Become a Patron!

I want to see everyone's wood....... (Stabwood, wood, mixed ) Regulated, Mechanical, Wood look alike

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It looks very magazine-ish with the mod, though. I’d hate to be the one to clean those. Rust smells weird when it gets wet.
It's not rust woman....They are copper.......

bb6cb048aa055290bffab0370b2d5107.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:giggle::giggle::giggle:. whats-a-matter Manny, don't like her talking about your rusty pipe ! :giggle::giggle::giggle:

gotta admit though, that copper looks kinda fucked up, crusty wish.
I think it looks like plumbing copper and gave the image a commercial advertising look....

She knows I never mean anything bad. ..... I liked her comment and she likes Puerto Ricans.......

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I think it looks like plumbing copper and gave the image a commercial advertising look....

She knows I never mean anything bad. ..... I liked her comment and she likes Puerto Ricans.......

Yep, the dirty copper pipes gave it an artsy look. You usually pick out good spots for photos.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:giggle::giggle::giggle:. whats-a-matter Manny, don't like her talking about your rusty pipe ! :giggle::giggle::giggle:

gotta admit though, that copper looks kinda fucked up, crusty wish.
She can talk about my rusty pipes all she likes......As long as she doesn't talk about the size....

No man likes when a woman says man you have small pipe...

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had no idea that is 12 years old. I thought it must be like a 2018. I was fucking waiting for you to set the copper straight! copper corrodes not rusts. Shit man, people get their chemistry right. Or they slept that class? In Illinois they have all these crazy, expensive laws. Glad to be out of there. All conductors of permanent install both Hi/Lo voltage must be in EMT raceways. All installed components must be supplied by corresponding licensed trade. Even your own. No DIY. You could not have installed that in IL. AFAIK. The little bladder tank is pressure equalizer? No hammer? You did a great job.

Why are you folks hating on PR? That is uncool! Sure, a lot of bad shit but really mostly good people over there. Not every boricua is a dealer. Not even close. Watch too much CNN. Go watch FOX. Manny are you seriously PR? I thought you were but was not sure? Wait, I think you actually told me you were a long time ago. That's cool. I know you must speak espanol. Like everyone you ignore me when I do because you get embarrassed? Everyone is that wat about it. Fuckit, who cares?

Sara, I am glad that did not break your spirit. I am truly sorry. It seems when it rains it pours. Your family is how family should be. My family did not want my sick old brother. So my old crippled ass took him in. I will not let anyone on the street, if I know about it personally. Have so many unused rooms, why not? I do not say oh people will steal and such. No, they have gratitude! I am just glad you are okay. If you hit your head, maybe different outcome!

Knock on wood means pray on the bible. It really does.
The reason my posts are like a delve into my consciousness is my illness. Here you see what I am really like now. I wish you folks knew me 25 years ago and saw the difference. Not to blow my own horn but I was a brilliant man. Now reduced to a Wheelchair and dictating speech. to text.

So, I am Schmuck. Keith egged me on. Yesterday, We went back to Chicago(9 hour ride) and relived this gentleman of his Duke SX II and the EHPro ColdSteel 120 plus a few other things. Now I know how inefficient DNA75C is! The 21700 lasts literally 5 times as long in a no name chip! The SX450J has the parasitic drain issue. It seems actually only some no name chips check all the boxes here and there. Maybe they are biting their nails trying to live up to their namesakes and overstep themselves. Don't know. Well 250C and 580J are the current best stuff anyhow and fine FAIK. now YIHI has he 580J. Where is Evolv's answer already? The 250C is a bit "long in the tooth" by this industries standards, no? Maybe they just went with "future proof" to tide themselves over. Since it can handle 4x cells at over 400W. It could run 4x26650 no problem. That is huge right there..Not even "portable" really IMO.

Actually I like the ColdSteel better than the SL class! I just had someone grab one for comparison. So did Jai Haze. Great minds think alike! Even though mine is quickly becoming diminished. He is obviously much "sharper" than I. I am not reviewing stuff, so....
That ambitionz idiot. That was Hazes pet peeve with it. They parted company with him, thus just now removing his name. Hence it interested me. Otherwise that would have killed it for me too. I would like to see Haze revisit it now. Yes, just the lack of the idiots name emblazoned upon it. He already liked it better than the YIHI .AT 3x the cost. He simply dreaded the namesake upon it. I would have despised it as well. Now, what might he think? I actually like it. The Duke II, you can plainly see is not as nice as the Duke 26650. However if you were not aware of that, it is indeed fancier than the Primo. Just too large for a single 18650 IMO. I would much rather have a Solar Storm. Luckily I now have several of them. Again, Manny was he one that got me started! Thanks Bro! I would highly recommend anyone a Tesla Punk mini as their beginner Mod. I really like the Paranormal too but I keep killing them. So I keep plenty on hand. They are only $35 each in cases of 10 Wholesale. The markup on this stuff is nuts. A good, active Vape shop, just B&M turns $75,000 profit a week. Good business while it lasted. I personally I am not worried about bans.Doubtful my state will, they just legalized leaves. I am sitting on at least several hundred gallons of e-juice now and a few thousand coils for the tank I like plus everything needed to rebuild it 40 times.. The day we feared10 years ago has finally come folks!

I apologize that my posts are so long as of late, a lot on my mind but at least mostly OT!

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like 1/2 or 3/4" pipe inlet? 2-/2" coming in here LOL. It is okay, no Human has that size. Perhaps Donkey, never have measured. Rather not be kicked in the face! Short but sweet this time :)

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
i think this is all of them, and maybe a double somewhere.
and yeah, i painted the top and bottom plate. i tested the paint and it seemed very durable. but then it got F'd up and i don't even know how. :gaah:

20191020_150000.jpg 20191020_150011.jpg 20191020_150028.jpg 20191020_150036.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
NO hammer the hammer is at the washing machine lines....but even the circulation pump was a waste since it's instant....but threw in an expansion tank.....

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had no idea that is 12 years old. I thought it must be like a 2018. I was fucking waiting for you to set the copper straight! copper corrodes not rusts. Shit man, people get their chemistry right. Or they slept that class? In Illinois they have all these crazy, expensive laws. Glad to be out of there. All conductors of permanent install both Hi/Lo voltage must be in EMT raceways. All installed components must be supplied by corresponding licensed trade. Even your own. No DIY. You could not have installed that in IL. AFAIK. The little bladder tank is pressure equalizer? No hammer? You did a great job.

Why are you folks hating on PR? That is uncool! Sure, a lot of bad shit but really mostly good people over there. Not every boricua is a dealer. Not even close. Watch too much CNN. Go watch FOX. Manny are you seriously PR? I thought you were but was not sure? Wait, I think you actually told me you were a long time ago. That's cool. I know you must speak espanol. Like everyone you ignore me when I do because you get embarrassed? Everyone is that wat about it. Fuckit, who cares?

Sara, I am glad that did not break your spirit. I am truly sorry. It seems when it rains it pours. Your family is how family should be. My family did not want my sick old brother. So my old crippled ass took him in. I will not let anyone on the street, if I know about it personally. Have so many unused rooms, why not? I do not say oh people will steal and such. No, they have gratitude! I am just glad you are okay. If you hit your head, maybe different outcome!

Knock on wood means pray on the bible. It really does.
The reason my posts are like a delve into my consciousness is my illness. Here you see what I am really like now. I wish you folks knew me 25 years ago and saw the difference. Not to blow my own horn but I was a brilliant man. Now reduced to a Wheelchair and dictating speech. to text.

So, I am Schmuck. Keith egged me on. Yesterday, We went back to Chicago(9 hour ride) and relived this gentleman of his Duke SX II and the EHPro ColdSteel 120 plus a few other things. Now I know how inefficient DNA75C is! The 21700 lasts literally 5 times as long in a no name chip! The SX450J has the parasitic drain issue. It seems actually only some no name chips check all the boxes here and there. Maybe they are biting their nails trying to live up to their namesakes and overstep themselves. Don't know. Well 250C and 580J are the current best stuff anyhow and fine FAIK. now YIHI has he 580J. Where is Evolv's answer already? The 250C is a bit "long in the tooth" by this industries standards, no? Maybe they just went with "future proof" to tide themselves over. Since it can handle 4x cells at over 400W. It could run 4x26650 no problem. That is huge right there..Not even "portable" really IMO.

Actually I like the ColdSteel better than the SL class! I just had someone grab one for comparison. So did Jai Haze. Great minds think alike! Even though mine is quickly becoming diminished. He is obviously much "sharper" than I. I am not reviewing stuff, so....
That ambitionz idiot. That was Hazes pet peeve with it. They parted company with him, thus just now removing his name. Hence it interested me. Otherwise that would have killed it for me too. I would like to see Haze revisit it now. Yes, just the lack of the idiots name emblazoned upon it. He already liked it better than the YIHI .AT 3x the cost. He simply dreaded the namesake upon it. I would have despised it as well. Now, what might he think? I actually like it. The Duke II, you can plainly see is not as nice as the Duke 26650. However if you were not aware of that, it is indeed fancier than the Primo. Just too large for a single 18650 IMO. I would much rather have a Solar Storm. Luckily I now have several of them. Again, Manny was he one that got me started! Thanks Bro! I would highly recommend anyone a Tesla Punk mini as their beginner Mod. I really like the Paranormal too but I keep killing them. So I keep plenty on hand. They are only $35 each in cases of 10 Wholesale. The markup on this stuff is nuts. A good, active Vape shop, just B&M turns $75,000 profit a week. Good business while it lasted. I personally I am not worried about bans.Doubtful my state will, they just legalized leaves. I am sitting on at least several hundred gallons of e-juice now and a few thousand coils for the tank I like plus everything needed to rebuild it 40 times.. The day we feared10 years ago has finally come folks!

I apologize that my posts are so long as of late, a lot on my mind but at least mostly OT!
Jai Haze has changed a lot in personality, his daughter was 16 or 17 when she committed suicide a couple of months ago, he went looking for her and found her in the closet (by hanging) and now the drop in e-juice sales has drained him too......

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh man. No wonder, those are older videos. That is a shame that happened to him. He seems tough but he is soft. "my asshole". Certainly I have heard funnier jokes but that busted me up. I am not sure why I thought that was so funny.

So, I actually like the Cold Steel, but.... Now it says "mod locked". Nothing in instructions, Duh. I cannot get it unlocked. I emailed them. See if they respond. Or any of you folks can help me? The usual shit does not work on it either. Bummer. The Duke II is way over priced.

Jinx'd. No jinx there! I triple dipple like that! I am amazed you pulled that off! That is the shit man!

I actually like Mozaic's new Mod better than the Java but still no DNA C. I guess he just digs YIHI then. The 250 is much better than the 75 DNA though. I just realized why the batteries do not last. Just get a SX450J and do not leave the battery in it! If I could get the new Mozaic I would. His blocks speak for themselves. Plus he already puts the Poly for us.

I wish I could unlock this motherfucker. Battery lasts 5x as long as 75C. It is a good basic chip in there. All chips are the same by now really. Any ideas to unlock this bad Oscar? It is very small, which I really like. I would agree with Haze that it is better than the SL. Especially without Ambitionz on it! Let him review it now.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Oh man. No wonder, those are older videos. That is a shame that happened to him. He seems tough but he is soft. "my asshole". Certainly I have heard funnier jokes but that busted me up. I am not sure why I thought that was so funny.

So, I actually like the Cold Steel, but.... Now it says "mod locked". Nothing in instructions, Duh. I cannot get it unlocked. I emailed them. See if they respond. Or any of you folks can help me? The usual shit does not work on it either. Bummer. The Duke II is way over priced.

Jinx'd. No jinx there! I triple dipple like that! I am amazed you pulled that off! That is the shit man!

I actually like Mozaic's new Mod better than the Java but still no DNA C. I guess he just digs YIHI then. The 250 is much better than the 75 DNA though. I just realized why the batteries do not last. Just get a SX450J and do not leave the battery in it! If I could get the new Mozaic I would. His blocks speak for themselves. Plus he already puts the Poly for us.

I wish I could unlock this motherfucker. Battery lasts 5x as long as 75C. It is a good basic chip in there. All chips are the same by now really. Any ideas to unlock this bad Oscar? It is very small, which I really like. I would agree with Haze that it is better than the SL. Especially without Ambitionz on it! Let him review it now.

In this Video Mike shows how to lock and unlock the Cold Steel starts at around 4:50
he actually goes through all the settings- hope it helps you!

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Outstanding Manny! Thank you as always. Those idiots at EHPro responded to me with misinformation! They stated to long click selection up and fire! Obviously it did not work. His video worked in .5 second! So, yet another bad Shotgun coil here. I have asked VGOD to make it up to me with (at least) 25 coils shipped to me free of charge. since having purchased nearly $6,000 of coils from them a couple of months ago. I shall wait and see their position on this. If they were smart..... What do you think about this Eleaf ROTOR? Looks promising? Coils are a fortune of course. I like this Cold Steel. Hits harder than SX450J and the battery life is 5x DNA75C! plus it is very small. Smaller than the Solar Storms. I do not really care for the "band" of Stabwood or CF on the SL class anyways. That thing is overpriced IMO. Of course I did not pay that much though :) I have at least a few of them around here somewhere. Guy I sent looking could only come up with one on short notice. In my mess of a closet, but the closet is 2,300 Square Feet. That is the size of someone's home LOL. What can I say? I am a real dick like that. I need to get me this Eleaf ROTOR today? Not going to cost me jack shit at wholesaler. It is the coils. Ill Just try it. Hopefully, if VGOD has any sense at all they will comply with my request or at least counter something to me. It better not be a fucking T-shirt either! Man, that knife is the shit. What is really the shit though is jinx'd. He should go into modding ASAP, Ya think?
Well, did not sleep a wink as usual. Now we all go to McDonald's. These fuckers do not realize that so called "American" style food will be their demise! I just have some fruit there. Of course my bill is the lowest and I pick up the entire tab every time. I pay these people very god. They are chumping me. I do not mind though. They all do an exemplary job at what they do. This is my "higher" more skilled staff I go out with anyhow. Not the Farm boy's. My Nurse, Vet, Zoologist, Body guards ETC. I am in so much pain though. I hope I see some Doctors this week. I am really thankful that you jut posted that Manny! You are a good guy. Fuck, you are more than a good guy. You are an awesome guy! I like everyone here but I would trust you and jinx'd with my life and I have never even met either of you in person! It is pretty obvious what you two stand for. You all know I talk a lot of shit sometimes but when it comes down to it I will carry a baby out of a fire in this fucking wheelchair! I mean no one any harm, ever. In fact, I set out to undo all the harm that has been done in the first place. If I was younger I would help troubled Teenagers too. I hate to see that shit. Anybody can be anything if someone else is not plotting to keep them down. My wait staff do not have to where "white gloves" I am fucking Black! Even if I was not, that shit is disgusting and wrong IMO. Yet, it goes on at every gathering of the gentry, every night in the USA. What about this change? Doesn't it seem every single one of them ran on that theme? who cares why I don't vote either! Makes no difference. no one ever called it by one vote so mine hardly matters. when I was "able", I simply did not have time for that shit. now it is fruitless to me. plus I am content anyhow. Here in Wisconsin they are busy opening the first Green Tobacco stores so i assume vaping going nowhere. governor said he will pull executive order on it if he has to. He won't. everyone is vaping here. people work hard if they even have a job to go to. I like this state much better. things my way up here. fuck the liberals. By the people for the people. You would also be very surprised how few whites hate blacks in rural areas today too. The news just fucking play's that shit up for ratings. I have not watched news in over a month! Tired of the fake nonsense. Okay, sorry for this mess of a post. They are wheeling my ass away this moment....

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How much does a Manciata cost? I too prefer the Solar Storm(s) from the lok of it. They can make a 1x18650 much smaller than these too. Just maybe not Stabwood. Go look at Smok's 1x18650. It is the size of a book of matches. I really dig the size of the Cold Steel and to think I was sure it had to be junk. At wholesale it was worth every penny to me. On the high end of retail, perhaps not. I am still finding it over nicer than the SL but of course the SX450J is a better chip, even given it's few "issues". It is just that YIHI is very expensive for a Chinese Mod to most people. Isn't that like just a "backup" Mod to you anyhow Manny? I did not think the SL was one of your favorite Mods? The Solar Storms are indeed very nice and relatively easy to come by. That suits me well. Oh, yes I will get more of them yet! Duke II was the ripoff and I knew that, Even though I did not pay no stinking $600(or close to) that for it. They opened the Primo. No juice. Wax did it's job as I would have expected it to. To. Then for good measure they finally jammed traditional paste wax in the battery tube, per Manny! Should be protected now. Although they are obviously "skimping" on the blocks these day's. I say too much money for that kind of a game. No wonder they blew me off. Probably ashamed. WTF would they say to me? "sorry sir, these days we make a shit product at a premium price, please deal with it and pardon us!" Pretty much speaks for them about now. I am keeping the old ones. Those indeed were very nice specimens. You can plainly see how the Duke 18650 is not what the Duke 26650 was.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Luckily not much action here right now. Was in pain, just stayed in bed about 30 hours. Unless memory is playing tricks on me and it was actually more like 5 hours. No one liked my last post? I was not even as big of a dick as I usually am? I actually dig this little ColdSteel go figure. I hope the mother fucker does not break now. I probably just "jinx'd" it! Speaking of which "flawed glory", jinx'd? Please do not be so hard on yourself! To begin with that is 100X better than VA themselves could hope to ever do. it is their business, I think that speaks volumes alone. If it looked like that from VA, the Primo would be the more expensive Mod to the Duke I am sure. They know exactly what they are doing there. Duke 18650 at retail is a ripoff compared to the Primo IMO. The Duke 26650 was a much nicer Mod. Again, They know exactly what they are doing. There are several reasons in effect that caused it to be more expensive at retail and not as nice as the Primo often is, let alone the old Duke. The knight, being their current most expensive obviously "features" premium block/blank selection. I personally would put my money in a Solar Storm instead though. It is not even an SX580J. I think I must have mentioned this 10 times here already. My bad then.

Hey jinx'd any more pics of your beauty to share? I love it. You feel that was worth $80, right? It is easily a $2,000 Mod now IMO. I do not want to think I ripped you off Bro! I apologize, SnapDragon. It was you that posted Mikes video and I thanked Manny for doing so! Oops. I really do appreciate that since I am now digging this Mod here. Their tech support provided me with the wrong unlock procedure. Idiots. They "swore" they were correct. I figured, okay so maybe what they say unlocks it as well. Tried 5 times, no go. Fools. Thank you again SnapDragon, sorry I was "ungrateful". It did in fact mean a whole lot to me!

That is honestly sad about Haze. How would anyone like to "discover" their beloved teen daughter had killed herself? then he loses his livelihood. Surprised the man can even go on. So, he has changed ya' think? Those are life changing moments no doubt. I need to watch some of his new videos just to see how it has affected him. Out of curiosity of course, not in a morbid fashion. I am not like that. I have Empathy for all Mankind. In fact I am going to help the poor guy out right now and order $5,000 of his juice. I obviously have plenty of juice at nearly 400 gallons now but I just want to help the poor man because I enjoy his "service" that he provides. Not so much the financial even. Although, to him I am sure at this juncture that is key. Which is why I shall extend this gratitude towards him. I am personally more concerned about how the suicide affected him. I do really like his style. Am I wrong? Is he really a dick? Stop me before I complete this transaction then please! I have no clue, I just think he is "cool". He does not get on my nerves like Busardo and some others. Even though at this point Phil provides us with a more conclusive review. It hardly matters to me. I do not go by reviews. I get what I like. They rarely, if ever review Custom Stabwood Mods anyhow. Which is mostly what I am in the market for as usual.

Manny, How do you inspect that all in a day? Or takes longer? Glad you have plenty of work Bro! I love VW busses. Need not be prestige to tickle my fancy always. 60's-70's, best. Good times. The only issue, and I bet for sure in AZ watch the engine temp! Those old rear air cooled love to start on fire! They have some after market "upgrades" for the engine bay to help prevent that. Always carry anadequate fire extinguisher in any vehicle! VW buss today still has a "cult" following" I love those. Manny, you are a well rounded guy and simply too cool! Just when I think you are done surprising me..... Oh, I am not convinced that Asmodus has parted ways with Ultroner? Can anyone actually provide me with a link regarding this? Thanks Okay that's it for now! Goodnight everyone!

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Manny,

Just forgot something. If I personally had a Mozaic Java, I would put a Condom on it if I took it beyond our residence! Better safe than sorry! Seriously, If I had that it would never leave my room! I so wish I had that. Even if Manny ever sells it can't take it now because I will feel too guilty. I understand that if he sells that, one or another things are not going very well for him at the time. Be it emotionally or financially. I could never be party to that regarding Manny. Let's just hope that never,ever occurs in my time left here at least. I refuse to play the "game" to get one. Also, now I am in fact torn because I also like his new one as well. Very nice shit indeed. Perhaps the last word, and not even nearly the most money. Only thing is no DNA75C, usually not even a SX450J in his Mods. Honestly that is fine with me though. The Mod speaks for itself. Forget the chip. Here, look Manny please do me a huge favor if you may. If you see a Mozaic for sale(top of the line) that I can see pics of first please let me know about it anytime. Then "you" can buy it and I shall reimburse you on the spot! Obviously you know I am good for it. Also, I could care less what the price is. I mean with in reason. If they want 10 Billion for it obviously not then :) Even if the price is high enough you advise me not to I truly just want the Mod. Unless you are aware there will be a better deal in the near future. Under no circumstances could I ever feel comfortable about taking yours however. Thank you in advance Manny. That is, Should you agree to this offer. I will even throw a "bone" your way for it if you so wish! It is just the one Mod I want more than any other and do not have. I just won't do the waiting though. Plus, of utmost importance it has to be in at least 9.6/10 condition with all original packaging, numbers! I figure that is a given but better mention it. No scratches, dings, dents ETC. You know me! My "offer" stands open until you find me one or I otherwise "retract" it in writing here. I really appreciate this, and sincerely hope you are "game" for it Manny? If not, no hard feelings at all. I know I am asking a shit lot from you right now!

Remember that guy that screwed me on the Duke 26650? Maybe he really did lose it. As odd as it may seem. It has not surfaced since and it has been a long time already. Has anyone ever seen it since? It just very well may in fact have honestly disappeared!

I just thought of something stupid LOL. Wouldn't it be cool if we could place "material" items were are not currently using in the "cloud". Sill having access to them while reducing physical clutter on the spot? I bet one day this shit actually happens too!

HEY, THANK YOU MANNY BROTHER!!!!

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Speaking of which "flawed glory", jinx'd? Please do not be so hard on yourself! To begin with that is 100X better than VA themselves could hope to ever do. it is their business, I think that speaks volumes alone.

Hey jinx'd any more pics of your beauty to share? I love it. You feel that was worth $80, right? It is easily a $2,000 Mod now IMO. I do not want to think I ripped you off Bro!

Oh, I am not convinced that Asmodus has parted ways with Ultroner? Can anyone actually provide me with a link regarding this? Thanks Okay that's it for now! Goodnight everyone!

i'm not hard on myself, i knew i would make mistakes. its part of the game. and i think your a bit hard on VA, jmo.

$80. Todd, i knew what i was buying. i actually thought it was going to be worse. so no, you didn't ripe me off, relax.

i read that they did. thats why the newer mods are not listed on Asmodus site. there is a new Ultroner that looks kinda like the Thor II.

here are 3 more pics of it. i am having a hard time getting the pics to look like the mod, its the lighting and/or the camera.
these pics are kinds sorta close. its a bit darker and more color.
20191021_135931.jpg 20191021_135939.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Manny,

Just forgot something. If I personally had a Mozaic Java, I would put a Condom on it if I took it beyond our residence! Better safe than sorry! Seriously, If I had that it would never leave my room! I so wish I had that. Even if Manny ever sells it can't take it now because I will feel too guilty. I understand that if he sells that, one or another things are not going very well for him at the time. Be it emotionally or financially. I could never be party to that regarding Manny. Let's just hope that never,ever occurs in my time left here at least. I refuse to play the "game" to get one. Also, now I am in fact torn because I also like his new one as well. Very nice shit indeed. Perhaps the last word, and not even nearly the most money. Only thing is no DNA75C, usually not even a SX450J in his Mods. Honestly that is fine with me though. The Mod speaks for itself. Forget the chip. Here, look Manny please do me a huge favor if you may. If you see a Mozaic for sale(top of the line) that I can see pics of first please let me know about it anytime. Then "you" can buy it and I shall reimburse you on the spot! Obviously you know I am good for it. Also, I could care less what the price is. I mean with in reason. If they want 10 Billion for it obviously not then :) Even if the price is high enough you advise me not to I truly just want the Mod. Unless you are aware there will be a better deal in the near future. Under no circumstances could I ever feel comfortable about taking yours however. Thank you in advance Manny. That is, Should you agree to this offer. I will even throw a "bone" your way for it if you so wish! It is just the one Mod I want more than any other and do not have. I just won't do the waiting though. Plus, of utmost importance it has to be in at least 9.6/10 condition with all original packaging, numbers! I figure that is a given but better mention it. No scratches, dings, dents ETC. You know me! My "offer" stands open until you find me one or I otherwise "retract" it in writing here. I really appreciate this, and sincerely hope you are "game" for it Manny? If not, no hard feelings at all. I know I am asking a shit lot from you right now!

Remember that guy that screwed me on the Duke 26650? Maybe he really did lose it. As odd as it may seem. It has not surfaced since and it has been a long time already. Has anyone ever seen it since? It just very well may in fact have honestly disappeared!

I just thought of something stupid LOL. Wouldn't it be cool if we could place "material" items were are not currently using in the "cloud". Sill having access to them while reducing physical clutter on the spot? I bet one day this shit actually happens too!

HEY, THANK YOU MANNY BROTHER!!!!
I will look for a Mozaic, but I spend a lot of time on the high end mods on Facebook and I have never seen one for sale...... Cool.....

VU Sponsors