazing knowledge about globalism and technocracy, having been following and reporting on the issue for his entire adult life! I strongly suggest signing up for his Technocracy News emails and having a look at his books on the subject. I learn a lot from Patrick.
mail
Citizens for Free Speech
Stand & Deliver Episode 78
Patrick Wood is joined by Dr. Meryl Nass to discuss the taking of her right to Free Speech by a Maine medical board. Her crime? Talking about Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin and the COVID-19 Panic of 2020. She is an expert on bioweapons and viruses…
Read more

VU Sponsors