Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Building and maintaining muscle mass as you age is critical for your overall health.
Aside from the obvious benefit of being able to move, exercise, and do fun things, strong muscles can protect against osteoporosis and even lower your risk of dementia.
So, what are the best ways to build muscle? What’s the role of exercise and food? And is it really possible to get and stay strong if you don’t eat animal products?
Get the whole story here.
Yours for strength and health,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. Strong muscles are important for everyone, even if you’re not an athlete, bodybuilder, or your family’s designated jar opener. Here’s what you need to know about building muscles.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Dear Friend,
For centuries, heavy metals have been a silent threat, gradually infiltrating our environment and affecting our health. In fact, ancient civilizations unknowingly ingested these hazardous substances through contaminated water, food, and even cosmetics.
Today, heavy metals continue to pose serious health concerns. Even low-level exposure can lead to significant buildup, as the body’s natural detoxification mechanisms may not be able to eliminate these substances efficiently. Their persistence in our tissues can lead to long-term health effects — even years after exposure has ceased.
Before you get too overwhelmed, here’s some good news: there are effective natural ways to combat the risks associated with heavy metal exposure and enhance your body’s ability to eliminate them.
I have been using many of these methods with my patients for more than 30 years — and I know they work.​
yup metals are bad for your health, especially if it comes out of a glock!

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Hi Jimi,
Building and maintaining muscle mass as you age is critical for your overall health.
Aside from the obvious benefit of being able to move, exercise, and do fun things, strong muscles can protect against osteoporosis and even lower your risk of dementia.
So, what are the best ways to build muscle? What’s the role of exercise and food? And is it really possible to get and stay strong if you don’t eat animal products?
Get the whole story here.
Yours for strength and health,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. Strong muscles are important for everyone, even if you’re not an athlete, bodybuilder, or your family’s designated jar opener. Here’s what you need to know about building muscles.
theres only one muscle i worry about jimmi!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Hey Jimi,

As the days are going by so quickly, it’s becoming more real that we’re nearing the launch of something truly revolutionary.

You know, Cancer Secrets was born out of a deep desire to shift the narrative around cancer treatment and care.

At the end of this docuseries, I want you to be able to truly know cancer for what it is and know exactly how to prevent and treat it through holistic means.

So, I’m so excited that you’ve signed up and to say Thank You for taking this bold step…

I promised to share some of the most eye-opening insights that some of our experts share and to give you a sneak peek into this groundbreaking docuseries.

With that said, I´m excited to share an exclusive sneak peek into my interview with Robert Scott Bell

Who brilliantly described vital truths you NEED to know about how cancer is caused:

“Most commonly, people think of cancer as something that they get, or not necessarily something that they catch, like a communicable disease, but something that they get rather than something that they develop from within based on ignorance or arrogance. And I say this with all the love in my heart.

If you're not aware of the toxicological burdens that accumulate in your system, because the liver, the kidneys, the spleen, the lymph, the colon, all of these things are overwhelmed by the burden that we're exposed to since man took Earth and try to synthesize it into his own benefits or purposes. But it disregarded the detriment. So you have a biological accumulation of numerous toxic poisons that the body has a very difficult time processing, binding, excreting, altering it to get rid of.
Those things accumulate in the tissues and result in could be chromosomal damage.
So you have aberrant genetic, let's say protein synthesis, aberrant proteins are developed, but oftentimes despite the oncological profession not acknowledging this so readily, you have an accumulation of toxins, a walling off of those toxins resulting in a cancer tumor.”
>>> Click HERE to watch the full sneak peek!

These are the eye-opening insights that you’ll be learning about in this docuseries.

Cancer does NOT just “happen”...

There are direct triggers that put BILLIONS of people at risk.
Doctors can’t assume that what works for one patient will work for the other.

That’s where the power of holistic health experts truly lies…

And I’m SO excited that you’ll be learning firsthand from some of the world's BEST experts in holistic medicine.

Remember, this sneak peek is only live for 24 hours.
Tomorrow night at 8 pm EST we will remove it, so don’t wait to watch!
>>> WATCH this exclusive sneak peek here before tomorrow night.

To your health,
Jonathan Otto
Creator and Host of Cancer Secrets
P.S. If you are worried about this information not being heard by your loved ones, please take this opportunity to share it with them.

During this brief window, they can view the entire 12-Episode docuseries at no charge. All you have to do is forward them this email and they can click here to sign up and receive future episodes as well.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
In a world buzzing with constant noise, stress has become a familiar unwelcome guest in our daily lives. But what if one solution to managing stress has been hiding in nature, particularly within mushrooms? Yes, those TASTY TREATS are not only delicious, they hold secrets to stress relief and brain health.
Let's explore seven reasons why incorporating mushrooms into your diet might be the game-changer you've been looking for.

1. Natural Brain Boosters​

Mushrooms like Lion's Mane are not just food for thought; they're food that literally helps your brain. They're packed with compounds that stimulate the production of new brain cells, giving your brain the refresh it needs to manage stress better.

2. Mood Modulators​

Feeling down or anxious? Mushrooms have got your back. Their anti-inflammatory effects can help reduce symptoms of anxiety and depression, making you feel more balanced and less overwhelmed by stress.

3. Sleep Quality Improvers​

A good night's sleep is essential for stress management, and mushrooms such as Reishi can help improve your sleep. They work by enhancing gut function and increasing neurotransmitters critical for good sleep, helping you wake up refreshed.

4. Energy Sustainers​

Forget about the midday slump. Mushrooms like Cordyceps increase ATP energy production, giving you a steady stream of energy throughout the day. This means you can handle stressors without hitting a wall.

5. Antioxidant Powerhouses​

Oxidative stress contributes to feeling stressed out, and mushrooms are rich in antioxidants. They neutralize harmful free-radicals and protect your brain, keeping your mental faculties sharp and resilient against stress.

6. Gut Health Guardians​

The gut-brain connection plays a significant role in how stressed we feel. Mushrooms improve gut health, ensuring your brain receives the nutrients it needs to combat stress effectively.

7. Holistic Health Heroes​

Incorporating mushrooms into your diet supports overall health, from boosting your immune system to regulating blood sugar and cholesterol levels. A healthy body fosters a healthy mind, making it easier to manage stress.

===

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi
We’ve talked about women’s health quite a bit recently, and for good reason.
With hormones shifting as you age, women’s health deserves a little extra care. Which is why I’m drawing attention to what I consider the most important mineral supplement women should be taking right now.
Maybe by now you’ve already guessed it: the most recommended supplement I share with women over 40 is magnesium!
Why so much talk around Magnesium? And how are we not getting enough of it in our diet?
This article should clear up the importance for you:
Magnesium’s Link to Depression, Anxiety, PMS, Headaches, and Women’s Health
Magnesium is your heart's superhero, juggling 300+ processes for a healthy ticker, bone strength, and an energy booster, it's a multitasking marvel. Yet, over half of Americans miss the magnesium memo…don’t be one of them!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Hi Jimi ,

The wait is over - our free webinar class on overcoming the fear of cancer and empowering your body to heal is Happening Today!

Join us to discover proven strategies for prevention and holistic approaches to support your body's healing journey.

Join Nathan Crane and discover the 3 Steps to Empower Yourself to Heal and Never Be Afraid of Cancer Again.

During this webinar, you'll discover:
  • Proven strategies to prevent a cancer diagnosis
  • Holistic approaches to support your body's healing process
  • How to navigate treatment options with confidence and clarity

Don't let fear hold you back from living a vibrant, healthy life.

Join us this TODAY and unlock the power to heal.

Let's conquer fear and embrace healing together.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
we
mail
Hey Jimi,

As the days are going by so quickly, it’s becoming more real that we’re nearing the launch of something truly revolutionary.

You know, Cancer Secrets was born out of a deep desire to shift the narrative around cancer treatment and care.

At the end of this docuseries, I want you to be able to truly know cancer for what it is and know exactly how to prevent and treat it through holistic means.

So, I’m so excited that you’ve signed up and to say Thank You for taking this bold step…

I promised to share some of the most eye-opening insights that some of our experts share and to give you a sneak peek into this groundbreaking docuseries.

With that said, I´m excited to share an exclusive sneak peek into my interview with Robert Scott Bell

Who brilliantly described vital truths you NEED to know about how cancer is caused:

“Most commonly, people think of cancer as something that they get, or not necessarily something that they catch, like a communicable disease, but something that they get rather than something that they develop from within based on ignorance or arrogance. And I say this with all the love in my heart.

If you're not aware of the toxicological burdens that accumulate in your system, because the liver, the kidneys, the spleen, the lymph, the colon, all of these things are overwhelmed by the burden that we're exposed to since man took Earth and try to synthesize it into his own benefits or purposes. But it disregarded the detriment. So you have a biological accumulation of numerous toxic poisons that the body has a very difficult time processing, binding, excreting, altering it to get rid of.
Those things accumulate in the tissues and result in could be chromosomal damage.
So you have aberrant genetic, let's say protein synthesis, aberrant proteins are developed, but oftentimes despite the oncological profession not acknowledging this so readily, you have an accumulation of toxins, a walling off of those toxins resulting in a cancer tumor.”

These are the eye-opening insights that you’ll be learning about in this docuseries.

And I’m SO excited that you’ll be learning firsthand from some of the world's BEST experts in holistic medicine.

To your health,
Jonathan Otto
P.S. If you are worried about this information not being heard by your loved ones, please take this opportunity to share it with them.

During this brief window, they can view the entire 12-Episode docuseries at no charge. All you have to do is forward them this email and they can click here to sign up and receive future episodes as well.​
know what it is and people who have it dont need to get false hopes up.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Tired of endless struggles with chronic illness? 😮‍💨

Escape the frustration with experts who understand the despair that comes with failed protocols, restrictive diets, and endless supplements!

We invite you to embark on a journey towards lasting health and vitality as we explore a deeper approach to healing at Beyond Functional Medicine: Deep Healing & Advanced Therapies!

35+ experts and practitioners will explore:

• Innovative advances in diagnostics
  • Cutting-edge treatments and therapies
  • Safe trauma resolution
  • Emotional healing for improved health and well-being
  • Effective nervous system regulation practices
  • The role of energy and biofields in health and disease
  • How to use light and vibration to restore optimal cellular function
  • And so much more!
Don’t miss this opportunity to find solutions that provide above-and-beyond results.

Save your seat here.

Yes, you truly have the means to get started on holistic health today!

—>>Register now and we’ll see you online at Beyond Functional Medicine: Deep Healing & Advanced Therapies.

To your health,

Your DrTalks Family

P.S. When you register for Beyond Functional Medicine: Deep Healing & Advanced Therapies, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews and complimentary guides about living your most resilient life in mind, body, emotions, and spirit.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I love providing you genuinely useful health opportunities, and here's one of the most help helpful (and unique!) of all...

Click here now for your rare opportunity to ask a vastly experienced Board Certified ND your most burning questions about cancer and other chronic diseases for FREE

You'll also be able to hear the doctor's responses to others' questions, as well, which is always an enriching experience where you'll learn important insights that aren't commonly shared.

Now, this is provided by Ryan Sternagel and our friends at Going Integrative Plus, and if you're wondering who the doctor that will be providing answers, good question!

Hi name is Michael Karlfeldt, ND, PhD, he's been in clinical practice since 1987, and he runs a busy multidiscipline integrative medical center -- The Karlfeldt Center -- in Boise, Idaho.

Dr. Karlfeldt is a Board Certified Naturopath with expertise in Oxidative Medicine, Naturopathic Oncology, Nutritional Therapies, Natural Medicine, Neural Therapy, Anti-Aging Medicine, and more.

He's also hosted various shows, such as the TV show, "True Health: Body, Mind, Spirit," and the radio show, "HealthMade Radio," where he connects with other leaders in the integrative health arena.

Finally, it's also important that Dr. Karlfeldt has the advantage of having grown up and being medically trained in Europe, which in many ways is far ahead of the rest of the world when it comes to integratice cancer and other chronic disease care.

Head here now to confirm your spot for the free call with Dr. Michael Karlfeldt taking place on Thursday, March 7, 2024, at 5pm Pacific/8pm Eastern -- please note that spots are limited if you are interested!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

12 Herbs That Beat Parasites Naturally
Parasites can be found in nearly 50% of the American population. These are foreign pathogens that make their way into our bodies through unclean water, shellfish, pork products and other forms of contaminated food.

The most common internal parasites that humans are commonly dealing with include tapeworms, amoeba, protozoa, yeast, and pathogenic bacteria. Although there are some modern medical treatments available, many people are looking for ways to kill parasites naturally.

Low Oxalate Diet: Overview, Best Foods and How to Do It
We all have different bodies. While some foods are healthy for some people, they may cause symptoms of health issues in others. High oxalates foods are like that. Oxalates are naturally occurring compounds found in plants, animals, and humans.

Some of our healthiest foods, including many greens, vegetables, and fruits, are high in oxalates. Though for most people, oxalates don’t cause issues, for some, they can lead to chronic symptoms and health complications.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
wh

Hi
We’ve talked about women’s health quite a bit recently, and for good reason.
With hormones shifting as you age, women’s health deserves a little extra care. Which is why I’m drawing attention to what I consider the most important mineral supplement women should be taking right now.
Maybe by now you’ve already guessed it: the most recommended supplement I share with women over 40 is magnesium!
Why so much talk around Magnesium? And how are we not getting enough of it in our diet?
This article should clear up the importance for you:
Magnesium’s Link to Depression, Anxiety, PMS, Headaches, and Women’s Health
Magnesium is your heart's superhero, juggling 300+ processes for a healthy ticker, bone strength, and an energy booster, it's a multitasking marvel. Yet, over half of Americans miss the magnesium memo…don’t be one of them!
mail

Hi Jimi ,

The wait is over - our free webinar class on overcoming the fear of cancer and empowering your body to heal is Happening Today!

Join us to discover proven strategies for prevention and holistic approaches to support your body's healing journey.

Join Nathan Crane and discover the 3 Steps to Empower Yourself to Heal and Never Be Afraid of Cancer Again.

During this webinar, you'll discover:​
  • Proven strategies to prevent a cancer diagnosis
  • Holistic approaches to support your body's healing process
  • How to navigate treatment options with confidence and clarity

Don't let fear hold you back from living a vibrant, healthy life.

Join us this TODAY and unlock the power to heal.

Let's conquer fear and embrace healing together.

except when you have it, pwople who dont have it can read about ut but then turn of light and have a nice sleep

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Glymphatic System: Critical for Brain and Immune Health

Your glymphatic system is a very important system that helps to remove metabolic waste and toxins built up within your central nervous system. The healthy flow of your glymphatic system is essential for your brain and immune health.

However, due to various dietary, lifestyle, environmental, and health factors, your glymphatic system can get congested compromising your brain and overall health.

The good news is that you can improve your glymphatic system flow naturally with the help of certain simple strategies.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Glymphatic System: Critical for Brain and Immune Health

Your glymphatic system is a very important system that helps to remove metabolic waste and toxins built up within your central nervous system. The healthy flow of your glymphatic system is essential for your brain and immune health.

However, due to various dietary, lifestyle, environmental, and health factors, your glymphatic system can get congested compromising your brain and overall health.

The good news is that you can improve your glymphatic system flow naturally with the help of certain simple strategies.

thinking is also good for the brain. its a pity a lot of people dont do it!!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
TODAY'S LIVESTREAM

Eat Your Way Out of Cancer

Join Sayer Ji for this special event, hosted on Epoch Times, where they speak to the amazing regenerative health benefits of using food as medicine. Also understanding the dangers of overdiagnosis and overtreatment, and understanding the true nature, origins, and methods to address the accelerating cancer epidemic as nature intended! LIVE TODAY, THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 29 @ 12pm EST.

FEATURED OFFER + VIDEO

Collagen's Powerful Role in Health, From Your Inside Out

In recent years, the beauty and wellness industry has witnessed a surge in collagen-based products, from creams and powders to beverages.

What's the big deal about collagen? Is it really as important as it is being made out to be? What about collagen quality and sourcing?

Sayer Ji dives DEEP into the subject of this incredibly important biomolecule, including why people end up being deficient or producing poor quality collagen in their bodies. And what role collagen plays in our all-important cardiovascular health, according to two time Nobel Prize winner Linus Pauling.

As a special bonus for our GreenMedInfo tribe, The Consumer Wellness Store is offering UP TO 14% OFF your purchase of Groovy Bee Collagen Peptides today! And free shipping for orders of $99 or more! Take advantage of this special offer while supplies last.​

FEATURED ARTICLES

6 Studies on Saffron Put Prozac to Shame for Depression and Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder

What if a common, affordable spice worked as well or better than antidepressants for mood disorders and anxiety--minus the dangerous side effects? Emerging research on saffron challenges pharmaceutical dominance over psychiatry.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Elevate Your Detox: Why Exercise Sweating Surpasses Sauna Sessions
Breaking a sweat isn't just about fitness; it could be a crucial factor in detoxifying your body from harmful metals. Discover how exercise trumps sauna in the latest health study.​
Pharma Influences Diagnoses and Treatments in "Bible" of Psychiatric Disorders
A new study published in the British Medical Journal (BMJ) found that 55 of the 92 American doctors who determine what diagnoses and treatments are included in the American Psychiatric Association's (APA) most recent edition of their Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM) collectively received more than $14 million in previously undisclosed industry funding.​

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
TODAY'S LIVESTREAM

Eat Your Way Out of Cancer

Join Sayer Ji for this special event, hosted on Epoch Times, where they speak to the amazing regenerative health benefits of using food as medicine. Also understanding the dangers of overdiagnosis and overtreatment, and understanding the true nature, origins, and methods to address the accelerating cancer epidemic as nature intended! LIVE TODAY, THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 29 @ 12pm EST.

FEATURED OFFER + VIDEO

Collagen's Powerful Role in Health, From Your Inside Out

In recent years, the beauty and wellness industry has witnessed a surge in collagen-based products, from creams and powders to beverages.

What's the big deal about collagen? Is it really as important as it is being made out to be? What about collagen quality and sourcing?

Sayer Ji dives DEEP into the subject of this incredibly important biomolecule, including why people end up being deficient or producing poor quality collagen in their bodies. And what role collagen plays in our all-important cardiovascular health, according to two time Nobel Prize winner Linus Pauling.

As a special bonus for our GreenMedInfo tribe, The Consumer Wellness Store is offering UP TO 14% OFF your purchase of Groovy Bee Collagen Peptides today! And free shipping for orders of $99 or more! Take advantage of this special offer while supplies last.​

FEATURED ARTICLES

6 Studies on Saffron Put Prozac to Shame for Depression and Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder

What if a common, affordable spice worked as well or better than antidepressants for mood disorders and anxiety--minus the dangerous side effects? Emerging research on saffron challenges pharmaceutical dominance over psychiatry.​
eat your way out? ok? done that, trouble is now i am obese and heading for a heart attack!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I’ve received a number of enthusiastic responses to the series of articles I’ve shared with you this week to help you deepen your meditation practice.

I’m writing today to share the final blog article in our 5-part series.

Meditation Mistake #5: The Trap of Practicing with a Future Goal in Mind

In this article, I explain why being goal-oriented in our spiritual practice is a bit of a double-edged sword.

On one hand, having a strong intention to awaken is a powerful motivator that can compel us to meditate in the first place.

On the other hand, if we sit down to meditate with an aim to “get somewhere” in the future, we will deflect the true power of meditation and unwittingly obstruct the possibility of spiritual awakening right now. (Which, incidentally, is the only time you can possibly awaken.)

In the article, I offer an alternative to the either/or dilemma this seems to present.

I share how you can approach each and every moment of meditation with a powerful intention to awaken right now.

This simple but subtle shift can enable you to harness the power of having a clear goal without postponing your awakening into an imaginary future that will never come.

I realize that this may sound paradoxical or even like a game of semantics.

But after teaching this simple shift in orientation to tens of thousands of people over the past decade, I can assure you that it can make a life-altering difference to your meditation and your life.

You can read the full article here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
EPISODE 361: THE EYE OF THE STORM
TODAY,

After authorities raided Amish Organic Farmer Amos Millers’ farm, a lawsuit was brought by the Pennsylvania Attorney General's Office. We report live from the courthouse trial with the latest updates.

Then, Jefferey Jaxen reports on the latest changes announced by the UK’s Office for National Statistics that effectively hide excess deaths accumulating after the pandemic response. As government officials are confronted with the reality of COVID vaccine injury, are we reaching a tipping point in favor of the injured?

After The Jaxen Report, Del welcomes prominent climate researcher Judith Curry Ph.D. to give a realistic and well-studied overview of the entire “climate change” conversation, from its inception at the United Nations to the rapid social and economic changes being pushed to reach ‘net-zero’ goals.

Finally, filmmaker Mikki Willis joins Del in-studio to talk about Plandemic: The Musical, set to debut in Las Vegas March 9th, 2024!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Hey Jimi,

What would your day look like if you had me follow you everywhere you went?

Ok, so that’d probably be a bit weird…

(And your boss would probably want to know who the heck I am)

But let me put it another way:

What would it be like if you had me supporting your breathwork journey, 24 hours a day, wherever you went?

Up until now, that sort of access has only been available to my private 1:1 clients, who pay nearly $6,000 to work with me.

And, truth be told, even they don’t get that much access to me.

But with the brand new Take A Deeper Breath community, you’ll be able to access my teachings, trainings, and a community of supporters and peers…

Anywhere you have your phone...

At any time of day.

All for less than the cost of a cup of coffee a day.

If you’re curious how you can have a full time breathwork coach in your pocket, go watch the short (less than 10 minute) video I’ve recorded, where I explain everything:
mail
mail
mail
mail
mail
mail
mail
Because if you’re looking to:

• Improve your health and wellbeing
  • Reduce stress and anxiety
  • Become calmer and more focused
  • Connect to your inner self and true emotions

You need to join me (and over 100 others) in the Take A Deeper Breath Community.

CLICK HERE for all the details

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
mail
Hey Jimi,

To your health,
Jonathan Otto

cancer does not just happen i agree with that. but reading false cures sends cancer sufferers into another depression. people who dont know about cancer should just wrire and read something else.
the ols saying comes to mind........umless you know all there is to know about a subject, leave it alone untill you do.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My good friend Dr. Todd Watts has a saying that stuck with me throughout all of the CellCore trainings and Live with the Docs and summit interviews:

“If you have a pulse, you have parasites.”

Parasites are just a part of modern life. The goal is to co-exist successfully, especially while you’re working through root causes like these, heavy metals, mold, radioactive elements, and more.

Here are six tips to start working on parasites now:

1. Eat a nutrient-dense diet: This includes whole foods like grass-fed beef, chicken, plant-based protein like quinoa, legumes, vegetables, fruits, etc! Getting enough nutrients fuels you to fight off pathogens!
  1. Support drainage: It is optimal to be going to the bathroom 1-3 times daily. Though parasites & other factors can lead to constipation, it is important that we support the body w/ nutrients, minerals, herbs, & lifestyle changes that promote healthy bowel movements. Some examples of supplements include magnesium citrate, triphala, aloe, and more.
  1. Support your liver: The liver is your right-hand man. It has over 500 functions in the body! Supporting it with things like dandelion tea, healthy fats, beets, cruciferous veggies, castor oil packs, & hydration is important.
  1. Use a toxin binder: Binders are compounds that bind toxins & remove them via the digestive tract so they're not reabsorbed in the body. I like to use them so the toxins released from parasites won’t recirculate in the body & make you feel worse! Examples of binders include humic/fulvic acids, chlorella, charcoal, bentonite clay, etc.
  1. Repair the gut & support the mitochondria: I typically see people with parasitic infections have gut issues before detoxing parasites, so it is important to “heal & seal” the gut after a parasite protocol, so you can feel your best. Additionally, it is important to support your mitochondria! Things like exercise, C60, magnesium, B vitamins, etc. can be helpful!
  1. Take anti-parasitic herbs: Many people want to jump to this step first, but that is typically not ideal. If you do not support your body before consuming these herbs, you could feel worse: aka herxing.
For step 6, we recommend working with our team directly, because if you take these steps in the wrong order or without opening drainage pathways, you could actually harm yourself (and likely feel terrible).

So it’s really important to work with a practitioner who understands your health history, can look over labs you’ve taken, and put a plan together that is customized to you and your needs.

There are two ways to get more information:

1. Join Office Hours to Ask Questions: Join our weekly open office hours call to review booking with one of our practitioners: Vanessa, Kate, or Cheyenne
2. Speak with an Advisor: Book a $19.99 / 40 min consult with our new client advisors. After the call, you'll get access to the Starter Kit and a $20 gift card to the E-store.

Everything you need for both options can be found here.
We'll talk you through how we work with clients, as well as answer any questions you have to see if it's a good fit for you.

Your health is worth it. You're worth it. Healing is possible... just take the first small step!
Happy healing,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hope you're blessed with good health lately :).

Greens are a critical component of a healthy diet - no, scratch that, they are the foundation of every healthy diet!

They provide not only dietary fiber, but also minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, and nutrients you’ll find nowhere else.

Click here to read our blog post for a list of the most nutritious greens you should be adding to your diet…
Once you find out what they can do for you, I guarantee you’ll place greater emphasis on eating them at every single meal.​

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
My good friend Dr. Todd Watts has a saying that stuck with me throughout all of the CellCore trainings and Live with the Docs and summit interviews:

“If you have a pulse, you have parasites.”

Parasites are just a part of modern life. The goal is to co-exist successfully, especially while you’re working through root causes like these, heavy metals, mold, radioactive elements, and more.

Here are six tips to start working on parasites now:
    • Eat a nutrient-dense diet: This includes whole foods like grass-fed beef, chicken, plant-based protein like quinoa, legumes, vegetables, fruits, etc! Getting enough nutrients fuels you to fight off pathogens!

1. Support drainage: It is optimal to be going to the bathroom 1-3 times daily. Though parasites & other factors can lead to constipation, it is important that we support the body w/ nutrients, minerals, herbs, & lifestyle changes that promote healthy bowel movements. Some examples of supplements include magnesium citrate, triphala, aloe, and more.
  1. Support your liver: The liver is your right-hand man. It has over 500 functions in the body! Supporting it with things like dandelion tea, healthy fats, beets, cruciferous veggies, castor oil packs, & hydration is important.
  1. Use a toxin binder: Binders are compounds that bind toxins & remove them via the digestive tract so they're not reabsorbed in the body. I like to use them so the toxins released from parasites won’t recirculate in the body & make you feel worse! Examples of binders include humic/fulvic acids, chlorella, charcoal, bentonite clay, etc.
  1. Repair the gut & support the mitochondria: I typically see people with parasitic infections have gut issues before detoxing parasites, so it is important to “heal & seal” the gut after a parasite protocol, so you can feel your best. Additionally, it is important to support your mitochondria! Things like exercise, C60, magnesium, B vitamins, etc. can be helpful!
  1. Take anti-parasitic herbs: Many people want to jump to this step first, but that is typically not ideal. If you do not support your body before consuming these herbs, you could feel worse: aka herxing.
For step 6, we recommend working with our team directly, because if you take these steps in the wrong order or without opening drainage pathways, you could actually harm yourself (and likely feel terrible).

So it’s really important to work with a practitioner who understands your health history, can look over labs you’ve taken, and put a plan together that is customized to you and your needs.

There are two ways to get more information:

1. Join Office Hours to Ask Questions: Join our weekly open office hours call to review booking with one of our practitioners: Vanessa, Kate, or Cheyenne
2. Speak with an Advisor: Book a $19.99 / 40 min consult with our new client advisors. After the call, you'll get access to the Starter Kit and a $20 gift card to the E-store.

Everything you need for both options can be found here.
We'll talk you through how we work with clients, as well as answer any questions you have to see if it's a good fit for you.

Your health is worth it. You're worth it. Healing is possible... just take the first small step!​
Happy healing,​
parasites aka doctors

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did you know that we offer a therapy called Low Dose Chemotherapy at the Cancer Center for Healing? It’s an innovative way to target cancer cells—but in a gentler way. There are fewer side effects than traditional chemo, and many integrative physicians prefer this treatment course (if indicated) for their eligible patients.

If your interest is piqued, tune in to Season 3, Episode 5 of the Cancer Conversation on Tuesday, March 5th, at 5 pm PST/8 pm EST. Join Dr. Daniel Roney and Trish Flannery, FNP, our integrative cancer practitioner as they share all about this important cancer treatment option.

In addition to discussing Low Dose Chemotherapy, Dr. Roney and Trish will tackle your most pressing questions relating to cancer and other health conditions.​

REGISTER HERE NOW FOR TUESDAY'S WEBINAR
Those of you who join LIVE will have the opportunity to have your questions answered during the webinar. If you would like to submit your question for consideration ahead of time, you may email it to [email protected]. If you have registered for the webinar but miss the live broadcast, you will receive a replay link you can access anytime.
Be sure to join us LIVE on Tuesday! We will do our best to get to previously submitted questions and give you the opportunity to ask new ones during the live broadcast.

Date: Tuesday, March 5, 2024, at 5 pm PST / 8 pm EST

Whether you or a loved one are facing a cancer diagnosis, have been grappling with another health issue, or want to ask general questions about how to get—and stay—well, Dr. Roney and Trish are standing by to provide answers and guidance.
Reserve your spot today for this informative Cancer Conversation session. And don’t forget to invite your family and friends to join.

Season 3, Episode 5
The Ins and Outs of Low Dose Chemo & Ask Anything!!!
With Hosts Dr. Daniel Roney and Trish Flannery, FNP

mail
Looking forward to seeing you on Tuesday.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello Jimi,
I am delighted to announce that I will be running a LIVE and INTERACTIVE version of my hugely popular series, Decode Your Nervous System, from March 4th - 8th.
This FREE 5-day series will help demystify the nervous system and support you in understanding more about the triggers and impacts on your own system so you can open up pathways towards healing.
If you...
  • Have experienced trauma or you think you might have and are wondering how it is impacting your life now
  • Are struggling with a chronic or medically unexplained illness and are looking for answers
  • Constantly feel on edge and find it hard to switch off and relax
  • Suffer with chronic stress or anxiety
  • Find it difficult to regulate your emotions
  • Have issues with sleep - either getting to sleep or staying asleep
...then this is the series for you!
Each day for the duration of the series, I will be going LIVE for 30 minutes to teach my unique methodology to help you understand the current state of your nervous system, and map a path to regaining balance. As part of these live sessions you'll also have the opportunity to ask any questions you have about what we're learning.
You’ll also receive worksheets to help you reflect on and build a deeper understanding of the content covered that day as it relates to you and your situation.
Sound good? Register for your FREE place today
I look forward to you joining me!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi!
[If this doesn’t apply to you, if probably does for someone you know]
Did you know that being overweight is the second leading cause of c*ncer?
Or that we are up to 60 times more likely to get diabetes the heavier we get?
Or that obesity accelerates aging by shortening telomere length, compromises the immune system, increases inflammation and speeds up the early onset of chronic diseases?
I once learned that for seniors with 30lbs of extra weight
Your risk of heart disease, stroke, and diabetes increases 40, 75, and 100 percent, respectively. Breast cancer risk jumps 110 percent!
In short: weight loss is not a vanity goal.
And solving the underlying challenges may just be the most important step you can take for your health...
That’s why I want to invite you to a unique online event.
Chef AJ, who became obese by the age of 11 but then overcame it, interviewed 45 of the most trusted experts on The Truth About Weight Loss and is making the REPLAY of this powerful event available for freeeee, but just for a short time.
Grab your spot right here!
Speakers include Dr. Joel Fuhrman, Dr. Michael Greger, Dr. John McDougall, Dr. Neal Barnard, Dr. Barbara Rolls, Dr. Doug Lisle, Dr. Alan Goldhamer, Dr. Joan Ifland, Cyrus Khambatta PhD, Dr. William Li, Dr. Columbus Batiste, Dr. Will Bulsiewicz and many more…
When you jump on this replay opportunity, you'll discover:
- Why it's so hard to eat healthfully (getting off track is not your fault)
- Proven strategies to lose the weight and keep it off without counting calories, portion control or exercise
- The "calorie penalty" - the surprising reason others can eat more calories than you and not gain weight
- A proven method to stop snacking (and what the urge to snack tells you about your health)
- How to ramp up your metabolism without breaking a sweat (it's like getting the metabolism of a 20-year old)
- The exact steps Tami took to end 40 years of yo-yo dieting (and the science of breaking old habits)
- How you can eat until your full and satisfied with every meal and still lose weight (revealed by the world's leading researcher on satiety that rarely gives interviews)
And so much more, including first-hand accounts from people who've been in your shoes and that will inspire you to take action.
>> Click here to review the line-up and claim your complimentary spot today.
And even if obesity doesn’t affect you directly, all of us face the same challenging food environment and chances are that someone you care about needs to hear this. So please, forward this email to anyone that comes to mind.
This replay is for everyone and freeee of charge.
See you there!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Root Causes of Anxiety –
A Functional Medicine Approach
Hey Jim,

Conventional medicine labels anxiety as a neurotransmitter imbalance and typically relies on pharmaceutical drugs to dampen the symptoms. While prescription medications can be a helpful in severe cases, we have so many more tools at our disposal than just medications!

Today I am joined by Evan to go over a functional medicine approach to anxiety. Anxiety is often the proverbial “tip of the iceberg” in functional medicine. It’s the clear and present warning that something is going on below the surface that needs our attention. Our current circumstances may have been the breaking point, but the anxiety manifests in underlying issues. That’s why rectifying these issues is necessary to make anxiety more manageable or even eliminate it!

>> Click here to check out the podcast! <<
The Root Causes of Anxiety - A Functional Medicine Approach | Podcast #370
In this episode, we cover:

0:00
– Introduction
2:06 – Acute and Chronic Stress
4:06 – Amino Acids and Herbs
11:24 – Gut Issues
16:26 – Functional Medicine Approach

>> Click here to check out the podcast! <<
Yours in Health,
Dr. Justin Marchegiani​
In Case You Missed It...
I'm on TikTok! @justinhealth

Recently on TikTok, I posted several videos, including Why Plastic is Bad for Human Health.​
Click here to follow me on TikTok!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi

Neurodegenerative disease is on an alarming rise today, and it’s estimated that by 2050, half of all Americans will be suffering its symptoms.

People in their 40s are already experiencing "senior moments", becoming more forgetful, unable to focus and more frequently exhausted.

It’s one of the most concerning health issues today and the sad thing is that most doctors will only prescribe you pills to solve the problem instead of going deeper and addressing the root cause.

And that root cause is a problematic gut.

All diseases, including those concerning the brain, start with poor gut health. The gut and the brain are connected by a "superhighway" that the gut uses to transmit messages to the brain, allowing it to function properly.

If the gut is in bad shape, this superhighway gets compromised as well, affecting brain function and leading to problems such as cognitive decline, brain fog, and Alzheimer’s.

The good news is that these problems can be reversed in spite of others saying that brain disease is "incurable"...

And you can discover how in Zonia’s brand new docuseries, Beyond The Brain.

Reserve your seat to watch Beyond The Brain for F.REE.
Here, you’ll find out the reason why most doctors are unable to treat brain health right, and what steps you can take so you can restore your microbiome and get your brain to work well again.

You’ll be joined by 40 brain health experts who will share their research, insights and best practices to help you fight brain fog, memory loss, depression and crippling gut and brain diseases…

And you’ll also hear the stories of those who used to suffer from these "incurable" diseases only to make a strong comeback and reclaim their lives.

Here’s a sneak peek at what you can expect from this docuseries:

• Why gut can release toxins in the brain, and the secret link between your gut and Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease
  • Best urine and blood tests to uncover the root causes of your disease
  • How to "force" your brain to kick start the production of self-healing compounds in less than 24 hours
  • The most important brain supplements to incorporate in your diet now
  • The gold-standard therapy technique to stop negative thinking - and an incredibly powerful tool that can "erase" trauma from your brain
And that’s barely scratching the surface.

Jimi, don’t become a part of the growing statistics on rising cases of neurodegenerative disease. You deserve a happier future where you never have to worry about depression, memory loss or cognitive decline again.

And it starts with empowering yourself with the tools and knowledge to fight brain disease effectively.

Register now and get access to watch Beyond The Brain for F.REE.

Yours in health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
When it comes to your health issues, are you looking for the root cause or band-aid solutions?

We know that in the short term, band-aid solutions are often easier, more accessible, and affordable to come by. But, through our own experience, we can tell you that it’s so important to identify the cause of your health issues to save you time, money, and frustrations in the long run. There’s no putting a price on your health.

We know that finding the root cause of a health issue can be overwhelming, confusing, and expensive to say the least. This is why we really want to make sure you tune into our brand new Masterclass Series, starting this week.

CLICK HERE to save your seat to the series: Discover Practical Solutions to Heal Your Gut, Balance Your Hormones, and Reduce Stress & Inflammation. >>

When you only treat the symptoms of a health issue, they will continue to show up throughout your lifetime. Identifying and treating the cause will give you the chance to live a happier and healthier life.

We are going to help you do exactly that in this series. Here’s a sneak peek of what you can expect...

• ✨ Unexplained Pain, Aching Joints, Irritability? Learn How to Identify and Treat Inflammation Naturally with Dr. Christine Smith
Get ready to explore all things inflammation in this Masterclass as you learn about why pain in the body is common but not normal and the implications of chronic inflammation on your body. Dr. Christine also dives into the lifestyle changes you can make if you’re struggling with inflammation and pain in the body.

• ✨ Brain Fog, Forgetfulness, Difficulty Concentrating? Learn How to Improve Your Brain Health & Reduce the Risk of Alzheimer's & Dementia with Dr. Heather Sandison
In this Masterclass, you will learn how to understand cognitive decline - including detection, prevention, and reversal. Dr. Heather breaks down the importance of caring for your brain health and how to optimize it today.

• ✨ Gut Discomfort, Inflammation, Thyroid Issues? Learn How to Use Nutrition to Prevent and Heal Autoimmune Conditions Naturally with Dr. David Jockers
Get a solid understanding of what autoimmune conditions are, what triggers them, and the changes you can make if you suffer from one. Plus, Dr. David explains the role the gut and inflammation play in autoimmune conditions.

In addition to these Masterclasses, you will also receive access to 4 others:

• Headaches, Fatigued, Addicted to Gluten? Learn How to Heal Your Gut & Detox Your Body with Dr. Tom O’Bryan
  • Low Energy, Low Libido, Mood Swings? Learn How to Manage Your Hormonal Changes Naturally with Christa Orecchio
  • Stressed, Burnt Out, Poor Sleep? Learn How to Use Medicinal Herbs to Find Calm & Restore Balance with Nick Polizzi
  • Feeling Stuck, Uninspired & Ready For a Change? Learn How to Turn Your Passion for Nutrition into a Career with Nat Kringoudis
We truly believe that the information in this series has the potential to change your health and life forever. Not only will they help you understand the root cause of your health issues, but they will also provide practical solutions to these issues.

Whether you’re struggling now or want to be proactive for your future self, we highly recommend that you tune in.

You can save your spot HERE. >>

In good health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Clinically-Proven PectaSol Modified Citrus Pectin Helps to Disrupt the Detrimental Cycle of Unhealthy Inflammation and Cellular Dysfunction

The inflammatory protein, Galectin-3, has been called by thousands of practitioners and research papers "one of the root causes of nearly every chronic illness".

PectaSol Modified Citrus Pectin is clinically-proven and backed by over 80 studies, 6 patents, and 30+ years of clinical success. This researched super-nutrient helps to disrupt the detrimental cycle of unhealthy inflammation and cellular dysfunction that comes with high levels of the protein galectin-3.

The life-changing benefits are supported by thousands of doctors who trust and recommend PectaSol to their patients to support oncology, immune health and gentle detoxification.*

I take PectaSol as a way to help manage the cascade of unhealthy inflammation and keep my body healthy and vital. The science behind this product is extraordinary! I can’t recommend it enough.

-->> Start your journey today toward a healthier you with PectaSol Modified Citrus. Get 15% OFF with the code NCRANE15.

Healing Lyme Disease

Unveil the ultimate secrets to health transformation with renowned expert Dr. Tim Jackson.

Learn about nutritional biochemistry, digestive health, and functional endocrinology.

Discover how to empower your body to fight disease and optimize performance. Dive into the science-backed strategies applied in everyday life.

-->> Listen on Your Favorite Podcast Platform Here

-->> Watch on youtube here

How to Stop Cancer!
Free Webclass this Thursday
Cancer is scary, and for good reason!

There's a massive lack of information available to the mainstream public about how to prevent and heal it...

And there's a lot of fear pushed by Medical Doctors and Pharmaceutical companies rushing patients into treatments they dont fully understand that often leave quality of life worse then when they started treatment.

But cancer doesn't have to be scary!

And in fact, you can be empowered to not only prevent a cancer diagnosis, but help your body heal from it without nasty side effects.

I'll prove it to you!

-->> Attend my next free webinar to learn how to overcome the fear of cancer and empower your body to heal and thrive - Go here for all the details

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes, Breast Cancer Can (And Often Does) Spontaneously Regress: Confirmed by Case Reports and Meta-Analyses
Millions equate a breast cancer diagnosis with a possible death sentence, doing anything from removing their breasts (and ovaries) with added radiation and chemotherapy treatments, when, in fact, the truth is much more forgiving.​
Beyond Adderall: Nutritional and Botanical Options for ADHD Symptom Relief
Emerging research reveals saffron and key nutrients can treat ADHD and attention issues without Adderall's disturbing side effects.​
Eating Flaxseed May Reduce Breast Cancer Mortality By Up To 70%
Mainstream medicine continues to push women to get yearly mammograms (recently, adding women as young as 40 to their recommendations) in order to "fight" the epidemic of deadly breast cancer affecting women at an alarming rate. However, an underreported body of evidence shows that mammograms do nothing to prevent the disease or improve survival rates. But the amazing little flaxseed does.​
Can You Stand on One Leg for 10 Seconds? Your Answer May Predict How Long You'll Live
A new study found that middle-aged and older adults who could successfully stand on one leg for 10 seconds had a significantly lower risk of dying over the next 7 years compared to those who failed the simple balance test. This quick assessment may capture overall body strength and control that predicts longevity.​

FEATURED INTERVIEW REPLAY

Eat Your Way Out of Cancer - REPLAY
If you missed Sayer Ji's LIVE webinar yesterday with Epoch Times you definitely need to check it out today. This was a success with over 22,000 live viewers.

Sayer discussed the amazing regenerative health benefits of using food as medicine. Also understanding the dangers of overdiagnosis and overtreatment, and understanding the true nature, origins, and methods to address the accelerating cancer epidemic as nature intended.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi

How many times have you forgotten what you're trying to say?

You keep trying to remember it, but the words just won't come out.

That’s because your brain doesn't seem to be firing on all cylinders like it used to.

And I know IT HURTS!

When you start losing your mental agility, your ability to reason, and to remember.

Especially If you're someone who is in their 30s, 40s, or 50s, cruising through life, juggling work, family, and all the other craziness that comes with it.

Fortunately,

There is a way that has been a lifesaver for thousands who are tackling the root causes of brain issues and memory losses head-on.

And that’s what you will learn inside this NEW docuseries.

Register here to save your spot and watch for F.REE.
Inside, you will discover a paradigm shift in how we address conditions often deemed 'incurable,' such as Parkinson's or Alzheimer's, as well as mood challenges like depression and anxiety.

This way, you’ll have a better understanding of your brain's health and be equipped with tools to support its optimal function.

In this 9-part docuseries, Beyond The Brain, you will:

• Fix up your gut, brain, and body's "superhighway" for solid digestion and sharp memory no matter your age.
  • Ditch those toxins and keep away from harmful chemicals in your food, home, and surroundings that mess with your brain and body cells.
  • Tackle chronic fatigue head-on, addressing its root causes for a full recovery.
  • Be shown a roadmap of one doctor's journey to beat depression and find joy using natural serotonin boosters.
  • Learn about natural supplements that combat brain aging, turning back the clock by 14 years or more…
Now, don’t miss out on this special docuseries!

Get ready and mark your calendar for the premiere launch of "Beyond The Brain" on March 12th.

Save your spot now while it’s still open! Click here.

To Your Good Health,

The Conquering Cancer team

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LDL Cholesterol and Brain Bleeding

Dr. David Brownstein, M.D., writes:

For years, we have been fed a narrative that a high level of LDL cholesterol is responsible for causing heart disease, and therefore lowering LDL cholesterol to the lowest level possible is a good thing.

The current recommendations are to reduce that number to less than 70 mg/dL. For a report that appeared in the journal Neurology, researchers studied the association between LDL cholesterol and brain bleeding risk. More than 96,000 subjects who had never had a stroke, heart attack, or cancer were studied.

Special: Dr. Crandall Reveals the Secret to Normal Cholesterol

Averages of LDL cholesterol were correlated to the development of heart disease. Subjects with LDL cholesterol levels of 70 mg/dL to 99 mg/dL had a similar risk of heart disease as those with levels greater than 100 mg/dL.

Those with LDL levels less than 70 mg/dL had a significantly higher risk for developing heart disease than those with LDL levels of 70 mg/dL to 90 mg/dL.

For those with LDL levels of 50 mg/dL to 69 mg/dL, there was a 65% higher risk, and there was a 169% higher risk for those with LDL levels below 50 mg/dL.

I’ve been saying this for years: Using toxic medications to lower cholesterol levels as much as possible does not make sense. This study found a significantly higher risk of brain bleeds when LDL levels are lowered to the recommended ranges.

Statin drugs help about 1% of people who take them. Now we have new cholesterol-lowering medications that target LDL cholesterol receptors. They poison a crucial enzyme which results in a drastically lower LDL cholesterol.

But the side effects of doing this include serious, life-threatening infections, cancer, and now brain bleeds.

As I wrote in my book, “The Statin Disaster,” both statins and LDL-lowering medications are fraught with side effects and have poor efficacy.

If your cholesterol levels are too high, it is best to search for a reason why this is occurring and avoid taking toxic medications that simply fail most who take them.

VU Sponsors