Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The More Beautiful World Our Hearts Know Is Possible
Sayer Ji and Charles Eisenstein met to discuss themes of human culture, sacred economics, identity, systems change, and personal growth, all in light of a vision around the more beautiful world our hearts know is possible.

This Live Stream Exclusive will examine current social, economic, political, and environmental problems and the underlying—and largely unexamined—"normal" worldview and story that programs human responses.

The good news is that simultaneously a new story is emerging, the Story of Interbeing, a "story of the world that we really care about.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The World Health Organization Pandemic Treaty, A Road to Medical Enslavement
The World Health Organization's institutional transparency and public perception have been very problematic during the past couple decades. Many critics perceive the WHO as a dire threat to global health and the sovereignty of nations' domestic health policies. The organization largely operates under a veil of secrecy. It is not uncommon for leaked information from the WHO's internal affairs and closed door meetings to contradict its public statements to the media.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

It’s day 7 of the Wisdom of the Body Masterclass and today we’re looking at the strategies you need to raise awareness and open your mind.

Watch at 12pm EST by clicking below:

Click Here for Module 7

Yours in health,

Nathan

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

- Christmas Essentials -​

Herbs and Oils of the Bible​

Special Holiday Lecture​

With Doc Jones and Special Guest, Jed Adamson​

Hey Folks!
We've filmed a special Christmas Lecture just for you! Join us on an enlightening journey with Dr. Patrick Jones and Dr. Jed Adamson, where we delve into the world of biblical botany, sharing stories of the medicinal plants that have captivated minds and souls for centuries.
This exploration is a blend of knowledge, wonder, and deep respect for these natural gifts.
Watch Dr. Jones and Dr. Adamson navigate through the intricate tapestry of history and spirituality, with enthusiasm and a keen eye for the fascinating details.
This isn't just another botanical lecture; it's a heartfelt, engaging journey into the heart and history of nature's most sacred gifts.
Prepare to be informed, entertained, and maybe even a little inspired as we dive deep into the ancient world of these remarkable plants."

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Episode 348: THE 500 BILLION DOLLAR MAN
The Fight to Free the Five remaining states without religious exemptions, is going mainstream. A new NY Times article has taken aim at religious exemptions and ICAN, for fighting for this constitutional right. Del explains.
Then, Jefferey Jaxen looks at the mysterious Chinese ‘white lung’ pneumonia some say is spreading throughout Europe and now the U.S. What is it and should we be concerned? Then, the unfolding investigation into the illicit Chinese biolab accidently discovered in California takes a crazy turn while the CDC is found to be asleep at the wheel. From John Kerry to Hillary Clinton, the climate change scare tactics are getting ridiculous. We breakdown the latest misinformation from America’s self-proclaimed “climate experts.”
Then, Del is joined by Utah State Treasurer, Marlo Oaks, CFA, CAIA, an expert financial and investment analyst who gives his views and opinions about restrictive Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) scores now driving investment throughout the country. Oaks believes that if the ESG investment system grabs a foothold over capital flow, it will be the downfall of economic freedom in the U.S.

We’re invading Planet Panic, TODAY, 11AM Pacific Time, 2pm Eastern, at The HighWire!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This week's newsletter looks at the importance of managing blood pressure later in life, the most important factors influencing blood sugar, why wasabi may improve memory, four ways to prevent Alzheimer's, and more...

-->> The 7 factors that significantly impact your blood sugar - Levels Health (September 2023)​

Certain key factors directly impact your blood glucose levels and your metabolic health. Here are the seven to pay attention to...

-->> Wasabi, beloved on sushi, linked to "really substantial" boost in memory, Japanese study finds - CBS News (December 2023)​

Researchers at Tohoku University found that wasabi, that spicy green condiment traditionally dabbed on the raw fish dish, improves both short- and long-term memory...

-->> 4 Ways to Help Prevent Alzheimer's - Austin Perlmutter, MD (October 2023)​

Critical tools for an incredibly important disease...

-->> Older adults with vision problems face higher dementia risks - Harvard Health (December 2023)​

Older adults with vision problems face significantly higher risks of dementia, a new analysis suggests...

-->> Dementia Risk Linked to High Blood Pressure Variability in Later Years - Healthline (October 2023)​

A study has found that high BPV was linked with increased dementia risk later in life...

To your health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

I hope day 7 has allowed you to think about Qigong as a way of unlocking the wisdom of your body so that you can put the theory into practice.

And stay on your healing transformation journey.

If you missed day 7 it will be available for replay for 24 hours, ending at 11:59am ET tomorrow. You can watch that HERE <<<

Today we will be building on this wisdom, so here’s what you can expect:

Day 8: 5 Keys to Upgrade Your Health and Accelerate Your Healing

Think of day 8 as the Qigong blueprint to follow that brings together your teachings and applies them in a way that will allow you to heal faster.

The five keys Master Mingtong discusses can be applied in your daily life to support your well-being and create a foundation for sustained health and vitality, as well as allow you to clear the blockages you are currently experiencing in your body.

We’re really delving deeper which is particularly powerful for those who are trying to overcome chronic illness or injuries as part of their health challenges.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Stimulating Autophagy for Cellular Detox and Healing

In This Episode:

In this podcast, I go through what the process of autophagy is and how it helps clean and detox the cells of the body so they can build better intracellular machinery for better energy production!​
  • 03:30 Defining autophagy
  • 06:50 Autophagy’s etymology: “self-eating”
  • 10:15 What is oxidative stress?
  • 15:15 Understanding the terminology used in autophagy
  • 17:27 How can we know if our body needs autophagy?
  • 19:00 Understanding how our ancestors dealt with feast and famine
  • 23:20 The value of a 24-hour fast
  • 26:00 How our grandparents’ diets still affect us generationally
  • 28:20 Is there a benefit to a 3-5 day fast?
  • 31:10 What is the gas pedal in our brain – and what are the brakes?
  • 38:00 The value of a good massage mid-fast
  • 40:00 What are the differences between men and women when fasting?
  • 42:00 Should you fast during menstruation?
  • 44:20 The importance of reducing stress when fasting
  • 48:40 Understanding resilience and being in a state of homeostasis
  • 50:25 What are the foods and herbs that support autophagy?
  • 54:30 Why do people respond differently to coffee?
  • 57:00 What is ‘leaky gut’?
  • 59:50 Trimming the apple tree so that the blueberries can grow!
  • 1:02:00 How do hot and cold temperatures affect our autophagy?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello Jimi,

In 2004, researchers from Japan, Sweden, Greece, and Australia teamed up to find out if one food consistently led to a longer lifespan.

Over the course of the study, the researchers learned that every two-tablespoon increase in this food was correlated with an 8% reduction in the risk of death!

Can you guess it?

It’s beans and other legumes, like lentils, garbanzo beans, and adzuki beans.

And that’s just the start!

>> Click here to watch the free Food For Health Masterclass…available for one week only!

My good friends, dynamic father-son duo John and Ocean Robbins from Food Revolution Network created this Masterclass to get the word out about the best foods to prevent disease.

You’ll learn:

• 10 ways to outsmart disease
  • How to increase energy and lose excess weight
  • Boost your odds of living a long, healthy life
  • And the full list of 6 longevity foods you should be eating throughout the week
Think about it—if just two tablespoons of beans can reduce the risk of death, what other big tips should you know? Make sure you’re not missing out…it’s all inside the Masterclass!

>> Click here to watch!

Yours in health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi,
That’s a wrap! Thank you to everyone that joined me live for my webinar series. I hope you gained a wealth of practical guidance — and got your most pressing questions answered.
>> For unlimited access to the replays of all three webinars, click here.
As I mentioned during the series, I will be offering a deeply experiential one-day online live meditation retreat. The treat will be offered at no cost. My team and I are finalizing dates and details now, so please join the waitlist to be alerted when dates are announced.
I’m also planning an in-person experience that I’ll be hosting on the Big Island of Hawaii, September 2024.
Open Heart Medicine Meditation and Healing Retreat
>> Click here to learn more and add your name to the waitlist to receive advanced notice when registration opens.
Thank you again for your participation. With groundbreaking information, empowerment, and the support of a vibrant community, together we can overcome cancer and access our deepest healing abilities. It’s my honor to support your journey.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I’m delighted to invite you to the exclusive FREE Food For Health Masterclass hosted by renowned food movement leaders, John and Ocean Robbins, the father-son duo. If elevating your health, energy, and vitality is on your agenda, you won’t want to miss this.
>> Discover the transformation and secure your spot here.

What You’ll Discover:
The Power of Food Choices: Dive into how making informed food decisions can dramatically uplift your health and wellness.
Myths & Truths: Navigate through the confusion and contradictions surrounding healthy eating with clarity and confidence.
10 Health-Boosting Insights: Receive practical, scientifically backed tips to integrate into your life for long-lasting health benefits.
Expert Guidance: Gain insights from John and Ocean Robbins, whose rich expertise and passion have inspired millions globally.
John and Ocean are unveiling powerful strategies that can significantly transform your life — all backed by science and all for free (for a limited time)!

>> Click here to register.

Here’s to empowering your healthiest life,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Who would have thought that this organic soybean compound beverage would be a gamechanger for your health?
This is one of the most unique products on the market.
You need to know why Dr. Brian Clement (Director Hippocrates Health Institute) says that this is “one of, if not the best supplement on the planet”
Made from a unique, 100% organic soybean, grown in the mountains of Mongolia, with a 30+ year history of improving health at a cellular level.
This concentrate has calculated levels of native soybean compounds, fermentation metabolites and enzymes showing various biological properties, such as anti-cancer, anti-angiogenic, anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, anti-mutagenic, anti-carcinogenic activities, hormone balancing and more
So what does that mean for you…
  • Improve Immune Function
  • Reduced Inflammation
  • Improve Energy
  • Improve Mental Clarity
  • Better Gut Health
  • And so much more…

>> [GET YOUR SPECIAL HOLIDAY OFFER HERE] Learn more about how Haelan 951 is changing lives.

(Use Discount Code CRANE at checkout)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Hidden Dangers in Your Diet

Listen to this incredible conversation I had with Ocean Robbins.

Learn how diet, lifestyle, and environment play crucial roles in preventing chronic diseases.

Discover how you can slash your cancer risk by making simple, impactful changes. Don't miss this eye-opening conversation that could transform your health and well-being!

-->> Watch the video here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Try this 12-Day Detox - Just in Time for the Holidays!
Testimonials from real users:

"Die hard Panacea cleanser for life here! Nathan Crane saved me from having my gall bladder removed and two years of pain everyday after I ate anything. I am forever grateful for Nathan and his cleanse"
~ Steven Eveleth

"My amazing wife, Linda, and I recently did the 12-day Panacea Cleanse. It changed our lives! I have been plagued by allergies since the age of two. After the cleanse, although I still get occasional symptoms, the severity, duration, and number of attacks has been greatly reduced. And, it’s continuing to improve. I now go weeks or even months completely clear—unheard of prior to the cleanse. Linda too has felt great with more energy and a real skip in her step. We highly recommend the Panacea Cleanse for bringing health and vitality to body, mind and spirit."
~David and Linda Dibble

I did the panacea cleanse and followed your instruction closely months ago. I had amazing results. I stayed healthy while everyone around me, my kids and family, were getting very ill from a virus. I also lost some weight and my menstual cycles are much less painful. I also don't have bad headaches anymore. Thanks for the information you put out.
~ Sister Erin
—>> Order Here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
As costs continue to rise, things like healthy eating and lifestyle can become a luxury, or a "can't afford".

Which means we need to take advantage of free and valuable resources that come our way. That's why we want to share this opportunity for you to watch the Unsinkable SUPER Conference free and online. It's running all day Saturday, and will include over 10 life-changing presentations from some of our favorite speakers.

CLICK HERE to reserve your free spot. >>

Across this one-day event, you'll hear from:

• Sonia Ricotti: 6 Steps to Manifesting Money... shift your financial future
  • Dr. Joe Dispenza: How to Heal Your Body with Your Mind... overcome your emotional trauma
  • Les Brown: Mind Over Health: The Secret to Living a Long and Happy Life... learn from a stage 4 cancer survivor
  • Dr. John Gray: Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus (Especially During Difficult Times!)... bring peace and harmony to your relationships
  • Mark Romero: “Sound Healing” Concert... experience a powerful healing journey through music
  • And more!
If you're ready to let go of negativity, end your suffering, heal your past, be happy now, and bounce back from the hardships you've been facing, make sure to reserve your free spot for this one-day conference now.

In good health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ready to break free of chronic digestive issues and elevate your health?

Creating optimal gut health is paramount to not only improving your digestive issues, but to improving all facets of your health and well-being!

Unravel the root causes of poor gut health and learn how to restore digestive harmony…

Join over 35+ gut-health experts to learn:

• Strategies to help improve your digestion
  • Tips to increase nutrient absorption
  • Hidden triggers that can derail your gut health
  • Connections between the gut & your mental health
  • How maintaining good gut health can decrease inflammation
  • Why food intolerances are on the rise
  • What drives food cravings
  • PLUS get essential information on gut-friendly foods, fasting, cleansing & detoxification!

Even if you do not suffer from chronic digestive challenges, you’ll learn how taking care of your gut can help optimize and elevate your health to the next level.

—>>Unlock the power of your gut when you attend this complimentary, online event!

Why attend this important health event?

After 17 years in private practice treating patients one-on-one with chronic digestive conditions, Dr. John Dempster was compelled to host this summit to reach more people who have been suffering from chronic digestive issues and are seeking answers.

If your gut health is impacting your quality of life and overall health, he’s here to share information and practices that you can start applying immediately.

Yes, you truly have the means to get started on better health today!

—>>I’ll see you online at The Gut Reset Summit: Your Journey to Empowered Health when you register now!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
John Robbins is one of our health heroes and an advocate of plant-based eating.
Perhaps you’ve heard of him or read his best-selling books, including Diet for a New America.

He’s sharing his FREE Food For Health Masterclass, co-hosted with his son, Ocean Robbins (also a best-selling author — runs in the family!).

In this masterclass, you’ll discover ten powerful food breakthroughs that can help you enjoy your happiest, healthiest, longest life and four of the most common health lies that most people still believe.

What you’ll discover can slash your risk for deadly diseases, as well as depression, anxiety and other mental health challenges.

Don’t miss the masterclass while it’s still available!

--->>Click here to register for the Food For Health Masterclass today!
Because health means everything,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nutrients For Improved Mood and Sleep
Hey Jim,

We could all benefit from better rest, which is why for this blog, I share with you the natural ways to boost your serotonin levels, and which nutrients can help!

>> Click here to check out the article! <<
mail
Serotonin is a really important neurotransmitter. Its building block comes from protein and amino acids, particularly 5-HTP (5-hydroxytryptophan) but serotonin has a lot of important roles in regards to mood, well-being, sleep, stress reduction, and happiness. All of these things play a major major role in helping you feel good.

If we have inadequate serotonin levels, that’s going to create a whole bunch of problems. Once you start having sleep issues, mood issues, or stress issues then stress starts to hitch a little more. You don’t quite sleep as well. You don’t adapt to or deal with stress, not quite as resilient as well, and then a lot of times you’re just not going to heal and recover well either. Learn how to boost your serotonin levels naturally–and sleep & feel better–in today's article!

>> Click here to check out the blog! <<
Yours in Health,
Dr. Justin Marchegiani​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Natural Hacks to Improve Sleep

Many of us experience trouble sleeping at one time or another. Usually, it’s due to stress, travel, illness, or other temporary interruptions to your normal routine. But if sleep problems are a regular occurrence and interfere with your daily life, you may be suffering from a sleep disorder. In this podcast, Evan Brand and I are going over new ways to help better our sleeping patterns.

>> Click here to check out the podcast! <<

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Join me, along with the fabulous Lisa Nichols, this Saturday for a very special masterclass, 3 Secrets to Living a Miraculous Life, and jumpstart your breakthrough year in 2024!

>> Click here to instantly save your seat.

FREE LIVE Masterclass: 3 Secrets to Living a Miraculous Life
Your Hosts: Marci Shimoff & Lisa Nichols

Day: Saturday, December 9
Time: 9am PT / 10am MT / 11am CT / 12pm ET / 8pm UK (London)
Where: Join us live via Zoom!

During our time together we'll show you:
  • The #1 mistake people make when setting intentions that unconsciously keeps miracles away
  • The simple shift to stay in the Miracle Zone -- that place where miracles flow towards effortlessly and on a continual basis
  • A powerful process that boosts feelings of self-love and worthiness
  • How to experience more ease in creating abundance, love and happiness
Most importantly, you’ll have time with me to ask questions and get real-time coaching when we open up the lines at the end for LIVE Q&A.

2023 has continued to be a crazy ride in many ways and we can't know for sure what next year will bring. What we do know is that you absolutely CAN make 2024 the year when you flip the switch on experiencing incredible miracles in your life.

It’s time to say YES to yourself and take the first step by joining us at our live masterclass, 3 Secrets to Living a Miraculous Life.

>> Click here to instantly save your seat.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Hi Jimi,

It's Day 8! We're all set and about to get started! Our Wisdom of the Body Masterclass goes live in just one hour - 12 PM EST, click here to watch:

Click Here for Module 8
If you want a deeper understanding of how to use Qigong principles to enhance and accelerate your health, this one is for you!

See you there,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Feeling energetic throughout the day can be a challenge, especially during the busy holiday season. However, maintaining consistent energy levels is crucial for productivity, mood and overall health.

Here are five practical tips to help you stay energized from morning till night:

• Hit your nutrition numbers: Food is fuel, but only when we make the right choices. Avoid processed foods, sugar and alcohol. Aim for 1 gram of protein per pound of lean body weight, 30 grams of fiber and less than 100 calories of added sugar. Fill vitamin, mineral and nutritional gaps with high quality supplements.

• Stay Hydrated: Dehydration can lead to fatigue. Make sure you're drinking at least 1 ounce of water per pound of lean body weight. If you find water boring, try infusing it with fruits or herbs for a refreshing twist.

• Check your Hormone Levels: Low estrogen, DHEA, testosterone and thyroid hormone can really take a toll on your energy. And low progesterone can wreck havoc on your sleep. Balancing these hormones can feel like a secret weapon when it comes to all-day energy.

• Manage Stress: High stress can drain your energy. Techniques like deep breathing, meditation or yoga can help manage stress levels. Just 10 minutes of meditation is as restorative as 44 minutes of sleep. Incorporate adaptogens like ashwagandha, chamomile and skullcap into your routine.

• Get Quality Sleep: Lastly, ensure you're getting enough quality sleep. Establish a regular sleep schedule, turn the thermostat down to 68 degrees and create a dark restful environment, and avoid screens before bedtime to enhance sleep quality. Consider melatonin, gaba and passionflower to help lull you off to dreamland.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Sluggish Metabolism, Digestion, and Thinking: The “Liver-Thyroid Axis”​

One of the most common yet overlooked causes of low thyroid function issues (usually undiagnosed) is a T4 to T3 conversion issue, and this is typically related to liver-gallbladder congestion.
You can get liver-gallbladder congestion from low thyroid function, so it can be a vicious cycle. To understand how this works, check out the following article (originally posted at the end of March, and cleaned up a bit since then) ...

Sluggish Metabolism, Digestion, and Thinking: The “Liver-Thyroid Axis

The following two Facebook posts might provide additional insights about your thyroid health ... (click the images to go to the posts)
Whenever you're ready, here are several ways that I might be able to help you overcome thyroid and adrenal dysfunction, liver-gallbladder stagnation, chronic gut health challenges, low energy, brain fog, hormone imbalances, and other health issues so that you can have strong all-day energy and more vitality to pursue your passions and purpose ...
  • Identify root causes of your symptoms or conditions that nobody else has yet identified for you so that you can make faster progress and achieve your health goals
  • Analyze your DNA for genetic vulnerabilities that might be affecting you and how to overcome them with targeted food and supplement choices
  • Connect you with more effective methods of removing the obstacles to better health, such as heavy metals, parasites, viruses, and the emotional residues of past trauma.
  • Restore balance to hormones, neurotransmitters, nutrition, microbiome, emotions, and more so that you can thrive and reach your true potential.
  • Resolve inner conflicts and create more clarity, peace, and momentum in your life.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We would all love to have more energy and avoid anything that depletes it, right? We've unlocked the talk 4 Easy Ways to Boost Your Mitochondria with Nick Ellenson, DC, PScD, to help you build healthy mitochondria.

You'll Learn:

• How to activate hormesis
  • Role of toxins in mitochondrial health
  • Why adaptation is key
Best of all, you'll learn strategies to increase your energy.

--->>Click here to watch/listen today!

Dr. Ellenson coaches people all over the world, helping them to overcome digestive issues and chronic health issues such as Lyme disease, parasite infections and heavy metal toxicity. His overall goal is to help people get to the cause of their health issues so they can live healthy, amazing lives.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This coming Tuesday is your last chance in 2023 to have your questions about cancer and other health concerns answered by Dr. Connealy and Dr. Roney—LIVE!

Don’t miss out on this special opportunity!
https://cfnmedicine.lt.acemlnc.com/...bb51012f28120ec9736d4096&i=1388A2721A57A19212
REGISTER NOW for Season 2, Episode 23 of the Cancer Conversation: Ask Anything!

We Will be LIVE Tuesday, December 12, 2023, at 5:00 pm PST / 8 pm EST

You are invited to join Dr. Leigh Erin Connealy and Dr. Daniel Roney, as they tackle your most pressing questions about cancer, specific health concerns, and what it means to be truly well.

REGISTER HERE NOW TO ASK ANYTHING!!!

Date: Tuesday, December 12, 2023, at 5 pm PST / 8 pm EST

Whether you or a loved one are facing a cancer diagnosis, have been grappling with another health issue, or want to ask general questions about how to get—and stay—well, Dr. Connealy and Dr. Roney are standing by to provide answers and guidance.

Don’t miss your opportunity to ask your questions LIVE this coming Tuesday!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Forwarded this email? Subscribe here for more

I have not been home in 23 days

and in Newark Airport, on my way to Florida for 2 CHD events​

DEC 8
I have had the most extraordinary series of meetings in my life. I’ve also done a ton of interviews.
So, in the 15 minutes till I board, here is what we have been up to at Door to Freedom:
  1. We are assisting European lawyers to improve their efforts against the WHO by providing expert second opinions
  2. We are working with Congressmembers to explain how various pieces of legislation are unconstitutional and need to be revoked or reworked. These include, of course, the PREP Act (which, btw, the WHO Treaty demands all countries add to their domestic law so that liability free, untested vaccines can continue to be used globally); the International Pandemic Preparedness Act of the 2023 NDAA; and the many ways that One Health has been inserted into US agencies, rules and regulations.
  3. We are building worldwide coalitions of activists, lawyers and others (in the early stages now)
  4. We continue to perfect our documents and will continue to translate the important ones. They have been very well received. See DoortoFreedom.org/handouts to get a falvor for the quality of materials we have been able to produce and disseminate.
  5. We will attack the Amendments aggressively, as it is likely the Treaty will be dropped, since it appears a 2/3 vote is unlikely.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Day 8 is over and I hope it’s given you the 5 keys you need to upgrade your health and accelerating your healing.

So that you can tackle chronic illness and injury in your health journey.

If you missed day 8 it will be available for replay for 24 hours, ending tomorrow at 11:59am ET. You can watch that HERE <<<

I can’t believe it’s already the last day of the masterclass - it’s been an incredible journey and I can’t wait to share with you what day 9 has in store.

Here’s what you can expect:

Day 9: 3 Steps to Unlock the Wisdom of Your Body

Today we’re looking at how we view pain and discomfort caused by disease and illness in our bodies.

So that we are better equipped for healing.

Master Mingtong will be sharing his three-step approach to bringing us closer to a deeper healing connection with our body’s healing energy.

Plus, we’re bringing together everything that we have discussed during the masterclass through a powerful practice that is all about increasing our awareness and activating the energy within.

I look forward to you joining us on the last day of the Wisdom of the Body Masterclass.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hope this is a good start of the weekend for you :).

Sugar cravings are the worst enemy of a healthy diet!

Not only do they cause you to snack between meals, but they make you eat the WRONG foods: sweet treats, cakes, candies, cookies, and all the other delicious things that are terrible for our health.

Have you ever wondered what causes those cravings?

Is it just the addictive nature of sugar, or are there other things behind it?

Click here to read our blog post, and learn what are the four primary reasons causing your cravings...
As you will see in the blog post, cravings are fairly normal, and they can be your body’s way of letting you know it needs certain nutrients or energy.​

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
as we say jimi.." and when the last great scorer comes
to write against your name
he writes not what you won or lost
but how you played the game"

Some day, many many years from now, when Jimi gets to those pearly gates they're going to escort him straight to the VIP lounge to be fitted for his wings and halo. Or his robe and crown.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Some day, many many years from now, when Jimi gets to those pearly gates they're going to escort him straight to the VIP lounge to be fitted for his wings and halo. Or his robe and crown.
Awe thank you for the kind words my friend :hug:I am just doin what anyone else would I just thought of it first ;)

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Universal Intelligence.
Enlightenment Fest
Day 6 – Begins today
Click here to listen
Dear Jimi
Welcome to the final day of the Enlightenment Fest.
Universal Intelligence is beautiful in its endless giving, and it never withholds its nature. It is whole-heartedly benevolent.
When you are appreciative of your existence in this way, you experience a deep, never ending, always growing gratitude for life.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi Jimi

Have you or a loved one tried to treat an illness or debilitating disease through prescription medicines… and failed?

Looking for cheaper and more natural ways to treat your health challenges so you can get back to enjoying life?

Our good friend, Jonathan Otto, is airing his Natural Medicine Secrets docuseries where he and his team dove into the benefits of natural medicine over modern remedies.

It contains interviews from several experts who discuss why plants and herbs are much better options in treating chronic disease than anything Big Pharma is promoting today.

It’s one of the most eye-opening docuseries on natural healing I’ve ever seen, and now through Monday night…

All the episodes are available to watch on-demand at no cost!

Get access to the f.ree limited time only replay here.
https://nathancrane.acemlnb.com/lt.php?s=ca2c2f0d20835f9cd9437aebc26a40f1&i=1293A1653A2A5906

They determined that the information in this docuseries is too important to not be seen by as many people as possible.

So if you weren’t able to catch it the first time around…

Make sure you don’t miss it this time!

Because honestly, I’m not sure when, or IF, Jonathan and co. are going to make this docuseries available again.

So I urge you to block off some time this weekend and binge-watch at least 2-3 episodes of this series.

Because what you can learn from it may completely change the way you approach healing…

And could very well save and extend your life!

I’m sure that’s something you’d love.

Also, if you know someone who would benefit from this docuseries, share this email with them…

And learn about the natural ways you can heal and take back control of your health!

Watch the replay of Natural Medicine Secrets for F.REE (available now through Monday)
https://nathancrane.acemlnb.com/lt.php?s=ca2c2f0d20835f9cd9437aebc26a40f1&i=1293A1653A2A5906

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to Day 4 of this special series, The 12 Days of Gratitude!

This year's theme is "The Year of You" to help set you up for your best year ever.

I encourage you to join me over the next 12 days, from December 6-17, where you will get short doses of inspiration to help you look at life (and gratitude) from a totally different perspective.

Plus... it's free to participate!

Today is Day 4 and we are going to discuss our INNER SANCTUARY.

🎧 Listen every day (Dec 6-17) to the Gratitude Builds Fortitude Podcast!

👉 LISTEN ON APPLE PODCAST

👉 LISTEN ON SPOTIFY

👉 LISTEN ON THE WEB

If you haven't already downloaded your journal prompts, CLICK HERE to follow along.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hey Jimi

As you may know, our host Nathan Crane is a world-renowned Holistic Cancer Coach and Award-Winning Cancer Researcher.

He’s spent over a decade extracting valuable knowledge from both cancer conquerors and esteemed medical practitioners.

Now, one can’t help but wonder about the latest information Nathan has gathered from integrative medical doctors working tirelessly with cancer patients every day.

What secrets are they sharing, and how might they reshape our understanding of natural healing and prevention?

That’s what Nathan wants to share with you in an upcoming session that you’re invited to...

See what top cancer doctors do to help their patients conquer cancer naturally.

Nathan will be discussing a range of topics, including:

• Cutting-edge strategies employed by cancer conquerors
  • Over a decade of research findings and secrets
  • Understanding the nature of cancer and what it truly is
  • And practical steps to empower yourself in creating a customized healing plan
Bottom line — the aim is to eliminate confusion and misinformation while providing you with a clear understanding of natural approaches to health and healing.

So go here now and see what top cancer doctors do to help their patients conquer cancer naturally.

To your health,

The Conquering Cancer team

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Study: Nuts Lower Blood Sugar

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

A new study suggests that about one-half cup of nuts per day significantly reduced blood sugar levels, crucial for those with Type 2 diabetes.

Researchers from the University of Toronto and St. Michael's Hospital in Toronto, Canada, found that tree nuts (almonds, Brazil, cashews, hazelnuts, pecan, pine nuts, pistachios, macadamias, and walnuts) as well as peanuts, improved blood lipid levels and blood sugar levels among 117 non-insulin dependent adults with diabetes, mean age of 62, who were all being treated with oral hypoglycemic medications.

Special: Doctor Discovers Sugar Control Method, Naturally

The subjects were divided with three different diets for three months. The first group ate a supplement of 75 gram (one-half cup) of mixed nuts each day; the second diet included 38 grams (one-fourth cup) of mixed nuts and half portion of whole wheat muffins; and the third group ate a full portion of whole wheat muffins daily.

"The original findings revealed that the full-dose nut group had a significant reduction in hemoglobin A1C compared to the other two groups," stated Dr. David Jenkins, researcher at the University of Toronto and St. Michael's Hospital. "We also found lower levels of small LDL cholesterol.

"The bottom line is, this study showed a modest but significant improvement in blood glucose control, despite the higher fat intake, and improvement in lipid risk factors for heart disease with increasing nut dose," he added.

Patients following the diet plan could lower their blood sugar levels despite the higher fat intake. It could also reduce their risk of cardiovascular disease, as the amount of “bad” cholesterol in their blood could be lower.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Grain Free Banana Bread

I have always loved banana bread! This is a lower carb, grain-free version.

This is an excellent bread to bring to a party or get together and an especially helpful recipe for the holiday season when you smell banana bread everywhere! Enjoy!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
10 Ways to Improve Stomach Acid Levels
Stomach acid is critical for disinfecting and killing off bad microbes and for optimizing protein digestion in the body. When the body is unable to produce enough stomach acid, inadequate digestion and microbial overgrowth occurs.

One of the most important and underappreciated health principles is taking time and creating rituals to improve stomach acid levels.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Epstein Barr Virus: Symptoms, Causes and Support Strategies

Epstein Barr Virus (EBV), also known as mononucleosis or mono, is a virus that is transmitted from human to human through body fluids.

EBV is commonly referred to as the kissing disease but can be spread through many different types of contact including through the blood and seminal fluid.

Although many people are carriers of this virus, some experience moderate to debilitating symptoms that can make life difficult. In this article, I cover symptoms, causes, and my top remedies for Epstein Barr Virus.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The #1 Reason Never To Buy Bottled Water Again​
Huge companies like Pepsi, Nestlé, and Coca-Cola sell billions of units of Reverse Osmosis purified tap water each year, the inevitable consequence of which is the littering of our planet with plastic that will pollute the environment for hundreds of years.​
Tamarind Helps Rid Your Body of Toxic Fluoride -- Plus Other Benefits​
More than 207 million Americans live in areas with fluoridated drinking water. If you're among them, you might want to try tamarind for a fluoride detox.​
9 Health Benefits of Garlic​
Civilizations around the world have treasured garlic for its culinary and medicinal uses for centuries.​
Magnesium Puts Psychiatric Drugs to Shame for Depression​
A powerful clinical study shows that pennies worth of magnesium a day provides an effective, safe, affordable alternative to dangerous and relatively ineffective pharmaceutical antidepressants.​

VU Sponsors