Become a Patron!

The best and worst of the 'style' clones on 3F.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
As of late the amount of cheap 'style' clone rebuildable atomizers I have seen popping up on 3FVape has hit an all time high, so I thought I would list the best and the shittest of those I have tried.

Best rebuildables:

Elite Gen 2 28.5mm RDA $10.59
Velocity 24 25.7mm RDA $10.59 (SS) / $11.59 (Black)
Frakenskull 22mm RDA with 3D printed squonk mod (Good RDA with a decent mod) $18.99
The many Goon 24mm RDA clones $8.99-$20
Kryten RDA $10.59
Velocity V2 22mm $10.99 (SS) / $11.99 (Black)
Velocity V3 24mm $8-$10
Sith 24mm RDA $8.99
Alpine RDTA $10-$11
Goon LP 24mm RDA $8-$11
Baal V4 24mm RDA $10.59

Shit rebuildables:

Goon V3 / V4 24 RDA (Goons with horrible build quality and bottom airflow) $8-$12
SXK Hobo RDA $3.99 (Horrible build quality)
Panglao RDTA $9-$10 (I've used authentics and the clone I got had a world of problems those didn't)
VGod RDA clones $8-$15 (All of these are shit, the build quality is wonky and the positive post on one of mine snapped in half)
SXK El Cabron RDA $6.59 (Same deal as their Hobo clone)
SXK M-Atty RDA $8.99 (Never used an authentic, build quality was okay, just a shit vape)
SXK Shift RDA $8.99 (The WORST modern RDA I have EVER used)
Mason 30mm Dumptank RTA (Own an authentic 30mm and 40mm, love the 40mm and the 30mm is alright but leaky. The 30mm clone is ten times worse than the authentic with leaking and the build quality is noticeably worse on it than the authentic)

There's also plenty of cheap authentics going I can recommend:

Medusa RDTA $20.99
Troll RTA $23-$25
Skywalker RDA $19.99
Merlin RDTA $34.99
Warcraft RTA $21.89
Tornado Hero RDTA $24.99
Many more..

I made this for all the rebuildable fans staring at some of those cheap deals and wondering 'is this any good?' or 'is this too good to be true?' to help out. These of course are my OPINIONS, but I've been vaping nearly five years and only on rebuildables so I feel I have some credit in this field.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
lol I've got that Shift coming in the mail

I had the coils sitting almost on the bottom of the deck, as far from my mouth as possible, and I was getting spitback so bad I could lean over the trash and watch it drain down in a stream.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I've never used an authentic, and there have been a few cases where a seemingly well made clone inexplicably preformed far worse than its authentic counterpart which would work fine or even great.. There's also the chance I got a dud. I don't know, all I know is every SXK product I've ordered SAVE one (which was JUST decent) was absolute trash and this one was spitback city, was a bitch to build and was made by small children high on ketamine.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
As of late the amount of cheap 'style' clone rebuildable atomizers I have seen popping up on 3FVape has hit an all time high, so I thought I would list the best and the shittest of those I have tried.

Best rebuildables:

Elite Gen 2 28.5mm RDA $10.59
Velocity 24 25.7mm RDA $10.59 (SS) / $11.59 (Black)
Frakenskull 22mm RDA with 3D printed squonk mod (Good RDA with a decent mod) $18.99
The many Goon 24mm RDA clones $8.99-$20
Kryten RDA $10.59
Velocity V2 22mm $10.99 (SS) / $11.99 (Black)
Velocity V3 24mm $8-$10
Sith 24mm RDA $8.99
Alpine RDTA $10-$11
Goon LP 24mm RDA $8-$11
Baal V4 24mm RDA $10.59

Shit rebuildables:

Goon V3 / V4 24 RDA (Goons with horrible build quality and bottom airflow) $8-$12
SXK Hobo RDA $3.99 (Horrible build quality)
Panglao RDTA $9-$10 (I've used authentics and the clone I got had a world of problems those didn't)
VGod RDA clones $8-$15 (All of these are shit, the build quality is wonky and the positive post on one of mine snapped in half)
SXK El Cabron RDA $6.59 (Same deal as their Hobo clone)
SXK M-Atty RDA $8.99 (Never used an authentic, build quality was okay, just a shit vape)
SXK Shift RDA $8.99 (The WORST modern RDA I have EVER used)
Mason 30mm Dumptank RTA (Own an authentic 30mm and 40mm, love the 40mm and the 30mm is alright but leaky. The 30mm clone is ten times worse than the authentic with leaking and the build quality is noticeably worse on it than the authentic)

There's also plenty of cheap authentics going I can recommend:

Medusa RDTA $20.99
Troll RTA $23-$25
Skywalker RDA $19.99
Merlin RDTA $34.99
Warcraft RTA $21.89
Tornado Hero RDTA $24.99
Many more..

I made this for all the rebuildable fans staring at some of those cheap deals and wondering 'is this any good?' or 'is this too good to be true?' to help out. These of course are my OPINIONS, but I've been vaping nearly five years and only on rebuildables so I feel I have some credit in this field.
Thanks for making this list! Very helpful!

VU Sponsors