Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's like trick or treating but at the zoo. I have never been but think the kidlets will enjoy it

Soap and water befor you go.
Don't want the rugrats captured and put back in the baboon cage by accident.

One of my best days ever was when I found vaping and was able to kick tobacco.
Another was when I quit buying overpriced pro juice and started DIY.
Now, I've stopped the DIY, crazy flavorings crap and have gone full blown unflavored.
Just "mixed" just shy of 1,000ml in roughly 1/2 hour......without notes, math, and did it while watching a game.

Rooboy IS awesome.....without a doubt......but ol' Hawk is pretty awesome as well.......

Just sayin..........

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ewwwwww Saint :(
I was kneeling down and that guy was in my face crawling up that planter
Settling in with a cup of coffee, getting kids ready for bed, and there's a six pack waiting for me in the fridge for after they go to bed. Tomorrow taking them to boo at the zoo, pray for me
Is that a common thing for zoos or are you a Michigander? They're having one at John Ball Zoo or maybe Binder Park Zoo, My kid has four legs so she just gets french fries or something on Halloween... She's a big baby though so she may not enjoy being scared. Thunder Bumbies are enough to have her shaking in her boots

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was kneeling down and that guy was in my face crawling up that planter
Is that a common thing for zoos or are you a Michigander? They're having one at John Ball Zoo or maybe Binder Park Zoo, My kid has four legs so she just gets french fries or something on Halloween... She's a big baby though so she may not enjoy being scared. Thunder Bumbies are enough to have her shaking in her boots

I think it's pretty common for zoos in general, tony said they have the same thing at New Orleans zoo. Luckily this is supposed to be a non scary thing, the kids never had a problem with Halloween decorations or scary stuff til this year, now lil man is freaking out every time

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I think it's pretty common for zoos in general, tony said they have the same thing at New Orleans zoo. Luckily this is supposed to be a non scary thing, the kids never had a problem with Halloween decorations or scary stuff til this year, now lil man is freaking out every time
Poor lil dude! I'm sure if Momma Always is there to hold his hand, he'll see the fun in it all... pretty sure hehe good luck!

stephanie932

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Good morning, knuckles!!!

It's been a glorious weekend!!! Mike has been at the river lot and I have been cleaning and shopping and cooking! Love these awesome autumn days of temps in the mid 70s!!!

Enjoy all of your football today!

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
438f5f687e846053ec38fad9f59e2765.jpg

bd4ba3fca643633c275269bac5f46d32.jpg

c79a12f8d78cb2f59086f0aaed690b0c.jpg

c06d972d9d0fff277dc4a38d7404cd6e.jpg

53107760fd928faebee069596c36cf69.jpg

c38ab1c653ed2f74402d31f1cc950934.jpg

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm so happy 'cause today
I've found my friends ...
They're knuckle heads
I'm so ugly, but that's okay, 'cause so are you ...
We've broken our mirrors
Sunday morning is everyday for all I care ...
And I'm not scared
Light my candles, in a daze
'Cause I've found dog

Yeah, yeah, yeah [6x]

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
btw @SaintSkinny51792 do you wake very early, or stay up very late?
I'm an early morning guy, that and I can't find the snooze button on my four legged alarm clock... There have been (and will be) many mornings I make coffee at 4 am and am in the greenhouse by 6 because I get bored
bugger

hope you find one
thanks! I'm sure that if I don't have one small enough then my neighbor does. If he doesn't... I'll figure it out ;) one good thing about being broke for so long is it forces me to tap into my potential. I've gotten good at doing whatever needs doing with whatever it is I have to do the job... which usually isn't the right tool but it works in the end

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
btw @SaintSkinny51792 do you wake very early, or stay up very late?

Hopefully, I'm about to be a very early wakerupper.
Co-worker leaving my department and I'm trying to take his rotation.
M-F.....4:00am to 1:00pm.
No weekends or evenings and the first 2 hours completely by myself with no distractions.
Set schedule that would allow for some part time action somewhere for extra $$$$$

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No weekends or evenings and the first 2 hours completely by myself with no distractions.
Set schedule that would allow for some part time action somewhere for extra $$$$$

up at the sparrow's fart

but you are about a hundred hours before DAT [doggie actual time] in your PST

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Youll have to be there at 4? thats a bit early even for me
Plus...hunting in Scottish skirts is difficult.
scar tissue builds up quick enough. you'll just walk like this until it does:zombie:lmao
probably not much of this either:bingo:

Claudia P

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
HI knuckles.
I'm a little stabby too. But I just got a fresh packet of Tim Tams, so that should help.
I'm a lot stabby today. A dear mostly online friend, a poodle breeder I have known online and on the phone for at least 12 years, is quickly losing her battle with lung cancer. She is a super person, honest, kind, caring, and this just isn't fair. :(

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm a lot stabby today. A dear mostly online friend, a poodle breeder I have known online and on the phone for at least 12 years, is quickly losing her battle with lung cancer. She is a super person, honest, kind, caring, and this just isn't fair. :(
((((Oh Claudia))))

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

really sorry to hear that CP

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
this block of stab wood really likes hawkie

Arrived at USPS Destination Facility OMAHA, NE 68108 October 17, 2016 11:25 pm
Arrived at USPS Facility LOGAN, IA 51546 October 17, 2016 9:25 am
Departed USPS Facility OMAHA, NE 68108 October 17, 2016 2:41 am
Arrived at USPS Destination Facility OMAHA, NE 68108 October 16, 2016 9:47 pm
Arrived at USPS Origin Facility SANTA CLARITA, CA 91383 October 15, 2016 8:58 pm
Acceptance VISALIA, CA 93291 October 14, 2016 3:42 pm
Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item October 14, 2016

stephanie932

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

You deserve to be "a lot stabby"........It isn't fair! Big hugs, sweetie!

VU Sponsors