Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

CPAC Board Resolution: Exit and Defund the WHO​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cancer cases in the US are at an all-time high and this year, it’s expected to rise even more. With various medical breakthroughs discovered over the years to fight cancer, one can only wonder why cases are still on the rise.

If you’re looking for the answers to that question, you should definitely check out Jonathan Otto’s latest docuseries, Cancer Secrets.

Register here to view Cancer Secrets for F.REE.
This 12-part series features insights from 60 top cancer experts worldwide who will dive deep into the hidden facts surrounding cancer, including their hidden causes.

They will also offer evidence-based natural solutions to cancer that you won’t hear about from your doctors or pharmacists who will only suggest that you go on medication, undergo surgery or chemo.

Here’s a sneak peek of what’s featured in this docuseries:

✅ The explanation of myocarditis, an inflammation of the heart muscle, and its association with COVID shots

✅ The intricate relationship between the proliferation of electronic devices, 5G towers, and the increased risk of cancers, particularly glioblastoma

✅ Cancer as a multifactorial condition influenced by events triggering cell changes

✅ How chromosomal damage, and aberrant protein synthesis can contribute to cancer

✅ How the root causes of brain drain have far-reaching implications for overall well-being

And a lot more.

If you’re looking for insider secrets regarding cancer that can give you a significant advantage in your fight against it, this is the perfect docuseries for you.

Make sure you don’t miss out on this F.REE opportunity to safeguard your health and get the tools you need to avoid or reverse cancer.

Register here to view Cancer Secrets for F.REE.

To a cancer-free future,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For some reason, I've always felt like dairy allergies are complicated.
I'm not talking about being sensitive to dairy or having lactose intolerance... but a true IgE-mediated allergy to dairy.
Turns out, I was right... it's not super cut + dry!
That's why I'm excited to share this interview with Dr. Stacy Silvers, who is extremely well-respected in allergic medicine.
He's back to talk about the latest research around dairy allergies + what you need to know about. I pulled a lot of research for him to elaborate on which I've also listed in the show notes for you.
Get ready to learn a ton about all things dairy!

Watch the VIDEO HERE

And if you use Youtube, subscribe to my channel (it's free to do so!) where I'll share unique content outside of the weekly podcast.

OR...

READ / LISTEN HERE

In this episode, Dr. Silvers + I discuss...
  • Which specific milk proteins cause dairy allergy symptoms?
  • A1 casein vs A2 casein in dairy (which is better tolerated?)
  • Can you have a dairy allergy to whey protein?
  • Testing options to figure out a dairy allergy
  • If you have a dairy allergy, should you ONLY be worried about cow’s milk?
  • Can you stop dairy allergies? (OH BOY!)
  • Thoughts on dairy in topical products IF you have a dairy allergy
Leave your questions + comments ON THE BLOG about dairy allergies! I'd love to hear your experience if you have a dairy allergy or if you've gone through testing to see if you have this.
I'm headed to LA tomorrow (to see my close friend + colleague Jennifer Brand) so please let me know if there's any particular restaurants (that offer GF options) that I should definitely check out before heading to Cabo, Mexico on Monday.
Wishing you a beautiful weekend!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Einstein was right when he wrote the definition of insanity:​
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Friend,
What is the first thing that comes to mind for achieving optimal wellness? Sure,  there are many factors to consider, but most people don’t put meditation at the top of the list for physical health and long-term wellness. 
However, this view may change as fascinating research continues to enlighten us on the extensive health benefits of this time-honored practice. 
The most well-known benefit of meditation is its ability to dissolve stress. We know that chronic stress can have grave consequences for our health by suppressing immunity, fueling inflammation, damaging cellular health and DNA, and promoting numerous disease processes.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What Causes I am a spammer ban me Dysfunction?

Dr. Russell Blaylock, M.D., writes:

Most men experience occasional difficulty with I am a spammer ban me, often due to stressful situations. In contrast, I am a spammer ban me dysfunction (ED) is a persistent problem of not being able to get or maintain an erection.

Although it is not a natural or inevitable part of aging, the incidence of ED increases as men get older. It’s estimated that between 15 million and 30 million American men suffer from the condition.

Special: Leading Doctor: Two Magic Words for Optimal Male Bedroom Performance

Diseases that damage blood vessels restrict blood flow to the penis. Over time, this damages the mechanism that facilitates I am a spammer ban me.

One major cause of ED is atherosclerosis, more likely to occur with diabetes, that can also damage the nerves that enable the penis to function in a normal way. Studies have shown that 75% of men with coronary artery disease, in which plaque blocks blood flow, also have ED.

A link between these two conditions may be a deficiency of nitric oxide in the walls of blood vessels. Nitric oxide enables blood vessels to relax, allowing adequate blood flow.

ED is also associated with hypertension, elevated blood fats, obesity, and smoking. In addition, prostate surgery or cancer treatment can damage the nerves in the penis. ED can also be a side effect of blood pressure-lowering drugs, pain medications, antidepressants, or antihistamines.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
5 Body Signs of Nutritional Deficiencies

Nutritional deficiencies gone undetected or without cause for alarm over long periods can lead to life altering health complications. Different areas of your body can present with signs signaling to you that something is physiologically wrong.

Being in tune with your body’s needs and aware of these signs of nutritional deficiencies are critical to whole body wellness.

How Vitamin D Stops Cancer Stem Cells

Roughly 10,000 cancer cells are generated by the body every single day. One of the most common factors contributing to the ability for these cancer stem cells to proliferate and invade new tissue is D3 deficiency.

There are a variety of influences that have resulted in vitamin D being one of the most common nutrient deficiencies in our society today, which has only fueled the growth of cancer as the nemesis of our time.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

5 Body Signs of Nutritional Deficiencies
Nutritional deficiencies gone undetected or without cause for alarm over long periods can lead to life altering health complications. Different areas of your body can present with signs signaling to you that something is physiologically wrong.

Being in tune with your body’s needs and aware of these signs of nutritional deficiencies are critical to whole body wellness.

How Vitamin D Stops Cancer Stem Cells
Roughly 10,000 cancer cells are generated by the body every single day. One of the most common factors contributing to the ability for these cancer stem cells to proliferate and invade new tissue is D3 deficiency.

There are a variety of influences that have resulted in vitamin D being one of the most common nutrient deficiencies in our society today, which has only fueled the growth of cancer as the nemesis of our time.

Cancer and autoimmune diseases are rising at an alarming rate.

In 2024, for the first time ever…

The United States is expecting over 2 MILLION new cases of cancer!

From lung cancer to breast cancer, to prostate and colon cancer….

The American Cancer Society is showing a major surge in common cancers.

But not enough people are talking about what ACTUALLY causes cancer and autoimmune diseases!

>>>Click HERE to download your f.ree copy of The Root of All Disease: Natural Protocols that Reverse the Root Causes of Post-COVID Autoimmunity and Cancer

Here's a glimpse of what you'll uncover upon downloading this FREE eBook:

• Explore the immune system as your body's personal army, tirelessly defending against invaders.

• Understand the immune system's role in defending against infections, and recognizing abnormal cells.

• Discover the various factors that influence your immune system's performance.

• And SO. Much.More!

When you download this amazing eBook, you’ll also get F.REE VIP access to the BRAND NEW 12-episode docuseries, Cancer Secrets

You’ll hear from 40+ of the world’s top medical doctors and natural health experts including myself who share the uncensored truth…

About highly effective ways to reverse chronic diseases with natural medicine protocols!

High Triglycerides: Root Causes and Natural Support Strategies
Triglycerides are a form of fat in your blood that is stored for later energy use. While triglycerides are absolutely necessary, they can become a problem if you eat more calories than your body burns, you could end up with high triglycerides.

High triglycerides are a common health issue that about 25 percent of adults in the United States experience. High triglycerides can increase your risk of liver, pancreatic, kidney, and cardiovascular problems.

The good news is that you can reduce your triglyceride levels and decrease the risk of related health issues naturally.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Have you ever wondered if there’s a connection between planets and plants?

Or maybe you always suspected there was a link but never quite knew how to put it all together?

My friend Sajah Popham explains it like this...

Think of a triangle.

Now, at the bottom two corners are plants and people. You probably know about the connection between those two.

But then add astrology as the top corner of the triangle.

This illustration totally changed how I think about astrology and herbalism (Sajah explains it in more depth in this video)

There’s a saying — ”As above, so below.” And Sajah shows how knowing astrology gives you powerful insight into plants and people.

In the second video of his free Astro-Herbalism Mini-Course, Sajah reveals the seven things you need to know about a plant to determine its planetary energy.

Then he explains how the seven inner planets can give you deep insight into herbs.

The benefits this knowledge has for your practice with aromatics and herbalism are astounding.

Go check it out now!

In the spirit of the plants,
~ Evan

P.S. - The third video is coming soon, and it’s one you don’t want to miss. Click here to watch videos 1 and 2 so you’re ready when video 3 comes out.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi,
Here’s the deal…
We all know our food, water, air, and products we use are ripe with “toxins” that experts are telling you to “detox” from…
And if we’re being honest? You might be starting to tune all of that out.
Besides…
How can you fight back against the 100,000 toxic chemicals you’re in contact with every single day? Is it time to accept that ALL of us will end up with some sort of chronic disease or an early death?
You might be wondering, “Why try at all at this point?”
My friend and one of the world’s top heavy metal experts, Dr. Wendy Myers, answers all those questions and more in her new free docuseries, Heavy.
Heavy not only features a NEW approach to detox that’s proven effective enough to take on our growing toxic load…
Wendy’s name might sound familiar to you because she’s featured in more than 1000 podcasts talking about the devastating effects heavy metals have on our health…
But also features 107 interviews with experts on topics like:
  • Where to find the safest consumer brands and food
  • How to stay safe from the medications we’re finding in our so-called “clean” drinking water
  • The 6 deadly ways toxins promote obesity
  • The lead and toxins hiding in baby formula, dog food, and protein powders
  • The sneaky way that toxins mimic hormones causing imbalances — and why HRT isn’t the solution
  • How the four most common heavy metals that cause hormone imbalance are dampening your drive in the bedroom
  • The easiest and most effective thing you can do to detox your body every day
  • The forces working against us to prevent optimal health How ozone helps to detox your body by oxidizing heavy metals and toxins How mercury interferes in thyroid hormone production and conversion
And SO much more.
→ You can register to watch Heavy at NO cost here.
But hurry, there are only 3 days left to access this life-changing information for free.
The time to take action is now. Once these 3 days are over, all of these groundbreaking videos will be taken down.
And what you’ll hear in this groundbreaking series will change the way you see the world…
How you shop and how you eat…
And how you advocate for yourself when you’re sitting face to face with your doctor who insists there’s “nothing you can do” about your unexplained symptoms.
This may be the most important series you see this year…
→ Head here to register so you can watch this life-saving online event.
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Episode 359: SAFEGUARDING VACCINE EXEMPTIONS: AARON SIRI TESTIFIES PT 2
TODAY, the first batch of free text v-safe data is out, and it is raising eyebrows. Aaron Siri, Esq., joins Del to explain how he won the suit to obtain this important data, how the CDC reacted to being forced to make this data public, and some of the most shocking entries released so far. (still in progress)

Then, Jefferey Jaxen reports on the state of vaccine mandates and informed consent in a post-COVID world. Plus, a special investigation into a new vaccine technology platform beyond the mRNA injectables that takes it a step too far.

After The Jaxen Report, Del is joined by Thomas Haviland, retired Air Force Major and data analyst who compiled the results of worldwide surveys to find a massive increase of fibrous clots found in people’s bodies starting in 2021. Haviland is also joined by Richard Hirschman, funeral director and embalmer, to give his firsthand account to corroborate Haviland’s survey data.

The clot thickens TODAY on The HighWire!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This Week on the Podcast...​
Don't miss this week's episode featuring
Lisa Tarantino - Endometrial Cancer Thriver

Be sure to like, follow, and review our show on your favorite podcast app to help us continue bringing you these inspiring stories of healing!​
Lisa was diagnosed with stage 3C endometrial cancer in June 2017. After six months of chemotherapy and six surgeries, she was unable to continue her course of treatment due to a compromised immune system. Her immune system was extremely depleted and she was told she was at a higher risk for recurrence, so Lisa sought out how to boost her body's immune system, and keep herself in remission. She quickly found the Radical Remission’s 10 healing factors and started implementing them into her daily life. Radical Remission has been at the forefront of Lisa overcoming cancer and staying in remission since 2018. Today Lisa is a Functional Nutrition Counselor and Radical Remission Coach.
Tune-in on Spotify, Apple, Google or wherever you listen to your podcasts. Visit us at the Radical Remission Project Stories That Heal Podcast to check out all of our episodes.​

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
go ask the
Episode 359: SAFEGUARDING VACCINE EXEMPTIONS: AARON SIRI TESTIFIES PT 2
TODAY, the first batch of free text v-safe data is out, and it is raising eyebrows. Aaron Siri, Esq., joins Del to explain how he won the suit to obtain this important data, how the CDC reacted to being forced to make this data public, and some of the most shocking entries released so far. (still in progress)

Then, Jefferey Jaxen reports on the state of vaccine mandates and informed consent in a post-COVID world. Plus, a special investigation into a new vaccine technology platform beyond the mRNA injectables that takes it a step too far.

After The Jaxen Report, Del is joined by Thomas Haviland, retired Air Force Major and data analyst who compiled the results of worldwide surveys to find a massive increase of fibrous clots found in people’s bodies starting in 2021. Haviland is also joined by Richard Hirschman, funeral director and embalmer, to give his firsthand account to corroborate Haviland’s survey data.

The clot thickens TODAY on The HighWire!​

go ask the jungle boys thet know more

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
This Week on the Podcast...​

Don't miss this week's episode featuring
Lisa Tarantino - Endometrial Cancer Thriver

Be sure to like, follow, and review our show on your favorite podcast app to help us continue bringing you these inspiring stories of healing!​

Lisa was diagnosed with stage 3C endometrial cancer in June 2017. After six months of chemotherapy and six surgeries, she was unable to continue her course of treatment due to a compromised immune system. Her immune system was extremely depleted and she was told she was at a higher risk for recurrence, so Lisa sought out how to boost her body's immune system, and keep herself in remission. She quickly found the Radical Remission’s 10 healing factors and started implementing them into her daily life. Radical Remission has been at the forefront of Lisa overcoming cancer and staying in remission since 2018. Today Lisa is a Functional Nutrition Counselor and Radical Remission Coach.​

Tune-in on Spotify, Apple, Google or wherever you listen to your podcasts. Visit us at the Radical Remission Project Stories That Heal Podcast to check out all of our episodes.​

thankfully but still just one of the lucky ones same as others

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How parasites cause cancer (and what to do about them)

Understanding the often overlooked, multifaceted relationship between parasites and cancer is crucial Jim.

Beyond the well-documented link through chronic inflammation, which can lead to DNA damage and a cancer-friendly environment, there are additional mechanisms at play that underscore the complexity of this connection.

Firstly, certain parasites can cause direct cellular transformation. This process involves the alteration of normal cells into malignant ones, facilitated by the parasite's interaction with cellular mechanisms, leading to uncontrolled cell growth and cancer.

Secondly, parasitic infections often result in immune suppression. A weakened immune system is less capable of identifying and destroying precancerous or cancerous cells, allowing them to proliferate unchecked.

Furthermore, molecular mimicry and genetic alterations induced by parasites can disrupt normal cellular functions. Parasites can modify the expression of genes and mimic host molecules, leading to disruptions in cellular signaling pathways, and contributing to the carcinogenic process.

These mechanisms highlight the importance of addressing parasitic infections not only for general health but also as a preventive measure against cancer.

Jonathan Otto's comprehensive guide delves into these connections, providing insights into the significant yet often overlooked link between parasites and cancer.

It offers practical advice on combating parasitic infections through natural interventions, including dietary changes, herbs, and supplements, aimed at reducing cancer risk.

To deepen your understanding and take proactive steps toward a holistic approach to health, I encourage you to explore this guide.

You can learn more about how parasites influence cancer and how you can address this hidden risk factor in your health regimen here!

- Ryan Sternagel & The Anti-Cancer Revolution Team

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
“Organic” Doesn’t Always Mean “Safe”

Hi Jimi,

We’ve been led to believe “organic” means pesticide-free, toxin-free, and totally safe…

But that’s not all true — and this lie has major consequences for our health.

It turns out there are over 20 chemicals commonly used in the growing and processing of organic crops that are approved by the US Organic Standards.

Although these chemicals are technically “natural” — they’re not always safe.

Take rotenone, for example…

An “organic” pesticide that caused Parkinson’s-like symptoms in rats during research trials, and is believed to attack the energy-producing mitochondria in our cells.

Or, just take the fact that when Consumer Reports purchased a thousand pounds of tomatoes, peaches, green bell peppers, and apples in five cities and tested them for more than 300 synthetic pesticides…

They found traces of them in 25% of the organically-labeled foods.

And yes, the same synthetic pesticides we KNOW are linked to symptoms and diseases like fatigue, memory loss, diabetes, cancer, weight gain — just to name a few.

The point is, we’ve released so many toxins into our environment that there’s no real way to escape…

Which is why our good friend and one of the world’s top heavy metal experts, Dr. Wendy Myers, developed a NEW approach to detoxification that functional medicine hasn’t caught up with yet…

Be one of the first to learn about it in Wendy's groundbreaking docuseries, HEAVY.​
When you tune in to the HEAVY documentary, you’ll also hear from 107 of the world’s most respected wellness leaders including Dr. David Perlmutter, Ari Whitten, David Wolfe, Morley Robbins, Will Cole, Chris Kresser and others discussing topics like:
  • Medications that are found in our so-called “clean” drinking water
  • The sneaky way that toxins mimic hormones causing imbalances — and why HRT isn’t the solution
  • And SO much more.
These chemicals aren’t going anywhere and it doesn’t look like “eating organic” will do us much good on its own.

But if you’re serious about taking your health back from the 100,000 toxins you’re consuming against your will on a daily basis…

Watch the replay of HEAVY this weekend, February 23-25.

To better health,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
90 Day Urine Therapy Experiment

The science and case studies behind urine therapy are so compelling, I decided to put it to the test.

I'm doing 90 days of urine therapy while conducting extensive before and after testing.

I can't believe I'm doing this!

-->> Go here to see all the details, and watch me drink urine! :-o​
Urine Therapy: Everything You Never Thought You Needed to Know!

Today, we're joined by Jonathan Otto, renowned documentary filmmaker and health advocate, to explore the resurgence of urine therapy. Discover the scientific backing and inspiring success stories that highlight its benefits, from immune boosting to detoxification. Don't miss out on the latest in holistic health—subscribe now and join our social media community for groundbreaking wellness insights.

-->> Listen on your favorite podcast channel here

-->> Watch on Youtube here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How to Deal With Stress and Feeling Overwhelmed
Hey Jim,

There are two main categorties of stress. The first is acute stress, which can actually be good for us! Part of the reason we can feel anxious about a problem is because the body wants us motivated to get off our butt to solve the problem. However, chronic stress is where we start to see a lot more negative health effects, from digestive issues, to teeth grinding, insomnia, and more. And unfortunately, chronic stress is a pretty pervasive issue nowadays.

Today Evan and I dive into the gut-brain relationship and how it pertains to stress, along with other approaches for managing chronic stress. I know a lot of us have been feeling overwhelmed lately so I hope this episode helps bring you some calm!

>> Click here to check out the podcast! <<
How to Deal With Stress and Feeling Overwhelmed? | Podcast #376
In this episode, we cover:

0:00
– Introduction
0:46 – Stress
6:41 – Brain Chemistry
7:51 – Water Filtration and Organic Foods
13:56 – Cortisol Patterns
23:13 – Stress and Hormones
30:00 – Testing and Functional Strategies

Yours in Health,
Dr. Justin Marchegiani​
You May Also Like...
The Secrets to Addressing Lyme and Parasites

In this podcast with Dr. Jaban Moore, we’re diving into the areas of Lyme and parasites, and we discuss different strategies to address Lyme from food templates and lifestyle modifications to medical strategies.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Do you suffer from embarrassing gas, stinky farts, or a big bulging belly?

If the answer is "yes", the cause might surprise you...

Experts are now pointing to a little-known condition...

Called toxic overload.

This happens when your body has taken in more toxins than it can process.

And these toxins are lurking in dozens of products you likely use everyday.

Research now suggests that many older adults are full of toxic, rotting wastes... and most don't even know it...

You see, with age, the body's natural detoxification organs start to decline.

And our bodies haven’t evolved to deal with the growing number of toxins we unknowingly interact with every day.

Over time, toxic overload can lead to more serious issues...

Fatigue, memory difficulties, sleep impairment, joint pain, unexplained weight gain, depression, and “brain fog.”

Which is why it’s crucial you don’t ignore the early warning signs.

>>> Discover how to rid your body of toxic overload and eliminate a bulging belly HERE.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi Jimi

Remember the limited-time screening of Dr. Wendy Myers’ 9-part docuseries, Heavy?

It just wrapped up recently, however, her team has decided to make the replay available for this weekend only!

Access the weekend replay of Heavy for F.REE.

Those who attended are saying it’s one of the most informative series they’ve watched, bringing to light the hundreds of thousands of toxins we’re being exposed to every day and their effects on our health.

Many who attended the initial screening have even begun making changes to their lifestyles and detoxing through the protocols they learned in the series!

And Jimi, maybe after you watch the replay, you too will be motivated to make some adjustments to protect you and your loved ones’ health!

Again, here’s some of what you’ll discover in this docuseries:

• Medications that are found in our so-called "clean" drinking water
Not many are aware just how dangerous these toxins and heavy metals are, how they’re everywhere, and what types of illnesses we can get from them.

With us being exposed to more and more toxins, there’s no better time to start detoxing effectively and protecting yourself from these sneaky pests.

So don’t miss this second chance to be informed, and…

Go here to watch the F.REE replay of Heavy (this weekend only!)

To being toxin-free,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey there Jimi,
Fascia is a dynamic web of multidimensional connective tissue that surrounds and innervates every organ, blood vessel, bone, nerve fiber, and muscle in your body.

As our friend, cultural anthropologist and hydration specialist, Gina Bria explains it:

"You don’t have 600-some-odd muscles, as we’ve always been taught: You have a single muscle in 600 fascial pockets: one mind, one muscle, one fascial web."

AND a healthy nervous system depends on a this beautiful fascial system working and flowing properly. It works hard to protect us from trauma, postural habits, scars, and more.

An essential oil blend that has been a valuable addition to our health & wellness toolkits is the organic and wild-crafted System Support Fascia Release blend from Vibrant Blue Oils.

This blend has 12 essential oils, including Angelica Root, Black Pepper, Cypress, Elemi, Frankincense, Lavender, Rose, Geranium, Vetiver, Litsea Cubeba, Rosemary, and Ylang Ylang.

Essential oils are gentle and easily penetrate layers of restricted fascia, breaking up congestion, increasing circulation, lymphatic drainage, and mobilizing adhered tissue.

Vibrant Blue Oils has a special offer for our community: a full-size bottle of Fascia Release for $15 (regularly $36.95).

This is a super stocking stuffer option!!

Explore More About Fascia:
Experience what it is like to decompress your fascia with only your body weight and towel. 👉 Download your free 9-Part Full Body Fascia Video Series (each video is approx. 8 - 20 minutes) and learn positions to open the flow to improve oxygenation to cells, as well as strengthening exercises to pull your body back into better alignment.

Listen to our founder, Darcie Purcell's, recent conversation with fascia pioneer, Deanna Hansen. Let's Get Cellular: Unwinding the Mystery of Fascia.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Explore the Benefits of Calendula​

With Dr. Brandon J. Rose​

I love flowers! This shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone. Flowers are glorious to behold! They smell good, and attract and feed a multitude of beautiful and beneficial animals. There’s just something renewing to the spirit to have a yard full of flowers with butterflies and bees and hummingbirds going about their business amongst a kaleidoscope of colors.
Now, as you sit back and imagine yourself in the midst of such an idyllic scene, your thoughts probably aren’t “so…which of these can I eat?” But, being the vegetable-obsessed lunatic that I am, that is exactly the question I wanted to ask...

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Reevaluating Fluoride in Public Water: Balancing Cognitive Risks and Dental Benefits
NAPLES, Fla. — The Collier County Board of Commissioners' decision to stop fluoridating the public water supply has brought to the forefront a critical debate about the balance between potential cognitive risks and the benefits of reduced dental caries.​
Curcumin Goes Toe-to-Toe with Ibuprofen for Osteoarthritis: Comparable Efficacy, Superior Safety
Curcumin, the main active compound in turmeric, was found to be as effective as a common NSAID drug (ibuprofen) in reducing pain and improving function in knee osteoarthritis, with fewer gastrointestinal side effects. This positions curcumin as a promising natural anti-inflammatory.​
Raw Onions: Alleviating the Misery of Chemotherapy and More
Simple, inexpensive foods like onion may hold surprising power to improve conventional cancer treatment experience and outcomes.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Here's some great news if you want crystal-clear and credible insights on the latest and best ways to protect and improve your brain health:

Right here, starting right now, you're getting completely FREE access to any and all of Dr. Perlmutter's amazing new BETTER BRAIN BLUEPRINT in the free weekend replay!

Now, Jimi, you'll have full access to it all, but if you only have time to catch one episode, let me state this right away...

Please do not miss Episode 10 called "DECODING DEMENTIA: Practical Steps to Help Prevent Brain Disease."

In this one incredible episode, today's most renowned and respected brain health MDs such as Dr. David Perlmutter, Dr. Dale Bredesen, and Dr. Mark Hyman provide you direct clarity on the most effective steps you must take to help avoid Alzheimer's and other dementia (many of these steps still quite little-known!)

If you have time to catch a second episode, I urge you not to miss Episode 12 called "BRAIN BOOSTERS & BUSTERS: What to Avoid and What to Enjoy."

In this important episode, today's leading brain health MDs and researchers reveal which substances and medications you must be cautious of, which supplements can truly support your brain health, and more.

With that said, Jimi, this entire new online series is simply outstanding and well worth your while, as you're about to see!

Click here right now for your full access to any and all of Dr. Austin Perlmutter's BETTER BRAIN BLUEPRINT -- free today through Sunday!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Friend,
If you have a loved one with type 2 diabetes, or if you’ve lost someone to this disease, then you know how heartbreaking it can be.
But there’s some groundbreaking research you need to know about.
The newest scientific studies show that most people can prevent, and even completely reverse, type 2 diabetes.
Without drugs or surgeries or constant deprivation.
That’s why I want to invite you to the free Tackling Type 2 Masterclass.
I’m thrilled to host this free masterclass with my good friend, the million-copy bestselling author and award-winning diabetes expert Brenda Davis, RD.
>> RSVP for the Tackling Type 2 Masterclass here.
We can’t wait to see you!
Yours for healthy living,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. It’s so important to get the latest updates. Even if you’re pretty sure you’re not at risk — what you learn could make all the difference in the future or for someone you love right now.
Register for the free Tackling Type 2 Masterclass here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Epoch Bright
The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think and what you do is who you become."
- Heraclitus​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cancer Conversation Season 3 Episode 4 Full Video

We know life can get hectic, and things come up at the last minute. If you missed the live broadcast on Tuesday, this special replay is just for you. Join Dr. Roney and Dr. Greenberg as they answer some of your most pressing questions. A few of the topics covered this week were:
  • Phyllodes tumors, should you remove? And can you treat them holistically?
  • Can you share options for treatments, therapies, and supplements for liver cancer?
  • There’s a lot of conflicting information out there about eating red meat, yet Dr. Connealy eats it. Does it cause prostate and colon cancer?
  • What do you think about the success people are having with parasite treatments clearing their tumors?
  • Is there a correlation or causation between childhood trauma and cancer?
  • And many more!

For those who were unable to tune in, the entire video is available by clicking the link below.

Thanks for watching, and please feel free to share with friends and family!

mail
To your health,​

VU Sponsors