Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Oh I agree, you don't use any of those items do you?
When I was first diagnosed they told me I had 2 maybe 3 years if I was lucky, they also said there wasn't anything that would change it no diet change, no herbs, no magic bullet, the only thing that would buy me more time, which was 6 mo. to maybe a year, was to start chemo SAP, I was lost, and like a miracle, @TygerTyger posted a thread about a series comin on called "The Truth About Cancer" so I registered. That changed my whole outlook, Also found out why they push chemo so much, they get a 6% bonus from Big Pharma for prescribing it, Geee I wonder if that's why they say "There's nothin else that will give you more time above ground :facepalm:
i am pleased it helped you my friend. everyone looks at thigs differently as long as we remember we have different bodies and react in a different way.jimi you know how i feel about people telling you how to beat this fuuuing thing bbut i believe that if people do have a magic formula then theu would be the richest people in the world and that is why i stick to the belife that a strong mind is all there is to help us.
but please, i am not meaning anything bad i am just saying something that i alone choose to follow

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Dear Jimi,​

This week's newsletter focuses on how alcohol affects the brain, the relationship between PCOS and cognitive decline, some simple ways to improve memory, and whether you can ...think yourself healthy?

-->> Neuroimmunology: Can you think yourself healthy? - Nature (September 2023)​

Link between brain and immune system could lead to innovative new treatments...

-->> How Does Alcohol Affect the Gut Microbiome? - New York Times (February 2024)​

Scientists are just beginning to explore the relationship between drinking and the good and bad bacteria in your gut...

-->> 4 ways to improve focus and memory - Harvard Health (August 2023)​

Try these four strategies to help you tune out distractions and improve your ability to focus in daily life...

-->> Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Linked to Cognitive Decline in Midlife - Technology Networks (January 2024)​

Researchers identify a link between the hormonal disorder and issues with memory in midlife...

-->> Controversial Alzheimer's Drug Abandoned - MedPage Today (February 2024)​

Biogen will stop developing and selling it controversial Alzheimer's drug aducanumab...

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was recently reminded by the amazing Shereel Washington about a crucial skill we need as home herbalists: adaptability.

Imagine being away from home, falling ill, and not having your go-to herbal remedies.

What would you do?

Shereel's insight on adaptability is just one of the key teachings you'll discover in our new webinar, "Folk Medicine," happening this week.

Join Shereel and herbalist Tara Ruth for an engaging conversation that demystifies the complex world of herbalism, making it accessible and easy to understand.

In this webinar, you'll explore:

• Simplifying the Overwhelming World of Health Information: A clear framework to make herbalism straightforward and effective.
  • Affordable Herbs: Strategies for using cost-effective, yet powerful remedies.
  • Reconnecting with Herbal Roots: Ways to blend ancestral wisdom into modern health practices.
  • Transforming Your Kitchen: Practical tips to turn everyday ingredients into healing remedies.
  • Becoming an Adaptive Herbalist: The importance of thinking on your feet in herbalism.

Don't miss "Folk Medicine: How to Integrate Ancestral Herbal Wisdom into Everyday Life," showing this Thursday and Friday, February 29 and March 1.

This interview could be the key to unlocking a clearer understanding of herbalism — I sure wish I had these insights when I started!

Register here to join us for an enlightening experience.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The triangle is often considered the symbol of harmony, as it has equal sides and degree angles. It represents the “trinity” found in so many medical and spiritual traditions.
Astro-Herbalism is a triangle with three core parts: people, plants, and planets.
Obviously herbalism connects plants with people.
And astrology connects planets with people.
Astro-herbalism completes the triangle by connecting planets with plants, and also looking at people not just psychologically but physiologically too.
Because it’s at the top of the triangle, astrology is the bridging language that allows you to have the same framework, the same pattern, the same language to understand both people and plants.
Learning this connection gives you profound insights into how you can use whole plants to heal whole people — physically, mentally, and spiritually.

The Astro-Herbalism Mini-Course gives you everything you need to fill in that triangle, whether you’re new to herbalism, new to astrology, or have experience with both. And you get this mini-course right now for free.
But it’s only available for a short time each year, and the final lesson has just been posted.
Click here to join now before the course is closed
Whether you’re new to herbalism, new to astrology, or well-versed in both, I think you’ll find valuable insights in this course that will take your practice to the next level.
Here’s a quick recap of what’s in the course:
  • In the first lesson, you'll learn the bridge between medical astrology and herbalism, how their synergy makes your herbalism more precise; from medicine making to formulation and therapeutics.
  • In the second lesson, you’ll learn how planets relate to systems of herbal energetics, the core tastes, medicinal actions, and organ system affinities — as well as how the planets can help you see the psychological and spiritual properties of plants.
  • The third lesson is an extended case study showing you how reading a birth chart can transform how you can heal people with the right formulation of plants by seeing into the root causes of disease.
I hope you’ll join me — and the hundreds of other students — in the Astro-Herbalism Mini-Course. Click here to get in there to watch all 3 lessons right now.
Sajah
PS: Be sure to check out the comments — I personally answered a lot of questions people had and would love to answer yours too! Remember, this is only available for a little while longer, so be sure to get in there while you can. Click here to start.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi!
Today I have an inspiring story of resilience, determination, and hope for you...
Meet Adam Sud!
In our new interview Adam shares how he overcame addiction, suicidal depression, diabetes, heart disease and lost 175 lbs with counseling and a plant-based diet.
I am confident that Adam's incredible transformational story will give you hope and encouragement that you have the power to radically change your life and restore your health.
Show Notes:
-The roots causes of Adam's pain and addiction
-Defining Substance Use Disorder
-How self-abuse can look like self-care
-Adam's turning point
-Getting comfortable with being uncomfortable
-How diet can reset dopamine receptors
-Using food to numb pain
-What Adam eats in a day
-What discipline looks like
-Finding a new social circle
-The "gateway drug" to radical life change
-It's not about luck
-The requirement for success
-Solving the inner pain problem
-The difference between success and failure
-And more!

Watch our interview here

May you prosper in good health even as your soul prospers...
(((c)))

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi, I’d like you to meet Nicole.

Five years ago, Nicole suffered the unthinkable – the loss of her twin babies. After this deeply traumatic event, she turned to alcohol to numb herself from the pain.

Recognising a drastic change needed to be made, Nicole made the brave decision to apply to In Therapy and face her trauma head on.

In this feature-length episode, see Nicole realise her true strength as she confronts her debilitating grief and addiction, in the pursuit of a happy and healthy life for herself and her son, Rogan.

Please be aware that this video contains mention of infant loss and alcoholism, and contains coarse language.
Video

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh I agree, you don't use any of those items do you?
When I was first diagnosed they told me I had 2 maybe 3 years if I was lucky, they also said there wasn't anything that would change it no diet change, no herbs, no magic bullet, the only thing that would buy me more time, which was 6 mo. to maybe a year, was to start chemo SAP, I was lost, and like a miracle, @TygerTyger posted a thread about a series comin on called "The Truth About Cancer" so I registered. That changed my whole outlook, Also found out why they push chemo so much, they get a 6% bonus from Big Pharma for prescribing it, Geee I wonder if that's why they say "There's nothin else that will give you more time above ground :facepalm:

Doctors and hospitals get all kinds of bonuses and incentives from Ph*rma. There's a great movie, if you haven't seen it, and Katherine Heigl made the movie as an activist, but it's a very entertaining film nonetheless. Ph*rma reps visit doctors offices, bring their staffs pizza, sandwiches, donuts, keep their break room full of stuff on a regular basis, take the docs to fancy restaurants, give them luxury vacations as bonuses for reaching "sales" goals. The ph*rma sales reps who move market share get bonuses big enough to pay off mortgages. They get flashy cars, Rolex watches. It's eye opening, it's true, and altogether it buys medical industry loyalty to the products, and aversion to traditional cures that work. The DVD has a director's cut. You should see it if you haven't.

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do you know Epoch Times? You should! They are the only major media outlet out there who is willing to tell the truth about natural medicine, and the truth about cancer, with tens of millions of readers a day!

This is exactly why I am teaming up with them to do a free LIVE webinar with Epoch Time’s Frontline Health, THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 29 @ 12pm EST.

Join Sayer Ji for this special event, hosted on Epoch Times, where they speak to the amazing regenerative health benefits of using food as medicine. Also understanding the dangers of overdiagnosis and overtreatment, and the true nature, origins, and methods to halt and reverse the accelerating cancer epidemic as nature intended!​

To better health,
The GreenMedInfo Team​

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes but ONLY Oncologists who can legally get monetary bonuses.

I don't understand what you're saying. That only oncologists get kickbacks? I don't think it's true Jimi. There are ways, and as I mentioned, big expensive gifts, trips, outrageously expensive restaurant meals. There are ways.

See the movie. You'll love it. Katherine Heigl is a goddess.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes but ONLY Oncologists who can legally get monetary bonuses.

Ways

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't understand what you're saying. That only oncologists get kickbacks? I don't think it's true Jimi. There are ways, and as I mentioned, big expensive gifts, trips, outrageously expensive restaurant meals. There are ways.

See the movie. You'll love it. Katherine Heigl is a goddess.
No, only Oncologists get "MONETARY" (money) kickbacks, other dr's can accept equipment and supplies for writing prescriptions but ONLY Oncologists can accept money. I guess it helps them to sleep at night.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hey Jimi

Did you know that there are secrets to ADVANCED therapies that go beyond conventional medicine?

But of course, your doctors won't likely share this information with you.

That’s why I personally want to invite you to this upcoming SPECIAL event!

This event is designed to revolutionize your approach to health and wellness.

Here's why you simply can't afford to miss it:

Expert Guidance: Gain exclusive access to insights from top experts in functional medicine, integrative therapies, and holistic healing. Learn from pioneers in the field as they share their wisdom and expertise in unlocking the pathways to deep healing.

Cutting-Edge Insights: Explore the latest advancements in diagnostics and treatments that address the root causes of chronic illness. Discover revolutionary approaches that transcend traditional medicine and offer comprehensive solutions for TRUE healing.

Empowerment Through Education: Equip yourself with the knowledge and tools needed to take charge of your health journey. From effective trauma resolution techniques to proven strategies for nervous system regulation, you'll learn practical methods for enhancing your overall well-being.

Community Connection: Connect with a vibrant community of health enthusiasts who share your passion for holistic wellness and personal growth. Surround yourself with like-minded individuals who are committed to prioritizing their health and vitality.

Exclusive Bonus Gifts: As our special guest, you'll receive complimentary bonus gifts such as e-books filled with valuable resources and exclusive offers from our event partners. These gifts are our way of showing appreciation for your commitment to self-care and wellness.

So, Don't miss out on this LIMITED opportunity to unlock the power of deep healing and transform your life from the inside out.

Now, it’s time for you to take the first step toward a brighter, healthier future!

Click here to save your spot for F.REE!

We can't wait to welcome you to this transformative event and support you on your journey to optimal well-being.

And don’t forget to mark your calendar for March 25-31, 2024, to ensure you catch every live session!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What is A Stress Bucket?​

Hey Jim,

Have you checked out my TikTok account yet? I post short, "nutrient-dense" clips that are quick to watch but loaded with valuable information!

For instance, check out this video: What is A Stress Bucket?

If you like easy-to-digest nuggets of information, join me over on TikTok where I share short and informative clips!

I'm on TikTok! Follow me @justinhealth
Click here to follow me on TikTok!​
You May Also Like...
Improving the Food Chain

In this episode of Beyond Wellness, I am joined by Joel Salatin–American farmer, lecturer, author, and owner of Polyface Farm. He uses successful, unconventional agricultural methods which are “beyond organic”.

>> Click here to check out the podcast! <<

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Healing Lyme Disease

Unveil the ultimate secrets to health transformation with renowned expert Dr. Tim Jackson.

Learn about nutritional biochemistry, digestive health, and functional endocrinology.

Discover how to empower your body to fight disease and optimize performance. Dive into the science-backed strategies applied in everyday life.

-->> Listen on Your Favorite Podcast Platform Here

-->> Watch on youtube here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
HEALTH
Intermittent Fasting Benefits & How It Works for Women
Intermittent Fasting Benefits & How It Works for Women
While many choose to adopt an intermittent fasting diet for weight management, benefits include supporting healthy blood sugar levels (already in the normal range), a healthy response to inflammation and heart health. Learn how it works (including for women), a schedule to follow and the different types of intermittent fasting that exist.
Learn More

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The diet that improves men’s sexual health

Ditching the steak for a salad might just be the secret sauce for those looking to improve their quality of life undergoing common therapies for prostate cancer.

In a recent ground-breaking study, over 3,500 prostate cancer survivors participated in a study to flip the script on the old belief that chowing down on meat is the key to unlocking men’s sexual vitality.

Topping the charts were those who ate the most plant foods, scoring 8-11% higher in sexual function and 14% higher for urinary health. And mood swings and energy slumps took a backseat, scoring 13% better in the plant-powered group!

So, gentlemen, time to load up on the plants and wave goodbye to those post-cancer blues.​
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

WITH THE WIND WITH DR. PAUL - SHOW 137; Featuring: Zen Honeycutt, founding executive director of the nonprofit Moms Across America

Wednesday, 2/28, our 137th episode of With the Wind will be live on DoctorsandScience.com/Shows at 11:30 a.m. PT.​

Click to watch!
In his From the Heart, Dr. Paul Dr. Paul reflects on the healing power of love. He shares instances where seemingly impossible health challenges miraculously shifted when surrounded by prayerfulness and love. Even in heartbreaking situations, he has witnessed the unity and love within families inspire positive change in the world. While the mysteries of life remain, embracing love in any circumstance feels correct and can make things better. His prayer is that those facing tragedy would choose to love unconditionally, wholeheartedly, and with reckless abandon.
"I did vaccinate them [her children], and I also fed them lots of unknowingly GMO food... Then I saw a TED talk called 'Patriotism on a Plate' by Robert O'Brien... I just knew that the food supply had changed, and that genetically modified organisms had been in our food system... about 17 years. And they were not labeled: corn and soy and sugar beets, canola, and a few other types of vegetables were genetically modified. And I was horrified to find out that had happened, and there was no labeling."
— Zen Honeycutt
Awakening to the issues surrounding GMOs in the food supply and the lack of labeling, which propelled her activism.
Zen Honeycutt, the founding executive director of the nonprofit Moms Across America, joined Dr. Paul and DeeDee Hoover to discuss critical issues related to health and the environment. Moms Across America has organized over a thousand community events across all 50 states to raise awareness about GMOs, toxins in the food supply, and other environmental risks. Their mission is to empower moms and others to create healthier communities. Zen’s journey from fashion design to advocating for healthier communities highlights the power of passionate individuals making a difference.
In the final segment of the show, DeeDee reflects on courage. She emphasizes that courage often involves standing up to others, especially when making decisions for our children’s well-being. Drawing from her soul, she encourages seeking help when needed and trusting in the community around us. Ultimately, having faith and reaching out for support allows us to do what’s best for our children.
Watch the episode here!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Eat Your Way Out of Cancer
Join Sayer Ji for this special event, hosted on Epoch Times, where they speak to the amazing regenerative health benefits of using food as medicine. Also understanding the dangers of overdiagnosis and overtreatment, and understanding the true nature, origins, and methods to address the accelerating cancer epidemic as nature intended! LIVE TOMORROW, THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 29 @ 12pm EST.

FEATURED ARTICLES

Nature's Solutions: 20 Natural Agents Backed by Science to Prevent and Aid Stroke Recovery
Research shows 20 natural substances like curcumin and therapies like music improve stroke outcomes by reducing risk factors, protecting brain cells, and aiding regeneration, without the concerning side effects of pharmaceuticals.​
Fish Oil, CoQ10, and Tai Chi Could Help Heart Failure Patients Says Leading Cardiology Group
Heart disease has remained the #1 cause of death in the U.S. for over 100 years, revealing the failure of the current medical model to move the needle on this epidemic.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you suffer from fatigue, bloating, gas, mood issues, headaches, or food intolerances...

You don't want to miss out on this eye-opening and very helpful LEARN HOW TO HEAL YOUR GUT & DETOX YOUR BODY masterclass led by Dr. Tom O'Bryan

(When you click above, Jim, you'll see it's actually one of seven different free health masterclasses you're getting free access to...

Be sure to see which of the other six topics may interest you, as well, such as How to Use Medicinal Herbs to Find Calm & Restore Balance!)

You see, those symptoms I mention above are typical for an unhealthy gut.

And, unfortunately, it can be the "tipping point" for many chronic and degenerative diseases.

That's why I am particularly excited to provide you this practical and highly informative online masterclass hosted by the co-founders of the Food Matters Institute -- James Colquhoun and Laurentine Ten Bosch -- and featuring gut health expert, Dr. Tom O'Bryan:

Click here now for the Learn How to Heal Your Gut & Detox Your Body masterclass

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Folk Medicine Logo

Folk Medicine: How to Integrate Ancestral Herbal Wisdom into Everyday Life

Sit down with Tara Ruth and herbalist Shereel Washington for an insightful interview on Folk Medicine and the transformative art of crafting herbal remedies at home.
Thurs. & Fri., Feb. 29 & March 1
Flexible times in your area...

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The ‘Negotiating Text’ of the new WHO Treaty on Pandemic Preparedness and Response: An Initial Analysis and Under-examined Points of Concern​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Mammography: Is it the best breast cancer screening tool?​

The Short Answer: NO, it is not the best option for breast cancer screening.
The Long Answer:
First, I want you to know I’m here to help YOU make educated and empowered decisions about your healing journey. I have dedicated decades to researching and sharing (via my blog, podcast, online programs, etc.) the top studies, practices, therapies, and technology about healing breast cancer and living a vibrantly healthy life. Everything I do is based on science and fueled by meticulous research.
This blog is an updated version of the one I wrote in 2017. While the conclusion of using safer, more accurate, and better testing is still the same, this blog expands on the latest research and test options.

Quick and Tangy Shredded Brussels Sprouts​

You can never eat too many Brussels Sprouts as they control breast cancer's "on and off" switches.
This recipe is quick, tangy, and a perfect addition to any meal or as a stand-alone snack.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do you need some motivation to get your blood sugar down and lose a few pounds (or more)?

We have a new challenge starting on Monday, March 4th called the BASE Diet challenge, and I'd love to have you join us!

One of my clients told me yesterday that when she did the BASE Diet challenge last year, she lost 12 pounds and dropped her blood sugar over 30 points. That's pretty good for less than a month.

What is the BASE Diet?

When someone with blood sugar problems or diabetes says "just tell me what to eat", this is what I share with them. Essentially, it's the most simple and optimal way of eating to control blood sugar levels. And it works for everyone who does it.

There are 3 phases based on your goals and I'll help you customize it for you. It's all real food and can be more or less restrictive based on the outcome you're looking to achieve.

If you're interested, I'm doing a special BASE Diet Challenge with my private clients over 21 days, and you are welcome to join us.

This is open to all of our Mastering Blood Sugar Inner Circle members. To join the group, it's just $97. It's month-to-month, and you can cancel whenever you want.

If you're ready to join the Challenge, you can enroll here!!

We only open enrollment a few times per year, and it closes tomorrow at midnight.

Inside the program, you'll get to work directly with me and my team to improve your blood sugar and reach your metabolic health goals. You'll also have the support of an amazing group of other members.

I'd love for you to join The Base Diet 30-Day Challenge, starting in early March! If you're ready to make a commitment to your health, now's a great time to join me and take the next step toward better blood sugar and metabolic health.

When you're ready, click here to get started.

Blessings,

Dr. Brian Mowll

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
What is A Stress Bucket?​

Hey Jim,

Have you checked out my TikTok account yet? I post short, "nutrient-dense" clips that are quick to watch but loaded with valuable information!

For instance, check out this video: What is A Stress Bucket?

If you like easy-to-digest nuggets of information, join me over on TikTok where I share short and informative clips!

I'm on TikTok! Follow me @justinhealth
Click here to follow me on TikTok!​
You May Also Like...
Improving the Food Chain

In this episode of Beyond Wellness, I am joined by Joel Salatin–American farmer, lecturer, author, and owner of Polyface Farm. He uses successful, unconventional agricultural methods which are “beyond organic”.

>> Click here to check out the podcast! <<
a stress bucket! thats the bucket i keep my bills in.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile

Mammography: Is it the best breast cancer screening tool?​

The Short Answer: NO, it is not the best option for breast cancer screening.

The Long Answer:
First, I want you to know I’m here to help YOU make educated and empowered decisions about your healing journey. I have dedicated decades to researching and sharing (via my blog, podcast, online programs, etc.) the top studies, practices, therapies, and technology about healing breast cancer and living a vibrantly healthy life. Everything I do is based on science and fueled by meticulous research.
This blog is an updated version of the one I wrote in 2017. While the conclusion of using safer, more accurate, and better testing is still the same, this blog expands on the latest research and test options.

Quick and Tangy Shredded Brussels Sprouts​

You can never eat too many Brussels Sprouts as they control breast cancer's "on and off" switches.
This recipe is quick, tangy, and a perfect addition to any meal or as a stand-alone snack.

looks like a cow pat with maggots crawling on it!!! or is it the latest thing from mcspews?

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Do you need some motivation to get your blood sugar down and lose a few pounds (or more)?

We have a new challenge starting on Monday, March 4th called the BASE Diet challenge, and I'd love to have you join us!

One of my clients told me yesterday that when she did the BASE Diet challenge last year, she lost 12 pounds and dropped her blood sugar over 30 points. That's pretty good for less than a month.

What is the BASE Diet?

When someone with blood sugar problems or diabetes says "just tell me what to eat", this is what I share with them. Essentially, it's the most simple and optimal way of eating to control blood sugar levels. And it works for everyone who does it.

There are 3 phases based on your goals and I'll help you customize it for you. It's all real food and can be more or less restrictive based on the outcome you're looking to achieve.

If you're interested, I'm doing a special BASE Diet Challenge with my private clients over 21 days, and you are welcome to join us.

This is open to all of our Mastering Blood Sugar Inner Circle members. To join the group, it's just $97. It's month-to-month, and you can cancel whenever you want.

If you're ready to join the Challenge, you can enroll here!!

We only open enrollment a few times per year, and it closes tomorrow at midnight.

Inside the program, you'll get to work directly with me and my team to improve your blood sugar and reach your metabolic health goals. You'll also have the support of an amazing group of other members.

I'd love for you to join The Base Diet 30-Day Challenge, starting in early March! If you're ready to make a commitment to your health, now's a great time to join me and take the next step toward better blood sugar and metabolic health.

When you're ready, click here to get started.

Blessings,

Dr. Brian Mowll
hmmmm, just cut out sugar!

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile

The ‘Negotiating Text’ of the new WHO Treaty on Pandemic Preparedness and Response: An Initial Analysis and Under-examined Points of Concern​

there would have been far more people dying if they did not have a needle

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Folk Medicine Logo

Folk Medicine: How to Integrate Ancestral Herbal Wisdom into Everyday Life

Sit down with Tara Ruth and herbalist Shereel Washington for an insightful interview on Folk Medicine and the transformative art of crafting herbal remedies at home.
Thurs. & Fri., Feb. 29 & March 1
Flexible times in your area...

better of asking the guys in the jungle

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This Week on the Podcast...​
Don't miss this week's episode featuring
Chuck Keels - Stage 4 Prostate Cancer Thriver

Be sure to like, follow, and review our show on your favorite podcast app to help us continue bringing you these inspiring stories of healing!​
Chuck Keels was diagnosed with stage 4 prostate cancer in May of 2015. His diagnosis was a surprise because Chuck was fit, healthy and strong. He has an amazing story of a divine interaction in his healing story. Chuck is a published author, Tedx speaker, and the world’s best hugger. He is the founder of Living Hope Cancer Foundation.
Tune-in on Spotify, Apple, Google or wherever you listen to your podcasts. Visit us at the Radical Remission Project Stories That Heal Podcast to check out all of our episodes.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What’s the connection between your poop and the common issues of brain fog, autoimmune conditions, menopause, gluten sensitivity, body pain, low energy, excess stress, difficulty concentrating, or poor sleep?
food matters
Dr Heather Sandison
Join me to learn about the root causes of many common complaints.

Please join me at a brand new Masterclass Series: Discover Practical Solutions to Heal Your Gut, Balance Your Hormones, and Reduce Stress & Inflammation. It’s fantastic, free, and a series I am really looking forward to appearing in!

>> Save your free spot at this event from the Food Matters Institute <<

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Prebiotics and Probiotics for Lung Health

Russell Blaylock, M.D., writes:

Prebiotics and probiotics regulate immunity to make it efficient and not excessive. They also play a role in controlling lung diseases.

Prebiotics are the food for probiotics. The best forms are galacto- oligosaccharides and fructo-oligosaccharides.

Special: This Gut Health Secret Is Key to Your Body's Immune Challenges

A probiotic should contain at least 20 billion to 50 billion CFU (colony forming units) of organisms, and contain multiple strains of lactobacillus and bififobacteria. These two products should be taken twice a week.

In addition, the Mediterranean diet is excellent for lung health, as well as general health. I would avoid milk products and all foods containing high levels of glutamate.

Keep in mind that excitotoxicity is the main destructive process in most lung diseases (as immunoexcitotoxicity). Mushrooms, diet drinks (that contain the artificial sweetener aspartame), most nuts, stock, broth, meats, soy products, and milk products (especially condensed milk) contain high levels of glutamate.

Meats should be eaten in moderation, without the juices, which are very high in glutamate.

Glutamate can powerfully trigger asthmatic attacks and makes the attacks much more serious and prolonged.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
What’s the connection between your poop and the common issues of brain fog, autoimmune conditions, menopause, gluten sensitivity, body pain, low energy, excess stress, difficulty concentrating, or poor sleep?
food matters
Dr Heather Sandison
Join me to learn about the root causes of many common complaints.

Please join me at a brand new Masterclass Series: Discover Practical Solutions to Heal Your Gut, Balance Your Hormones, and Reduce Stress & Inflammation. It’s fantastic, free, and a series I am really looking forward to appearing in!

>> Save your free spot at this event from the Food Matters Institute <<
my poop would not make a good face mud mask!!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Friend,
For centuries, heavy metals have been a silent threat, gradually infiltrating our environment and affecting our health. In fact, ancient civilizations unknowingly ingested these hazardous substances through contaminated water, food, and even cosmetics.
Today, heavy metals continue to pose serious health concerns. Even low-level exposure can lead to significant buildup, as the body’s natural detoxification mechanisms may not be able to eliminate these substances efficiently. Their persistence in our tissues can lead to long-term health effects — even years after exposure has ceased.
Before you get too overwhelmed, here’s some good news: there are effective natural ways to combat the risks associated with heavy metal exposure and enhance your body’s ability to eliminate them.
I have been using many of these methods with my patients for more than 30 years — and I know they work.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The GUT RESCUE Summit: Evidence-Based Solutions to Finally Fix Your Health — FREE from March 11-17

Have you experimented with numerous supplements and tests in hopes of easing your gastrointestinal problems, only to see minimal improvement? Are you exhausted from sorting through an overwhelming amount of information, uncertain of its accuracy or effectiveness?

It's time to turn to a reliable and scientifically backed source for the answers you need!

Join investigative journalist and health advocate Shivan Sarna as she delves deep into the latest scientific discoveries, studies, and practical tools to help you regain your gut health.

Whether you're frustrated with the state of your gut or you’re a healthcare practitioner seeking to improve patient outcomes, this power-packed online event is for you.

Unlike other online events, this summit is dedicated to providing evidence-based research and clinical findings from top experts, ensuring that you receive the most up-to-date insights on how the gut functions, potential issues that can arise, and most importantly – how to address them.

>> Click here to register!

VU Sponsors