Become a Patron!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The book wasn't too clear about switching to taste control,but I did find out that you need to take about a dozen good long puffs before you switch it over ((by long pressing bottom of the T) This is with kanthal or SS!

The rest is in the book, but you might try searching on Youtube perhaps?

diceman1000

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you gotta train it in temp control too... set your wattage, take several 2 second or more puffs, the three quick clicks on the bottom of the t button... from there you adjust temp. to get from C to F you have to go all the way up or down then it will switch...

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
With some of the recent price drops, and price of this is almost within the range where my curiosity is going to get the best of me and I'll have to get one to try.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With some of the recent price drops, and price of this is almost within the range where my curiosity is going to get the best of me and I'll have to get one to try.

I love mine - it's all I've used when I'm at home since I got it. It does have its quirks, but topped with the Crown and the SS coils it's terrific. I did try the Ni200 coils in TC, and that worked fine also, but I prefer the SS coils. For the price I think it's a steal! The size and ease of changing the batteries are probably the qualities that make it perfect for me.

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I love mine - it's all I've used when I'm at home since I got it. It does have its quirks, but topped with the Crown and the SS coils it's terrific. I did try the Ni200 coils in TC, and that worked fine also, but I prefer the SS coils. For the price I think it's a steal! The size and ease of changing the batteries are probably the qualities that make it perfect for me.
The price, at this point will be a deciding factor. My expectations are quite different for a $50 mod vs a $250 mod..so I wouldn't be comparing it to a DNA200, or an SX Mini, but rather would be comparing it to an iStick, an eVic or an IPV box...nothing wrong with any of them, mind you, but just in a different class

Last edited:

Mike300z

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I'm still having problems with my asolo kicking out of temp mode I'm using a dual titanium spaced coil build think 5 wraps each. Anyone else having it need to re learn your coil?

I only use tanks with bought coils so my experience is limited

but

when you put a new build or coil on it should prompt you to answer if the new coil is the same or new

id say go for new

then vape in wattage mode for 3 or 4 puffs to let it learn

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Not sure what you mean by relearn but I just had an issue with one of my tanks and a prebought coil constantly asking me if it was a new tank every couple of vapes. Found out it was a short in the coil. Put in a new one and problem is gone.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Asolo can also be a bit picky. First, double check your coil - any TC mod is sensitive to a less than perfect build.

Failing that wipe out the 510 with a q-tip soaked in alcohol, and do the same with the atty base. Be sure it's dry, and try again.

My Asolo occasionally has fits like that, but a little alcohol always fixes it (LOL)!

gracechen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
IJOY ASOLO MINI 75W, NOT JUST ANOTHER MINI BOX MOD.

it get a usb port for charging. support all wires to be Taste control and protect all wires from dry hit problem.

it is a only mini box mod can support TC kanthal, protect kanthal from dry hit problem.

the mod itself is a interesting design, can fit well for right hand use or left hand.

more video coming soon.

available colors: 7 colors.
12189138_1188500001165765_7340591073239063614_n.jpg

CTVVnTxUcAADDH2.png

how small it is, it is similar size as IPV D2.
CS7wp3tUcAAOhLR.png

12063480_1188501044498994_5092923433310250741_n.jpg

introduction link:
http://ijoycig.com/asolo/solomini.html

facebook link:
https://www.facebook.com/Shenzhen-IJOY-technology-coltd-622681494414288/

email: [email protected]

Last edited:

harpo1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Will the firmware be upgradeable?

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like the look of this one, depending on what the price will be, might pick one up :)

gracechen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
can charged by usb port

Last edited:

gracechen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Respect to you Gracechen for being able to laugh about it :)

Hopefully this round goes smoother !

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

haha, i've seen all good guy coming. thank you vapingunderground.com.
thank you all..

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Respect to you Gracechen for being able to laugh about it :)

Hopefully this round goes smoother !

Much respect but I'm old school, claiming TC with kanthal is just messy. (IE the OP)
Other than that best of luck with this one!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Agreed :)

At least they kept they they kept that familiar "T" button. Lol

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They are wholesale only I believe Huck...

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Its inventory control
-couldn't help it

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I like the Teal color ;)

gracechen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Glad to see this one Grace. A lot of user interface difficulties with the original, I hope you all have given them attention. Definitely looking forward to some reviews.
Do you have any time estimates yet?

20th will ship out to global dealers. so will able to see product in the market at 25th of this month:p

gracechen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
It's a product announcement thread, not a sales pitch.

Just like the original Asolo thread, sitting in Regulated Mods.

:eek:just thinking on share the new product to this forum.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I saw the brief video and I like what I see ! There's a number of us on the forum that love our original Asolo ! Personally I haven't used any other box since ! Yes the original had a few little quirks but certainly nothing to make noise about. I'm speaking on my personal use and experience not as someone who sells it. I really look forward to trying out the mini. I also like the idea of the coating and finish. Keep the new stuff coming Grace !

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Conveniently enough, i think my carry around IPV D2 just started crapping out on me as of last night. Plus i'm kinda over constantly dealing with the no step down work around for power mode, so the countdown to needing a new device has already started.

Tiny is good, and kinda digging the look on that green. Not really sure yet whether i'd end up liking the fire button placement though.

Under $50 out of Breazy is fairly decent "just have to have one asap" pre-order price for one as well, considering the high probability this ends up falling into the same typical $40-on-sale range as the D2/Sig75 once they become widely available stateside.

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Meh. When i just decided to go do a put in and forget about it till latter preorder, i realized that Breazy isn't offering the green :(

After Asolo 200W, iJoy will release a new version mod--Solo mini 75W.
It will global simultaneous release on November 20th.

Support all wires to be Taste control and protect all wires from dry hit problem.

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    332 KB · Views: 28
  • 1.png
    1.png
    268.3 KB · Views: 26

gracechen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I passed on the original primarily due to the user interface timing algorithms. I get enough frustration wrestling with my D2's menus.

I really want to see reviews of this one's UI. If it's improved... I'm sold.

review coming soon, we will send out sample for reviewer next week and hopefully they will review it within two weeks.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
After Asolo 200W, iJoy will release a new version mod--Solo mini 75W.
It will global simultaneous release on November 20th.

Support all wires to be Taste control and protect all wires from dry hit problem.
Are you one of the vendors that will be selling these?

gracechen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
The year 2014-2015, vaping industry developed very rapidly, mountains of ecigarette related products push to market. Vapers struggle their minds to choose their best budget and cost-effective toys, from the early starter kits – mech mods- high watts box mods-TC mods.

When temperature controlled *(TC)* electronic cigarettes first came out, there were, naturally, a lot of things left to be desired. But, as it happened when air flow control mechanisms first sprouted, it all got better very fast. Today TC vaping is a fully customizable experience. Since you can choose how hot your coils can get, this eliminates dry hits for ever. Plus it's much safer. Both are massive benefits of TC vaping that make everything better for the vaper.

What IJOY always do is thinking vapers’ needs, combine with advanced ideas to bring the best products.

ijoy-asolo-200w-tc-temp-controller-vaping-electronic-cigarette-temperature-control-taste-flavor-box-mod-final.png

How can IJOY stand out in the fierce competition? Regardless of the past creative products, today we’re going to talk about the brilliant “Taste Control” to vapers.
there is another vaping feature that shortens to TC - taste control. It's quite the achievement and will revolutionize the industry if it provides real value to vapers. Initial reports are coming in mostly positive, and that is not too surprising. Think about it for a second: wouldn't it be nice to be able to have taste/flavor settings so you can adjust accordingly? This is a brilliant piece of innovation as far as we are concerned, and this is why we stock one the best double TC box mods out there - it's 200 watts too! Please click here to check out the Ijoy Asolo 200W Double TC & IJOY solo mini 75w (Temp & Taste Control) Box MOD.
7.jpg

11215143_1186540574695041_4908276020246429016_n.png

WHAT’S TASTE CONTROL?
To answer this question, let’s expound what’s “temp control” firstly. Temp control, as the name suggest, using temperature to control the device working to prevent it from being dry hit. Thus provide dry hit prevention, that’s the temp control finally achieved, as the technical limitations, common temp control mods in market just can achieve this for Ni, Ti, and some work for stainless steel.".

Taste control, it’s another method to clarify the temp control, we’d more like to call it – constant temperature taste control, for short called taste control. To control the constant temperature via the output power (Q=IUt=Pt), to reach the temperature limitation then temperature protection, and finally achieve the protection of the coils being burnt down effectively.

Until now, Ijoy applied this technology to IJOY ASOLO 200W mod and the newest coming IJOY SOLO MINI 75W mod. When using it, vapers can choose their own personal favorite taste/flavor setting the device, it’s FIRST and ONLY method to achieve the Kanthal dry hit regulation in market so far. United states famous reviewer test the ASOLO 200W mod in his channel before, and give this unique “taste control” a big thumb up. Here is the video,

“Health, Fashion, Innovation, Quality”, Ijoy following these tips, and always stand by customers’ side. Let’s stay tuned for the newest coming IJOY SOLO MINI 75W TC mod, fresh your throat.

We here solemnly declare to the customers who have already known it is a fake and inferior product but still purchase, IJOY shall not be held responsible for any damages caused by using the fake product.

VU Sponsors