Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
SHARE THIS ALERT facebook twitter
Hi Jim,
As we gather around the table this Thanksgiving, the food on the table should bring us together, not make us sick.
That’s why we worked with our allies in Congress to reintroduce the Protect America’s Children from Toxic Pesticides Act (PACTPA).
Senator Cory Booker (D-NJ) reintroduced PACTPA just in time for Thanksgiving, which would protect both people and the environment from the harms of pesticides. PACTPA offers the most comprehensive pesticide protections since the founding of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)!
Tell your senators to co-sponsor PACTPA!
Weak protections from pesticides have led to pesticide use becoming dangerously enmeshed in our food system. As you prepare to sit down around the Thanksgiving table, just look at what pesticides could be lingering in your Thanksgiving meal:
  • The turkey you may be serving was probably perfectly healthy but — unless you bought an organic turkey — it was still probably raised on some of the nearly 2 million pounds of medically important antibiotics that the U.S. uses on turkeys every year.
  • Your apple, cherry, or peach pies are at risk for containing residue of fludioxonil, a pesticide thought to have hormone-disrupting effects.
  • Traces of Thiabendazole — a fungicide known to disrupt hormones — have been found on sweet potatoes.
  • Studies have shown that pesticides difenoconazole (which shows up in potatoes) and fenbuconazole (which has been detected on cranberries) could cause cancer.
  • The neonictinoid pesticides that are responsible for declining pollinator populations have been found on winter squash and onions.
  • Your greens may contain traces of the neurotoxic organophosphates chlorpyrifos and acephate.
It’s overwhelming, but through the fog of all these pesticides, one thing remains clear: we need pesticide reform in order to protect ourselves, the environment, and pollinators. We support PACTPA as the best way to implement those protections, but this groundbreaking legislation needs co-sponsors to help the protections provided by PACTPA be made into law!
Tell your senators to co-sponsor PACTPA!
Together, we can build a better food system.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Picture this:

You’re at home wrapped up in a soft cotton blanket, you’re holding a warm stoneware mug filled with your favorite herbal tea, and the steam is gently wafting above, carrying the scent to your face and curling your lips into a smile.

It’s such a simple yet relaxing image, isn’t it?

Come to think of it, some of the most nourishing, wholesome, and relaxing parts of life are all related to nature and the plant kingdom, such as walking through a forest, taking a dip in the sea, and gazing at the night sky.
But how often do we really take the time to stop, pay attention, and really enjoy the beauty of nature that's all around us? How often do we pause to feel gratitude for Mother Nature and everything she provides?

In the spirit of Thanksgiving coming up (at least here in the states), I wanted to share a bit of my gratitude for Nature and the plants that we all love so dearly.

In today’s blog post, we discuss all of the ways nature touches every aspect of our lives, from the clothing we wear to the very air we breathe.

So grab your cup of tea, cozy up, and enjoy this warming winter read.

Take care,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi
Our host Nathan Crane is hosting a live Webcast with Dr. Joel Furhman, Dr. Michael Karlfeldt, and 2-time cancer survivor Elaine Gibson, and it’s happening right now.

So click below to join us as we answer top questions from the community and deliver even more breakthroughs on preventing and conquering cancer.

Go here to join the live broadcast

And just in case you’re seeing this late, you can rewind and rewatch as much as you want until tomorrow night.​

Hope to see you there!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hospitals are financially incentivized by the government to “treat” covid patients (often killing them)​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Health officials “baffled” by surging disease in LA’s most vaccinated communities​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ben Armstrong interviewed by Mike Adams on Revelations, End Times and coming Biblical events

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Several other countries besides Austria now forcing covid “vaccines” on citizens​

Here is comes

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years

Several other countries besides Austria now forcing covid “vaccines” on citizens​

Here is comes
I think its going to become very widespread.
Our politicians keep saying we have no vaccine mandates, people have a free choice to get vaccinated or not. Nobody is forcing you.
Yeah right, choose not to and lose your job, can't travel, can't shop, can't visit.
Screenshot_20211120-191617~2.png
Its been very interesting too in recent weeks hearing about outbreaks at parties, music venues and other gatherings, where they are all fully double vaxxed, and media alerts issued for those who attended to go and get immediately tested. Football players, all double vaxxed, a member tests positive so they all go into isolation for 10 days.
Yeah it seems to be working well doesn't it!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think its going to become very widespread.
Our politicians keep saying we have no vaccine mandates, people have a free choice to get vaccinated or not. Nobody is forcing you.
Yeah right, choose not to and lose your job, can't travel, can't shop, can't visit.
View attachment 188099
Its been very interesting too in recent weeks hearing about outbreaks at parties, music venues and other gatherings, where they are all fully double vaxxed, and media alerts issued for those who attended to go and get immediately tested. Football players, all double vaxxed, a member tests positive so they all go into isolation for 10 days.
Yeah it seems to be working well doesn't it!
It's not whether it works or not they just want you to take it, hmmm, does something seem wrong here, maybe really wrong?

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
It's not whether it works or not they just want you to take it, hmmm, does something seem wrong here, maybe really wrong?
It sure does. There is way too many illogical things they are doing to believe the reasons they give for the things they do or expect us to do. Its all about the passports, getting people used to doing everything using them.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Congress has a bill in the works to require full vaxx to fly. Might as well tell me I can't work anymore as I will not take the jab. Tests aren't free unless you have symptoms and cost $145 USD so getting tested every week would be $580 a month. Nope, I ain't doing that either.

I read that in Romania you have to prove you've been jabbed, tested, or recovered from the Wuhan Flu to buy gasoline. WTF! At least they are showing some sense by allowing natural immunity which no one else seems to think is acceptable.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Heavy metals found in all name brand spices

Folks, it's important to grow your own or buy from farmers, herbalists or other organic sources

Herbs and spices are incredibly important for your health, but our wonderful FDA isn't even monitoring what is in the herbs and spices sellers are foisting on the public

BUYER BEWARE

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Congress has a bill in the works to require full vaxx to fly. Might as well tell me I can't work anymore as I will not take the jab. Tests aren't free unless you have symptoms and cost $145 USD so getting tested every week would be $580 a month. Nope, I ain't doing that either.

I read that in Romania you have to prove you've been jabbed, tested, or recovered from the Wuhan Flu to buy gasoline. WTF! At least they are showing some sense by allowing natural immunity which no one else seems to think is acceptable.
That's crazy how much they charge for a test. Its a con, people can buy their own test kits now with 3 per pack for $35 to $40 here!
Our airlines here wont let unvaccinated fly.
Sorry to hear your looking at not having a job in future, that sucks.
Having to be vaxxed to buy fuel. It looks like the whole world is quickly following suit with full vax mandates doesn't it.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years

Folks, it's important to grow your own or buy from farmers, herbalists or other organic sources

Herbs and spices are incredibly important for your health, but our wonderful FDA isn't even monitoring what is in the herbs and spices sellers are foisting on the public

BUYER BEWARE
I heard a lot of spices these days are fake. Tumeric in particular, containing toxic dyes.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It sure does. There is way too many illogical things they are doing to believe the reasons they give for the things they do or expect us to do. Its all about the passports, getting people used to doing everything using them.
Just like times of Hitler, had to carry papers all the time :mad:

Can't everyone see the communism involved here?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

BUYER BEWARE
Thank you Lucy, so many herbs are so easy to grow I think everyone should grow their own when possible.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Just like times of Hitler, had to carry papers all the time :mad:

Can't everyone see the communism involved here?
No they can't. But the way the pro vaxers are acting now is outrageous! They are calling anyone not vaxxed Neo Nazis and White supremacists, yet its them that act like them. Its bizzare. Our Premier has labelled us Neo Nazis and White Supremacists as have many others, even the media!
Check this one out, the guy being labelled a Nazi is actually Jewish!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
May be an image of text

Wishing everyone a HAPPY AND HEALTHY THANKSGIVING

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Your Daily Motivation​

Thursday​

November-25-2021
The right person is someone with whom you feel comfortable growing.

Only you can heal yourself, but the right person can motivate you and support you through your journey. They will make you see yourself in a positive light even when you struggle to believe in yourself.

They will make you believe that you deserve to be loved. The right person will make you fall in love with yourself too.

They will give you the courage to be your best self. Their words and actions will make you happier and healthier.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Happy Thanksgiving!
Healthy Recipes & Substitutes​

Hi JimI-

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the US! It’s the holiday season: a season of gathering and celebration. And wherever there is a celebration occasion, there is almost always also food!

This week I want to share some of my favorite Thanksgiving/winter recipes, and healthy ingredient swaps in common holiday-time meals. I'll also go over what to do when you get sick and how to boost the immune system, since this season it's extra important to be proactive!

Without further ado, here is this week's podcast. If you try any of the recipes I'd love to hear how they turn out!

>> Click here to check out the podcast <<

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Practicing Gratitude on Thanksgiving is a Powerful Action for Health & Happiness​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

AIP Apple Crisp​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey there,

Just dropping by to wish you a blessed Thanksgiving! Whew, what a year it’s been… But now it’s time for us to take some much-deserved time to relax, celebrate, and of course show our gratitude. To mark the occasion, here’s a selection of the most popular content and articles from this month:

1. 24 Show-Stopping Thanksgiving Turkey Recipes

2. Hard Boiled Eggs vs. Blueberries: See What Foods Help Your Body Burn More Fat and Store Less Fat

3. How to Make an Epic Paleo Thanksgiving

4. Weird Coffee Trick to Boost Metabolism

5. 31 Thanksgiving Side Dishes You’ll Want to Make All Year Round

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
World’s Tiniest Pacemaker a Revolution for Cardiac Patients

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

A pacemaker is a device that sends electrical impulses to the heart to maintain the proper heartbeat and rhythm. It’s implanted under the skin during a minor surgical procedure to create a “pocket,” and is attached to the heart using wires, also called leads.

A new generation of pacemakers that are just a fraction of the size of conventional devices are revolutionizing pacemakers for cardiac patients. These pacemakers are implanted nonsurgically, without the use of wires, thus reducing the risk of complications or infections.

One pacemaker which has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration is the size of a large vitamin and adjusts pacing therapy to each person’s activity levels. It’s also safe for MRI scans, unlike traditional pacemakers.

Special: Simple Tips to Improve Your Sleep, Lessen Stress and Anxiety

Another tiny pacemaker still in clinical trials heralds the first retrievable nonsurgical pacemaker technology. The data indicates that when compared to traditional pacemakers, it offers patients improved quality of life immediately after implant and over time.

These small pacemakers are inserted with a catheter through an incision in the groin that carries it up to the right ventricle of the heart.

Although conventional pacemakers pose few risks, they can result in some complications stemming from implantation, when infections or skin breakdown can occur. The risk is highest around the lead wires that run from the generator through a vein to the heart. Leads can also break, dislodge, or contribute to a vein blockage.

Though people wearing conventional pacemakers can enjoy an active lifestyle, they do have to make some accommodations, like avoiding strenuous full-contact sports or devices that could interfere with its electrical activity. It also might have to be replaced after several years, which may again require surgery.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi JimI​
Affecting more than 200,000 a year, gluten intolerance is an immune reaction to eating gluten, a protein found in wheat, barley, and rye.

Over time, the immune reaction to eating gluten creates inflammation that damages the small intestine’s lining, leading to medical complications.

It also causes malabsorption, preventing the assimilation of some nutrients.

The classic symptom is diarrhea.

Other symptoms include bloating, gas, fatigue, low blood count (anemia), and osteoporosis. Many people have no symptoms at all.

The condition can last a lifetime.

Now, most doctors prescribe a strict gluten-free diet that can help manage symptoms and promote intestinal healing.

But is there another way?

To answer that question, our friend Dr. Pedram Shojai is getting the word out to people like you with a revealing 9-part documentary series.

INTERCONNECTED: The Power to Heal From Within starts exactly one week from today, and you can get a front row seat by signing up right here.

This information could change your life, especially if you or a loved one are currently suffering from chronic inflammation-related diseases.

So please, take a minute, watch the powerful trailer, and get signed up to watch INTERCONNECTED: The Power to Heal From Within.

Go here to watch a mini-preview and register now

See you there,

The Conquering Cancer team​

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Cancer expert says U.K. seeing spike in “non-covid deaths,” nobody willing to call out vaccine elephant in the room​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Imagine a life with less: less stuff, less clutter, less stress and debt and discontent—a life with fewer distractions.

Now, imagine a life with more: more time, more meaningful relationships, more growth and contribution and contentment—a life of passion. What you’re imagining is an intentional life, and to get there, you’ll have to let go of some clutter that’s in the way. That also means letting go of people who aren’t serving your happiness, to make more room for those that do.

This week on The Dhru Purohit Podcast, Dhru sat down with Joshua Fields Millburn and Ryan Nicodemus, known to their audience as The Minimalists, to talk about how to live a fuller, more meaningful life with less.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

STUDY: Injecting sulfur into the atmosphere (as Bill Gates is doing) is a recipe for climate disaster​

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
@Jimi
Hi Jimi. Was an interesting time today at the pathology lab here. Im still ok, just had a few month blood test to make sure all is ok.
The lady nurse doing it though sparked up when she had to ask me the usual now covid questions before it. Positive though, not in a bad way. She actually said "oh, this is nice!" After my replies. She started talking about the recent mandates here and issues with the Jabs.
One thing she said, and I'm gathering by what she has first hand seen there in the pathology lab, was "these vaccines are definitely not a one fits all, they are telling me to get my children vaxxed, NO WAY is that going to happen! I've seen enough to say no!" Then another nurse interrupted us, I could tell it was intentional from our conversation..."aren't you due for your break now!?" She said "no I just had one im good".
We kept talking, my bloods were well and truly taken and I could have gone, she wanted to keep talking. We did, then she said about how they are not properly tested, the jabs and to her are still experimental, she does not believe they are at all safe for everyone, we then got interrupted again the same way. She said the same "no im ok" and kept talking. She then said "our Govt and health officials are lying and telling us spin, they are making us hate each other creating a vaxxed people vs unvaccinated. The vaxxed are hating us for no scientific reason other than listening to the bs from those in charge. We got shut down eventually. But as I left the look on her face said it all as she told me to look after myself.
I lost time how long we talked but she told me at one stage about seeing footage from a nurse friend at a Melbourne protest that showed her actual footage from her friends phone of police, 15 of them!!!! Ganging up on a 12 yr old kid, GIRL, at a recent protest, the kid laying on the ground and police shaking pepper spray cans in front of her face warning her not to move or they'd spray her! Anyway, that was the end of our conversation. All true. I walked away blown away hearing it from her :confused:

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
These @SteveS45
Do you know, seriously, you are the most difficult to tag in member here iv encountered!
Im now after trying with difficulty wonder why!?
Anyway mate, these are what I use....
IMG_20211126_174906_154~2.jpg

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Nearly 200 State Lawmakers Tell Biden to Put Immediate Halt to Mandate

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Your Daily Motivation​

Friday​

November-26-2021
What works for others may not work for you. Everyone is different. You don't have to catch up with anyone.

There is no need to run that race. Focus on what you really want and work towards achieving your goals, at your pace. Consider your own individual circumstances and your core values.

Your experiences and resources are unique to you. Blindly imitating others can leave you feeling stuck and dissatisfied.

Don’t be afraid of being different. Be patient enough to learn what you’re really into.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Friends,

We are revisiting the episode, "Heal Your Gut By Healing Your Brain." Are we focusing too much on gut health? Probiotics, pre-biotics, enzymes, elimination diets… everyone these days seems to be "healing their gut." but what exactly does that mean?

One thing I love to teach my doctors is that you have to fix the brain to fix the gut. Many of us know that your gut is your second brain, and the gut brain connection is very real. Are we doing this whole "gut healing" thing wrong?? You bet.

You’ll hear why in this episode!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Kansas passes bill to protect workers from Biden’s COVID shot mandate​

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:
That's a start, now if everyone just stands up to this tyranny maybe we can end this communism.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED EVENT + DOWNLOAD
Who Decides Your Child is Next?
Parents, scientists, doctors, and drug manufacturers. Four groups of people with very different stories. C*V!D is a new shot your child needs - or so says the FDA. But this is not just an issue of government vs parent or parent versus government. This is about your children. Their health and their future. This time doctors and scientists paraded one after the other testifying before the FDA. But unlike most public hearings, you probably didn't hear very much about what was going on. But, don't take it from them - look at the data yourself. Is this safe for our kids? No one can say for sure. What we do know is that we need to preserve the sacred right of parents to choose what is best for themselves and their families. Once you download you'll have access to the COVID Revealed docuseries, airing November 30.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Leonardo da Vinci & The New Biology​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Fast Foods Are Tainted With Chemicals

By Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen, MDs

When Massimo Stano took the gold medal in race walking at the Tokyo Olympics last summer, he flat-footed his way across 12.4 miles in 81 minutes and 0.05 seconds — an astounding 10 mph.

That's how fast you want to walk away from fast foods.

Special: Add This to Your Coffee and Boost Metabolism + Burn Stomach Fat 9X Faster?

A new study in the Journal of Exposure Science and Environmental Epidemiology tested fast food to see if it contained 11 potentially harmful chemicals (phthalates and their replacement plasticizers). The chemicals migrate from packaging into the food, and are linked to a long list of health problems including fertility issues, metabolic disruption, and (for kids) learning, attention, and behavioral problems.

Overall, the tested samples of hamburgers, fries, chicken nuggets, chicken burritos, and cheese pizza were polluted with 10 of those chemicals. Meats such as chicken burritos and cheeseburgers were the most contaminated. Cheese pizza had the lowest levels of all chemicals that were investigated.

So do yourself and your kids a favor: Ditch fast foods pronto and work on limiting the foods you buy that are packaged in plastics.

Biomarkers of phthalates exposure are detected in virtually all of the U.S. population. Let's see how fast you can walk away from them — starting now.

But you can't do it alone. Write your government representatives and let them know that although some phthalates are banned from toys and other products, they're still used in food packaging.

Stronger regulations are needed to keep phthalates and replacement plasticizers out of our foods.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Why am I difficult to Tag?
I can start typing Jimi, like Jim.. and it comes up with his avatar and user name, or anyone elses, just the first few letters.
I start typing yours and I get every Steve under the sun but yours. It wont come up auto for me. I sometimes forget the S45 bit then have find a post from you to see what the full username is.
I guess though its just admiting I have a crap memory. :giggle:

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
The New Omicron covid strain.

I listened to an interview last night with health officials from Sth Africa where its from.
They said they couldn't believe how the world is reacting to it.
They said yes it is a bit more easily transmissible but that it is ultra mild in symptoms and the weakest strain there is! It poses no danger, its causing no hospitalisation. Listening to them speak it sounded weaker than a common cold to be honest.
They said there is nothing to fear with it at all and the world was overreacting creating fear out of nothing and why aren't they listening to us!

The media madness has started already.
Screenshot_20211128-095430~2.png
Screenshot_20211128-095406~2.png

VU Sponsors