Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I like the looks of this tank!
it have nice price too.
btw, it have same color with solo mini, when black reaper tank with black solo mini 75w
1914852_1216559041693194_7058637270264519947_n.jpg

gracechen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
What is ICC?
If they have no cotton, what absorbs the juice?
Ijoy ICC(Innovative Ceramic Coil) utilize the innovative microporous ceramic core environmental health materials.
Greatly innovation and improvement than other ceramic coils ICC does, it solves high-temperature Oxidation problem of heating coils and the e-juice suction problem. It vapes great with all kinds proportions of PG, VG e-juice, the ICC material is more solid, and we make it high wattage huge vapor.
ICC coil owns 8 points here: Healthey and Environmental, Filtering impurities, Dry hit prevention, Huge vapor cloud, Without cotton design, High-temperature resistant, Best feeling taste, Long Ligespan.

gracechen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Thank you.
I will definitely be watching for opinions on these new coils.

I still really think you guys should calm down with the false wildly exaggerated claims though.
Did you learn nothing from your Asolo thread?

thank you, i understand what you means, but since this one is good design, we just hope to talk the advantage of it.

gracechen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Okay, your ad says this tank is "Healthy and environmental". Can you explain why?
Why is this Reaper tank healthy? And how is it environmental?
hi shark vape,
sorry for my late response.
reaper plus tank have 7 coils for choose from, 6 coils used organic cotton, organic cotton unlike other cotton, when it fired, it still able to clean.
another one without cotton, use only ceramic, even it dry fire with e-liquid, it won't have burn taste.

gracechen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
You make a claim it's "healthy" because the cotton is organic??? o_O

That is simply not true.

hi shark vape, so the truth is, vaping is healthier than smoke, but it is not healthy.

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok, in the last several weeks, we have seen the new Freemax/Vapeston ceramic coils and tanks, the Vaporesso, Cloupor Z5, Soter, and now the Reaper.

The only one I have tried is the Freemax, very power hungry, tiny wicking holes, hard to draw on.i gave my 5 pack away.

I travel to remote areas without vape shops, so coil longevity is important, not to mention if regulations make all products harder to buy or more expensive.

What testing has been done on these? The concept is great, but I want to be sure the public does not become the QC departments for these companies by default.

Also, if anyone here has more experience with any of these, it would be good to hear some feedback.

Thsnks and Happy '16,
Mike

gracechen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Yes, that is the truth.
Which means these coils are neither "healthy" nor "environmental"... yet that's the claim you make in your ad in the OP.

You may remember that I defended you in your last translation error / little white lie here in your Asolo thread.
But here, you are wrong. You can't make false claims like this and expect people me to respect your brand.
You'll sell a lot more product here if you stop with the false claims.

I'll say again...
You should never use the word healthy in any ecig ad media.

thank you shark vape,
it should be healthier but not healthy, sorry for the mistake.
you are smart, smarter than mine, and sorry for my poor english.

gracechen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Ok, in the last several weeks, we have seen the new Freemax/Vapeston ceramic coils and tanks, the Vaporesso, Cloupor Z5, Soter, and now the Reaper.

The only one I have tried is the Freemax, very power hungry, tiny wicking holes, hard to draw on.i gave my 5 pack away.

I travel to remote areas without vape shops, so coil longevity is important, not to mention if regulations make all products harder to buy or more expensive.

What testing has been done on these? The concept is great, but I want to be sure the public does not become the QC departments for these companies by default.

Also, if anyone here has more experience with any of these, it would be good to hear some feedback.

Thsnks and Happy '16,
Mike

it should be soon, some one can share experience on reaper plus here.

gracechen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I don't think it is healthier either. That's a big claim to make, and a little disparaging to other tanks.

You can't print lies in your ad media grace. This is nothing to do with the language barrier and nothing to do with the product. The problem is management. Your company simply can't be trusted.

Besides, I'm waitin for your next mod that makes my penis bigger...

you are trying to claim i am lier. sorry i can't agree with you. IJOY is innovative, no matter which company is your faith, but IJOY is my faith.
we are not going to do next mod make your "penis" bigger. we only do it smaller, mod better do it smaller size, just for easy carry
12495973_1221861701162928_692060393000129043_o.jpg

Last edited:

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you are trying to claim i am lier. sorry i can't agree with you. IJOY is innovative, no matter which company is your faith, but IJOY is my faith.
we are not going to do next mod make your penis bigger. we only do it smaller, like solo mini, hope you like it.

:)

skeene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
anyone have experience ordering from heavenly gifts? I seem to remember people having issues

AdubbaU

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The concept of this tank is solid, at price point under $30 vapordna I received yesterday. However I find build quality to be lacking. Went through 3 pre-made coils all leaking, yes shot off juice, did not fill much, all standard stuff. Will spend some more time of it but not this weekend. I get it is was using rba and needing to learn tank specific wick options. With pre-built there should be no level of difficulty. . Since concern is build quality, top middle dual airflow tube is not close to centered and the juice fill gasket difficult to keep in place or align just right. If I figure out why leaking maybe will update my initial thoughts.

Sent from my unknown using Tapatalk

gracechen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
The concept of this tank is solid, at price point under $30 vapordna I received yesterday. However I find build quality to be lacking. Went through 3 pre-made coils all leaking, yes shot off juice, did not fill much, all standard stuff. Will spend some more time of it but not this weekend. I get it is was using rba and needing to learn tank specific wick options. With pre-built there should be no level of difficulty. . Since concern is build quality, top middle dual airflow tube is not close to centered and the juice fill gasket difficult to keep in place or align just right. If I figure out why leaking maybe will update my initial thoughts.

hi, regarding your problem on reaper plus,
there are two question for you:
shot off juice, what watt you use? this is a tank support to work on high watt, if lower watt will make it shot off juice.
regarding to the leakage problem, would we know where is the leakage, on the base or other place?
did you even let the atomizer lying on the table?
if in other place, you may have problem in assembly the atomizer, you will need to assembly the tank again to make it assembly well.
i have message you, try to try it again, if do it right, the vapor quality is great. please try again.
best regards,
grace

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
also we have giveaway fro reaper plus on https://www.facebook.com/IJOY.US/

What is this Facebook you speak of Grace? You brought that up here once before....... a contest thing.... warnings were given...... somthing about promoting contests that are not held on VU if I recall... Ringing any bells?

I don't speak for VU, but I think if Ijoy wanted to be taken seriously, you might have your contest here, as VU does not benefit from promoting other sites. Friendface or whatever you call it is not a site some here choose to participate in.

question for you:
shot off juice, what watt you use?

Thats getting a little personal....

we are not going to do next mod make your "penis" bigger. we only do it smaller, mod better do it smaller size, just for easy carry

Yikes! The Lorena Bobbit mod. count me out.

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
FB contests are allowed at this time. iJoy hasn't been banned from running contests here. Yes, there were issues in the last one that many saw, but she's still able to post them.

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You may remember that I defended you in your last translation error / little white lie here in your Asolo thread.
But here, you are wrong. You can't make false claims like this and expect people me to respect your brand.
You'll sell a lot more product here if you stop with the false claims.

We both did, and took a lot of crap for it if I recall.

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It appears to have come loose on a small number so far and freely rotates.

Contact coil, spaced coil. It does both at the same time. A varieable resistance atty. Now thats innovation!

Herakles Plus airflow system. Thats innovation! On Sense's part....

Last edited:

AdubbaU

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hi, regarding your problem on reaper plus,
there are two question for you:
shot off juice, what watt you use? this is a tank support to work on high watt, if lower watt will make it shot off juice.
regarding to the leakage problem, would we know where is the leakage, on the base or other place?
did you even let the atomizer lying on the table?
if in other place, you may have problem in assembly the atomizer, you will need to assembly the tank again to make it assembly well.
i have message you, try to try it again, if do it right, the vapor quality is great. please try again.
best regards,
grace
Yes, juice shut off, juice control shut off and top/bottom airflow shut off. First time was with included coil without tear down, second and 3rd were complete teardown and put together. I have somewhere in range of 15-20 tanks, 10ish are newer tanks all with rba deck options but mostly just rebuildable-atomizer decks. Either the tank is extremely pickey or running into manufacturer defect. I lean to the defect currently due to bent top tube, try to get picture up later.

It is leaking through bottom and first two leaks, tank was never on side. All my tanks spend time on side, there is only one that has problem with this long as wicked right.

I would agree that there is a gasket / seal issue somewhere. When working, puts out great flavor, will spend some time on it. The concept and features are admirable. In the end will come down to rba deck and how it performs long as I can get past the leaking.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very Nice Grace ! I like the fact that you guys keep coming up with new stuff !

AdubbaU

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fairly certain that my leak issues are due to defect, picture does not really show well how far off the tube is. Also missing screw rba deck though would not matter as post holes are too small. Hope a v2 resolves these problems, tank has good potential.

336417b7233c3e1b2450cc8bc5c2338a.jpg

gracechen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Fairly certain that my leak issues are due to defect, picture does not really show well how far off the tube is. Also missing screw rba deck though would not matter as post holes are too small. Hope a v2 resolves these problems, tank has good potential.

336417b7233c3e1b2450cc8bc5c2338a.jpg

thank you for your response. you would contact the seller for replacement.
if you need my help to apply a replacment, you would PM me your personal information, i can apply a replacement for vapor DNA for you.

AdubbaU

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thank you for your response. you would contact the seller for replacement.
if you need my help to apply a replacment, you would PM me your personal information, i can apply a replacement for vapor DNA for you.
Hi Grace,
Thank you, will let you know. The tank has great potential. There are a few bad ones in every batch.

gracechen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hi Grace,
Thank you, will let you know. The tank has great potential. There are a few bad ones in every batch.
hi, i just PM you, would you check and give response. thank you so much

hexskrew

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was looking at this tank but em.. I dunno.. The iJoy Reaper (vanilla) seems to have stellar reviews I just don't know if it's worth trying to rebuild the coil it comes with or buy the RBA deck.. Which right now is almost the same price as the tank.. Oh well..

Damn sure not getting this, I'll stick with my Kanger Sub-mini *That doesn't leak or have manufacturing problems*

*Side note* I don't want a bigger penis (Because mine is just right), but if a subtank would provide that? Kim Jong Un might want to buy a couple.. Million. lol World peace and all that.

Hey peeps,

Check out the IJOY Reaper Tank.

Material: Stainless steel(Outside) + Pyrex Glass(Inside)
Capacity: 3.8ml
Thread : 510
E-liquid filling : Top Filling
Dimension: 57.0mm x 22.5mm
Airflow : Bottom adjustable airflow ring(Outside) + Coil cooling airflow system on the coil heads
Coil : 0.6ohm kanthal (RBA single & Dual sold separately)
Wattage : 28W - 42W

It has a unique type of coil head, and the RBA as well works differently then any other tanks on the market.
Wicking is from the top of the coil head rather then the sides.

To date, it is one of the most reasonably prices sub-ohm tank retailed in the market. Currently, you would be able to get one at around USD15+-. Check the Reaper Tank at stores near you.

For more info, head to IJOY FB page : IJOY Technology
Official website : www.ijoycig.com
12472670_1225950500754048_6184192848963020516_n.png 12400452_1225952407420524_173663031304991155_n.png 201512251216034214.jpg

Hey peeps,

IJOY Reaper Geek, an enthusiast atomizer, is a limited edition charm in our Reaper family.
This beast can even work up to 300W at a given time.
Its a huge 36mm diameter tank, the first in this industry.
You will be able to use 1, 2 or even 3 coil heads at once in the Reaper Geek.
The Reaper Geek package comes with 3 coil heads, each 0.4 ohms triple Nichrome coils.
You will be able to use any of the IJOY Reaper Plus coils in the Reaper Geek.
For builders, you will be able to use 3 IJOY Reaper Plus Dual Coil RBA on the Reaper Geek which can punch in 6 coils at once.
You can experiment with different type of coils offered by IJOY on this tank for your best vaping experience.
(Note : Do use the right mod that fits the wattage requirements for the IJOY Reaper Geek)

Head to IJOY FB for more info : https://www.facebook.com/IJOY.US/rgg.jpg 12705438_1242480112434420_4299503919412796671_n.jpg 12717526_1241724359176662_1709728800445165933_n.jpg 12705313_1241724372509994_2374155084735877677_n.jpg

gracechen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
IJOY Tornado 300W Capable Two Post RDTA

Tornado --- “RDA” without dripping
Designed by AW in Southern California

IJOY Tornado 300W capable Two Post RDTA aims directly at a recreating high powered RDA experience with the benefits of a tank reservoir. The Tornado T4 build deck features a two post design with two 2mm diameter terminal per post, allowing for easy mounting of dual coil builds. With Tornado T6 two post 6 holes optional deck, high power builds driven up to 300W can be achieved with steady wicking rates.

Combining a wide surface area 15mm by 2mm dual adjustable airflow with dual 5mm diameter inner airholes, a two post build deck, and quad 5mm diameter wick ports that result in staggering overall capability.

12931018_617661548383066_1991637555536946343_n.jpg

specifications in details

1.Using the convenient sliding&Lock gasket sealed side top fill design, users can easily fill the 5ml tank capacity and leaks free.

2.For maximum conductivity, a 24K Gold Plated Center Pin features a direct to contact design resulting in minimal voltage drop due to the lack of redirection of electrical current.

3.To feed the potential of the system, dual 15mm by 2mm airslots direct airflow into two 5mm diameter airholes located in the build deck, allowing for absolutely massive vapor production. The wide area airflow also delivers cooling to a wider surface area in the subdeck, effectively cooling the entire system.

4.The chassis of the Tornado RDTA is manufactured utilizing 304 Stainless Steel, providing a heft and durability to be expected from a flagship tank.

5.Combining the form factor and capability of a RDA with the reservoir of a tank, the Tornado 300W Two Post RDTA by IJOY is a high performance platform designed for extreme vapor chasing.

Capable Accessories:

1, Tornado Top airflow section. Airflow traveling down to hit the coils directly. More airflow, more vapor! Which is a definitive must buy for build enthusiasts and advanced users.

2, Tornado T6 deck. Two post deck with three 2mm diameter terminal per post. A potential for various building.

Product Features:

24mm Diameter

5ml Capacity

17.8mm Two Post Build Deck

PEEK Insulator

Direct to Contact 24K Gold Plated 510

Wide Surface Area Cools Entire Subdeck and Deck of RDTA

Convenient sliding&Lock gasket sealedtop side filling

Delrin Wide Drip Tip

High Quality Stainless Steel and Glass Construction

Product Includes:

One IJOY TornadoT4 Deck Two PostRDTA

Additional Hex Keys, Screws, and O-Rings

510 Drip Tip Adapter

www.ijoycig.com

we are looking for wholesaler.
please contact [email protected]

VapeRN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol. Sorry, that sextuple setup will never wick properly. Physics and shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh my sweet mama geezuz
YOU GUYS HAVE TO MAKE THE DECK BIGGER!!! do we even have a 300 watts mod? SMFH!!

VAPE IT

thunderdan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Oh shit, is this box really coming out?
Yeah, should be out soon. I don't know if I believe its a true 300W, or if its even a good idea to try to get to 300W off 3 18650s, but they are marketing it as such.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, should be out soon. I don't know if I believe its a true 300W, or if its even a good idea to try to get to 300W off 3 18650s, but they are marketing it as such.

Hmmmmmmmm

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
its a windy tornado for the assholio... would love to see proof of 300w though...

gracechen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Lol. Sorry, that sextuple setup will never wick properly. Physics and shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you for your response.
sextuple setup only a option accessory. and people who like to try can try it.
still some people try it.

gracechen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
And you know what happens when one company releases a new higher wattage, next month we'll see five-ten new 300W mods.

yes, maybe some big company like sigelei or smoktech will do one 300w mod

gracechen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Oh my sweet mama geezuz
YOU GUYS HAVE TO MAKE THE DECK BIGGER!!! do we even have a 300 watts mod? SMFH!!

VAPE IT
it is with a 17.8 build deck, 300w is only option

gracechen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
CerRG3ZWQAAiL0I.jpg

how about this sub ohm tank, we newly release?

VU Sponsors