Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
There are a lot of ideas about food combining out there, and most of them are completely unsupported by science.
For example, vegetarians don’t need to pair beans and grains at every meal to equal the supposedly “perfect protein” profile of an egg. And you aren’t going to confuse your digestive system by combining fruits with vegetables. You’re also permitted to drink water with meals – it won’t dilute your stomach’s digestive juices to the point of impairment unless you drink a quart of water with a meal, which isn’t recommended.
But some principles of food combining are valid. And there actually are some specific ways of preparing and combining foods that can help you to optimally absorb the nutrients you need.
Find out what they are, and how to get maximal value from your food, here.
Yours for getting the most value from the nutrients you eat,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. Just because certain nutrients are abundant in a food doesn’t mean that they’ll be fully absorbed by your body. But what happens when you know how to store, prepare and combine foods optimally? Get the whole story here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Mitochondria Function Explained: How Mitochondria Work​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
As I was putting together my new webinar I literally got chills.
Why?
Because I started to realize how much of a positive impact it can have on YOU - And the millions of people suffering needlessly everyday!
The webinar is called…
The Top 3 Genes that Affect Your Mood and Brain Function (and the Critical Nutrients You Need to Restore Energy and Balance)
And it will have far-reaching implications for your life.
This training is all about taking back control of your brain function, your energy, and your overall health, and can influence the choices you make about the way you live - every moment of every day.
Big Pharma, Big Media and all the external forces out there do NOT want you to have this information.
They’d rather that you delete this email and go back to the status quo, living in the dark, where THEY call the shots about how you live your life.
But here’s the thing…
YOU have control over what you put into your body.
YOU have the power to feel better, to live longer and to be happier.

YOU have the right to be clear-headed, motivated and energetic - so you have the freedom to live life on your terms.
And I’m going to give you the exact steps you can take to make this happen.
During this eye-opening webinar, you’ll learn about the gene SNPs that influence your brain function, and you’ll discover how your daily choices can make them work in your favor.
You’ll quickly realize that you’ve been deceived about just about everything when it comes to your health.
And I’m going to pull back the curtain and empower you to take charge of your brain, your health, and your life.
If you can attend only one webinar this year, let this be the one!
You’ll discover:
  • What Gene SNPs are and why they’re so important
  • What happens if these critical gene pathways are impaired
  • How these genes impact your brain function, and what can happen when they are not working properly
  • The foods and nutrients that affect the expression of your brain-related SNPs
  • How to choose foods and nutrients to best support your brain and minimize the negative impact of brain-related gene SNPs
  • Next steps for going deeper with this for ongoing brain and mood support
It’s time to start playing by your rules, not theirs.
Go here to sign up
I hope to see you there!
Love, health and joy,
Dr. Ritamarie
P.S. Given that more than 1 in 10 Americans take antidepressants, 50 million people worldwide are living with Alzheimer's and other dementias, almost 3 million suffer from multiple sclerosis, and millions more experience some degree of memory impairment, brain fog and attention disorders, we can see how big a business brain dysfunction is.
It doesn’t have to be this way. It’s time for YOU to take charge of your own brain - to improve your memory, mood and focus, and thus your quality of life.
Imagine having a clear, sharp brain, stable moods and the motivation you need to joyfully experience your life.
Join this training and learn some simple strategies to put the power back in your hands where it belongs.
I can’t wait.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Join me for my Becoming Cancer-Free Masterclass

Cancer doesn’t have to be scary, but it is scary for good reason.

Nearly 10 million people die every year from it and its treatments, and conventional medicine’s main treatment, chemotherapy, only has an accumulative success rate of 2.5%.

What if we took the time to truly understand what cancer is, why we get it or how to heal it?

It would become less scary and confusing, and you will be empowered to take back control of your health.

—>> Move beyond fear and become your own best advocate when you attend my complimentary, online event - Becoming Cancer-Free!

This 9-module science-based masterclass offers 7 simple, effective and proven steps to help you get started beating this disease today!

Be sure to mark your calendar for day 1 on July 26 – August 3, 2021!

Why attend this important health event?

I became passionate about helping people prevent and reverse cancer, after watching my grandfather suffer in tremendous pain, not from cancer, but from the treatments of chemotherapy and radiation. After he passed away shortly after that, I knew there had to be a better way.

I decided I would do everything I possibly could to learn from people who have overcome cancer, who are treating cancer patients successfully and who understand the deeper causes and solutions to cancer, so I, my family, or anyone else I come into contact with, would never have to be afraid or helpless again.

I'm here to help you by sharing what I've learned.

The Becoming Cancer-Free Masterclass could help you:

• Navigate the complexity of cancer and its treatments
  • Take back your power and accelerate your healer within
  • Overcome the fear of cancer
  • Understand the mechanisms that create disease
  • Activate the mechanisms that create healing and rejuvenation
  • Create a personalized holistic plan for health and healing
  • Build your integrative success team
  • And More!
Yes, you truly have the means to get started on better health today!

—>> I’ll see you online at The Becoming Cancer-Free Masterclass when you register now!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Just a quick reminder that this is the last full day to watch the special replay of our docuseries, Proven: Healing Breakthroughs Backed By Science! It expires tomorrow morning... so you still have time to squeeze in a few episodes!

Here is your link again to watch the entire Proven replay:

https://proven.thesacredscience.com/proven-replay-page

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The Catholic Diocese of Fresno announced that starting next week all of our churches will be 100% open with no mask mandate! No papers please either!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

CHECK ENGINE LIGHT​

Fear. It's probably the worst part about life after cancer. I heard someone described the fear of recurrence once like someone coming up behind you and holding a gun to your back. They tell you that they aren't going to pull the trigger just yet, and they may never pull the trigger, but they are going to follow you around, every minute of every day, and that you should just try to go on with your life as if they aren't there. That's basically what it feels like to live with the fear of cancer recurrence hanging over you.

Time helps. Like most traumatic events, time brings healing and distraction and distance to a cancer journey, all things that reduce the consistency and intensity of fear's presence in your life. But to fully release the fear of cancer? I hope it's possible; I don't know if it is, but I have found some things that help. For me, it will be barely there for a few days or weeks, even when I'm thinking about cancer or my healing; the fear itself feels more like background noise. But then, I see someone get diagnosed in a TV show or someone posts about having a recurrence 16 years later, and I'm terrified. All I can feel is that gun at my back and the sense that I will never feel truly safe or free from cancer. But I think the key, for me at least, is reminding myself of what I have learned about cancer's nature and purpose.

Many things need to break down in order for cancer to develop. Hormone imbalances, toxic exposure like pesticides, poor diet, chronic stress, poor gut health, reduced immune health, physical and emotional traumas, viruses like HPV and Epstein Barr, thyroid problems, metabolism and blood sugar issues, lack of exercise and more can all coalesce to form the perfect environment for cancer to grow in. It takes a long time for all of these things to happen, and likely we have been getting messages from our body for years that things are going wrong, but we just brushed them off and said we would deal with it later. I have learned that cancer is really a check engine light, a survival mechanism, our body's last "pulling out the big guns" attempt to get our attention and say, "Hey! There is stuff that is super off in here, and we need your help to fix it!"

It's information. Yes, it's so much more than that, but on a technical level, a diagnosis is information that you can use to get well and heal. It gives us major clues about what we need to fix to find health again, and when I look at it that way, it doesn't seem so scary. It flips my perspective and makes me feel like my body is trying to work with me instead of against me. Reminding myself of all I have done and still do to repair, maintain, and monitor the health of the areas that I believe led to the development of cancer also helps to reassure me and banish fear.

If these approaches don't work for you and your fear, start exploring to see what exactly is the scariest thing about cancer to you. Follow that thread and find the root of your fears, and that will make finding things you can to do address them easier. Reminders and mantras that you are healthy and well, continuing to make healthy lifestyle choices, and choosing additional screening methods like thermography and circulating tumour cell tests are all ways to reassure yourself that you are doing everything you can to prevent a recurrence or catch it early.

No one escapes this life without experiencing fear. It's hardwired into our primal brains and can be quite helpful in some instances. But living with chronic fear can be debilitating. If you find yourself in the thick of it now, know that you aren't alone. Know that it's okay to be scared and that it's okay to be angry about feeling scared all the time. And know that it won't always feel like this. You will find your path through, the balance will tip, and fear will start spending a lot more time in the background.
Happy Healing ❤️

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Mental Health Monday​

I’ve been listening to Gabby Bernstein’s new podcast, Dear Gabby, and I am absolutely loving it. In a recent episode, she talked about an exercise that she calls “Rage on the Page”, and I have started doing this exercise each morning in lieu of regular meditation. I’ve made a tweak or two, and for MHM this week, I wanted to share both her original exercise and the ways I have adapted it for myself.

It is essentially a journal writing and meditating combination exercise, but if journaling isn’t your thing, you can spend the time speaking into a voice note for yourself, making a video journal, creating a piece of art, or however else you want to express what it is you want to release. And if you aren’t already meditating, I highly suggest you give it a try! I know lots of people try it and don’t like it, and if you have given it an honest go, that’s totally okay. But if part of you feels like you haven’t really given it a chance, then this is the perfect time and the perfect exercise with which to try again!

Check it out now over on the Solis YouTube channel here

*Don't forget to check out the video description for links to my suggested music to listen to while doing this exercise!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Diet and Nutrition: Recipes​

I was getting a little bored of our regular salmon last week. I wanted to make a new all-purpose spice blend that I could have handy to throw on top of salmon, chicken, into stir-fries, onto tofu cubes, or whenever a little extra flavour is needed. I checked out some anticancer spice lists to make sure I didn’t miss any good ones, tossed them in a mason jar, gave ‘em a good shake, and voilà! My anticancer spice rub. Everything in it is either high in important minerals and nutrients or has been shown to have anticancer effects, such as sea salt, paprika, oregano, cumin, and hot pepper. However you add them to your diet, loading up on these spices is a great idea for anyone healing from cancer or wanting to reduce their risk.
Read about the amazing anticancer benefits of these spices and get the full recipe in the Facebook group here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Fear-less: Part One​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Last night, John Hewlett and Stanford Graham blew the roof off the place.
NO ONE knows more about this molecule than they do.
If you don’t know what it is, or what it means for you, then I promise you, it’s costing you your health in some way. I know … because this is the one thing I do every… single…day.
We had a lot of questions from viewers, too. John and Stanford took the time to answer them. A couple of them very concerning. You need to hear them!
They offered specific tips and shortcuts for increasing your production naturally:
CATCH JOHN’S INSIDER HACKS HERE
We had a lot of people register that were unable to join the webinar so tap above to watch. It only seems fair to get you a replay.
I have been following John’s advice for over a year now. Bottom line? I feel fabulous!
Listen and hear us cover how nitric oxide helps with blood pressure, blood flow, increasing oxygen supply to your cells, energy levels, mind clarity, endurance, and a dynamic lifestyle at any age.
I will leave it up for a 3 days so if you can’t get to it right away, you can still catch it. But don’t wait too long.
Also, for everyone who attended we have a special offer straight from John Hewlett the founder of Cardio Miracle: Check it out here
With Purpose,
Patrick

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Your Daily Motivation

Monday

June-14-2021

The desire to be extraordinary, getting recognized, and being liked by others can leave you feeling miserable. You don't have to be extraordinary or achieve great things to be happy.

It's okay to want a good enough ordinary life. A quiet, simple life can be extremely fulfilling. Make the best decisions you can, be kind to others, and help as many people as you can.

Let go of the fear that you would never be enough. Most of us will make a minimal impact on the world, and that's okay. Appreciate your journey, you are doing the best you can for you and your family with whatever resources and opportunities you have.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

'Laughing Gas' Shows Promise Against Tough-to-Treat Depression​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey,
In case you’ve missed it -- top functional medicine docs Evan Hirsch and Tom O’Bryan have put together a great workshop that will be more practical and interactive than most summits.
The main topic is exploring the root causes of fatigue -- an essential discussion considering that most people feel fatigued on a daily basis.
It starts TODAY -- so make sure you register (if you haven’t already) and catch a few talks this week:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
To start off the week, we have a very special gift for you!
If parenting this last year has been a hardcore struggle for you…
Then you HAVE to watch this free web-class by world renowned parenting expert, Amy McCready (who you might have seen on The TODAY Show).
It's one of the most magical, most miraculous, most life-changing parenting resource, EVER.
It's a FREE, no fluff class that will seriously rescue you from the abyss of pandemic parenting (like it has for so many others).

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How to Stay Energized

By Dr. Erika Schwartz

It’s easy to stay energized if you sleep eight hours a night, exercise and stretch for an hour a day, eat unprocessed, natural foods, don’t drink alcohol to excess, and have a positive attitude.

Of course, these things are easier said than done. And they are much easier when you are young.

Special: Don't Buy CoQ10 at a Drugstore. Doctor Explains Why.

No one can stay on the perfect diet, exercise, and sleep regimen forever. But you can make a conscious decision as you start to age that you will do better.

Strive to stay on a good diet, cutting out the alcohol, soda, sugar substitutes, caffeine, and processed foods.

Avoid becoming sedentary at all costs. Strength train, stretch every day, and participate in variety of sports while being smart about avoiding injury.

Start taking bioidentical hormones as soon as your own hormones start waning, while also taking nutritional supplements that increase energy production at the cellular level: Coenzyme Q10 increases energy production in the mitochondria, the energy-manufacturing factories in cells.

L-carnitine is an amino acid that moves fat molecules from the cell into the mitochondria and there transforms it into cellular energy molecules called ATP.

Omega-3 fish oils are great antioxidants that help improve energy production. Throughout the body vitamins including B complex, B12, and C serve as substrates to increase cellular energy production.

But energy can only be generated if you have the substrates, and bioidentical hormones provide the best substrates.

Dr. Erika Schwartz is a leading national expert in wellness, disease prevention, and bioidentical hormone therapies. Dr. Schwartz has written four bestselling books, testified before Congress, hosted her own PBS special on bioidentical hormones, and is a frequent guest on network TV shows.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Dr. Osborne here,

A few years ago, news programs and headlines were covered with information about a pink slime that was being put into processed foods.

There were dozens of stories, sparking outrage for weeks... but of course, coverage eventually died down.

This slime, or "Meat Glue," is still prevalent and being incorporated into everyday meal items... including "Gluten Free" foods.

It's a sticky subject, and I want to answer any questions you might have about it.
Join the live conversation on YouTube and Facebook. Tonight at 6PM CT.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Medical professionals break silence on covid “vaccines” and the widespread harm they’re causing​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

FTC targets chiropractor for helping covid patients using vitamin D, zinc​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

“Non-vaxxers” in America, be ready to LOSE YOUR PHONE connection when the vaccine SS police start cracking the whip​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

SCIENTISTS issued death threats to former CDC director after he admitted lab origin theory for covid was plausible​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can We Fight Cognitive Decline?​

We all know someone that shows signs of brain deterioration. They may not recognize you or know where they are. Why does this happen?

The healthy human brain contains tens of billions of neurons that transmit information via electrical and chemical signals. They send messages between different parts of the brain, and from the brain to the muscles and organs of the body. Dementia disrupts this communication among neurons, resulting in loss of function and cell death.

It's natural to ask yourself, what can I do to prevent cognitive decline?

Healthy food and body.
Obesity has been consistently associated with dementia. The role of certain risk factors of dementia may change during life, and the importance of having a life-course perspective has been acknowledged.

Adequate protein.
Protein is high in B vitamins which are crucial for brain function. Grass-fed meat and wild-caught fish are nutrient-dense necessities for proper brain function!

Omegas.
We have to eat food that has the right balance of omega 3 and omega 6. Foods that are high in omega 6 do not have the correct balance of omegas and can cause oxidative stress. Remove industrial vegetable oils like canola oil and replace them with olive oil, coconut oil, and grass-fed tallow.

Avoid prescription medications.
Certain prescription medications have been shown to cause memory loss. One thing I always do with my patients is transition them off prescription medications and onto natural alternatives.

Nature.
Go outside, walk barefoot, and touch trees. We are not meant to be inside all day! The healing effects of grounding are well documented. Researchers from the University of Exeter Medical School in England analyzed data from 10,000 city dwellers and found that those living near more green space reported less mental distress, even after adjusting for income, marital status, and employmentWalking outside is the best natural nootropic we have!

Certain supplements.
I take IQ Max for my own focus and memory. It’s excellent for general well-being and neurological well. I notice a huge difference in my memory when I’m seeing patients or finishing charts. And it’s formulated with 10 Chinese and Ayurvedic plants!
Your Partner in Health,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

How COVID led to my parents’ deaths​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Your Daily Motivation

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Are WiFi and other common electronic devices (like appliances and smart meters) poisoning our environment, harming our children, and contributing to a long list of serious illnesses, including cancer?

Thousands of independent studies say yes.

Whether you can feel it or not, human-made electromagnetic fields (EMFs) from countless, supposedly harmless, devices in and outside of your home are engulfing you 24/7.

Find out what you can do to protect yourself and your loved ones!

—>>Join me at the complimentary and online EMF Health Summit 2.0!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cancer doesn’t have to be scary, but it is scary for good reason.

Nearly 10 million people die every year from it and its treatments, and conventional medicine’s main treatment, chemotherapy, only has an accumulative success rate of 2.5%.

What if we took the time to truly understand what cancer is, why we get it or how to heal it?

It would become less scary and confusing, and you will be empowered to take back control of your health.

—>> This 9-module science-based masterclass offers 7 simple, effective and proven steps to help you get started beating this disease today!

Be sure to mark your calendar for day 1 on July 26 – August 3, 2021!

Why attend this important health event?

I became passionate about helping people prevent and reverse cancer, after watching my grandfather suffer in tremendous pain, not from cancer, but from the treatments of chemotherapy and radiation. After he passed away shortly after that, I knew there had to be a better way.

I decided I would do everything I possibly could to learn from people who have overcome cancer, who are treating cancer patients successfully and who understand the deeper causes and solutions to cancer, so I, my family, or anyone else I come into contact with, would never have to be afraid or helpless again.

I'm here to help you by sharing what I've learned.

The Becoming Cancer-Free Masterclass could help you:

• Navigate the complexity of cancer and its treatments
  • Take back your power and accelerate your healer within
  • Overcome the fear of cancer
  • Understand the mechanisms that create disease
  • Activate the mechanisms that create healing and rejuvenation
  • Create a personalized holistic plan for health and healing
  • Build your integrative success team
  • And More!

Yes, you truly have the means to get started on better health today!

—>> Click Here for your free pass to The Becoming Cancer-Free Masterclass

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Healthy Levels of Vitamin D May Boost Breast Cancer Outcomes​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
8 Easy Ways to Prevent a Heart Attack

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Gut health is becoming increasingly more popular in the media, especially now during the pandemic.

You’ve probably come across so much advice on ensuring you have a healthy microbiome, particularly its relationship with your immune system.

But how much can you trust what you read online?

Today, let’s cut through the noise and find out what one of the leading gut microbiome experts recommends.
“The main fact here is that about 70% of immune cells are located in the gut or migrate through the gut on their developmental cycle. So immune cells that reach the brain, the heart, or the liver, have been in the gut and they have been influenced by factors in the gut and the microbes that can interact with them."
— Dr. Emeran Mayer
This week on The Goodness Lover Podcast, we are excited to speak with Dr. Emeran Mayer—a medical doctor, a gastroenterologist, a leading research scientist in his field, and the bestselling author of The Mind-Gut Connection and The Gut-Immune Connection.

Watch this interview to discover:

• Dr. Mayer’s long journey to gut-body medicine
  • How the immune system is located primarily in the gut
  • How your microbes can regulate sickness severity
  • The connection between the food we eat and the health of our gut (straightforward, attainable tips that you can start today)
  • The gut’s role in this pandemic (and how your microbiome can help protect your physical and mental health)
  • The research behind the proper way to eat for a diverse gut microbiome
  • The connection between our emotions and the gut as an emotional regulation
And so much more!

Check out this episode to learn about the link between managing your lifestyle and diet to build a diverse and rich microbiome for a better immune system.

For those who prefer the audio version, head to your favourite podcast platform so you can also listen to our podcast.

To your health,

VU Sponsors