Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did you catch our TOP health experts’ life-saving insights on how to heal your body at the cellular level in last night’s BRAND NEW Episode 3 of Cancer Secrets?
Mitochondrial Resurgence: A Deep Dive into Regenerative Medicine for Healing at the Cellular Level Post-COVID, Vaxx & Shedding Exposure…

PLUS BONUS Episode 3…
Epigenetic Excellence: Overcoming Genetic Predisposition to Disease Through Your Nutrition & Environment
>>> Watch Episode 3 and BONUS Episode 3 here!
Now before I get into last night’s episode…
I want to tell you about an incredible F.REE gift that you can claim right now.
By now, you would have learned about the importance of detoxing…
And why it's truly essential for maintaining optimal health.
But I do understand that it might be overwhelming for you, trying to figure out where to start, the best methods, and so on.
So with that in mind…
I decided to create the 10-Day LIVE Detox Challenge…
Which will be hosted by none other than our incredible health coach, Colleen Seabell-Dunt!
You will have her total support and guidance, as she helps you navigate this journey of detoxing.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Top 12 Nutrients and Herbs to Heal Leaky Gut
Your gut lining is incredibly important for your gut and overall health. If you develop leaky gut lining, it means that large food particles, microbes, and toxins pass from your gut to your bloodstream.

This can increase the risk of chronic inflammation, gut inflammation, gut microbiome imbalance, chronic symptoms, autoimmunity, and chronic health issues. Fortunately, with the help of some nutrients and herbs, you can improve your leaky gut lining and regain your health.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Surprising Truth About Avocados
In this video, I go over the truth about avocados and some things that may surprise you on how to use them properly.

Watch the video and check out the short narrative in the description box of the video to get a quick review of this powerful information and check out the Dr Jockers Functional Nutrition podcast for more info.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

15 Zinc Deficiency Symptoms and Best Food Sources
Zinc deficiency is a common problem throughout the world that contributes to many unwanted health problems. Zinc is a foundational mineral that is essential to human and animal growth patterns and has an essential role in the development of hormones and immune molecules.

Zinc is one of the best mineral supplements to boost and balance out a tired and over stimulated immune system. This article goes into detail on 15 zinc deficiency symptoms and best food sources.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Selenium Yeast: A Potent Yet Inexpensive Ally for Cancer Patients Undergoing Chemotherapy
Conventional chemotherapy treatments are notoriously toxic, and may even accelerate the demise of the patient due to untold side effects whose side effects can be lethal. Could pennies a day of this basic mineral of which 1 in 7 people on the planet are deficient ameliorate the adverse effects while improving outcomes?​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It’s no secret that in today’s world, our bodies are bombarded with countless chemicals and environmental stressors.
And your gut plays a huge role in removing these toxins — which is why gut health is so imperative.
But where on earth should you start in this repair process?
Find out in the DIY Gut Flush Guide, which you can download FREE for a limited time.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Real quick… I wanted to let you know that we’re closing down enrollment for our Astro-Herbalism course tonight at midnight pacific.
We only open this program once a year so we can focus on helping our students learn and integrate the material. So now’s the time for you to join...
No matter where you’re at on your journey — from beginner to advanced practitioner — Astro-Herbalism is designed to give you critical tools that help you be a better herbalist and help people on their healing journey.
But remember — we’re closing down enrollment today, so don’t wait: click here to enroll now.
I hope you’ll join the great community we have gathering in there.
Sajah
PS: I’m so confident you’ll love this course that we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. Try Astro-Herbalism for 30 days, and if you’re not satisfied with what you get from the program, just request a refund and we’ll give you your enrollment fee back. Click here to get started.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Greetings, Jimi​

Save this email so you can tune in for a FREE live broadcast with Master Mingtong ... Sunday, March 10 at 11am MST!
Master Mingtong Gu will be offering another free heart-filled teaching online this Magical Sunday, so that you can experience the benefits of Community CONNECTIONS!

The theme for this Sunday: Reconnect With & Embrace Your Body to Find Self-Acceptance, Confidence & Self-Esteem
Click the blue button for the direct link on Sunday.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
NEW Episode of The HEAL Podcast -
How to Break Cycles, Heal Relationships, and Be the Love You Seek with Dr. Nicole LePera

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Magnesium: Major Factor in Hypertension

Dr. David Brownstein, M.D., writes:

Approximately 75 million people in the United States over age 20 have high blood pressure.

After age 55, it’s estimated that Americans face a 90% chance of developing it.

The “good” news is that a doctor can diagnose high blood pressure (also called hypertension) in just a few minutes. All too typically, the doctor will then prescribe an antihypertensive medication and advise the patient to take it for the rest of his or her life.

Special: More Than 50% of Older Americans Fail to Get Enough Magnesium

In fact, this drug treatment is often not needed.

Conventional doctors rarely concern themselves with the underlying cause of elevated blood pressure. More than 95% of cases are simply labeled “essential hypertension,” meaning there is no known cause.

Many times, the cause is a mystery because nobody has bothered to search for it. My experience has clearly shown a direct relationship between low magnesium levels and hypertension — and lack of the mineral is a huge factor in the spread of this risky condition.

Another thing I have discovered is that even if blood tests show normal magnesium levels, the vast majority of patients with hypertension will significantly improve by supplementing with magnesium.

Magnesium helps to relax the smooth muscles of blood vessels, resulting in less resistance to blood flow, which helps to lower blood pressure. The mineral also reduces nerve and muscle excitability. In addition, magnesium helps optimize circulating levels of the hormones norepinephrine and serotonin, and levels of nitric oxide.

Nitric oxide is a powerful vasodilator — a substance that opens blood vessels for better flow. It is interesting to note that nearly all synthetic anti-hypertensive medications work to reduce blood pressure by a similar mechanism. However, all of those drugs are associated with severe adverse effects.

Diarrhea, the only adverse side effect of magnesium, is easily solved by lowering the dose. Studies have clearly shown the benefits of magnesium. One found that 625 mg per day caused a significant decline in blood pressure.

That effect of magnesium was similar to the best anti-hypertensive medications. The initial workup for anyone with high blood pressure should include testing magnesium levels (red blood cell and/or hair mineral levels) and a trial of oral magnesium — before using medications.

Diuretics, the most commonly prescribed anti-hypertensive drugs, accelerate magnesium loss and lead to deficiency. In addition, lack of magnesium hinders the use of potassium in cells. But oddly enough, diuretic drugs also lower potassium levels.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,
Tonight’s TWO BRAND NEW Episodes of our groundbreaking docuseries, Cancer Secrets…
Focus on an area of our bodies that’s often overlooked or “forgotten” by Western medicine:

The body's "second brain” – your gut!

80% of your immune system is in your gut, and that means that if your gut is healthy, you’ve already won MASSIVELY in the fight against illness.
That’s why I’m SO excited to invite you to tune into our latest episode, Episode 4: The Power of Gut Health: Vital Protocols & Expert Advice for a Balanced Microbiome and Healthy Gut…
Where you will discover how you can improve your gut health to get better health.
And don’t forget to watch our Bonus Episode 4: Navigating the Neural Network: The Role of the Gut-Brain Connection in Optimal Health…

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Africans realize they are being frogmarched into a new brand of colonialism by the WHO--and more are saying no, why should they be subjugated to Geneva? (Is this why Tedros was plunked there?)​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The narrative shifts: Treaty must be approved because it is NOW or NEVER. That is because there is nothing in it that any sane person might want. Thus: emphasize process not product​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
As you age, your nutritional needs change.
While the underlying philosophy — eat predominantly whole plant foods — stays the same, the importance of certain nutrients increases with each passing year.
And some of these nutrients need to work together.
Take calcium, vitamin D, and vitamin K2, for example. Studies show that it’s not hard to get enough calcium on a plant-based diet. But if you don’t have enough vitamin D (and most of us don’t!), then you might have trouble absorbing the calcium you eat. This could be one of the reasons that vegetarians and vegans are at increased risk for osteoporosis.
And there’s more to the story.
Current research indicates that it’s important to take vitamin D3 alongside vitamin K2 to help ensure the calcium is directed to where it's needed most— your bones and teeth — preventing it from accumulating in your arterial walls, a condition that could potentially result in atherosclerosis.
Both vitamins D and K2 are considered "hard to get" on a plant-based diet, yet grow more important with age.
Another key nutrient is omega-3 fatty acids, specifically DHA and EPA. DHA and EPA support brain health, cardiovascular health, and nervous system regulation — all essential for healthy aging.
Yet (I'm sure you're picking up on the theme) DHA and EPA are lacking in most plant-based diets.
How can you be sure you’re getting the right amount of these important nutrients?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,

I hope you caught last night’s INCREDIBLE Episode 4: The Power of Gut Health: Vital Protocols and Expert Advice for a Balanced Microbiome and Healthy Gut
Featuring world-renowned natural medicine doctors…
PLUS…
BONUS Episode 4: Navigating the Neural Network: The Role of the Gut-Brain Connection in Optimal Health.
Where Dr. Tom Lewis, Dr. Daniel Nuzum, and Dr. Peter Glidden dove more into gut health and how it affects brain health.

In case you missed any of these amazing interviews, you have until 8pm ET tonight to watch (or rewatch them).​
>>> Click here to watch Episode 4 and BONUS Episode 4
Now before I get into last night's episode…

I´d like to just encourage you and say that wherever you're at in your health journey…
You CAN heal!
I´ve seen even some of the most severe cases turn around completely.
People who are brainwashed by Big Pharma´s modern thinking will discourage you from thinking outside the box.
But it's in that space where you do find genuine healing!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Essential Blood Tests to Analyze Your Health
Hey Jim,

Hey everyone, Dr J here with a podcast on one of the most important things you can do to keep track of your overall physical well-being: getting regular blood tests.

Getting tested at routine intervals can allow you to see how your body changes over time, how certain diet & lifestyle factors affect your unique physiology, and empower you to make informed decisions about your health.

A conventional medical doctor will typically recommend that you get basic routine blood work, but this is the bare minimum. There are several significant reasons you may want to get blood tests at slightly more frequent intervals, or more comprehensive testing than they will suggest. If you want to optimize your health or reduce the risk of disease and health complications, then this means you!

>> Click here to check out the podcast! <<
Essential Blood Tests to Analyze Your Health | Podcast #305
In this episode, we cover:

3:12
Conventional Side of Blood Works
12:14 Thyroid Panels
17:56 Blood Glucose
23:50 Adrenal Issues
29:33 Lipid Panels

Yours in Health,
Dr. Justin Marchegiani​
You May Also Like...
Reduce Inflammation & Improve Joint Mobility

Inflammation is a process in which your body’s white blood cells and immune proteins help protect you from infection and things like bacteria and viruses.
In this episode of Beyond Wellness Podcast, I'm joined by Evan Brand to discuss how and why your immune system triggers an inflammatory response – even when there isn’t anything to fight off.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi
Are you registered? Learn the connection between your poop and the common issues of brain fog, autoimmune conditions, menopause, gluten sensitivity, body pain, low energy, excess stress, difficulty concentrating, or poor sleep. Learn how to eat for better health.
food matters
Dr Heather Sandison
Join me to learn about the root causes of many common complaints.

See the brand new Masterclass Series: Discover Practical Solutions to Heal Your Gut, Balance Your Hormones, and Reduce Stress & Inflammation. It’s fantastic, free, and a series I am really looking forward to appearing in!

>> Save your free spot at this event from the Food Matters Institute <<

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,

I wanted to remind you about the exclusive online event hosted by my friend Kathy “Sugar Free Girl” Williams, founder of Williams Consulting Group.

It's happening TOMORROW!

She will be interviewing me and 9 other international experts for the Crush Your Cravings Master Class on March 9, 2024, from 10 AM – 2 PM EST (7 AM – 11 AM PST).

mail
We’ll dive deep into Success Strategies for Professionals to Overcome Emotions and Food Addictions.

🌟Here’s What You’ll Gain:

• Biology and Insights into sugar and food addiction
  • Understanding emotional triggers of cravings
  • Emotional Eating Success Strategies
  • Crafting a success plan for overcoming food addictions
  • Success secrets for sustaining your new lifestyle
  • Emotional Eating Healthy Habits

Secure your complimentary ticket now and join us LIVE on Zoom.

Don’t miss this opportunity to transform your health and business and in the body you love!

CLICK HERE to Register (it's free)

I can’t wait to see you there!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jean wrote to you recently to invite you to a powerful audio seminar with spiritual teacher Craig Hamilton: Meditation 2.0 - The Miracle of Direct Awakening.

In response to the overwhelming interest in this event, I’m excited to share with you that Craig and his team are going to be streaming the audio for free until Midnight Pacific time on Sunday—so I hope you’ll find the time to tune in and experience for yourself what the buzz is about!

Here are all the access details you’ll need to tune in:

FREE STREAMING WEEKEND EVENT

Meditation 2.0: The Miracle of Direct Awakening
Now until Sunday, March 10th at Midnight Pacific Time

Access the Streaming Here

TAL - meditation 2.0 second image

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

New Video From Doc Jones!
Why is Ginko Good For Everything?​

Many years ago, long before I was a serious herbalist, I was in the vitamin aisle at Wal-Mart standing in front of a display of Ginkgo biloba capsules. As I read the label on one of the bottles I was really fascinated. “Wow” I thought “It says here if I take these capsules my brain will work better and It’ll make me smarter.” It was only $32 for the bottle; small price to pay for a really smart brain...

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile

New Video From Doc Jones!
Why is Ginko Good For Everything?​

Many years ago, long before I was a serious herbalist, I was in the vitamin aisle at Wal-Mart standing in front of a display of Ginkgo biloba capsules. As I read the label on one of the bottles I was really fascinated. “Wow” I thought “It says here if I take these capsules my brain will work better and It’ll make me smarter.” It was only $32 for the bottle; small price to pay for a really smart brain...
morning young lad. at 32 bucks a bottle its obvious you need some brain training

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Hi Jimi,
As you age, your nutritional needs change.
While the underlying philosophy — eat predominantly whole plant foods — stays the same, the importance of certain nutrients increases with each passing year.
And some of these nutrients need to work together.
Take calcium, vitamin D, and vitamin K2, for example. Studies show that it’s not hard to get enough calcium on a plant-based diet. But if you don’t have enough vitamin D (and most of us don’t!), then you might have trouble absorbing the calcium you eat. This could be one of the reasons that vegetarians and vegans are at increased risk for osteoporosis.
And there’s more to the story.
Current research indicates that it’s important to take vitamin D3 alongside vitamin K2 to help ensure the calcium is directed to where it's needed most— your bones and teeth — preventing it from accumulating in your arterial walls, a condition that could potentially result in atherosclerosis.
Both vitamins D and K2 are considered "hard to get" on a plant-based diet, yet grow more important with age.
Another key nutrient is omega-3 fatty acids, specifically DHA and EPA. DHA and EPA support brain health, cardiovascular health, and nervous system regulation — all essential for healthy aging.
Yet (I'm sure you're picking up on the theme) DHA and EPA are lacking in most plant-based diets.
How can you be sure you’re getting the right amount of these important nutrients?
if you buy all the vitamins yes you might be healthy but i reckon your credit card would be off the planet.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Popeye Was Right: Study Confirms Spinach Builds Strong Muscles
Long dismissed as cartoon fiction, new research confirms Popeye's go-to superfood the incredible ability to boost muscle growth and strength when combined with weight training - proving Popeye was onto something with his canned greens.​
White House Pressured Amazon to Censor Books Questioning Safety, Efficacy of Vaccines During Pandemic
Leaked emails show the White House pressured Amazon in 2021 to censor books questioning vaccine safety, igniting free speech concerns over government efforts to control COVID-19 "misinformation."​
Tai Chi Topples Treadmills for Lowering Blood Pressure
New research confirms the wisdom of the ancients when it comes to the age old practice of Tai Chi, and it’s impact on cardiovascular health.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
During the pandemic, ICAN witnessed many instances where state and federal public health entities falsely referred to COVID-19 vaccines released under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) as “approved” or “safe and effective” in direct violation of federal law and the conditions of the vaccines’ EUAs. ICAN’s attorneys sent two petitions to the FDA demanding it either enforce the terms of its own EUAs that prohibit advertisements with this illegal language or rescind the advertising restrictions entirely. FDA chose to do neither.
Lead Counsel, Aaron Siri, Esq. lays out the details here:

The COVID-19 vaccine EUAs issued by the FDA includes an important advertising condition that states:
All descriptive printed matter, advertising, and promotional material relating to the use of the COVID-19 Vaccines clearly and conspicuously shall state that: This product has not been approved or licensed by FDA.
However, in the early days of the COVID-19 vaccines, ICAN documented and took action on numerous instances where this provision being blatantly violated. For example, in January 2021, the New York State’s COVID-19 website included a graphic for government officials, health care providers, and the public to use on social media that said, “The COVID-19 vaccine went through the same rigorous approval process that all vaccines go through.” New York removed this claim after ICAN’s attorneys wrote a letter pointing out they were violating federal law.
In March 2021, the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services posted a message on its Facebook page which stated, in part, “[E]ach COVID-19 vaccine had to pass through the same thresholds of research and testing as every other vaccine. And it’s important to know that all three of the approved COVID-19 vaccines were proven to be safe and 100% effective….” Once again, Michigan promptly removed the information after ICAN’s attorneys wrote to them demanding its removal.
But when it became clear that correcting this misinformation was becoming a game of whack-a-mole, ICAN’s attorneys submitted a petition to the FDA demanding it take steps to enforce federal law and the conditions of the EUAs it issued by ensuring that the COVID-19 vaccines were not be promoted as “approved.”
When FDA failed to take any substantive action, ICAN’s attorneys submitted a second petition on August 12, 2022, this time requesting that FDA, in light of the confusion caused by its refusal to enforce its own EUA conditions, remove the advertising condition from the COVID-19 vaccine EUAs entirely.
One of these two citizen petitions should have been granted—either enforce the condition of the FDA’s own EUAs or remove the condition. So, what did FDA ultimately do? In a combined response to both petitions, it chose neither. To the first petition, it declared, “The Agency makes decisions regarding whether to pursue enforcement actions on a case-by-case basis, considering all relevant facts and circumstances…. At this time, we are not taking the actions you requested.” To the second petition, it stated, “[T]he August 2022 Petition does not identify any legal requirement for FDA to remove this condition of authorization from any of the Authorized COVID-19 Vaccines as requested. For these reasons, FDA denies this request.”
The FDA wants to have its cake and eat it too. It doesn’t feel the need to enforce the provisions, but it also wants to give the appearance of caring about safety by keeping them in place—its response to ICAN’s two petitions reveal this for exactly what it is: theater. Rest assured that ICAN will continue to expose this kind of hypocrisy.
To support future legal action like this, click here to donate!
See below for more instances where ICAN uncovered instances where “health” agencies made unsupported claims to the public:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Reversing Heart Disease Summit 2.0 main
Imagine waking up every day feeling confident about your future health, and with no fears about heart disease. The facts are that even though heart disease is the leading cause of adult deaths, it is almost entirely preventable – and even reversible – if you know what you are doing.

Today, we want to share with you the first step toward making that dream a reality. Between Dr. Kahn and myself, we have over 50 years of experience. We know, first-hand, the dangers of ignoring your heart health.

Most of us have little outward reason to pay attention to our hearts until it’s too late – and we’re sitting in the hospital listening to a doctor tell us the next steps.

But Dr. Kahn and I have also seen the remarkable transformations that knowledge and support can catalyze in someone's health journey.

That’s why we’re thrilled to extend a personal invitation to you for the Reversing Heart Disease Naturally 2.0 Summit, which both Dr. Kahn and myself are hosting. And the most exciting part? You can attend the summit for free.

>>Save your free spot<<

Picture this: You, connected with over 40 world-renowned experts. And I am giving 6 very important sessions you don’t want to miss. We are passionately committed to changing lives through deep-rooted, evidence-based solutions.

In this summit, we've laid out a path for you to embark on a brighter, healthier future. With Live Q&A sessions, you’ll have the rare opportunity to pose your questions directly to us and our expert panel – and receive answers tailored just for you.

You’d be hard-pressed to find all of this knowledge, expertise, and compassionate advice assembled anywhere else. Here's a sneak peek of what's waiting for you:

• Access to breakthrough strategies targeting the root causes of your symptoms
  • A warm, understanding community sharing your path toward well-being
  • Groundbreaking tips to extend your healthspan and lifespan naturally.
If you have any risks of heart disease, or you want to make sure you don’t develop any such risk, this is your chance to embrace life-saving information. And, don’t forget to read my book, The End of Heart Disease.

Don't let this opportunity slip away! Join us for the Reversing Heart Disease Naturally 2.0 Summit, Now is the time to take charge of your health future, not later.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

We are gearing up for one of our much-anticipated events! The GUT RESCUE Summit: Evidence-Based Solutions to Finally Fix Your Health event will be underway this coming Monday at 10am U.S. Eastern time.
We’d like to ask you something important. Are you tired of endlessly searching for answers to your long-time gut-wrenching symptoms? Have you been missing one or two key concepts, ideas, or studies that hold the solutions?

Look no further - we get it, and we've got you!

Join over 40 world-renowned experts from the world of gastroenterology and find your answers!

What many people don't know is that optimal gut health isn’t just about healthy digestion – it sets the foundation for total well-being! From influencing your brain, mood, and skin to regulating your liver, thyroid, mood, immune system, metabolism, and beyond... your gut's profound impact on your health cannot be overstated.​
Featured Talk from the HealthMeans Learning Center​
To help raise awareness about The GUT RESCUE Summit starting on March 11, we've unlocked the talk Treatments for IBS with Dr. Allison Siebecker, interviewed by Shivan Sarna.

This will give you a good taste of Shivan’s power as an interviewer. She asks all of the right questions in an understandable, focused order.

You'll Learn:

• Guide to natural medications and prescriptions
  • Diets for IBS and SIBO
  • Differences between IBS and SIBO
  • And more!
Best of all, you'll learn ways to improve your digestion...​
Dr. Allison Siebecker is the 2021 Lifetime Achievement Award recipient from the Gastro ANP, and co-founder and former medical director of the SIBO Center for Digestive Health at the National University of Natural Medicine (NUNM). She is a clinician, researcher, patient advocate and educator. Her integrative SIBO protocols are used internationally and reflect the most up-to-date core protocols for this disease.​
Question of the Week​
A new Ipsos poll* found that many Americans are unsure whether gut health is a fad and are uninformed about its implications. How much do you know about the microbiome and gut health?

--->>Take this short quiz and find out!

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Reversing Heart Disease Summit 2.0 main
Imagine waking up every day feeling confident about your future health, and with no fears about heart disease. The facts are that even though heart disease is the leading cause of adult deaths, it is almost entirely preventable – and even reversible – if you know what you are doing.

Today, we want to share with you the first step toward making that dream a reality. Between Dr. Kahn and myself, we have over 50 years of experience. We know, first-hand, the dangers of ignoring your heart health.

Most of us have little outward reason to pay attention to our hearts until it’s too late – and we’re sitting in the hospital listening to a doctor tell us the next steps.

But Dr. Kahn and I have also seen the remarkable transformations that knowledge and support can catalyze in someone's health journey.

That’s why we’re thrilled to extend a personal invitation to you for the Reversing Heart Disease Naturally 2.0 Summit, which both Dr. Kahn and myself are hosting. And the most exciting part? You can attend the summit for free.

>>Save your free spot<<

Picture this: You, connected with over 40 world-renowned experts. And I am giving 6 very important sessions you don’t want to miss. We are passionately committed to changing lives through deep-rooted, evidence-based solutions.

In this summit, we've laid out a path for you to embark on a brighter, healthier future. With Live Q&A sessions, you’ll have the rare opportunity to pose your questions directly to us and our expert panel – and receive answers tailored just for you.

You’d be hard-pressed to find all of this knowledge, expertise, and compassionate advice assembled anywhere else. Here's a sneak peek of what's waiting for you:

• Access to breakthrough strategies targeting the root causes of your symptoms
  • A warm, understanding community sharing your path toward well-being
  • Groundbreaking tips to extend your healthspan and lifespan naturally.
If you have any risks of heart disease, or you want to make sure you don’t develop any such risk, this is your chance to embrace life-saving information. And, don’t forget to read my book, The End of Heart Disease.

Don't let this opportunity slip away! Join us for the Reversing Heart Disease Naturally 2.0 Summit, Now is the time to take charge of your health future, not later.
you cannot reverse heart disease. you may slow bad things down but you cant take it back if you get it. i have had 3 in past year

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cancer Conversation Season 3 Episode 5 Full Video

You had questions and Dr. Roney and our integrative cancer specialist, Trish, had answers.

The main topic this week was Low Dose Chemo, also called Fractionated Chemotherapy with Biological Response Modifier (FCBRM). Our knowledgeable and skilled team shared the ins and outs of this remarkable therapy. Some of the questions they answered included:

What is Low Dose Chemo?
What sets Low Dose Chemo/FCBRM apart from traditional chemotherapy?
What cancers respond well to this treatment?

If you are curious about low dose chemotherapy but missed this week’s live broadcast, you are in luck. The entire video is available NOW. Just click the box below to watch.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,
We are facing a global health crisis…
And it´s easy for someone to feel like things are NEVER going to get better than this.
But the truth is… it’s not over for us.
There IS hope!
Proven solutions for our health challenges are right there in nature. God has made them available for us.
So the fact that people with evil motives are trying to stop us from reaching these natural solutions should NEVER discourage us.
That’s why, it’s always such an honor to bring you these very important health insights that can save us and generations to come.
With that in mind, I have some exciting news for you today:

The first thing is that you can now watch our brand new Episode 5 and Bonus Episode 5, which are LIVE right now!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Top 8 Anti-Viral Nutrients to Prevent Illness

Encountering viruses is an everyday occurrence and a normal part of life. However, some people adapt well to the stress of a virus and fight it off while others struggle with this form of stressor.

Using these 8 antiviral compounds will help improve your body’s resilience and give you the immune power to adapt strong!!

Broccoli Cream Soup

This recipe tastes amazing and is choked full of powerful anti-inflammatory nutrients. Broccoli contains detoxifying agents that help protect our DNA.

Mushrooms help stimulate the immune system and garlic is a profound anti-microbial that helps our body reduce bad bacteria, viruses, yeast and parasites.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hey Jimi

In our modern world, over 140,000 new toxins and chemicals have polluted everything from our food to our air, turning our bodies into environments where cancer thrives.

And as a result, these toxins have transformed our bodies into environments where cancer not only develops but thrives.

The endgame if we don’t act now? A compromised life and future where we struggle with our health every day, affecting not only ourselves but everyone else who loves us.

But what if you can fight back and reclaim your health?

What if you wield the power to cleanse your body of these hazards, activating its natural defenses against cancer?

Because the truth is… you do.

And this Thursday at 7pm, holistic cancer coach Nathan Crane and world-renowned cancer expert and researcher Dr. Dana Flavin will show you how to tap into that power in a F.REE webinar.

Register now for F.REE and learn how you can:

• Identifying and eliminating hidden toxins in your life
  • Activating your body's natural anti-cancer mechanisms
  • Creating a healthier, cancer-resistant future for yourself and your loved ones

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Say 'Thank You' To Your Immune System
Sayer Ji announces National Immune System Day on March 11th! It's the perfect opportunity to honor your body's natural defenses and take proactive steps to support your immune health. Join us in raising awareness about the importance of immune system wellness and discover how you can optimize your health journey!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sleep Apnea and Sudden Cardiac Arrest

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

Sudden cardiac arrest kills some 450,000 Americans a year.

The link between obstructive sleep apnea and sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) is beginning to become clearer. It was cited as a contributing factor in the deaths of actress Carrie Fisher, NFL linebacker Reggie White, comedian John Candy, and the Grateful Dead’s Jerry Garcia.

Special: Change How Your Brain Ages in a Matter of Days

In recent years, publication of a long-term study brought the connection between sleep apnea and sudden cardiac death (SCD) — when the individual does not survive SCA — into a brighter light. The study followed 10,701 adult men and women for 15 years. Of those, 78% suffered from obstructive sleep apnea.

Researchers’ analysis found people with sleep apnea were at significantly greater risk of SCD. Over the 15-year follow up period, 142 people experienced SCA. Some cases were fatal, while others were resuscitated.

The three strongest predictors of risk for SCD were being 60 years or older, having low blood oxygen levels, and having at least 20 episodes of apnea per hour.

There is also an association between sleep apnea and atrial fibrillation (AFib), a heartbeat irregularity that causes stroke and other heart-related problems, including SCD.

Researchers say early identification and treatment of sleep apnea are key to reducing the risk for a dangerous cardiac event.

VU Sponsors